Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Elendril
Elendril
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Starting the Academy  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Starting the Academy  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Starting the Academy  - Page 2 Empty Re: Starting the Academy

Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:33 am
This Time Ry had ended the fight quicker then he suspected. Which made him very happy. Since it showed that he had improved in his skill's. And was on his way to becoming a great Shinigami. Then He looked at his teacher hoping she was ok and not mad at him. For using some what of a cheap shot. Since she was a women. And he new hitting women in there chest hurt them as if a men had been hit between the leg's. Well not as much but close to it. So he walked over to her as she got up saying. "Well, I was hoping that it would last a little longer, but it seems that you worked out my pattern with some ease." So he replied saying "ye well i have a great teacher who showed me a little thing or to." Looking at her and thinking god why does she have to be a lesbian. Then she said "From fighting, to a proper lesson. What do you know about a Shinigami's zanpakuto?" So he looked at her and said I know they are a soul reaper's sword. They have three form's and know One is alike. And they also have name's." Looking at his teacher for her satisfaction.

Starting the Academy  - Page 2 Starting the Academy  - Page 2

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Starting the Academy  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/100Starting the Academy  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:23 am
Starting the Academy  - Page 2 Solas211

"Well..." Solas scratched her head.

"You're half right. Yes, there are three forms, and they have a name... But not every zanpakuto's sealed form is alike. Yes, most of them take the form of a sword... But still." She slid her nunchaku onto the ground in front of her. "Take this, my Kaminari Hana, for example. It doesn't take the form of a sword when sealed, it is instead a pair of nunchaku staffs. Don't take into assumption everything you've been told." She smiled softly, and tilted her head to the side. With a small sigh, she stood back up, taking the nunchaku with her.

"I told you that I would show you my Shikai. I will not break that." She held the staffs of the nunchaku, one in each hand. She forced the connected ends together, creating a single staff, before swiping it down to her side. Pieces of the staff grew out from one of the ends, conjoining further and further, before forcing themselves into a point. She smiled softly, and looked up, holding the seven-foot polearm as if it was nothing.

"Show your true colours, Kaminari Hana." She nodded at Ry, and held the polearm over her shoulder with a brisk nod.

"As you can see, there has been a drastic change from my sealed form to shikai. Others' don't have this drastic change, some are greater. I heard of a Shinigami whose blade simply doubles in length, then there is, of course, Abarai Renji and his blade. If you find your zanpakuto, remember to keep in mind that it might be anything." She re-sealed her shikai, and returned the nunchaku to her belt. What to teach now...
Elendril
Elendril
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Starting the Academy  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Starting the Academy  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:34 pm
As Ry finished telling his teacher what all he new about the zanpakuto. He felt accomplished and even started to feel as tho he had accomplished something very good. But then she said "You're half right. Yes, there are three forms, and they have a name... But not every zanpakuto's sealed form is alike. Yes, most of them take the form of a sword... But still." But that made Tindera fill a little sad since he had just thought he had nailed the answer. But he had only got it part right. Which was good. But not good enough for Ry. For him it was all correct or wrong. So in his book he wrought it down as a wrong answer. Then his teacher said"Take this, my Kaminari Hana, for example. It doesn't take the form of a sword when sealed, it is instead a pair of nunchaku staffs. Don't take into assumption everything you've been told."

And Ry realized that she did not have a sword. But she had pair of nunchaku staffs. So those most have been her Zanpakuto. All Ry could think of was how blind and stupid he was. For not realizing that. So he started to get his disappointed face on. Showing people that he was Disappointed in him self. Then she said "I told you that I would show you my Shikai. I will not break that.

" Then She held the staffs of the nunchaku, one in each hand. Then she forced the connected ends together, creating a single staff, before she swiped it down to her side. Pieces of the staff started growing out from one of the ends, conjoining further and further, before forcing themselves into a point. She smiled softly, and looked up, holding the seven-foot polearm as if it was nothing. "Show your true colors, Kaminari Hana." She nodded at Ry, and held the polearm over her shoulder with a brisk nod. And with that Ry could tell this was going to be cool to do when he got his own. Then she said "As you can see, there has been a drastic change from my sealed form to shikai. Others' don't have this drastic change, some are greater. I heard of a Shinigami whose blade simply doubles in length, then there is, of course, Abarai Renji and his blade. If you find your zanpakuto, remember to keep in mind that it might be anything." After that he started to think of what his would be like while he waited for the next lesson

Starting the Academy  - Page 2 Starting the Academy  - Page 2

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Starting the Academy  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/100Starting the Academy  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:49 am
Starting the Academy  - Page 2 Solas211

Solas smiled at her young student. He seemed to be grasping the ideas of a zanpakuto already. As she turned to consider their next lesson, she blinked. What to do, what to do... How about some kidou training? Alright...

She turned back to Ry and nodded.

"Alright. For your next lesson, I'm going to see if you're competent with Kidou at all." She reached out her arm to the right, and spoke calmly and clearly.

"Hadou no Yon, Byakurai!" Lightning shot from her fingers, and burnt a small patch onto the wall to their side. She sighed softly, and then looked at Ry with a small smile.

"Kidou is all about feeling the energy move through your body. When it comes out of your hand, make it powerful. It will be the essence of yourself, and possibly the way that you turn the tables in battle. Now, you try" As she watched the student ready himself to train, she suddenly felt something in her mind. She put a hand up to her forehead, and groaned. She felt faint. Crap. She looked at Ry once more.

"Change... that... class is over for the day... Find... Genpak--" She hit the ground. Hard. And most certainly asleep. Narcolepsy strikes again.

[Thread LEFT]
Raiki
Raiki
November SOTM 20112nd place
November COTM 2011 : 1st place Zefonse

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:08 am
thread locked and moved to arhives

Starting the Academy  - Page 2 XmGUKMS
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Starting the Academy  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/100Starting the Academy  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:02 pm

2013 Rebuild: Old Threads
Threads of Members that have left are to be re-archived to the Old Thread Board.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum