Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System
Turn A Blind Eye [JCINK Prem.] EmptyYesterday at 7:22 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Lost and Found
Turn A Blind Eye [JCINK Prem.] EmptyYesterday at 5:12 pm by Siegharty

» Yaosi of The Mist Swamp [WIP]
Turn A Blind Eye [JCINK Prem.] EmptyYesterday at 5:51 am by BlackOoze

» Earth, Wind... and Fire Couldn't Make It [Yoriko]
Turn A Blind Eye [JCINK Prem.] EmptySun Oct 13, 2019 2:32 pm by basswalker

» Familiar Faces
Turn A Blind Eye [JCINK Prem.] EmptySun Oct 13, 2019 12:56 pm by MWD

» The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread
Turn A Blind Eye [JCINK Prem.] EmptySat Oct 12, 2019 6:27 pm by Mikasas

» What happens when a Demon meets a Shinobi...idk you figure it out.
Turn A Blind Eye [JCINK Prem.] EmptySat Oct 12, 2019 4:31 pm by MWD

» Lochland Grove[jcink]
Turn A Blind Eye [JCINK Prem.] EmptyFri Oct 11, 2019 9:56 pm by Guest

» Demon Maybe?
Turn A Blind Eye [JCINK Prem.] EmptyThu Oct 10, 2019 2:35 pm by darkfunnel

» Gotei United [Zero Division Included] [Accepts Vizard/Ziamichi/Hybrid Shinigami]
Turn A Blind Eye [JCINK Prem.] EmptyWed Oct 09, 2019 9:18 pm by Forsaken Crow

Top posters
THEFROST
Turn A Blind Eye [JCINK Prem.] I_vote_lcapTurn A Blind Eye [JCINK Prem.] I_voting_barTurn A Blind Eye [JCINK Prem.] I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Turn A Blind Eye [JCINK Prem.] I_vote_lcapTurn A Blind Eye [JCINK Prem.] I_voting_barTurn A Blind Eye [JCINK Prem.] I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Forsaken Crow
Chao
Mirja Eeola
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2700 registered users
The newest registered user is BlackOoze

Our users have posted a total of 130600 messages in 19842 subjects

Turn A Blind Eye [JCINK Prem.]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
BE Jax
Anonymous

Turn A Blind Eye [JCINK Prem.] Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Turn A Blind Eye [JCINK Prem.]   Turn A Blind Eye [JCINK Prem.] EmptyMon Apr 15, 2019 3:42 am

Back to top Go down

Turn A Blind Eye [JCINK Prem.]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: GENERAL BOARD :: Affiliates and Advertisements [GUEST FRIENDLY] :: Advertisements [Guest Friendly]-