Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» Room in Romania
Wasteland Adventure [OPEN] EmptyToday at 6:14 pm by Siegharty

» What Are Your Dreams? (Calypso/Elyss)
Wasteland Adventure [OPEN] EmptyToday at 4:18 pm by Siegharty

» Talk about the first thing that pops up.
Wasteland Adventure [OPEN] EmptyToday at 3:38 pm by Siegharty

» New Kid In Town
Wasteland Adventure [OPEN] EmptyToday at 2:05 pm by Krave

» Mere Advice, Nothing More (Cyrus, Nif)
Wasteland Adventure [OPEN] EmptyToday at 12:56 pm by Rawk

» I Can't Take It [Calypso/Algos] [WW4 Thread]
Wasteland Adventure [OPEN] EmptyToday at 12:37 pm by THEFROST

» Bear Hugs
Wasteland Adventure [OPEN] EmptyToday at 9:17 am by Mirja Eeola

» Awakening(Ulv/Midori)(Private)
Wasteland Adventure [OPEN] EmptyToday at 7:33 am by Mirja Eeola

» Reaching Out
Wasteland Adventure [OPEN] EmptyToday at 6:25 am by Yaksha

» Monkey Business(Open~)
Wasteland Adventure [OPEN] EmptyToday at 6:15 am by Iori[Chronos]

Top posters
THEFROST
Wasteland Adventure [OPEN] I_vote_lcapWasteland Adventure [OPEN] I_voting_barWasteland Adventure [OPEN] I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Wasteland Adventure [OPEN] I_vote_lcapWasteland Adventure [OPEN] I_voting_barWasteland Adventure [OPEN] I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2660 registered users
The newest registered user is lionstripe

Our users have posted a total of 127891 messages in 19482 subjects

Wasteland Adventure [OPEN]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gin
Gin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Wasteland Adventure [OPEN] Left_bar_bleue10000/999999Wasteland Adventure [OPEN] Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/999999)
Tiers:

Wasteland Adventure [OPEN] Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Wasteland Adventure [OPEN]   Wasteland Adventure [OPEN] EmptyMon Apr 29, 2019 3:41 pm

Perhaps the training method which led to the majority of growth she experienced while under the tutelage of her father was fending off Demonic and Hollowfied monsters in Earth's barren wastelands. It allowed Mirajane to hone her technique through real life-or-death situations, often against enemies noticeably more powerful than herself, and as such was incredibly influential. To this day Mira treats it as one of the best tools to grow and improve, hence why today she was once again standing atop the dry cracked ground she'd spent years of her life fighting in.

Unfortunately for Mira, today there did not seem to be many monsters around. While there was a beast here and there, they were mostly barely stronger than a regular human and as such were useless rabble. Mirajane sought someone, or something, strong enough to provide a good battle. After all, in order to eventually reach the heights her father had Mira would need as much training and improvement as she could possibly withstand. Hopefully her day would not be wasted here in this deserted land.

Wasteland Adventure [OPEN]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1