Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Magic of the Heart (OPEN) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999The Magic of the Heart (OPEN) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

The Magic of the Heart (OPEN) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Magic of the Heart (OPEN)

Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:31 am

ULV AUBER | THE BURNING HEART

Ari came, and the two introduced themselves, and all was good in the world. Ulv grinned at the things going rightness, and so decided to let them get to know each other and settle into the large mansion that was Ari's house. Though with one last word of wisdom directed towards Arianda with a somewhat teasing but stern gaze.
"Married. Just, remember that" she nodded, and then looked to the two. "So! Home again, lovely place. Nice kitchen. Ari loves chocolate, so feed her some and her eyes light up with glee, it's great fun to watch. You need anything else, I can be found around the city"

Ulv would then turn to the city, and start pointing things out to them.
"Cho Zi is the doctor, he can heal anything short of death. There are some fast food stands, the harbour is a great place for fish, and we are getting imports of other food stuffs to set up some cafes and restaurants. It's nearly done, so you can have a romantic dinner next week. I'll set something up that works in the favour of dating couples and husband/wife trips. It'll be cool" Ulv nodded one last time, and then properly leave them to it.

RESOLVE FLAME | END THREAD

Steiner Franz
Steiner Franz
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Magic of the Heart (OPEN) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue40300/10000The Magic of the Heart (OPEN) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (40300/10000)
Tiers:

Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:24 am
The Magic of the Heart (OPEN) - Page 3 1442788170-a5057a1e508b56d1d98eb6c809461b28

"Chocolate?"

The Magus of Imagination looked at Ulv oddly as he wondered how someone could be so fascinated with the consumption of treats such as chocolate. He supposed scientifically they were good for relieving stress and releasing certain chemicals into the brain to cause euphoria and that could be a very good reason for such consumption. Perhaps Arianda was unhappy? He wondered why anyone who lived in such a lavish home as this, while not as lavish as he was used to, could be anything other than happy or content. Though he supposed, much like he had lived during the time his father had disappeared, things were not always as cut and dry as they may seem to be. He rubbed the beard that he did have on his face in deep contemplation until he finally decided to focus on the now rather than the later once more.

"You do have a lovely home and as Anna has pointed out, we will be willing to do our part to make sure that the house is well kept. I may not look like much, but I do have quite the green thumb, and am quite skilled in the ways of cleaning. I had to learn from an early age how to take care of myself and my estate back home, so I picked up a great deal of things from many different books, and resources."

Zunza spoke honestly as he watched Ulv leave, he said nothing to her, and simply acknowledged what she said as she left. She was going to arrange something for the two of them, he just hoped it wouldn't be something that would cause him anymore emotional distress. He hated acted the way he did, but he loved Anna more than anything in the world, and having someone flirt openly with her in front of him angered him greatly. Hopefully Arianda was different, but knowing just a little about Ulv and the fact that Arianda was her friend did not give off the greatest of first impressions. Once again, however Zunza would give her time to prove herself as it was more than likely what Anna would want. He would not allow one person to ruin the image of another.

"Anna's cooking is second to none. Her food has filled me with so much joy that it made me forget all my sorrows."

Zunza smiled warmly as he took a glance over to his wife and then nodded his head.

"I am the luckiest man in all of the realms. Not only because she is a great cook, but she is a humble, wonderful woman...such a thing is worth going to war for, worth fighting for, and yet I had not needed to do any of those things. She fell in love with me, for who I was rather than what people said I was...and for that I am eternally grateful. Still...I hope I can be of some use."

Zunza said extending his hand calmly to the young woman in front of him, the warm smile never leaving his face regardless of his poor appearance.

The Magic of the Heart (OPEN) - Page 3 OlBPPj4
The Magic of the Heart (OPEN) - Page 3 VewULRr
The Magic of the Heart (OPEN) - Page 3 AQodtc6
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Magic of the Heart (OPEN) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Magic of the Heart (OPEN) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Mon Jun 03, 2019 8:50 am
The Magic of the Heart (OPEN) - Page 3 334346

Anna listened to Ulv as she pointed to the city and detailed the locations they could go to and how she had plans prepared for them to celebrate their future marriage. Upon finishing, she left and vanished from the scene. Anna smiled and waved goodbye in her direction, even bowing honorably as a way of thanks. Even though Ulv was odd, she had still saved her life, and for that, Anna was overwhelmingly grateful. She then directed her attention to Zunza, who spoke movingly about how much of an amazing chef she was an individual, which caused her cheeks to flush with red. He truly was a kind, loving man who she would cherish and protect until the end of times. As he spoke, she gazed at Arianda, and awaited her turn to speak once Zunza was finished.

As he finished his loving speech, Anna walked forward and held his hand as she spoke after him.

"My husband basically took all manner of words out of my mouth. What can I say? He's amazing and showed me it was possible to love once again, though I had my heart ruthlessly shattered to pieces in the past. I'm not one to really speak profoundly about myself... but I would like to think I'm a very good chef, so if you wish to have meals prepared for you, I am always ready! I quite enjoyed being able to prepare food for the soldiers from my kingdom, so preparing them for a beautiful lady such as you would be an honor! "

Last edited by Iori[Chronos] on Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:37 am; edited 2 times in total
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Magic of the Heart (OPEN) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue128100/999999The Magic of the Heart (OPEN) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Mon Jun 03, 2019 11:26 am

Song: Funkyard - By: Arrowhead & Zentra - Word Count: N/A

Just like with Elyss, Ulv dropped off random guests for Ari then faster than most people would upon visiting a friend. Of course, Arianda had a feeling Ulv just liked dumping people on her just because she could; which only caused Arianda to do her best not to sigh at Ulv. It was a moment where she needed to be a bit more composed than that. She smiled towards Zunza and Anna; silently commenting to herself how pretty Anna was. She was married, after all, so she would do her best not to openly make any compliments; especially since Zunza was quite protective. Simply, Arianda gave them both a small, respectful, bow. She soon straightened afterwards, stepping to the side and indicating for them to enter; but only after she had shook Zunza's hand.

"Come in, please; if you are to stay here, make yourself at home~ And thank you, but, Ulv has the credit for building it; I'm honestly surprised that she built it, really."

Arianda chuckled softly as she closed the door only after Anna and Zunza had entered; not wanting to close it on them on accident. She then heard what Zunza said and blushed a small bit.

"O-Oh come now, you don't have to clean the whole mansion; as long as you clean up after yourself it'll be fine. Really~"

Arianda smiled towards Zunza before she guided them to the den and flopped into a nearby couch; immediately crossing her legs and straightening out her skirt so nothing was shown. She smiled towards the two and then patted the couch. She really was a good woman; just Ulv like to painted her in the worst of lights on purpose. It really was quite annoying.

"Well, it is very nice to meet you both; and you are welcome to stay as long as you wish. Especially if Anna's cooking is as good as you say it to be, Zunza~"

Arianda grinned at Zunza and Anna, she was always a purveyor of good food; albeit it her fridge was stuffed full of chocolate. Well, one of them. She has another fridge that has actual cooking stuff in it; not just milk chocolate bars. She hummed softly for a few moments before she finally spoke again; smiling softly.

"Well, don't worry too much about being useful, Zunza; it may be a big mansion but it's only a trouble for cleaning when left to gather dust. Shit gets everywhere. But, if you really are inclined to clean, at least let me help, Zunza. It's a lot of mansion to clean, even for those who have powers to assist them in cleaning."

However, Arianda soon nodded to Zunza and then found herself blushing at Anna from her comment; calling Ari beautiful. It was quite the nice compliment. She smiled at the woman, chuckling softly and grinning a tiny bit.

"My my~ You're quite the beautiful lady too, Anna; Zunza is a lucky man as he says. So, if you really wish to prepare some food, then shall we have some food~? If you don't mind that is. Just uh, let me indicate which fridge to use. I have two; the second one is in the pantry."

Arianda smiled sheepishly at Anna and Zunza, not giving away the fact that Arianda had a fridge stuffed to the brim with chocolate bars; something that she was sure would be revealed in due time. After all, one of them would probably open it and find chocolate bars from bottom to top. However, that was likely for a different time; or maybe it wasn't. Really, only time would tell and it normally liked to fuck with Ari.

Steiner Franz
Steiner Franz
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Magic of the Heart (OPEN) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue40300/10000The Magic of the Heart (OPEN) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (40300/10000)
Tiers:

Tue Jun 04, 2019 3:43 pm
The Magic of the Heart (OPEN) - Page 3 56175024_158919925116601_5133553902423109730_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-sea1-1.cdninstagram

"Madame, I believe you are underestimating my powers. I could clean this estate by myself. Anything is possible through magic, trust me when I say that!"

To be honest he hadn't flexed his mind much since he arrived in this realm, choosing isolation, and living off the land over expanding on his craft. However, that didn't mean Zunza couldn't still pull of a small scale miracle like clean a whole mansion's worth of dust. He grinned widely at the lady of the house, as a disembodied hand made of psionic energy came to take his staff from his hand as he entered inside of the home, placing it casually in an umbrella rack. Now that he had permission to come inside and live within this home, he decided to make himself more at home, as he deposited his cloak on a coat rack as well before turning to look at Arianda once more.

"A welcoming feast does sound quite good if I'm being absolutely honest, Lady Arianda. However, I can't allow my wife to cook alone by herself after all she has traveled a long distance just to find me."

Zunza spoke with honesty despite the fact that he hungered for a meal that wasn't overcooked or under-cooked like he had been having for the past few months. Zunza wasn't nearly as good as a cook as he wanted to be, while he could memorize countless recipes, and learn about great combinations from books for some reason it never translated. He still had nightmares of a pustular green sludge that was suppose to be a green apple smoothie. It baffled him as he was usually good at just about everything that he picked up, but he supposed he just lacked the natural talent that Anna had. She after all had what he could undoubtedly consider to be the perfect skill for cooking. Still that didn't mean he couldn't help her by doing the heavy lifting and supporting her to the best of his ability.

"I will support you in the kitchen, Anna. As long as I don't have to cook that is...I will help you search pantries and gather ingredients, but keep me away from a stove. I still have nightmares of all the horrible food I made for myself in isolation."

Zunza said this while walking toward what he hoped was a kitchen. He didn't know just how much help he could be for Anna, but he was going to try his hardest to make sure that she understood he was more than just a bookworm. That he could help her just as much as she had helped him.

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Magic of the Heart (OPEN) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Magic of the Heart (OPEN) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:50 am

"If it is a feast you desire, then it is a feast I shall provide!" With an exuberant declaration, Anna deftly shuffled towards the Kitchen, smiling as she was being followed by her husband who wished to assist her. She turned to face him and stuck her tongue out, a playful expression evident in her lovely features.

"Well, love, if that stew I tasted from your lips is any indication, it seems as though I may thoroughly teach you how to prepare a meal one day. For now, why don't you get acquainted with Ari and let me handle it~!" To fully illustrate her intent, Anna deftly enacted a barrier spell that would prevent him from entering while she prepared each of the meals.

Preparing meals truly was exhilarating, to see their expressions of happiness and awe as the food graced their tastebuds was one of Anna's most heartfelt pleasures. She used her supernatural skill as a magus to bring ingredients from the fridge and deftly began preparing a variety of meals from Italian, Chinese, and even American recipes that would make even the most cynical man in the world smile with joy upon tasting it.

As soon as she concluded her studious effort, she canceled the barrier and walked from the kitchen, ordering Zunza to help carry the plates. For American food, there was fried chicken, Mac ' n' cheese and other recipes of food America seemed to be fond of. Likewise the same for both Chinese and even some cuisine from her own homeland of the west. Bringing the cuisine towards the table - utilizing telekinesis so that each and everyone could land properly without fault - Anna happily exclaimed that, "The feast was ready!"

Last edited by Iori[Chronos] on Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:03 am; edited 2 times in total
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Magic of the Heart (OPEN) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue128100/999999The Magic of the Heart (OPEN) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Sat Jun 08, 2019 6:46 pm

Arianda gave Zunza and Anna a big Ari smile, glad the two were so readily wanting to cook for an occasion that Ari should be the one cooking for. But, she was not an excellent cook; and her whole spontaneous flour explosions can make things difficult. So, she was indeed happy to see the two quite willing to cook; but she could not help but chuckle a small bit at Anna basically forcing Zunza to stay out of the kitchen. She could not help but chuckle for a tiny bit longer before her eyes turned towards the man with glasses; Zunza.

It's not like it was awkward for Ari. Well, not exactly. He was going to live here for an uncertain amount of time where things would either be really nice, or quite bad! Hopefully good in Ari's case. Zunza seemed like he was a nice man, Anna definitely appeared to be nice, and was a very cute woman. She hummed softly for a few moments before looking towards Zunza. She honestly did not have many questions to ask, Arianda was not the kind of person to poke and pry unless she was given reason. But, Zunza and Anna seemed to be a happy couple. Luckily, if Zunza had anything to ask about her, she would gladly answer them.

Soon enough, however, Anna had emerged from the kitchen; laden with plates. Arianda was about to get to her feet to help before Anna got Zunza's assistance, in a very wife/fiance way; making Ari smile softly as she simply moved to help set the table at the very least. Eventually, the table was all set; and Anna even declared it for all to know. In this house. Arianda let out a soft chuckle, taking a seat either across, or near, Zunza and Anna before she looked at the amount of food on the table. She was surprised by the vast amount of variety. She looked towards the couple before her, smiling at them warmly.

"This looks delicious Anna, I can't wait to try some~ Thank you so much for making all of this~"

Steiner Franz
Steiner Franz
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:02 pm
The Magic of the Heart (OPEN) - Page 3 Shiroe-54249

He had offered to help him and his reward was a barrier to the face, well it wouldn't have been to the face if he had been paying more attention to his surroundings other than focusing on helping his wife to be. Still, he had to respect the craftsmanship of the barrier, and he made note that she had indeed educated herself a bit, and while this barrier couldn't stop him from moving forward if he got serious, he decided to humor her. She was, after all, the cook, and his understanding of fine dining was not the most amazing thing in the world. As such, Zunza nodded his head, and took a seat at the table with Arianda. He looked over to Arianda as such, with a great deal of questions that were worth asking of her, but at the same time not wanting to be rude, and ask a question that would offend. She was different than Ulv or any species he had met since his arrival in this realm and his curiosity, namely his need for knowledge that caused him to finally start asking questions.

"I'm sorry it is going to bug me for eternity if I don't ask, Arianda. Your energy feels different than any species that I have met in this realm and I, being a man of knowledge, am curious as to your origins. You don't need to tell me...as I am just a humble guest in your home, but it does bug me that there is something that I don't know, and that I do not understand."

Zunza adjusted his glasses respectfully as he folded his hands on the table while staring straight at Arianda. The feeling that Zunza gave off was that of a teacher try to educate himself by reviewing material before giving a lecture, there was no maliciousness in his actions, but rather endearing curiosity. Some said it was his best quality, his thirst for knowledge, and understanding of things on a much deeper level than simply skin deep. Such curiosity to him was more of a double edged sword, sometimes it yielded information, but most of the time it led to trouble. Most of the time explosive trouble when it came to spell research. He doubted Arianda would be offended, at least he hoped she wouldn't be, but just in case Zunza was ready to defend himself verbally if she viewed his motives as sinister.

It was at that time that Anna would arrive with the food, Zunza would shift his gaze to the side, reaching out instinctively for his homeland's food over anything exotic. Anna's food was delicious as ever, but the fact that it was familiar to food that he hadn't had in a good long while only increased the flavor for himself. He found himself ravaging his way through what appeared to be some kind of soup, while also ingesting loads of freshly cooked bread.

"Ah! It has been so long since I had anything of quality to eat! I feared that I would have to survive on potatoes, stew, and jerky forever. Thank you, Lady Anna...as always your cooking brings a smile to my face and a fluttering to my heart."

He spoke with a grin as he finished off what could have been only his second bowl of soup and third slice of freshly baked bread.

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:31 am

Anna was elated to see her food being received such wondrous praise, to say nothing of gazing upon her future husband savoring it with such vigor. It filled the future wife within with immense pride. She had prepared quite a large feast, and so she definitely had plenty of food prepared for everyone, especially if Arianda may have had guests coming over.

She smiled at Zunza and Arianda as she sat beside Zunza and began to enjoy some of the food she had prepared, filling a bowl with rice and seasoned beef, and some of her special-recipe bread that she knew Zunza was wholeheartedly familiar with. His compliments made her feel so nostalgic about their first meeting.

She held back the urge to feed Zunza personally, no doubt out of respect for the owner of this home. Anna patted his head as she gazed at Arianda, intending to know the woman better as they all enjoyed each other's company over a fine banquet.

Hopefully, Arianda would be fond enough to form a friendship with both of them, if they had not already. She was rather fond of how bubbly Ari was and did not wish to be a burden on her or any living arrangements. Asking someone to live with them - regardless of the time frame - could always be difficult.

darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:16 pm

Arianda Vael, a demon who certainly did not need to eat, was wasting no time digging into the lovely meal that Anna had brought to them. However, it seemed that something aside from food was on his mind. So, the demon wiped her mouth with a napkin, albeit such an act did not seem to be needed; her face was quite clean. However, it was only good to do so just in case. Then, Ari looked straight towards Zunza, her silver eyes peering at him with quite the inquisitive gaze. However, she soon gave him a smile and, in wanting to be sincere with the man, answered his question in full. Sure, she could have answered him in a manner that was more... spectacular. However, she thought speech was for the best instead of showing them... at least not quite yet.

"Well, Zunza, have you ever heard of demons? Beings that can alter their shape at the drop of a hat, those who come from a world of just demons but traversed to earth on their own... Well..."

Arianda let out a soft sigh, she... she didn't always like to put it out front that she was a demon. Many people held such distaste for demons that it was difficult for her to reveal what she was without a tiny bit of fear. However, Arianda let out a shaky sigh as her form shifted to further accent the point she was about to make. She changed into a horned being that had the same pale white skin, blue eyes with pupils that were white and looked like stars... or maybe crosses. She smiled at Zunza and Anna, showing them her true form, not her shifter; a form that revealed the truth of what and who she was.

Ari's True Form:

"I, Arianda Vael, am a demon. I-I hope this doesn't make either of you uncomfortable... I thought that since you both are going to live here for an undetermined amount of time y-you should know what I am."

Soon, Arianda changed back to her shifter, to the black hair with red highlights, cute red cloak, and silver eyes that seemed piercing yet soft; kind. The demon let out a small sigh, extremely nervous and hoping that such a reveal was not disturbing or broke any chance of them being friends; any chance of them being close to each other. After all, despite everything, Arianda wants to have more friends; more people she can have good times with and enjoy life. Besides, despite her demonic upbringing, and her own past; she is a good cookie. Maybe just a little crazy, but good.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum