Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
Top posters
THEFROST
Reignition [May Anyburst 2019] I_vote_lcapReignition [May Anyburst 2019] I_voting_barReignition [May Anyburst 2019] I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Reignition [May Anyburst 2019] I_vote_lcapReignition [May Anyburst 2019] I_voting_barReignition [May Anyburst 2019] I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2660 registered users
The newest registered user is lionstripe

Our users have posted a total of 127890 messages in 19482 subjects

Reignition [May Anyburst 2019]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Henrex
Tor'uk
Henrex

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Reignition [May Anyburst 2019] Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Reignition [May Anyburst 2019] Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Reignition [May Anyburst 2019] Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Reignition [May Anyburst 2019]   Reignition [May Anyburst 2019] EmptyMon May 13, 2019 2:02 pm

Tracker Header
30 DAY ANYBURST

Keeping Track Of My Threads

"I don't like this. Is your group really dedicated to the Hero Killer's mission? I can't imagine you are if you're gonna let this little psycho join up."
-Dabi

30 Day Anyburst [May 2019 Edition]

● Post 1: The Devil Went Down to Karakura [Posts: 2]
● Post 2: Wild Storm
● Post 3: I'll Make a Man Out of You [Posts: 1]
● Post 4: Strike, Shiro Rakurai
● Post 5:
● Post 6:
● Post 7:
● Post 8:
● Post 9:
● Post 10:

"This is gonna be nothing more than a warning shot. We'll pull those false heroes from their shining pedestals...and in doing so, create a bright new future for this world."

Coding By: [THEFROST]

Last edited by Henrex on Fri May 24, 2019 2:53 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Henrex
Tor'uk
Henrex

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Reignition [May Anyburst 2019] Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Reignition [May Anyburst 2019] Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Reignition [May Anyburst 2019]   Reignition [May Anyburst 2019] EmptyTue May 14, 2019 3:56 am

Wild Storm: As Henrex releases his Shikai, one of the main attributes that come with the release would be the enhancement of former abilities. Branching off from the base form of Storm Kata's "Grounded Thunder" style, the escalating nature of his Zanpakuto has created a new style, Wild Storm. At its core, this is meant to embody and focus solely on that form of the base style. In order to do so, this style forces the aspects of Grounded Thunder into overdrive. Again, it completely forgoes defense in order to devote everything to a powerful offense.

When it comes to the base footwork of the style, it very lightly mimics Grounded Thunder. This is also true for the base stance of Wild Storm, mimicking fencing. However, what differentiates the two would be the wild flurry of movements that the main kata of this style pertains to. Each and every strike flares with lightning and is wholly unpredictable, as there isn't any real rhyme or rhythm to the way that his sword is swung with this style.

As for general movement and footwork, it too shares the wild and chaotic nature of the style, as Henrex's footwork is hardly ever the same for a long period of time, as it is constantly shifting and moving. Again, taken from the original sub-style, this can include a variety of different actions in order to keep himself unpredictable and keep moving. Whether it be jumping and flipping, or simply moving around an enemy, this is meant to keep his enemy on their toes, as well as forcing them to expend physical energy in order defend themselves, lest they risk a lethal attack.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Henrex
Tor'uk
Henrex

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: Reignition [May Anyburst 2019]   Reignition [May Anyburst 2019] EmptyMon May 20, 2019 2:25 am

Strike, Shiro Rakurai: Upon the release of Henrex's Bankai, there are a number of things that are enhanced and changed as a result, the first of which is the general increase of power and the passive effects behind that. Firstly, this allows him to reach even higher levels of destructive potency with his abilities, empowering all previous abilities to almost double their original power. Furthermore, something else that changed would be the general nature of Henrex's powers as a whole. While his Sealed state and Shikai were focused on the concept of storms and gradual increase in the destructive scale of his powers, his Bankai goes a step further.

Upon release, Henrex gains access to a number of new abilities, the most notable being Natural Disaster Manipulation, taking these elements and their destructive potency and making emphasis on the almost worldly influence that his power is capable of reaching. As the name suggests, this allows him to casually create varying disasters such as (but not limited to), earthquakes/fissures, sinkholes, blizzards, tornadoes, and even hurricanes, granting him a very wide variety of different forms of attack, as well as having a very large area of destruction naturally.

Another thing to note upon release is that, like most general release forms, there is a natural increase in the overall physical condition of the "caster". Base durability, stamina, strength, and speed are drastically increased, letting Henrex hit harder and move faster, while also being able to last longer in a fight. Furthermore, it should be noted that the appearance of Henrex's Bankai is not just a wardrobe change on its own.

As his prime form of combat relies on using energy in some form, the garbs that cover his body in this form are also made of highly condensed spiritual energy, acting and functioning as armor to protect himself with. While this does not scale in any form and is rather weak in the grand scheme of things, it is still able to protect him from basic physical attacks and small-scale energy-based attacks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Reignition [May Anyburst 2019]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: NEW GETTING STARTED :: Communication Board :: Tracker Board-
Jump to: