Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
What Are Your Dreams? (Calypso/Elyss) Left_bar_bleue0/0What Are Your Dreams? (Calypso/Elyss) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

What Are Your Dreams? (Calypso/Elyss) Empty What Are Your Dreams? (Calypso/Elyss)

Tue May 14, 2019 8:34 am

THE YOUNG BEAR

ELYSS KISHIMOTO

What Are Your Dreams? (Calypso/Elyss) 6EdIfMt

A break. One out of many, but this one felt more... free? That's probably because this is a new area; a whole new world really. Though, it all felt familiar. At least it isn't the Rukongai. That place, despite being so large, is all so repetitive. In honesty, this harbor seems a lot like the more poorer area of of the Rukongai. That's to be expected from a new town emerging. She knows not the history of this place and doesn't know the mass at what it used to function as.

Still, it is a new area that branches off to even more areas. Ulv, even with her tendency to fawn and be so aggressive with Elyss at times, lets her have her freedom from time to time. To be honest, the brute is quite friendly and easy to be around when she's not forcing her into horrific outfits and positions for training. Elyss still fails at seeing how doing such helps her with her issues, but the redhead can't lie that she hasn't been as angry as she has been when first put in those suits. Maybe that's just the depressing fact that she's just getting used to it and losing the will to fight back, but thinking that doesn't help her in the slightest, so any thoughts such as those are forced down and pushed aside. She has to keep thinking positive about all this, or it'll all be for naught, and she will truly only be a pet.

She walks around in a nice outfit at least: a plain white T shirt with black pants and boots. After walking around in 10 inch heels, the small 2 inch heels on these boots go unnoticed. Her cherry red hair has no style to it. It simply flows down her back combed. Her onyx eyes are busy exploring the area that Ulv has control over. It's feels a bit surreal to imagine the woman who toys with her so much as the leader of this area, but that's how it usually is. People with power always have their closet desires, but Elyss knows that Ulv's desires aren't hidden from public. Though, it does have her think about what other people do behind closed doors with others.

'What is there to even do?'

She's free from responsibility, but with her lack of knowledge of the human world, she has no idea what she should do on her off time. She doesn't even have any money to purchase anything either. Ulv isn't that kind as to even give her an allowance. How annoying. It's probably best to go searching for a job at this point. Maybe there is something around here. So, for now, Elyss simply wanders this growing area while searching for possible places that she could probably pick up work at. Something simple like being a waitress. It'd be no different from her time working in the Tavern.

Coding Altered From: [THEFROST]'s
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
What Are Your Dreams? (Calypso/Elyss) Left_bar_bleue42100/16000What Are Your Dreams? (Calypso/Elyss) Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

What Are Your Dreams? (Calypso/Elyss) Empty Re: What Are Your Dreams? (Calypso/Elyss)

Thu May 23, 2019 11:22 am
[CLICK THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

THE ROYAL ASTHAVON

Enter Calypso

ロイヤルデーモン

The young Asthavon too was traversing the city that Ulv protected and guided, having come for the second visit after her last encounter. She decided to not go looking for the muscled woman and just have some 'her' time, sighing audiably as she walked amongst the people. A concerned expression crossed her face as she sensed emotions of unease and fear; She knew there were plenty of refugees housed here, but the general shroud of worry was what she sensed, even if Ulv's resolving influence was at play to keep mass hysteria at bay.

The war's really getting to everyone...

She exhaled through her nostrils quietly, having felt that lull of despair once more as she remembered the people's suffering, but she didn't dwell on it for too long. She just wanted to have a nice day out and that was that. She got some chocolate to get her mind off things, looking through the window into a pet shop, a bunch of eager puppies in a pen against the window, yapping their heads off behind the glass. She couldn't help but smile, glad that at least some lifeforms didn't have to be weighed with worry and fear all the time. If anything, this just made her contemplate the fact that she wanted a puppy, but has yet to get one.

..Dunno, I might be too busy for one though... But they ARE cute...

She shrugged quietly, walking off, until she saw a flash of fur and ears run in front of her and into an alleyway. Surprised, the girl followed where she saw it go, leading to looking behind a garbage container. It was a bit dark, but she could make out big round, scared eyes, patchy fur, and alert ears.

It was a kitten! A little stray, kind of mangy kitten, who Caly could feel was scared out of it's daylights,

"O-oh! Come here kitty, it's okay..! I won't hurt you." She went on her knees beside the container, reaching a hand through the back side, not seeming to mind any possible grime it could have, as she tried to softly coax it out. Forcibly grabbing it with tendrils would just scare it more...

Code By:
[THEFROST]
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
What Are Your Dreams? (Calypso/Elyss) Left_bar_bleue0/0What Are Your Dreams? (Calypso/Elyss) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

What Are Your Dreams? (Calypso/Elyss) Empty Re: What Are Your Dreams? (Calypso/Elyss)

Thu May 23, 2019 3:51 pm

THE YOUNG BEAR

ELYSS KISHIMOTO

"Hey? What are you up to?"

There is a sort of deep feminine voice from the entrance of the Alley bouncing around between the tight alley walls to Calypso. Standing there is a redheaded woman dressed casually for the day. As she steps into the alleyway, the shadows from the walls darken her hair and cause her onyx colored irises to shine within their white scleras. Her expression is one of hardened curiosity as she examines the prone female.

Elyss was just minding her own business when she noted Calypso quickly entering the alleyway. It was probably nothing, but there was a tantalizing sense of duty and a harsh curiosity that drove Elyss to at least look and see if anything far from legal was occurring. No doubt Ulv could handle anything that may try to stir up trouble within her town, but that changed Elyss' mind little when it came to wanting to be more than just a pretty student.

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
What Are Your Dreams? (Calypso/Elyss) Left_bar_bleue42100/16000What Are Your Dreams? (Calypso/Elyss) Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Fri May 24, 2019 12:03 pm

THE ROYAL ASTHAVON

Enter Calypso

ロイヤルデーモン

"And.. Gotcha!"

She managed to grasp the little mangy feline by the scruff, but as she was slowly pulling it out from behind the trash can, she heard a voice behind her and sensed the emotions of someone filled with curiosity, and even some suspicion, she looked behind her, just to be minorly awestruck of how.. CUTE, the woman calling out to her was. She blushed a bit, a shimmering glow across her face, as she quickly turned back around as she heard the kitten's mewling, trying to pull it out faster yet more carefully,

"I had seen a kitty run behind here, so I was just getting it.."

She successfully got the little one into her arms, stroking it's head with two fingers as she sighed, "..Poor thing, where's your mommy?"

She made sure the mangy little guy was visible to the red head, walking up to her and not seeming to mind too much about how dirty the kitten was, "Do you know if there's a pet shelter or something? Or someone who wanted a cat? I can't just let em run around with nobody to care for him.."

Caly looked almost pleadingly to the woman, clearly fearful for the cat's safety, as it quickly relaxed in her arms, creating an audible purr.

Code By:
[THEFROST]
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri May 24, 2019 4:18 pm

THE YOUNG BEAR

ELYSS KISHIMOTO

A kitty? Well, there is no reason to not believe her words, for she has produced a kitten. It's a bit strange to chase down an animal in such a manner. One could get the idea that Calypso had less than acceptable plans for the small mammal, but with the way the mewing kitten is being held, Elyss thinks it fair to believe the woman simply wanted to help the young creature. Elyss did question why the woman seemed a bit shocked for a moment there. Maybe the redhead had spooked her. Yeah, her first thought did not go to thinking Calypso is flustered by her looks.

Elyss folds her arms raising a brow looking at the dirty kitten. It seems to have a liking for Calypso by the way it quieted down so quickly in her arms. Hmm... The redhead doesn't know what to do, for she's not adept with the area, and taking Calypso to Ulv about a lost kitten might prove not worth the time for the mayor of this place. Who knows how busy the brute is at the moment. Though, Ulv seems to have plenty of time to spare if one thinks about that woman's activities.

"Mmm... We can try Ulv. She's probably not busy. She's never really busy. Though, I feel the cat likes you. It seems to find comfort in your embrace even though you're a stranger to it. I don't know much about this area."

Her expression stays serious the whole while she speaks giving her a sort of hard cool bravado which she normally wears. People who knows her more personally knows what's under that bravado though, and it's not pretty, but there's nothing here to trigger her in any manner. So, for now, she waits to see Calypso's response and begins wondering what Ulv is up to at the moment.

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri May 24, 2019 10:38 pm

THE ROYAL ASTHAVON

Enter Calypso

ロイヤルデーモン

Caly's lip quivered at the mention of Ulv; this lady was probably someone she knew, which didn't put her into unease, just a bit of surprise. She had decided to give the woman some space, considering she caved her chest in and put her into horrible pain for nearly a whole day in a botched practice fight. Her flesh around her chest seemed to visibly shiver, if the red head was paying attention, as if the location that was hit itself remembered the blow.

"T-thats.. That's okay, I think it's better to leave her to her business.. But as for the kitty... " She rubbed it's little head, the poor grey manged fluff letting out another pitifully adorable mew, "Animals kinda are on a sliding scale of neutral to adoring me. You have no idea how many times i've been gangcuddled by whales and dolphins... I think I smell nice to them or something?"

She giggled sheepishly, though really the experience was minorly uncomfortable, but the fish mammals just did not have any sense of personal space or boundaries. They were completely innocent in their cuddling, most of the time, but it was still pretty uncomfortable to be swarmed and feeling the slimy skin of creatures much bigger than her.

"Well, I wanna get this one cleaned up and figure out if theres a pet shelter or whatever here.. I can't keep it. I don't have any time to keep an eye on a kitten when.."

She mumbled the remaining part, her expression bleak, but then she turned around and smiled at Elyss, throwing out a hand to shake, her cheeks glowing with prismatic light in a blush, "Well, whatever! My name's Calypso Asthavon, what's yours, pretty lady?"

Code By:
[THEFROST]
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat May 25, 2019 11:22 pm

THE YOUNG BEAR

ELYSS KISHIMOTO

Elyss raises a brow watching Calypso's reaction to being told of Ulv. It seems there is some sort of history between the two. The other woman seemed to literally shake a bit at the mention of Ulv. Now, that strokes her curiosity. What reason does this woman have to not want to see Ulv? It's obvious that something happened between the two, and Elyss wonders what, but that is probably going to be unknown for a while. There is no point in asking, but Ulv gets around a lot despite having to run a city.

"Alright. No Ulv, and... whales and dolphins?"

Now, Elyss is curious about who she's event talking to. Did this woman just say she cuddles with whales and dolphins? Though, that tells her that this woman is far from normal if she's all intact from seemingly having huge sea mammals cuddle her. Elyss doesn't know how to place her though. She knows little of different races that are not Plus or human. Either way, the situation at the moment revolves around the kitten.

"Mmm, yeah. Okay. Get the kitty washed and think on where to send it?"

She, then, jumps when Calypso turned to her so quickly holding her hand out. Is that a blush? Elyss has a shocked expression, but quickly changes it into one of relief. Eh? Seems this redhead has, once again, charmed another individual.

"Um... Elyss. Nice to meet ya, I suppose."

She reaches and takes the hand; not applying much pressure before pulling it back and looking around a bit.

"I don't really know anywhere to wash the kitty. Though, I suppose there is the water around us."

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 28, 2019 8:13 am

THE ROYAL ASTHAVON

Enter Calypso

ロイヤルデーモン

"Yup. Whales and dolphins. They try to be gentle but... They're like several times my size, I don't come out of it without feeling kinda bruised."

She chucked, rubbing the back of her head as the woman formally introduced herself, "Elyss? That's a nice name!"

The girl smiled cheerfully at her, as she slowly went on her knees with the little kitty, outstretching a hand towards the ground. It was kind of odd to watch, but Caly looked as if she was focusing. What she really was doing was plotting out silently in her mind how exactly to word her wishes, instead of just blabbing out her desires unabated. Who knows how 'bucket' or 'soap' could be interpreted...

"Okay.. I wish for a small, shallow tub.."

Purple energy wrapped around her arm, branching out to the ground before her, indeed summoning a blue shallow small tub, just big enough for the kitty to sit in, "Okay, okay great.. It worked.." She mumbled, a smile on her face. She proceeded to wish for additional things, coming out as a small flea comb, half used baby soap, and obviously, fresh water to fill the tub with.

"And here's a place to wash the kitty."

She put the poor matted thing in the water, already getting soap on it, as she held it still. But Caly.. Did not seem to understand the concept of scrubbing, merely softly petting the smaller creature as it mewed, tilting her head in confusing and showing clear annoyance, "Wh, why won't it do the bubble thing..?"

She continued petting the soap against it's body, more confusion growing as no 'bubbles' were created, the girl frowning, "Ugh, how does this work..?!"

Code By:
[THEFROST]
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 28, 2019 10:13 am

THE YOUNG BEAR

ELYSS KISHIMOTO

Elyss has the strange want to see whales and dolphins corral around this woman and cuddle her as she says they do. Of course one would come out injured in some way if giant sea mammals rubbed up against them. Did they drag her down into the water for cuddles or was it just simply bumps and grinds? Either way, she wonders what Calypso meant by bruises. It can't just be something as simple as a scratch on her elbow, can it?

"Your name is nice too and sort of fun to say, Calypso."

She mutters such absently after her name was praised. Calypso had a nice slow to it that made her think of childish things and devious acts. Thinking about her own name for a bit, it does seem like something a cutie would have. Though, she'd never admit to being a cutie. Still, at the realization of her compliment, she coughed into her fist and feeling her cheeks try to rise in temperature, but a quick rub of her hand against her face hides such.

Now, what is going on, Elyss had closed her eyes for a moment to keep her blush from showing, and when they had reopened, she notes Calypso on her knees with the kitten holding her hand out for something. She looked to be praying but praying for what? Is this related to her abilities. Elyss had already marked the girl as something beyond a normal person, but Elyss still doesn't know much about any of races including demons.

"Huh?"

When Calypso wished for a small tub to appear, Elyss wondered what exactly was going to occur, but with the sudden emergence of purple energy from the other woman, and the creation of a small tub, Elyss is sure that this power of hers is kind of neat even though she doesn't quite understand what just happened. She could, however, feel the energy from the other if barely and already feels this woman has more power than she looks she has. Maybe it's similar to Arianda who is a small person but packs a punch. Only time will tell. Soon, there is more than just a tub; all the tools needed to wash the small cat.

Elyss could feel her insides tighten for a moment when Calypso got down and tried to wash the kitten by petting it. Elyss fought back the chuckle, but she couldn't stop herself from smiling slightly as she knelt down on the other side of the tub and reaches into the water herself grabbing Calypso's wrist and showing her how to rub the kitten instead of petting; the friction causing a chemical reaction between the soap, water, and scrubbing movement that has bubbles forming on the kitten. Of course, the bubbles start spreading onto their hands up to their wrists.

"Just run your hands along the kitten and use your fingers to get the soap into its fur. Make sure to be careful about getting any in its mouth or eyes though."

She sighs a bit wondering why she suddenly felt the need to do this.

"You know, this is kind of basic. It's a bit strange to not know how baths work. You're not quite human are you, Calypso?"

She looks up at the woman letting her hands move away to let the other woman scrub the cat herself and see how it's done. She has a small blush, but that's to be expected from her sudden actions that showed more gentleness than she normally does. That's just how she is with people who she believes to be far from annoying: friendly, caring, and a bit open. Though, she still carries about that serious demeanor that tells people she's not going to enjoy too much funny business. Calypso is actually a bit interesting if not strange, but the woman seems to have a care for life that Elyss finds attractive. Not attractive in the want to take on a date sense, but it's more of an attractive one has when finding a person in a group they think they could get along with; the group being the world and Calypso being that person sticking out if she even is a person.

Her head tilts as she waits for the other to explain letting her hands soak in the water just in case she is needed to help again.

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 28, 2019 1:08 pm

THE ROYAL ASTHAVON

Enter Calypso

ロイヤルデーモン

Caly was visibly confused as she tried again and again to make bubbles, but clearly didn't quite get how it worked. The kitten was mewing and trying to move in her grasp, the young demon doing her best to keep the little one under control, until Elyss grasped her hand and showed her how to make the bubbles happen, Calypso looking visibly dazzled by her presentation.

"Oooh! So that's how you do it on animals..!"

She smiled eagerly at the woman, nodding in thanks, and copying her, but as she felt the kitten's fur, she looked just a lot more concerned. Poor thing was full of matted fur.. Even the water was darkening with how dirty it was. But, she was pulled away from her concern momentarily when Elyss commented about how basic cleaning was, and her comment about the girl not seeming very human.

"Huh? Course i'm not human, i'm a demon, Danava to be specific." She stated rather matter-of-factly, "I don't really need to bathe or wash clothes. I don't get all stinky or dirty from not cleaning for too long like people or animals."

She chuckled sheepishly, as if nervous to continue mentioning how wide the gap between her and normal living creatures was. She had no shame in what she was as a person and as a life form, but it was always weird to say to someone else. She proceeded to scrub the kitten gently, minding it's eyes and ears, until the matted fur progressively made the cleaning harder and harder to do.

"..Oh no.. I'll.. Try combing it out!"

She picked up the small comb she summoned, trying as gently as possible to comb out the mats, but obviously failing, and only causing the kitten discomfort. Caly was teary eyed, "Ahh, i'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm.. Gonna have to cut the fur off, then..."

She seemed visibly disturbed by the notion of doing that to the poor kitty, but there was no other way to get the mats out it seemed. Normal scissors wouldn't work out.. So, Calypso pointed one finger up, and very carefully as not to make it too long, formed a crystalline point on her finger all of a sudden, which pulsed with all manners of sleepy looking colors. She winced when it formed, looking to Elyss, "..Mind holding the kitty still?"

She carefully took it, one clump of matted fur at a time, easily being able to cut through the clumps of fur, gradually revealing more and more clear skin (with the occasional flea running across it), it hurting Caly's heart very much to have to do it. But on the bright side, the kitty's fur would grow back nice and healthy and free of bugs..

Code By:
[THEFROST]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum