Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Monkey Business(Open~)  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Monkey Business(Open~)  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Monkey Business(Open~)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Monkey Business(Open~)

Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:15 am

THE REMORSELESS HEROINE

MIDORI Sugiura

Monkey Business(Open~)  - Page 2 6EdIfMt

There were so many warning signs ringing off in Midori's mind of how wrong her current state of actions was. Each signal kept ringing like an unending fire-alarm that echoed through her mind - yet, with each footstep, each pace she was guided towards the large mansion and pulled into her home, nothing but lust seemed to override her logic. Demons, by their very nature, were enthusiasts of sin.

They indulged in their emotions freely, without shame, without question. Midori had spent so many years in hell, maintaining her body and spirit. Even so, when faced with such an alluring demoness who - possessing a serene smile and lovely face - her unwavering conviction no longer seemed to hold itself up well.

As she was guided upstairs, Midori desperately told herself to cease her current sequence of action. Alas, Midori found herself pressing her lips against Ari's as her hands held the demoness's face. She nibbled on her bottom lip, savoring the taste.

Intimacy was something that had eluded her for some time. She did not necessarily desire this result but she was hardly doing much to stop it. Deepening the kiss, as she held her face, the raven-haired woman continued to savor the lustful moment.

Her only way of escape would likely come through Arianda happening to notice - perhaps - feel something cold against her skin, like a type of metal or steel. It was Midori's ring.

It wasn't exactly noticeable within her current clothing but nevertheless, it was there. For her sake, something would likely need to happen soon or only a sea of regret would await her at the end of this lustful fall into the abyss.

Coding Altered From: [THEFROST]'s

Last edited by Iori[Chronos] on Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Monkey Business(Open~)  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue128100/999999Monkey Business(Open~)  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Sat Jun 01, 2019 11:56 am

Song: Funkyard - By: Arrowhead & Zentra - Word Count: N/A

Arianda and Midori had certainly lost each other in their new dance; one of lust and love. However, this dance wasn't exactly going to extend far much longer. Her lip was nibbled, her face held by Midori, and she just held herself close to the woman. Arianda kissed and kissed, her hands longing to venture down from Midori's neck; to really kick everything off. However, she felt something cold against her face; something on Midori's hand. The demon had reached her right hand up to gently hold Midori's hand to feel whatever that cold thing was.

It was like someone had slapped Arianda with reality. The demon broke their kiss after probably a few minutes of such intimate embrace; and gingerly removed Midori's hand to stare at the rings. An engagement ring, and a wedding band. Arianda's heart rose into her throat, her grip only slightly loosening on Midori before she groaned softly. Arianda gave Midori the smallest of hugs before the demon moved to sit on her bed; her face in her hands as she absorbed what she just saw.

Midori's a married woman, a married woman who was kissing Ari back as much as Ari kissed her. Maybe the kissing was fine, maybe it wasn't, but bringing a married woman back to her room for things she wouldn't do to a married woman; Arianda simply sat there, her small frame filled with more regret than one would think.

"Fuck... I'm sorry this is my fault, you're married and I kissed you and- and-"

Arianda groaned again and buried her face further into her hands. She still wanted to hold Midori, to hug her, cuddle her, and maybe still kiss her; but she was married. Despite all of Ari's shortcomings and everything that is wrong and right with her; she never would make a move on a married woman. At least not on purpose. Midori was sexy, far too sexy; but she was married. Arianda had to take a few deep breaths before she looked back towards Midori after at least a solid half a minute of her absorbing all of this information. She looked at those gold-amber eyes with her silver eyes; letting out a gentle sigh and smiled a tiny bit at Midori.

"Guess it's a good thing I noticed your ring, huh...? That would've been bad... M-Mind not mentioning this to your husband er, or wife? I don't want to get in trouble..."

Anyone could see that the demon was in a pit of 'jesus christ what the fuuuuuck have I done here' and she was trying to see if she could at least get Midori to forgive her; she just felt obscenely bad for kissing, and nearly having sex with, a married woman. Hopefully, Midori could forgive her and they could stay friends; she was just so nice and Ari didn't want to lose that to a stupid mistake.

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Monkey Business(Open~)  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Monkey Business(Open~)  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:37 pm

THE REMORSELESS HEROINE

MIDORI Sugiura

Midori shivered passionately as her lips continued to move against those of the demoness, savoring small hint of chocolate and strawberry. Desperately within her mind, she wished to stop all of this but her body was acting on its own emotion. Midori had somewhat surrendered to her lustful inhibitions, yet her mind found the current actions to be disgraceful.

Even though she had yet to reunite with her husband, there was still a certain level of moral fortitude she felt herself to be lacking and not in the questionable heroism she held fervently to her chest. The fortitude to remain faithful was wavering.

At that moment, however, as if graced by a blessing from the skies, it was Arianda who broke away from their kiss and pulled her hand forward, thereby broking Midori's focus from lust to one of composure and overwhelming embarrassment. Shame, even. Questions floated through her mind along the lines of, "If she hadn't seen this ring, would I have stopped?" Guilt slowly danced around within her chest as she gazed at Arianda, who seemed to also share a similar form of regret, likely because she was a married woman.

Even so, Midori would not allow her to feel so ashamed as if she had lured her here, especially since she was unaware of Midori's relationship status. Thus, Midori shyly walked over and planted a small peck against Ari's cheek, playfully ruffling her hair. Even if they couldn't savor the taste of the other, friendship could entirely be possible between them, if that's what the demoness desired.

"Hey, don't look like that. I'm no saint myself. I openly accepted your invitation and didn't bother to shed light on my relationship status. I entirely take the blame here and I could definitely leave if that's what you desire. To be truthful, I haven't seen my husband in years. I pursued training in the underworld to increase my power and so, for nearly a century or two, I've never been touched. Had he been a man I could assume was open to open-relationships, you would've definitely eased the tension. "

Last edited by Iori[Chronos] on Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:51 am; edited 1 time in total
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Monkey Business(Open~)  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue128100/999999Monkey Business(Open~)  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:32 am

Arianda could not help but drown in a sea of guilt at her realization she was about to bed a married woman. Arianda had to take many deep breaths before Midori started to speak; trying to calm her self and mind. Soon, however, Arianda was brought back to reality with a jolt when Midori kissed her on the cheek; causing the little demon to blush a small bit when her hair was ruffled. She raised her head and gazed up at Midori with her silver eyes. There were no tears, just a great sense of guilt that seemed to reflect in Midori's eyes. Arianda could not help but feel an urge to kiss her again; to savor her lips one last time... But no. She was married, even Ari had some limits to what she would do.

Finally, after taking a good chunk of time to absorb what Midori said to her, Arianda let out a shaky sigh and smiled at the woman; albeit it was a slight bit half-hearted.

"No, don't take the whole blame... It's our fault together. I'm glad I saw your ring though... I'm not sure if I woulda stopped otherwise. Until reality slapped me somewhere along the line; or at least one of us."

Arianda let out a small chuckle, before she slowly stood up; wrapping her arms around Midori's waist and pulling her into close hug. She didn't want to lose the possibility of a friendship; and hopefully a good one. Arianda hummed softly, her hug getting tighter as she buried her face into Midori's shoulder. She still smelled so damn good... it was hard for Ari not to just want to remain in her arms and maybe even sleep there! Arianda let out a small chuckle once more; but more related to how she was hugging Midori.

"I know... I know we can't do that. But, friends can hug and cuddle, right? Totally platonic hugging and cuddling. Think that would be okay, Midori...?"

Arianda had removed her face from the seeming hiding place that was Midori's shoulder. She smiled at the woman, wanting to stay friends with her and maybe do the things that would involve them not being lewd; but maybe still allow them to grow close and become good friends. Arianda returned the kiss to the cheek from before. Arianda soon returned to hugging the woman, humming a soft amount and spoke softly.

"I'm glad we stopped... I don't want to ruin a marriage or get killed by your husband..."

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jun 09, 2019 3:38 am

THE REMORSELESS HEROINE

MIDORI Sugiura

To be certain, Midori was satisfied to know Arianda did not wish for her to leave nor judge her for accepting her advances. She did not desire to overstep her boundaries, even if the alluring scent of the bedroom and the attractive appearance of Arianda aimed to sink her ship as it was sailing on the unsteady seas of willpower.

Arianda was so bubbly and it made her all the more adorable. Even if they could not be familiar with one another's body, the thought of forming a friendship with her was definitely not out of the question.

Midori held no distinct view towards demons nor did she feel any ill-intent from Arianda. Nothing but happiness could be felt from her disposition, and Midori felt she could use more of that in her rather tumultuous life. The positive energy was very much welcomed. Midori smiled fondly Arianda returned the kiss on her cheek and inquired if hugging and cuddling were allowed, and in her mind, she felt it could be. Excluding men from the conversation, women tended to be more open-minded in their interactions and how they consoled one another. Midori hugged Arianda back as she spoke, wondering what they would do since their other 'fun' could not be enacted.

"Though I doubt he'd openly kill you - as he can be merciful - I would rather not risk being unfaithful or playing with your emotions. Again, I should've stopped you but hey, I know where to go to find your house now." Midori smirked as she continued to ruffle Arianda's hair and held her close. She did not exactly know what to do or how to proceed but to simply be within the company of another felt so warm and refreshing."

Last edited by Iori[Chronos] on Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:19 pm

Arianda hummed softly as she nuzzled into Midori. Honestly speaking, Arianda was probably the manifestation of adorableness. Or at least damn near close to it. Arianda let out a soft hum, before chuckling a tiny bit and smiling at Midori.

"I hope so. I've been doing my best not to get into trouble as much as I can. I'm not one for trouble much anymore."

Arianda smiled at Midori, resuming her nuzzling and cuddling into the woman a bit longer before she finally let her go; sitting down on the bed and letting out a soft, and gentle, exhale. She looked up at Midori. Arianda's willpower had strengthened greatly since she found out Midori was married; so stopping was an easy feat in all technicality. But, she didn't wish for Midori to fall into some sort of trap and try to lewd her.

"So, Midori, is there anything specific you want to do~? At least, anything non-lewd. We could cuddle... female friends do that, right~?"

Arianda smiled at Midori, looking up at the woman from her position on the bed; hoping that she was not against at least a little bit of physical contact as long as none of it went the complete wrong direction. After all, Arianda wanted a friend in Midori; so no lewds would be a very good idea.

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 am

THE REMORSELESS HEROINE

MIDORI Sugiura

As Midori sat upon Arianda's bed, she had reflected upon just how wild this day could have been and where it could have led, but thankfully, Arianda had sensed the wedding ring on her finger and no mistakes were made. Midori would not deny that some part of her felt a case of what most call a "dry spell" but she did not wish to cheat on her husband, even if they had yet to really meet one another again.

Even so, Arianda was kind, bubbly, and the type of individual that seemed to be someone she could talk to and enjoy herself. She rose from the bed and snapped her fingers, utilizing her ability of transmutation to equip herself with a nightgown. She then turned to Arianda and decided... why not have a sleepover? Midori wished to know her more, and so what other way than to eat food and talk about... well... anything!

"How would you feel about a sleepover? "

Last edited by Iori[Chronos] on Sat Feb 06, 2021 5:45 am; edited 1 time in total
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 06, 2021 2:26 am

This afternoon, which had slowly crawled towards evening and night, had been quite tumultuous for Ari. First, she had an amazing dance with a beautiful woman. Second, she started putting the moves on the woman; making out with her on the dance floor. Third, Arianda had taken said woman, Midori, home with the full intent to bone her. However, the fourth and final piece was the nail in the coffin; Midori was married. No matter how much Ari would love to get the woman in bed, for anything lewd, she knew it was not to be. After all, even if Ari did not know who her husband was; Arianda didn't wish for Midori to become a cheater. Not to mention, even if Arianda is a demon and monogamy feels wasted on her sometimes, she still had enough of a moral compass to know that fucking a married woman was a bad move.

This was why Arianda watched Midori as she sat next to her; positively puzzled by the situation before her. Two attractive women, having a complete chance meeting, and probably would've had one hell of a night. However, that night was not to be. Instead, it would be a sleepover. Arianda smiled gently. She had heard of sleep overs, but she was not terribly well acquainted with them. Not to mention, despite Arianda's possible misgivings of Midori's self control, and Ari's own, she decided it couldn't hurt to have a sleep over. However, just in case, Arianda silently cast more concealment spells than necessary; but, in a way that if anything happens... they would be safe. However, why would anything happen? It's just two women, two friends, having a sleepover. Surely, that was perfectly fine.

"I love the idea, Midori~ I just need to get changed~"

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum