Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Iori's may Anyburst Tracker - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Iori's may Anyburst Tracker - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Iori's may Anyburst Tracker - Page 3 Empty Re: Iori's may Anyburst Tracker

Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:20 am
[Iori History: Tokimi]
Of controversial birth, heretofore unheard of in her kingdom, Iori was born through the sacred union of a human and her mother, one of the most venerable and decorated generals of the eastern army, the matriarch of them Kirorsa family, and a warrior whose victorious feats were reminiscent of well-renowned tales celebrated in mythology. She was the symbol of a true warrior who all, raising up sword and spear, revered with passionate zeal, for truly, that woman embodied the warrior ideals dreamed of in the hearts of brave men and women.

Tokimi Kirorsa. A figure of royalty and fealty, serving the queen while conducting important matters within her family. Her relationship with the queen was a familial bond, one not easily broken. Tokimi served her ruler with nary an act of defiance; her queen, in return, rewarded her with land rivaling a continent, countless resources, and graceful shrines built in her honor.

A legendary warrior and matriarch of a prominent military family, Tokimi conducted her tasks with gracefulness befitting her regal status. Whenever rebels rose up to incite chaos, she subdued them before they could mount a successful coup. Precisely because she was that type of woman, the thought of giving birth to a child was a thought that never floated through her mind.

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Iori's may Anyburst Tracker - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Iori's may Anyburst Tracker - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:24 am
[Iori History: Longing to be a mother]

Due to this, she served as a motherly figure and watched over the queen's two daughters - Tomoe and Shiki - acting as a mentor who taught them skillful fighting techniques as a way of honing their martial prowess. Spending so much time around those little girls had stirred thoughts that once remained nonexistent in the general's mind.

These beautiful children were so loyal, so compassionate, and revered her with all the praise their little hearts could muster. In due time, when her kingdom had reached a state of tranquil peace, Tokimi had come to a decision; her decision being that she would settle down and give birth to a child, to sate her maternal desire. However, the initial results were anything but satisfactory.

She had earned the reputation as one of the kingdom's fiercest warriors - so much so, that many believed if they earned her ire, nothing but a torturous death awaited them at the end.

There was no denying her beauty, of course, but all men feared death, be they human or otherworldly spirit, and so for a time, the reality of bringing a child of her own into this wonderful populace seemed to be little more than a distant pipedream. No man from her own race desired to form a romantic relationship with Tokimi.

Last edited by Iori[Chronos] on Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:27 am

In truth, she presumed she had no yearning to truly be loved by anyone, as her desire to bear a child was more prevalent. She even considered creating one through supernatural means; if no one desired to conceive a relationship with her, Tokimi came to the conclusion that, in the universe of a warlord and the matriarch of a decorated and venerable clan, love ought not to exist.

That conclusion was foolhardy in hindsight; Tokimi would find love---albeit in the most unexpected recipient... a human.

Considered a taboo within her kingdom, Tokimi never harbored any interest towards the idea of falling in love with a human... and yet, unexpectedly, that is what would eventually come to be.

On a mission on earth, she was sent to retrieve one of her soldiers who had found themselves stranded on earth and could not properly form a spiritual door with which to make his way back home.

Earth during this time had gone through a myriad of changing times - from the war to end all wars(WWI) to the great depression, and other tumultuous events that left Tokimi dumbfounded.

While she may have been no stranger to war, she had never quite experienced being on a battlefield with no spiritual abilities whatsoever, had never seen flesh that was torn apart so viciously and soldiers - innocent or guilty - murdered ruthlessly without being granted a proper grave. In truth, it was astonishing to witness such cruelties of death, how many lives were lost to the cause men followed from their countries.

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:30 am
[Iori history: Tokimi on earth during world war II]
She had rescued her lost soldier and yet... each year something kept urging her to return and witness the chaos before her very eyes. Her curiosity eventually led her onto the stage of world war II, a war even more vicious than the one that preceded it.

North America, Russia, Germany, and Japan seemed to be the nations that were at the center of it all. She never participated in the war; to put it simply, she had no desire to.

She was a metaphysical being who had no home here, whose loyalty lied with her queen.

As far as she was concerned, this seemed to be human nature. Leaders who led their men and women on the path of war - no matter how heinous or irrational - without any logical reasoning beyond securing resources in a tumultuous political landscape.

Her mentality as a warlord would never allow her to sympathize with any of these men.... until she met him. Their meeting was unlike anything one would find in a romance film; atypical even, as their initial meeting began with a confrontation. Roaming through the capital of Nanking, she stood out amongst the residents like no other, unconsciously attracting the attention of soldiers from a Japanese regiment stationed in China.

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:34 am
[Iori History: Tokimi meets Watanabe]

Confronting the fiery woman, they pointed their guns toward her, confounded by her appearance, as she wore robes that were archaic and did not match clothing within this country or from Japan.

Threatening to shoot her if she did not comply, the soldiers walked towards her only to be disarmed within seconds. Their guns posed no threat to her whatsoever. No weapon crafted from the hands of a human phased her in the slightest.

However, one soldier chose to fight her not with a rifle or handgun - no, what he chose to wield against her was a sword. Filled with an odd sensation of pride, Tokimi placed her spear before him and engaged the young man in a battle of physical combat. Tokimi was merely humoring the young soldier, praising him for choosing to use the sword rather than use a contemptuous weapon that required a minimum usage of skill.

Bearing witness to the hideous nature of Japanese soldiers after the horrific destruction wrought by their own hands in the Nanking Massacre, Tokimi found his aura to be honorable, with no shred of arrogance or foolish pride.

His personality was reminiscent of how she taught her own soldiers to fight on the battlefield. She did not wish to invite the attention of other Japanese soldiers, decidedly ending their battle with the hilt of her spear to his chest.

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:35 am
[Iori History: Tokimi and Watanabe Converse]

Choosing to spare his life had left the man dumbfounded -- and so before she walked away, he could not but help to pose a question towards this mysterious woman.

"Why did you spare my life? At every single point of that confrontation, you could have easily ended my life, and yet you chose not to. Why? "

"Unlike the army that you fight for, the world from where I descend, I teach my soldiers to fight with honor. We kill only when it is absolutely necessary. We do not allow the pride of our own empire to cloud our judgment nor do we pillage the resources of others and commit unspeakable acts on our enemies. Indeed, the way that you all wage war is despicable. What makes me despise it even more, is that this madness is all committed in honor of your country, or so it is said by your commanders.

I do not believe the path your nation is on will lead you to the glory that the lapdogs of your emperor believe in with reverent devotion. I believe even your emperor has his doubts. Although I cannot predict the future, I fear the world you will bear witness to... is something that someone like you will not be able to handle. Your nation will lose this war due to its own pride. "
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:38 am

The young man remained silent, listening to each word that she spoke from her mouth as if he were listening to the words of a teacher within a classroom. A soldier within the Japanese army, his name was Toshimitsu Watanabe. At the age of 24 years old, he was fairly inexperienced in the art of war and rather naive in how it was truly conducted.

It was not until he witnessed the atrocities by his fellow soldiers in Nanking that he realized he had made a grave mistake in enlisting in the Japanese army. What he witnessed strayed so far from the notions of honor and humility, sunken within in depths of depravity and tyranny. In a word, her speech was prophetic. No matter how many victories they were accumulating now, they would eventually be defeated by a more formidable force. Watanabe wondered about the world that she spoke of, for he had grown tired of serving under such a cruel army.

It was not until he witnessed the atrocities by his fellow soldiers in Nanking that he realized he had made a grave mistake in enlisting in the Japanese army. What he witnessed strayed so far from the notions of honor and humility, sunken within in depths of depravity and tyranny. In a word, her speech was prophetic. No matter how many victories they were accumulating now, they would eventually be defeated by a more formidable force. Watanabe wondered about the world that she spoke of, for he had grown tired of serving under such a cruel army.

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:41 am
[Iorir History: Where It all Began]

"You mentioned that the world you come from is one where battles are fought with honor and the idea of war is only a necessity. Did you mean that poetically or are.... are you truly from another world? Your appearance is breathtaking. Your hair floats like a crimson flame through the air. Your stature is graceful and powerful, and you carry yourself with a powerful aura that I have only ever heard of from my grandfather's books. Although someone would chastise me as a bumbling buffoon... you truly must exist elsewhere. "

"You mentioned that the world you come from is one where battles are fought with honor and the idea of war is only a necessity. Did you mean that poetically or are.... are you truly from another world? Your appearance is breathtaking. Your hair floats like a crimson flame through the air. Your stature is graceful and powerful, and you carry yourself with powerful aura that I have only ever heard of from my grandfather's books. Although someone would chastise me as a bumbling buffoon... you truly must exist elsewhere. "

"Flattery will not win me over so easily, soldier! Concerning myself.... I suppose you could say my home is within another realm. My homeland is beautiful, serene, and prosperous; it invokes images of a mythological city that is peaceful and divine. The villagers and residents are peaceful, loving, and we praise even the smallest villagers for their efforts in our kingdom. There are two other kingdoms that act as our neighbors of sorts. We do tend to engage in conflict but only as tests of our strength, not destructive wars in the name of colonization or securing power. Oh, and the economy is pretty good, too. "

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jun 16, 2019 3:32 am
[Iori History: The bond is formed. ]

"I... I... "

The young man could feel tears from his eyes, concluding that he wished to follow her, escape from this hell and find life elsewhere. He knew if he wished to resign from the army, he would be dishonored and those within the forces would ridicule him until his death. Reading him like a book, Tokimi was certainly correct. He was a man with the heart of a child, ill-suited to the atrocities that played out before his eyes. "I know I may be asking for something impossible and in your eyes, I certainly may not deserve it, but I would like to be granted the honor of following you, to see the world that you speak of. It sounds like a dream. I will serve you until the end of time, no matter how useless I may be. "

"Pledging loyalty to me is something that should not be taken lightly. What I am granting you is a gift not easily afforded to humans... but there is something I find interesting about you and the way you carry yourself. It seems like you have nowhere else to go. I do suppose the way your nation is, they would probably execute you on the spot for your failures. If you betray me, I may do the same. Rise, soldier. I shall let you bear witness to a world beyond anything you've ever seen. "

And that is how their love story began; One borne out of admiration and servitude.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum