Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» The Nation Grows!
A Caged Bird (Open) - Page 2 EmptyToday at 1:50 pm by THEFROST

» Fated Enemies [Laskt]
A Caged Bird (Open) - Page 2 EmptyToday at 1:13 pm by basswalker

» The Truth is Hard
A Caged Bird (Open) - Page 2 EmptyToday at 1:13 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Anima Armor [Adam/Eden Evolution Equipment]
A Caged Bird (Open) - Page 2 EmptyToday at 11:43 am by THEFROST

» The Medical Beginning (Complete)
A Caged Bird (Open) - Page 2 EmptyToday at 11:28 am by Forsaken Crow

» Anima Will [Adam/Eden Evolution Equipment]
A Caged Bird (Open) - Page 2 EmptyToday at 11:06 am by THEFROST

» Anima Cores [Eden Evolution Equipment]
A Caged Bird (Open) - Page 2 EmptyToday at 11:00 am by THEFROST

» Elyss coming in hot!
A Caged Bird (Open) - Page 2 EmptyToday at 10:14 am by Siegharty

» Rukongai Adventure [OPEN]
A Caged Bird (Open) - Page 2 EmptyToday at 9:06 am by Forsaken Crow

» The King's Tulpa
A Caged Bird (Open) - Page 2 EmptyToday at 7:19 am by Mirja Eeola

Top posters
THEFROST
A Caged Bird (Open) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA Caged Bird (Open) - Page 2 I_voting_barA Caged Bird (Open) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
JJ
A Caged Bird (Open) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA Caged Bird (Open) - Page 2 I_voting_barA Caged Bird (Open) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2677 registered users
The newest registered user is Gloam

Our users have posted a total of 128738 messages in 19615 subjects

A Caged Bird (Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy
Mirja Eeola

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Caged Bird (Open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999A Caged Bird (Open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

A Caged Bird (Open) - Page 2 Empty
Subject Post 11PostSubject: Re: A Caged Bird (Open)   A Caged Bird (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2019 11:09 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

A Caged Bird (Open) - Page 2 6EdIfMt

Hannah smiled as Elyss asked her what she had done to get in here. Girl deserved a bit of a kickstart to her journey to get herself under control, and so Hannah reached out her hand and placed it on top of Elyss' head, giving her a cute headpats. And some of her own reiatsu, but there were perks to being one of the world's greatest spiritual energy users. It would be a long time before she noticed that power, but it would act as a catalyst. It's potency would absorb Elyss' energy and then release it in a more refined, robust manner.

"That's a topic for another time. For now, break is over. I have to go back to my cell. I hope fortune favours you, Elyss, and you succeed in your goals to rise" Hannah stood up from her chair then, and gently walked out towards the cell block, a warm smile on her face. A new generation of Shinigami might be just what she needed to get over the old one.

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Siegharty
Experienced Member
Siegharty

A Caged Bird (Open) - Page 2 Empty
Subject Post 12PostSubject: Re: A Caged Bird (Open)   A Caged Bird (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 12:34 pm

THE YOUNG BEAR

ELYSS KISHIMOTO

A Caged Bird (Open) - Page 2 6EdIfMt

She didn't get her answer. Instead, she feels a hand on her head that almost caused her to take a step back, but she stills herself letting her cheeks grow a small blush at the sudden intimate action. She didn't notice the purpose of this; the energy being placed within her without her notice. Though, in the nearing future, one day, Elyss will feel the impact of this encounter upon her form. How that will shape her is yet to be known. However, Elyss wonders why most she encounter feel the need to treat her like a doll instead of a scary warrior woman. Is she really that cute to everyone? Maybe it's why most don't take her seriously until she starts to get physical. The compliments aren't hated, but they always have her feeling so self-conscious about herself at times.

"Uh... Oh... Time to go? Well, it was nice to meet you Hannah."

She went to bow her head again, but the woman probably wouldn't even notice such and is already on her way out. Elyss' head tilts in curiosity about the woman, but she will not learn anything about her now. Maybe she can visit another time. For a criminal, she seemed so kind, but maybe that's because she's been through some remediation or something of the sort. Maybe she was never an evil person in the first place, and fate just played her cruelly. Only time will tell, but for now, Elyss turns herself and heads back to find Ulv. The brute is probably done doing whatever she is doing, and Elyss shouldn't get too lost. Hannah did warn her to be wary of the place.

Coding Altered From: [THEFROST]'s

Thread End
Back to top Go down
View user profile

A Caged Bird (Open)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2