Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
Top posters
THEFROST
Bleach: New Era I_vote_lcapBleach: New Era I_voting_barBleach: New Era I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Bleach: New Era I_vote_lcapBleach: New Era I_voting_barBleach: New Era I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2709 registered users
The newest registered user is Cala Paracer

Our users have posted a total of 131053 messages in 19896 subjects

Bleach: New Era

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Bleach: New Era Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Bleach: New Era   Bleach: New Era EmptyTue May 21, 2019 10:09 am

Bleach: New Era IhU6VHQ
Bleach: New Era is a forum RPG that takes place roughly 150 years after the conclusion of the Bleach manga series. The world has been at peace for many years, and now a new era is at hand.

Features:

• Bleach: New Era uses a dice based combat system that has been proven and tested, keeping the game balanced for new players when even fighting veteran players.

• There are no playable cannon characters, but they are occasionally brought out as NPCs.

• You can play as all your favorite races from the Bleach Series: Soul Reapers, Hollows, Quincys, Bounts, Fullbringers, and more!

• We have Events that you can partake in, driving the storyline of the entire site forward!

• Finally, we have an active discord with plenty of helpful people to get you started and into the game!
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: GENERAL BOARD :: Affiliates and Advertisements [GUEST FRIENDLY] :: Advertisements [Guest Friendly]-