Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» Broken and Reforged
Hostile Takeover [Saudi Arabia Territory Dispute][OPEN] EmptyToday at 8:27 pm by Forsaken Crow

» The Espada
Hostile Takeover [Saudi Arabia Territory Dispute][OPEN] EmptyToday at 8:14 pm by CPKallday

» Press Start ♠ Private, Mae
Hostile Takeover [Saudi Arabia Territory Dispute][OPEN] EmptyToday at 7:57 pm by Special Snowflake

» Questions Unanswered
Hostile Takeover [Saudi Arabia Territory Dispute][OPEN] EmptyToday at 6:24 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Empty Promises, Empty Emotions. [Ulv/ Demonica]
Hostile Takeover [Saudi Arabia Territory Dispute][OPEN] EmptyToday at 6:13 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Oathbound, under the waxing moon. [Ulv/Magnolia]
Hostile Takeover [Saudi Arabia Territory Dispute][OPEN] EmptyToday at 3:54 pm by Mirja Eeola

» To Seek New Horizons
Hostile Takeover [Saudi Arabia Territory Dispute][OPEN] EmptyToday at 3:31 pm by Rawk

» To Improve Oneself [Solo]
Hostile Takeover [Saudi Arabia Territory Dispute][OPEN] EmptyToday at 3:23 pm by basswalker

» On the Shoulders of Giants [Closed]
Hostile Takeover [Saudi Arabia Territory Dispute][OPEN] EmptyToday at 3:09 pm by Rawk

» A spicy meal
Hostile Takeover [Saudi Arabia Territory Dispute][OPEN] EmptyToday at 2:27 pm by MorpheusDavol

Top posters
THEFROST
Hostile Takeover [Saudi Arabia Territory Dispute][OPEN] I_vote_lcapHostile Takeover [Saudi Arabia Territory Dispute][OPEN] I_voting_barHostile Takeover [Saudi Arabia Territory Dispute][OPEN] I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Hostile Takeover [Saudi Arabia Territory Dispute][OPEN] I_vote_lcapHostile Takeover [Saudi Arabia Territory Dispute][OPEN] I_voting_barHostile Takeover [Saudi Arabia Territory Dispute][OPEN] I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2678 registered users
The newest registered user is Kenzaemon

Our users have posted a total of 128835 messages in 19637 subjects

Hostile Takeover [Saudi Arabia Territory Dispute][OPEN]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gin
Gin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hostile Takeover [Saudi Arabia Territory Dispute][OPEN] Left_bar_bleue10000/999999Hostile Takeover [Saudi Arabia Territory Dispute][OPEN] Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/999999)
Tiers:

Hostile Takeover [Saudi Arabia Territory Dispute][OPEN] Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Hostile Takeover [Saudi Arabia Territory Dispute][OPEN]   Hostile Takeover [Saudi Arabia Territory Dispute][OPEN] EmptyTue May 21, 2019 10:36 pm

Hostile Takeover [Saudi Arabia Territory Dispute][OPEN] JCRrxmK

Darkest Dungeon OST - The Final Combat - Word Count: N/A

After the initial stage of World War 4, Stefan found himself a bit battered and bruised but overall alive and well. Though he had fought off one of Shadow Fall's most powerful weapons of war, he wasn't too worried about his current shape. It had been a week or so since the bandages on his arms had come off, revealing many new scars from both his own attacks and those of his opponent's, and now he was ready to put some of his own plans into action. His decisive victory at the City of Light proved to him the weakness of Quincy and their ilk as not even the threat of total destruction spurred them into action. Instead, when the dust and dirt began clearing all they sought to do was repair what was broken; not improve upon what was lackluster. Their leadership seemed essentially entirely absent, unable or unwilling to fight or prove themselves. As such Stefan quickly departed to Doha, the capital of his Free Union, with the intent to remain there until an opportunity to show the world it's weakness revealed itself. Before long one such opportunity would be made clear.

Upon the arrival of one Aizen Sosuke, a man who's legacy was one of failure and not being strong enough, Stefan felt like he was trapped in a rerun. A War slowing down after few decisive wins, and the return of a ghost from the world's past. Evidently nobody had learned anything over the last four hundred some-odd years. Though there were some different names on center stage, they had merely replaced old ones instead of being responsible for any sort of new developments. The wheel on which the world rode had remained intact. Despite all this, even during his time as the Monsuta's leader (either time) Stefan never really had truly lofty goals for the world. Merely reveling in the joy of battle had been enough for him. But after achieving a strength not many could hope to match, such thrills no longer found themselves in his life. Now they were replaced with wanting to make the world stronger, strong enough to provide good fights for him till the end of time. As of now however, there was no way such a reality was feasible. Only Stefan personally stepping in to correct the world could make his desired reality come to fruition.

On this day Stefan Soan found himself deep within the Kokuryuteshi Empire's Middle Eastern territory of Saudi Arabia. Behind him lay a path of ruin, death, and destruction; before him, an amassing army seeking to hinder his determination. After turning the border between this country and his own nation of Qatar into a burning wasteland, Stefan turned his attention to the Saidu Arabian capital city of Riyadh and began cutting a bloody road to it. There was nothing the soldiers of K-World could do as they fell in hordes by his blade. By utilizing quick bursts of Shunpo between skirmishes, Stefan turned what would have been a multi-day trek into a mere few hours and came onto the outskirts of Riyadh without a scratch on him.

Upon his entrance into the grand an wondrous capital, Stefan was welcomed by the combined forces of K-World's Middle East garrison and the Saudis' native armies. Like a swift wind blowing across a grassy field, his enemies were leaves; blown away without resistance. Being careful not to damage residential and business areas and buildings too much, Stefan swept through Riyadh and eventually came upon the city's capital building and K-World regional headquarters. The nearby URE zone could not provide enough defense to prevent Stefan's quick encroachment, nothing could. With the bulk of his enemies' corpses behind him, Stefan simply walked up the stairs leading to the capital building, turned and sat on the top step, and simply stayed there. For now he would wait for any stronger opposition to arrive. Perhaps someone of note may even want to prevent this forceful annexation. Should nobody show, Stefan Soan would simply finish his hostile takeover by removing the remaining visages of opposition and claim Saudi Arabia for his own.

Template made by: JWC
Template Coding by: The Frost

MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol

Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hostile Takeover [Saudi Arabia Territory Dispute][OPEN] Left_bar_bleue174500/99999Hostile Takeover [Saudi Arabia Territory Dispute][OPEN] Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Hostile Takeover [Saudi Arabia Territory Dispute][OPEN]   Hostile Takeover [Saudi Arabia Territory Dispute][OPEN] EmptyWed May 22, 2019 12:50 am

KING OF VASTIME

DESMOND HAYDEN

Hostile Takeover [Saudi Arabia Territory Dispute][OPEN] 6EdIfMt

It was going to be a heavy day for the world today.

Across the world things where changing, old faces where becoming threats to the balance of the world once more. The lull in the world war was a blessing for Vastime, unlike many of their counterparts it allowed them time to plan their grand campaigns, to reinforce where they needed and take men off the lines. Even in France where they nearly captured the country, occupying splitting it in half they remained dominant. In the first series of strikes they managed to walk away with relatively light losses and inflict heavy wounds upon their enemies. But what was most important for the young national powerhouse was the blow their king had dealt to the demonic incursion:

Hayden had slain Ravan.

No one knew if this was permanent or if it was temporary but if had solidified the king's place as one of the foremost powers. But the battle had costed him dearly, nearly robbing him of his sanity and forcing him to tap into the darkest and deepest recess of his power. But he had emerged anew, and with enough strength to carry the day. His time was spent at home, with his wife, recooperating for the next major conflict. He had hoped it would be an assault upon London to drive the demon menace from Earth but it appeared the world had other plans.

Lux Orior operatives had sprung onto the Aizen situation, of which he was watching closely. But it was the Stefan Soan situation which had spurred him into action. Such a brutal attack upon K-World was harsh to say the least, but what was the final straw was the proximity to Vastimian lands. Saudi Arabia was in their backyard practically along with being the gate to the east. Even though Vastime held no intention of taking the land over, leaving it to Stefan was unacceptable and allowing the broke regime of K-World to remain was also a no go.

There was no time for a privy council meeting so he did the next best thing: He informed his wife.

The Queen of Vastime was not merely some ceremonial title, there was power invested within her. Enough for her to Hayden the home situation while he geared up to confront Stefan Soan. As he secured his zanpakato to his side, emerald eyes peering at her intently he had only one comment for her.

"I will return to you."

He could not resist walking towards her, leaning down to place a kiss on her lips. As if cementing the promise to return to her. In the following moments he would be gone, turning his back as callous fingers rested upon the hilt of his weapon. As the world warped colors and perceptions spitting him out within the last known location of Stefan Soan; the capital building of Saudi Arabia. The presence of another spiritual being of this magnitude could be felt by all those who needed to. Soan's call had been answered; by the iron king himself.

He would only wait moments, gazing around idly at the slaughter which had happened. Noting the minimal damage to the buldings and alike. Anyone who was a civilian at this point would be long gone, but any who would dare oppose the Soan was most likely a bloodstain upon the sand now. A grimace came onto his face as he shook his head. Best to get to this bloody business.

"Soan, leave this land. Otherwise, let's start this bloody business."

To the point, the baritone voice of Hayden seem'd to call forth for the man. He was nearby, and he didn't doubt the man heard him. Gloved hand rested upon the hilt of his tool of choice, only sightly removing the blade from it's sheathe.

Coding Altered From: [THEFROST]'s

View user profile
Gin
Gin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hostile Takeover [Saudi Arabia Territory Dispute][OPEN] Left_bar_bleue10000/999999Hostile Takeover [Saudi Arabia Territory Dispute][OPEN] Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: Hostile Takeover [Saudi Arabia Territory Dispute][OPEN]   Hostile Takeover [Saudi Arabia Territory Dispute][OPEN] EmptyWed May 22, 2019 10:54 pm

Having a strong recollection of all those he came across, along with individuals noteworthy enough for their Reiatsu signature to be ingrained into his head, Stefan immediately deduced who the newcomer was even before his physical visage became visible through the portal he stepped out of. Of all possible defenders for a K-World territory, Desmond Hayden was certainly not one of those who came to mind. The world had clearly gone insane, further proving Stefan's own belief in needing to course correct for the entire globe and all who resided upon it. To him it was clear once the newest world war was over, the status quo would barely change and it would be because of people like this Desmond. Unwilling to do what's necessary, this man could not be given the reigns of history.

Stefan's own deep and gruff voice rang out in response to his would-be challenger "Ah yes, the Hero King. Come to save the day...for the Kokuryuteshi. Is it just me or is your presence here a bit of a joke?" Upon standing from his perch atop the capital's steps, Stefan clicked his right wrist and summoned a black sheathed blade and grasped it with long and worn fingers. "As you can see I've simply dismantled their army, making sure to leave the civvies and structures nice and safe. After protecting literally the entire Quincy race against Mana just a few short weeks ago, it'd be a bit odd to slaughter the people here." In one motion Stefan turned to face Desmond Hayden, gripped his Zanpakuto with both hands, and tore the weapon from it's sheath revealing a glinting and intimidating blade giving off as much killing intent as it's wielder.

"Why are you here? We're on the same side, after all. We both seek to take down the world's evil forces, and that certainly includes the Neo-Nazi paradise K-World. Coming here now seems a poor decision...after all, all around the world kings seem to be dropping like flies."

MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol

Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hostile Takeover [Saudi Arabia Territory Dispute][OPEN] Left_bar_bleue174500/99999Hostile Takeover [Saudi Arabia Territory Dispute][OPEN] Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 4PostSubject: Re: Hostile Takeover [Saudi Arabia Territory Dispute][OPEN]   Hostile Takeover [Saudi Arabia Territory Dispute][OPEN] EmptyFri May 24, 2019 7:48 pm

KING OF VASTIME

DESMOND HAYDEN

"Did he seriously quote game of thrones at me.."

These words where muttered under his breath for a moment at the sheer audacity of such a thing, the fact Hayden grew up in that time period only furthered his confusion for a moment. His eyes only briefly looked at the weapon on Stefan waste after he said that, the killing intent an all too familiar feeling. But that was ultimately unimportant, just another indicator of what needed to be done. Such was the way the old guard should be handled sometimes.

But that king only cause his teeth to grit themselves once he got past the reference. His callous fingers wrapped around the hilt of his chosen weapon, as a steady rise of pressure was felt around them. Barely removing the blade had release the pent of energy of the warrior-king. Emerald eyes seemed to finally redouble their focus on the invader.

"To my knowledge only one king has dropped, and that was by my own hand."

A brief pause would follow, lips curling upwards slightly revealing something that was not at all like a smile. His head tilting to the side as he gaze at the man.

"Well I suppose there was the Monsuta King, but suppose he doesn't really count anymore. Considering his kingdom doesn't exist, anymore. So I guess they have been dropping like flies."

The Monsuta, an organization which stood as a testament to the failure of all it's leaders. Broken, and eventually turned to dust before it's very members Hayden found a rather pleasing notion in that. Of all the self-proclaimed kings in the world he could only think of two which no longer bore their titles, one being done by Hayden's own hand and the other.. well it's arguable if that king's own fault. But finally, a deep breath would be taken as the world around them seemed to focus in on just these two men.

"Our enemies may be the same, but we where never on the same side, Soan. Whatever world you envision after this, cannot ever be the same as my own vision. And I fear, that nothing I say to you will ever reconcile that."

The motion of drawing his blade was efficient. Holding the blackened weapon with a single hand, the moment it fully exited it's sheathe an aura was projected onto the field. It was not of killing intent such as Soan's own, but an overwhelming repugnant aura of death. The ever soft shimming of the edge of the blade, the black vapor pouring forth. His jaw tightening as a deep sigh left his lips. Stefan would have the first move.

View user profile
Gin
Gin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 5PostSubject: Re: Hostile Takeover [Saudi Arabia Territory Dispute][OPEN]   Hostile Takeover [Saudi Arabia Territory Dispute][OPEN] EmptyTue May 28, 2019 4:42 am

Stefan was actually taken aback a bit by his challenger's attempt at taunting him. Was that supposed to mean something? he thought to himself as he stood in silence, waiting for the younger Shinigami to stop speaking. The fact this man even thought he had the right to talk about visions for the world as if they were equals was, to Stefan, arrogance at it's finest. After all, regardless of the man's accomplishments leading a country the green-haired warrior had been fighting and winning wars centuries before Desmond was a twinkle in his father's eye. In the past decade alone he had been apart of more battles and globe-changing events than almost any other could fathom, much less actually contest. So for an individual like him to show up and think he possessed the ability to stall or railroad his plans was simply ridiculous. Evidently this harsh lesson would need to be taught to Desmond Hayden.

However gross or deathly his opponent's Reiatsu was mattered naught to Stefan, a man who had personally faced and fought an uncountable number of foes with drastically different energies and wills. This was reinforced by his own Spiritual Pressure possessing the cold emptiness of an endless abyss, yet dense and powerful enough to bring mighty enemies to their knees. During his recent bout with Mana he had used his Reiatsu to knock unconscious and then defend an entire nation of people, yet now he merely kept it at bay in his immediate vicinity. After all, there were no people here to defend; especially not any worth Stefan's efforts. With K-World's forces in shambles and the local military rent asunder, the only one still standing in his way was this self-crowned king. Despite having a low opinion of the man, Stefan harbored no real animosity towards him; but he now stood in his way, and should be cut down because of it.

"Wielding a sword does not make you a swordsman. Allow me to show you the difference between iron and steel." With wrathful conviction, Stefan flew forth at a breakneck pace; crossing the distance between them in a flash. Before entering close enough range for his foe to respond, the Vizard utilized his complete and total control over his own mind and senses to essentially slow down time to his own perception. This skill allows him to act and react at much greater speeds due to taking in information and being able to respond accordingly sooner than normal. To cross into range of his opponent Stefan stepped forward with his dominant side first, then leveraged his body weight and momentum to exert maximum output and followed through by bringing his Zanpakuto down in a colossally powerful diagonal swing from Desmond's left shoulder to right hip. For obvious reasons if this attack landed directly it's victim would likely be split in two even through high durability, while blocking would plausibly result in dangerous vibrations sent throughout his body with noticeable injuries possibly being sustained on his wrists and forearms. The sooner this fight ended the better, Stefan was not interested in a lengthy battle.

MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol

Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 6PostSubject: Re: Hostile Takeover [Saudi Arabia Territory Dispute][OPEN]   Hostile Takeover [Saudi Arabia Territory Dispute][OPEN] EmptyMon Jun 03, 2019 2:48 am

KING OF VASTIME

DESMOND HAYDEN

Such was the matter of life, to fight or be fought.

There was not much to go into depth about when it came to the mentality of Desmond Hayden, and what would be flowing through the trained warrior's head. Stefan was right when he claimed possessing a sword doesn't make one a swordsman, and Hayden would never claim to simply be that. At the end of the day a swordsman relied upon their blade, to act and attack as needed. But when it came to Desmond, his training laid coil in each of his muscles. He was a warrior, one who had turned their body into their weapon of choice. Anything within his hands or around him simply augmented that.

As Stefan crossed the gap Hayden was well aware of the sudden change of their speed, turning the battle into something high speed. On lookers who may be watching, be it in person or through electronic means, would practically see these men disappear or their movements blurred. For Hayden, the tensing of Stefan's muscles and the first step would be the indicator he needed. Instead of the world slowing for Hayden, he was reacting and moving on normal perception having become accustomed to such high speed combat earlier in his career. There was no doubt that Stefan would prove to be the better swordsman, but this was not such a lateral battle.

Stefan would naturally need to prep by raising the blade above normal level if they wished to assert maximum power as they hoped, but strangely enough Hayden seemed to take a single step with his non-dominant foot. His body would begin to shift ever so slightly, the Zanpakatou beginning to rotate in a clock-wise motion till the blade was pointed nearly down. This was done at a slight upwards angle, his fist near his face as their blades would ideally make contact. Stefan would see a extremely bright edge on Hayden's weapon, almost like storing at a plasma torch which could no doubt be offsetting to see. But as for the blades; instead of making full contact Hayden had shifted in such a way where almost the entirety of his body was out of the way of the attack. Instead of blocking, he allowed his own blade to force Stefan to commit to the power diagonal strike before it reached maximum swing. In doing so his blade's edge would slide downward across Hayden's instead of a full block.

Now the time had come to why Hayden had done this.

Hayden's left arm was tucked into his side, fingers closing into a tightly balled fist. It was nearly hidden by his turned body, and with the core of Stefan body exposed he would capitalize on the moment. Muscles seemed to pulse, as a gathering of deathly energy seemed to gather around his arm. This would be hard to detect due to the general deathly aura his blade gave off. In the moment their blades struck, Stefan's blade only beginning to slide down Hayden would unleash the attack by shoving his body forward. The fist would emerge as he turned his body completely into the exposed torso.

Should the fist make contact, it would be a mighty hit with his non-dominant side. Enough to most likely knock the wind out of someone of their caliber, or even shatter bones. However, the blackened fist was am amplified attack of 'Single-Bone' Fist lovingly dubbed 'Dark Single-Bone.' Upon making contact there would be an explosion of energy which followed to further add insult to injury. As for the raw kinetic force being transfered by the massive diagonal strike of Stefan, much of it would be allowed to follow through towards the earth. Hayden's slight angle, and clock-wise rotation parry would allow him to mostly step out of the way. Regardless, the force applied would shatter the earth beneath the two greatly changing the dynamic of their flat terrain.

View user profile
Rawk
God of Love
Rawk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hostile Takeover [Saudi Arabia Territory Dispute][OPEN] Left_bar_bleue16000/999999Hostile Takeover [Saudi Arabia Territory Dispute][OPEN] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 7PostSubject: Re: Hostile Takeover [Saudi Arabia Territory Dispute][OPEN]   Hostile Takeover [Saudi Arabia Territory Dispute][OPEN] EmptyToday at 2:11 pm

[adm]After staff discussion, this thread is being closed, as no response has been made in quite some time.[/adm]
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Hostile Takeover [Saudi Arabia Territory Dispute][OPEN]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1