Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» Broken and Reforged
Generational Conclusion [ibiki/Shunsui] [War Interlude]  EmptyToday at 9:27 pm by Forsaken Crow

» The Espada
Generational Conclusion [ibiki/Shunsui] [War Interlude]  EmptyToday at 9:14 pm by CPKallday

» Press Start ♠ Private, Mae
Generational Conclusion [ibiki/Shunsui] [War Interlude]  EmptyToday at 8:57 pm by Special Snowflake

» Questions Unanswered
Generational Conclusion [ibiki/Shunsui] [War Interlude]  EmptyToday at 7:24 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Empty Promises, Empty Emotions. [Ulv/ Demonica]
Generational Conclusion [ibiki/Shunsui] [War Interlude]  EmptyToday at 7:13 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Oathbound, under the waxing moon. [Ulv/Magnolia]
Generational Conclusion [ibiki/Shunsui] [War Interlude]  EmptyToday at 4:54 pm by Mirja Eeola

» To Seek New Horizons
Generational Conclusion [ibiki/Shunsui] [War Interlude]  EmptyToday at 4:31 pm by Rawk

» To Improve Oneself [Solo]
Generational Conclusion [ibiki/Shunsui] [War Interlude]  EmptyToday at 4:23 pm by basswalker

» On the Shoulders of Giants [Closed]
Generational Conclusion [ibiki/Shunsui] [War Interlude]  EmptyToday at 4:09 pm by Rawk

» A spicy meal
Generational Conclusion [ibiki/Shunsui] [War Interlude]  EmptyToday at 3:27 pm by MorpheusDavol

Top posters
THEFROST
Generational Conclusion [ibiki/Shunsui] [War Interlude]  I_vote_lcapGenerational Conclusion [ibiki/Shunsui] [War Interlude]  I_voting_barGenerational Conclusion [ibiki/Shunsui] [War Interlude]  I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Generational Conclusion [ibiki/Shunsui] [War Interlude]  I_vote_lcapGenerational Conclusion [ibiki/Shunsui] [War Interlude]  I_voting_barGenerational Conclusion [ibiki/Shunsui] [War Interlude]  I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2678 registered users
The newest registered user is Kenzaemon

Our users have posted a total of 128835 messages in 19637 subjects

Generational Conclusion [ibiki/Shunsui] [War Interlude]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Generational Conclusion [ibiki/Shunsui] [War Interlude]  Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Generational Conclusion [ibiki/Shunsui] [War Interlude]  Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Generational Conclusion [ibiki/Shunsui] [War Interlude]  Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Generational Conclusion [ibiki/Shunsui] [War Interlude]    Generational Conclusion [ibiki/Shunsui] [War Interlude]  EmptyWed May 22, 2019 1:31 pm

[POSTING MUSIC IS A MUST FOR THIS POST! PLAY THE YOUTUBE BAR]

Generational Conclusion [ibiki/Shunsui] [War Interlude]  6EdIfMt

Artist: fromadistance - Song: The Daffodils - Word Count: N/A

There were many things which were going to change in this war. A new shift in the paradigm was going to be ushered into existence for all realms throughout the known spiritual and living worlds. So what was once new was now beginning to turn to old and the next chapter in the universe was being forged with the actions, sacrifices, and investments which were taking place in this historic period in time and space.

So, for this reason is why The Amber Haired Captain Commander stared longingly into the sky above as her golden energy started to spread throughout the depths of the Soul Society. It is this force of combined resolve that was giving her, the faction of shinigami and the soul society they called home their strength. All throughout the Seireitei and beyond did these streaks of orange energy started to douse the world in a sense of new resolve, hope and determination to otherwise plant seeds of care into what was going to come in the future.

It was a sentimental feeling to watch the pillar of the Gotei reach its state of sheer strength that it fought tooth and nail for. To be someone in power who helped bring about this radical evolution was a satisfying feeling to bask in when just a few years ago this faction which she invested everything she had into was on the brink of destruction. So it was a bittersweet feeling to indulge in as perhaps this is where the era of the old had otherwise run its course.

Indeed, for The Devil Shinigami it was going to be hard to understand where to go after this war was done. As, for better or for worse, it was going to be time to pass the torch on to the next generation so that they could make sense of this war in the same way that she fumbled through the dark to find meaning, purpose and direction in a new age. And it is on this sentiment why The Devil Suika then had summoned the likes of Shunsui to her division to otherwise discuss these plans for the future.

From the observations of this Kenpachi, it seemed as if this man had come back from the shadows of history to otherwise lend his hand toward being a pillar for the organization to assist with keeping the stability of the Soul Society. There had been many good reports received on the man's accomplishments/missions, so it seemed only fitting that he would be the one to perhaps inherit the seat of Captain-Commander when he time had run its course. Thus, the fiery-eyed shinigami sent out her hell butterfly and summoned him to talk before the next steps were taken in this war for their freedom, future, and progression as a race of death gods.

Absentee
Veteran Member
Absentee

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Generational Conclusion [ibiki/Shunsui] [War Interlude]  Left_bar_bleue101000/99999999Generational Conclusion [ibiki/Shunsui] [War Interlude]  Empty_bar_bleue  (101000/99999999)
Tiers:

Generational Conclusion [ibiki/Shunsui] [War Interlude]  Empty
Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Generational Conclusion [ibiki/Shunsui] [War Interlude]    Generational Conclusion [ibiki/Shunsui] [War Interlude]  EmptyWed Jun 12, 2019 1:15 am

THE GAME MASTER

Kyoraku Shunsui

Generational Conclusion [ibiki/Shunsui] [War Interlude]  6EdIfMt

Song: Mysterious [Bleach OST] - Artist: Shiro Sagisu

As the small black butterfly entered his field of view, Shunsui felt a sort of curiosity overtake him. He could, of course, sense the Captain Commanders Reiatsu from the thing, which was why he wondered what was going on. Regardless of the fact that he'd returned to the Gotei, and been the Captain of the fourth division for some time now, it remained that the two of them had not often been in contact. This led him to question exactly what it was the Captain Commander was seeking from him today. In the end, his curiousity would have to wait, as the only information he received from the butterfly as it landed on his outstretched hand, was that he should meet her at the designated location. Oh well, everything in its due time.

In a matter of moments, Shunsui had readied himself for whatever was to come his way, and began to wander over to the area he'd been told of. It didn't take very long for him to arrive, and when he did, he noticed that the Captain Commander was already here, and had perhaps been here for some time already. After a moment of observation he approached her small frame, and stood beside her. Although he wasn't the tallest of the captains, when he stood beside the Captain Commander he appeared as if he were a giant. A peculiar sight, to say the least. He noticed that she was using some sort of ability which was affecting the entirety of Soul Society, but did not comment on it. After all, he did not have all of the time in the world. As much as he hated it, he was still a busy man. Instead, he simply looked over to her and asked a simple question.

"Was there something you needed me for?"

Perhaps he could have addressed his Captain Commander more politely, but at this point he'd grown tired of formality. It was inefficient, and wasted their most valuable resource. Time. Time that could be better spent devising plans for the coming battles, and ensuring the defense of their home, so for that, he would not apologize. He also didn't imagine that she would be too caught up in it, so that was also a consideration. After having these thoughts, Shunsui simply waited patiently for a response. While he did so he looked up towards the sky, taking in the unusual view with pleasure. By this time, he'd learned that you took joy wherever you could find it.

Code By:
[THEFROST]
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Generational Conclusion [ibiki/Shunsui] [War Interlude]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: REALMS OF THE PH UNIVERSE :: The Soul Society :: Seireitei :: The Gotei United :: First Division: Commanding/Combat Division-
Jump to: