Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» Rumble Rumble!
The Seven Kingdoms EmptyToday at 3:54 am by Horus Sariel

» Marcus St. Pierre
The Seven Kingdoms EmptyToday at 1:05 am by MorpheusDavol

» Ancient Protections Against the Raving Dead [MADNESS CAPITAL: DEAD RISING]
The Seven Kingdoms EmptyYesterday at 8:38 pm by Laskt

» Iori Faceclaimables
The Seven Kingdoms EmptyYesterday at 7:09 pm by Iori[Chronos]

» Duel of Wills
The Seven Kingdoms EmptyYesterday at 5:09 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Calm Winds Soothe the Fiery Rage [Elyss]
The Seven Kingdoms EmptyYesterday at 2:13 pm by Siegharty

» My Rotten Goddess [WW4 Training Arc] [Mana/Cali]
The Seven Kingdoms EmptyYesterday at 1:48 pm by Lillian

» Takehiko's Brushing UpGrade WIP
The Seven Kingdoms EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 9:43 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Bleeding The Doctor Cannot Stop [MADNESS CAPITAL]
The Seven Kingdoms EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 4:45 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Edotensei Application
The Seven Kingdoms EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 1:19 pm by JJ

Top posters
THEFROST
The Seven Kingdoms I_vote_lcapThe Seven Kingdoms I_voting_barThe Seven Kingdoms I_vote_rcap 
JJ
The Seven Kingdoms I_vote_lcapThe Seven Kingdoms I_voting_barThe Seven Kingdoms I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2709 registered users
The newest registered user is Cala Paracer

Our users have posted a total of 131069 messages in 19898 subjects

The Seven Kingdoms

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Raun
Anonymous

The Seven Kingdoms Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: The Seven Kingdoms   The Seven Kingdoms EmptyTue May 28, 2019 8:17 am

http://tsk.jcink.net/

Whether you are heartbroken or relieved at the lack of Game of Thrones episodes to look forward to, Westeros is eager to welcome you again. This time on your terms. Join us and play a part in creating your own adventures in an alternate universe as an entirely new and fresh roster of characters battles for the Iron Throne. The forum encourages creativity while offering a thematic site-based plot to weave into your stories. A writing focused venture with a simple and reliable dice-roll based feature to resolve any in-character conflicts. Think David and Dan, replaced by Dungeons and Dragons.
Back to top Go down

The Seven Kingdoms
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: GENERAL BOARD :: Affiliates and Advertisements [GUEST FRIENDLY] :: Advertisements [Guest Friendly]-