Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
That Icky Feeling [Caly/Ulv] Left_bar_bleue42100/16000That Icky Feeling [Caly/Ulv] Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

That Icky Feeling [Caly/Ulv] Empty That Icky Feeling [Caly/Ulv]

Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:49 am
[CLICK THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

THE ROYAL ASTHAVON

Enter Calypso

ロイヤルデーモン

That Icky Feeling [Caly/Ulv] 6EdIfMt

Midnight. An uncanny time for a being like Caly to be up, being that she mostly survived off of dream energy, but she needed some time in a quiet place. The moon was almost full when she sat down, staring at the sky, the warmer breeze of summer touched her body, the girl feeling a bit sad from the lack of stars. Some parts of the world, she could see the stars just fine, but in others she hardly saw a twinkle in the sky. She knew it was something about too many lights on, but it made her sad nonetheless. At least the moon wasn't engulfed by modern society's advents..

Her place of choice was the beach, a place a skant few would go to at this time normally, Caly being at the edge of the waves, feeling the sea lap at her feet as she looked into the deeper and deeper abyss that was the sea. A sadness was over the girl, but right now it was less sharp and acute, and more just quiet. Over her recent trifles and pitfalls, and over what was to come, for herself and for her realm as a whole.

She remembered the demons she couldn't prevent from perishing, along with others she tried to help. But right now, they were just dull thoughts in her mind, as the girl was trekking into sleepy hours. Her fingers laced the sand quietly, as the occasional small sea creature would waddle by her, mostly crabs, almost feeling like they were staring, before continuing their journey. She didn't say a word.

Code By:
[THEFROST]
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
That Icky Feeling [Caly/Ulv] Left_bar_bleue398349/999999That Icky Feeling [Caly/Ulv] Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

That Icky Feeling [Caly/Ulv] Empty Re: That Icky Feeling [Caly/Ulv]

Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:01 am

ULV AUBER | THE BURNING HEART

Minatumi was a bright place, the Resolve Flame lighting the world up in the day time and early night. But everyone who did the night shift were beings well adapted and comfortable in the dark, so around midnight, the lights and fire suddenly dimmed considerably, until there was nothing but the moon giving one sight. And this spectacular spectacle allowed the stars in the sky to dance their glorious celestial dance, filling the place with beauty. There was joy and elation now in her city, as the tourists who had come to star gaze found their joy within the comfort of a city.

But, though a splinter is but a thousandth the size of the human body, it is abjectly noticeable. And so Ulv set out from her perch and took off towards Calypso, sitting down next to her so she wouldn't feel at all bothered or threatened by Ulv's grand height and power.
"Hey Cali. You've been zipping about the place quite a bit, huh? I am guessing from your feelings you haven't exactly found anything to be happy about" Ulv would reach out to the young Demon woman and pull her into a muscular hug if allowed. "Tell ol' aunty Ulv about it"

RESOLVE FLAME | END POST

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
That Icky Feeling [Caly/Ulv] Left_bar_bleue42100/16000That Icky Feeling [Caly/Ulv] Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:39 am

THE ROYAL ASTHAVON

Enter Calypso

ロイヤルデーモン

Caly sat quietly as she heard the sound of the sand shuffle quite a bit. She didn't even need to look up to know it was Ulv, giving the woman a gentle sighing, "Hi Ulv.. You're up late."

Then the woman mentioned her being unhappy, which Caly only silently nodded to, as she was pulled into a muscly hug and told to tell her about it, ".. Heh.. Aunty Ulv..."
She couldn't help but softly laugh, sighing, "I mean, no, this place is really nice... Every time i've come i've had at least one thing to smile at..."

She felt Ulv's tough body, but she was fine with it, too tired to really do much but lie against her. She sighed softly, ".. As for my sads," Her tired mind momentarily roared with the sights of the war, her emotions, what she had to do, what was to come, her mother...

"..Same ol', honestly," A sigh escaped her lips, "Same ol' bundle of horrors that is my life so far..."

She looked up at Ulv, her amber eyes glimmering in the revealed starlight, "Ulv. I don't wanna become like my Mama..."

Her words were soft, "..But I keep feeling afraid that something is going to break me down into it. I dunno how to stop feeling scared of that."

Code By:
[THEFROST]
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
That Icky Feeling [Caly/Ulv] Left_bar_bleue398349/999999That Icky Feeling [Caly/Ulv] Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:50 am

Amber lines would fill Ulv's arms, and warmth abloom would fill Calypso. Ulv's main powerset was to ease a painful heart, after all. As she had with her Devil's Heart, assisting Calypso so she wasn't torn asunder by her emotional sensory powers. And then, she looked up into the sky and a sudden idea blossomed in her mind.
"No. I have heard even Mana doesn't want to become like Mana. Being able to help her would be a trick, but outside of some really mad plans, I've got nothing. And that's not to say I won't do the mad plans, but I wanna try other things first"

Back to looking down at Calypso, Ulv's eyes was ablaze with amber flames, and her smile was one of confidence.
"One needs a goal to drive towards and the passion to push through all obstacles. I can give you something of my own to help you with your desires to help people. The very flame you see in this town, even. It's my magnum opus, and allows you to connect with those who would see the world bettered. And they can also support you against anything that tries to get in your mind, and come to you when you are feeling distressed"

RESOLVE FLAME | END POST

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jun 02, 2019 11:47 pm

THE ROYAL ASTHAVON

Enter Calypso

ロイヤルデーモン

The sleepy Calypso continued to lay against the muscled woman, taking in her warmth with no restraint. It lightened the darkness in her heart, though her thoughts still rested on her destiny, and the atrocities she had to witness firsthand. However, she felt far more at ease, at least without having the sensation to pass out as she was. She listened to Ulv's remark on how even Mama didn't want to be like Mama, which made no sense to the girl; the manic queen seemed to relish in her own lostness to the bounds of sense and rightness.

".. I've been wanting to help Mama since the day I was born." She spoke softly, "...I promised i'd help her, but, it was a promise to myself... Mama doesn't really acknowledge I exist half the time."

Caly remained rested against the woman, making no attempt at moving or squirming away, as she spoke of giving her something of her own, of needing a goal and passion alike to push through obstacles, which made the tired Caly blink curiously,

"..What's that, Ulv..?" She asked her, curious of her motive in bringing such a thing up, ".. I don't know, how to have that passion you have, that fire... I want to help people so badly, that it aches me, but... I always feel pinned back, even now. That passion, and strength, is something I admire in you, Ulv... Something I wish I could ignite in myself."

She looked to the pearly sand, smiling sadly, "..I dunno, I just don't wanna break because I saw one too many lives go 'poof', and go mad.."

Code By:
[THEFROST]
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jun 03, 2019 3:50 am

"Then maybe I should give you my mad plan. It is a lovely mad plan but I am sure you'll be able to get there quicker and easier than I will" Ulv commented, thinking softly about things before stroking Calypso's head. She was a real cutie for being a horrific daemon abomination of wish-granting thought, and it was nice to pat head once in a while. To help someone simple without super magical awesome powers. Just, hugs. Though super magical awesome powers were gonig to be thrown into the mix pretty soon when Calypso mentioned the passion and the fire.

"That fire is a literal thing, dear. Here" Ulv's palm lit up with an amber blaze and was placed on her chest, granting her the Resolve Flame, would she allow it. And inviting her into the network of people who truly desired to save the world, and had the passionate determination to see their dreams through. "The Resolve Flame is a power to help you soothe the hearts of those who have been hurt by the world. And this includes yourself. Whenever you feel life is too hard, the flame shall hold out it's hand so you may warm yourself in it's embrace. The Network allows people in it to help you when you request it, and to make sure that you are safe and healthy. It feeds off and strengthens your desires, your passion, and your will to progress and prosper. Which is why mine is so powerful"

RESOLVE FLAME | END POST

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jun 03, 2019 11:47 am

THE ROYAL ASTHAVON

Enter Calypso

ロイヤルデーモン

She sleepily blinked, looking up at Ulv, this woman's sentences getting progressively more and more confusing, but the dancing amber flames were what took her attention for the moment, headpats as well. As Ulv placed her flaming hand to her chest, the flames didn't hurt, if anything they beckoned, comfort and serenity in their flicker. The demoness was completely fine with accepting this flame, she trusted Ulv, even if she was brutal at times, breathing softly as her hands rested in her lap, feeling the heat of comfort in her being.

She listened to Ulv's explanation about the power of such a flame, nodding gently, "...That's amazing, Ulv..." She let out a good yawn, "..Just... Really amazing. You're really amazing.. Though.."

She looked up to her, looking the fierce yet kind wolf in the eyes, "..What is your mad plan to help my Mama?"

Code By:
[THEFROST]
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jun 03, 2019 3:54 pm

It was nice, to be able to feel Calypso's heart now. And in her heart there were others. A Fierce Passion from Demonica, a Regal Passion from Inami, a Raw Passion from Steiner, and an overwhelming passion from Ulv. She was mostly clearly the greatest among them by a wide margin, the incredible scale of it more comprehensible than ever before. It was like being within the greatest walls in the world, rather than being outside of them looking on.
"Mmm, it started as a simple desire to help people. And then I made the Resolve Flame, and from there, majesty. And the hands of my friends came to help me. That, is indeed actually the plan"

"I want to find her, and give her the piece of choice. Between the friends I have gathered and the impossibility-surmounting power of the Devil's Heart, I should be able to cut through the dark and bring her light. I am not naive enough to believe this will cause her to become a philanthropic saint, but it should be able to let her not have a mind and heart drowned in despair. To look upon her family and to actually care for them. Though, if you are ready to take such a trial, then maybe you could do it in my stead?"

RESOLVE FLAME | END POST

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jun 09, 2019 5:03 pm

THE ROYAL ASTHAVON

Enter Calypso

ロイヤルデーモン

She couldn't help but feel her heart skip several beats, when she felt the rush of the connection, and soon after, the hearts of others, and Ulv's own burning passion, greatest amongst all of them. There was only one connection she could recognize, but she didn't think she had met any others connected to this network, her breath feeling hot in the midnight chill. She didn't move a muscle, but she felt better in this moment, at the very least, leaning against Ulv's not-so-soft body, still trying to maintain a conversation with her.

She blinked slowly, staring up at her, as she listened to her self proclaimed 'mad plan', sighing softly as she listened, mulling over the details she explained, listening, til she spoke about perhaps the young demon would want to take up such a mission in her stead. She blinked a good five times, the shock certainly giving her 'stay awake' juices more gumption, her mouth stuck open in silent shock at the idea of the woman who held her having enough faith to ask something like that of her.

"I-I mean, well.. F-first off.. Aren't your powers consent-based? How would you convince her to let you try? My Mama is just.. Just...!" A clear wash of anger came over the girl as she grunted, then sighed, "..She just, acts the worst, she doesn't listen, she doesn't care. It's just so, so frustrating..! All she wants to do is just corrupt stuff and take stuff and all of that stuff..! She doesn't want to change...!"

Caly panted, quickly raising her hands to cover her face, "I mean... I don't think she even cares... I.. Just... I want to help her so terribly badly, and to help her learn how to care, and actually love me- I-I mean, our family. But.. But I mean.. If your power can't work on her..."

Golden tears came from her eyes in their typical copious amounts, her usual crying taking hold, "..H-how, how could I have a chance, even if I want so hard for it to just work out..?"

Code By:
[THEFROST]
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jun 09, 2019 5:29 pm

"Consent-based, but subconscious consent. If her mouth says no and her heart screams yes, they will still work. She is a being of pure chaos, corrupted by her power as she corrupts others with it. But the slightest glimmer of a the woman she used to be, the woman she wants to be...A blazing inferno can be started from a single spark" She would pull Calypso into a hug, comforting her with a wordless song that was in her heart, rather than her ears. A neat little trick of the new network Calypso was part of. Ulv could do a lot of neat tricks with this.

"And if you burn as hot as you possibly can, if you call for my help, for Demonica and Inami and Stefan and Steiner and Arianda...and you still can not get through to her, then you know. You know beyond any doubt that you'll never get through to her, that there is no part of her that will ever care about anything. Which, while really sad, is closure of it's own. Something that you most desperately need. There is no way you can fail, here. You succeed and get a mother, or succeed and know there is nothing that can ever be done for Mana, except death"

RESOLVE FLAME | END POST

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum