Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» Iori Faceclaimables
Oathbound, under the waxing moon. [Ulv/Magnolia] - Page 2 EmptyToday at 6:51 am by Mirja Eeola

» Rumble Rumble!
Oathbound, under the waxing moon. [Ulv/Magnolia] - Page 2 EmptyToday at 4:54 am by Horus Sariel

» Marcus St. Pierre
Oathbound, under the waxing moon. [Ulv/Magnolia] - Page 2 EmptyToday at 2:05 am by MorpheusDavol

» Ancient Protections Against the Raving Dead [MADNESS CAPITAL: DEAD RISING]
Oathbound, under the waxing moon. [Ulv/Magnolia] - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 9:38 pm by Laskt

» Duel of Wills
Oathbound, under the waxing moon. [Ulv/Magnolia] - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 6:09 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Calm Winds Soothe the Fiery Rage [Elyss]
Oathbound, under the waxing moon. [Ulv/Magnolia] - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 3:13 pm by Siegharty

» My Rotten Goddess [WW4 Training Arc] [Mana/Cali]
Oathbound, under the waxing moon. [Ulv/Magnolia] - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 2:48 pm by Lillian

» Takehiko's Brushing UpGrade WIP
Oathbound, under the waxing moon. [Ulv/Magnolia] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 10:43 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Bleeding The Doctor Cannot Stop [MADNESS CAPITAL]
Oathbound, under the waxing moon. [Ulv/Magnolia] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 5:45 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Edotensei Application
Oathbound, under the waxing moon. [Ulv/Magnolia] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 2:19 pm by JJ

Top posters
THEFROST
Oathbound, under the waxing moon. [Ulv/Magnolia] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapOathbound, under the waxing moon. [Ulv/Magnolia] - Page 2 I_voting_barOathbound, under the waxing moon. [Ulv/Magnolia] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Oathbound, under the waxing moon. [Ulv/Magnolia] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapOathbound, under the waxing moon. [Ulv/Magnolia] - Page 2 I_voting_barOathbound, under the waxing moon. [Ulv/Magnolia] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2709 registered users
The newest registered user is Cala Paracer

Our users have posted a total of 131070 messages in 19898 subjects

Oathbound, under the waxing moon. [Ulv/Magnolia]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shizuo
Gremlin
Shizuo

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Oathbound, under the waxing moon. [Ulv/Magnolia] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue59000/99999Oathbound, under the waxing moon. [Ulv/Magnolia] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Oathbound, under the waxing moon. [Ulv/Magnolia] - Page 2 Empty
Subject Post 11PostSubject: Re: Oathbound, under the waxing moon. [Ulv/Magnolia]   Oathbound, under the waxing moon. [Ulv/Magnolia] - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 25, 2019 4:37 pm

Oathbound, under the waxing moon. [Ulv/Magnolia] - Page 2 6EdIfMt

Artist: DJ Okawari - Song: Flower Dance

Gleaming crimson armor, adorned by magenta glowing wings. The armor that ulv wore was not donned by her own strength, but instead was bolstered by the power of others. Even now, as she shot towards the hulking red behemoth, she could feel the energy that radiated from Ulv, in many ways it was as suffocating as her own. However, hearing the words that escaped Ulvs lips, of how one must accept their own emotions, a bemused smile curved upon her tawny lips, and her voice burst forth, a valiant cry that transcended the clash of titanic forces that weren't space, and shattered the realm around it.

"to transcend, is to overcome.  It is not merely about accepting your emotions and humanity. It is about reflecting upon them, and in spite of them, you overcome to become the best version of yourself."

As she spoke, the realm in front of her spear distorted, and a mass of antimatter the size of a penny appeared. Utizing her capacity to remove trace components from the element of lightning she managed to generate one of the most volatile items in the known universe, and in the midst of their clash, it's terrifying force would detonate with power far greater than most nuclear blasts, a circular blast wave washing over them as a fiery pillar of blinding white light shot towards the heavens, and annihilated the earth.

Even as magnolia's titanic charge was brought to a halt, and she was even repelled, that did nothing to stop the horrific force that would crash into ulv. It was akin to the heavens battering the earth, the celestial amounts of force vaporizing the sands beneath them. Above them, the fluxuations of energy were enough that a tear would form across the heavens, the afterglow of energy violent enough that for a period of time it would look like daylight had descended upon the land of eternal night.

Magnolia's spear of magnificent lightning would rip through the earth as she used it to bring herself to a halt, her piercing gaze washing over ulv before her sonorous words drifted across the many miles wide abyss that had opened up before them.

" believing that those you care for will stand beside you is not friendship, but a different concept all together. Those that stand with me are more than friends, they are my brothers and sisters. Friends are those who bring you joy, and for that reason you must shelter them from harm. Even now Ulv, you are not trying to understand me, instead you are trying to force your idealogies upon me. I am not treating you as my friend, but as someone who is willing to show their worth to stand beside me. "

Magnolias spear jerked across the shattered sands as her energy refined itself even further, as if even now she was seeking to change, seeking to reach the lofty peak known as the heavens to transcend. Even now, with her uniform in tatters, her eyes continued to shine with Valor and determination.

"if you wish for mere friendship then you should leave. However, if you wish to fight alongside me, if you wish to be one that I call upon, then this is how it's done. Only through crossing one's blades, and fighting with everything on the line can one truly trust, and accept another. This is what it means to become my sister in arms! NOW COME!"

Her roar escaped her lips as she brought her spear off the ground ready to fight. However it was up to ulv now, would she fight back, or would she be content to be known as a friend, and nothing more.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy
Mirja Eeola

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Oathbound, under the waxing moon. [Ulv/Magnolia] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Oathbound, under the waxing moon. [Ulv/Magnolia] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 12PostSubject: Re: Oathbound, under the waxing moon. [Ulv/Magnolia]   Oathbound, under the waxing moon. [Ulv/Magnolia] - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 25, 2019 5:25 pm

ULV AUBER | THE BURNING HEART

Oathbound, under the waxing moon. [Ulv/Magnolia] - Page 2 JCRrxmK

Though she made a good point at the differing in ideologies, Ulv was busy dealing with the fucknuke that Magnolia had just dropped on her. Though her armour was incredibly durable, Steiner had yet to drop the big bucks when it came to mental acuity, so the defensive increase she got from that was only just enough to keep the suit from shattering entirely. Sure, it was a Tulpa and could be repaired by thought, but that was not the point, the point was repairing it every hit would be a great way to blow out her mental reserves very quickly.

So she stood there for a second in this cracked and buckled suit, before it dissolved and Ulv was seen for a moment.
"Guess we got a different scale of friendship. Meeting for coffee and shoulder to shoulder on the hill you will die on are both friends to me. Admittedly the word is stretched somewhat" Ulv explained, before forming up her next suit. The girl had a lot of suits of armour, it seemed. Though, this one was radically different to the other ones shown so far. The others were power, and speed, and fury. Might unparalleled and fury unabating. This one, however, was new.

As soon as you looked upon it, there was a heavy tang of on the tongue, as Synthesia occured. The taste was a unique one, as it was the taste of Durability. Arms the size of Ulv's body, a chest-plate that seemed capable of sniggering at a Supernova and glowing yellow eyes out of the tremendous helmet, it struck a figure of greatness. And then it moved. Such a massive suit moving towards Magnolia with a degree of sloth, relative to the speed Ulv was capable of before, but still fast enough to catch a person off guard if they underestimated it. The torso-sized fist was swung at Magnolia, and with her Noble White Fangs and six fury stacks, it didn't need enhancing by the bankai at all to be a danger.

Cladding Of A Thousand Bears | END POST

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Shizuo
Gremlin
Shizuo

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Oathbound, under the waxing moon. [Ulv/Magnolia] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue59000/99999Oathbound, under the waxing moon. [Ulv/Magnolia] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 13PostSubject: Re: Oathbound, under the waxing moon. [Ulv/Magnolia]   Oathbound, under the waxing moon. [Ulv/Magnolia] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2019 10:57 pm

Oathbound, under the waxing moon. [Ulv/Magnolia] - Page 2 6EdIfMt

Artist: DJ Okawari - Song: Flower Dance

As the dust settled, and the explosions abated, all that was left was the yawning expanse between them and the differences of the ideologies that they ultimately chose to uphold. When Ulv spoke of her view of friendship, it was very different from her own, but that didn't mean that she couldn't see the merit of it, nor that she didn't comprehend in that moment what kind of virtue ulv chose to uphold.

She was a being that sought to bring those around her towards what they sought, and often asked very little in return. While she was not one for peering into the hearts of others despite her empathy, she would continue down the path she thought to be right, unflinchingly to the end. As magnolia watched the lumbering behemoth rushing forward towards her, the phantom grin that lingered upon her face was accompanied with the increase in purity as her powers further reached towards perfection.

In that moment though, as ulvs huge fist launched towards magnolias body, magnolia would allow a boisterous laugh to bubble past her lips, her foot slipping back as she'd avoid the fist by several yards.

"very well! If that is your definition of friend, then i wouldnt be true to myself if I didn't acknowledge your resolve."

Magnolias words were accompanied by her spread stabbing straight into the ground, her energy dissipating as she stared up at the moon.

" though, I still wonder ulv, why is it that you are so driven to aid others..? This might be a selfish request, but could you answer that question for me?

Magnolia asked with a faint smile, as she studied the sky above.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy
Mirja Eeola

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Oathbound, under the waxing moon. [Ulv/Magnolia] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Oathbound, under the waxing moon. [Ulv/Magnolia] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 14PostSubject: Re: Oathbound, under the waxing moon. [Ulv/Magnolia]   Oathbound, under the waxing moon. [Ulv/Magnolia] - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2019 10:14 am

ULV AUBER | THE BURNING HEART

Oathbound, under the waxing moon. [Ulv/Magnolia] - Page 2 JCRrxmK

Shitters. Well, Cladding was the 'holy shit the moon is being thrown at me' form. It was never designed to have any speed to it. And the radical speed Ulv had was dramatically reduced considering the weight of the suit. Double shit for blasting Kaizer Fist so she couldn't mitigate anything with The Wind. She'd have to get creative. Though, the question that Magnolia asked was an interesting one, and inside the tree-sized helmet, Ulv grinned softly before speaking. It rumbled deeply as the suit was environmentally sealed and so it had to have reiatsu speakers of a sort, giving her voice more like Beowulf's thunder than her bells.

"There was once a woman called Mirja Eeola. She needed help after an incident, but because of what it did to her, nobody extended the hand. She simply grew more and more deranged, detached from the world, and furious at it. One eventually did, too late, and she was unable to love the woman as she should. Eventually, Mirja sacrificed herself in an attempt to mean something in death, unlike she did in life.

I do not want such a fate to happen to anyone. So I will extend the hand to those who need it, so they can know that there is someone that will be with them as long as they need it to recover
"

Ulv then took a breath and looked to Magnolia. This whole thing was somewhat confusing.

"So, Shikokai is hardly something to use for a tea party and there is no chill when that's on the field. Are you, just doing another trick or is this you stopping the fight?"

Cladding Of A Thousand Bears | END POST

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Subject Post 15PostSubject: Re: Oathbound, under the waxing moon. [Ulv/Magnolia]   Oathbound, under the waxing moon. [Ulv/Magnolia] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Oathbound, under the waxing moon. [Ulv/Magnolia]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: REALMS OF THE PH UNIVERSE :: New Hueco Mundo-
Jump to: