Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» Boy with the Iron Voice
Ground-based Moons Confuse Howling Wolves EmptyToday at 11:50 am by Forsaken Crow

» Ase [WIP]
Ground-based Moons Confuse Howling Wolves EmptyToday at 12:24 am by Sweats

» Greetings :)
Ground-based Moons Confuse Howling Wolves EmptyToday at 12:20 am by Sweats

» Final Chance Weyr
Ground-based Moons Confuse Howling Wolves EmptyYesterday at 11:44 pm by Guest

» The Espada
Ground-based Moons Confuse Howling Wolves EmptyYesterday at 10:22 pm by Gin

» Fated Enemies [Laskt]
Ground-based Moons Confuse Howling Wolves EmptyYesterday at 9:35 pm by Laskt

» Kimoi, Shinryu [Approved 1-1]
Ground-based Moons Confuse Howling Wolves EmptyYesterday at 6:14 pm by Rawk

» Iori Faceclaimables
Ground-based Moons Confuse Howling Wolves EmptyYesterday at 5:34 pm by Iori[Chronos]

» Agdrene Karawan (Finished)
Ground-based Moons Confuse Howling Wolves EmptyYesterday at 4:12 pm by Valkyron

» The Sleeper Awakens
Ground-based Moons Confuse Howling Wolves EmptyYesterday at 3:40 pm by Mirja Eeola

Top posters
THEFROST
Ground-based Moons Confuse Howling Wolves I_vote_lcapGround-based Moons Confuse Howling Wolves I_voting_barGround-based Moons Confuse Howling Wolves I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Ground-based Moons Confuse Howling Wolves I_vote_lcapGround-based Moons Confuse Howling Wolves I_voting_barGround-based Moons Confuse Howling Wolves I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2675 registered users
The newest registered user is Sweats

Our users have posted a total of 128528 messages in 19569 subjects

Ground-based Moons Confuse Howling Wolves

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ground-based Moons Confuse Howling Wolves Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Ground-based Moons Confuse Howling Wolves Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Ground-based Moons Confuse Howling Wolves Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Ground-based Moons Confuse Howling Wolves   Ground-based Moons Confuse Howling Wolves EmptyTue Jun 11, 2019 9:47 am

One bare shoulder thrust forward, followed by one covered in a pauldron. A golden mane of hair swayed from side to side behind those broad shoulders, reaching halfway down the man's back, down to the kilt-esque pants he wore. Each step caused for them to bounce about, until at last he came to a stop.

"...Vooooi..." The single word left his mouth, his head glancing to one side, and then to the other. He did not like it here. Not at all. His red-ringed eyes shut themselves for a moment, trying to calm his beating heart. He hated enclosed spaces. This street, with its buildings... it made him anxious. He felt blocked in. He felt suffocated. He felt--

No. No. He shook his head again, blinking at the peculiar sensation pouring through his body. His instincts were going crazy, feeling something from around him trying to seep into his body.

"Caaa... screw this. " His shoulders tensed, his head tilting upward, face turning into a grimace. People around him had clearly heard what he had said, and were steering clear. Some had been staring at him since long before; he had not cared in the slightest. "Sorry, boss!"

A wave of pure power shook through his body. The ground gently quaked, the surface shattering beneath his sandals. He visibly relaxed as the signature of his power emanated throughout Minatumi Harbor. Animals flew off, children looked about without knowing why, and adults felt something actively competing against the influence imbued within the city itself.

"VOOOOOOOOOI!" The Moon Iramasha's voice bellowed, releasing all of his anxiety in a primal roar. He had been told he could find Ulv here..

But the fact that he was so close to a Harbor was stressing him out.

giveup

Template By: [THEFROST]

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy
Mirja Eeola

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ground-based Moons Confuse Howling Wolves Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Ground-based Moons Confuse Howling Wolves Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Ground-based Moons Confuse Howling Wolves   Ground-based Moons Confuse Howling Wolves EmptyTue Jun 11, 2019 10:15 am

ULV AND HVIT | UNION OF THE WOLF

Sitting up, Ulv looked out to the city, and smelled a Voi. He was a stressed Voi, and anxious Voi. A Voi that didn't seem to like buildings. Which made sense, considering the lack of cities on the Moon. Still, she could feel the build up in his heart, and so Ulv stood and deployed the Resolute Architecture. The stones in the building shone with amber light, and all across the city, people retreated to their homes as they began to glow. So, when he released his force, it simply bashed off the walls without much of an impact. Her tricks here made every building a most excellent bomb shelter.

And then, Ulv appeared next to Moonie, a breath of wind and shining boots clad around her legs. Depending on what he wanted, she had an idea for what she could do with him.
"Hey Mjesc. Open your heart to the flame and let it sooth your worries and anxiety. And then tell me, why did you come down to my Harbour if you are so against being anywhere with buildings? Surely calling me on the phone and asking me to come somewhere more comfortable is better, no?" Ulv asked, a warm smile on her face, as if to remove his doubts and fears.

Noble White Fangs | END POST

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ground-based Moons Confuse Howling Wolves Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Ground-based Moons Confuse Howling Wolves Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: Ground-based Moons Confuse Howling Wolves   Ground-based Moons Confuse Howling Wolves EmptyWed Jun 12, 2019 9:40 pm

"…Voi?"

The blonde haired male blinked, his knees bending as he looked down at the ground. One of his hands pressed into it, fingers straining as he crushed against the ground. "…Voooooi…" It seemed that… something had caused for it to harden. The skin on the back of his neck prickled, body straightening up as his eyes followed Ulv's approach. Maybe she would notice the way his eyes moved; much faster than his body could, tracing her each and every step of the way.

"Ca, hahahahaha…" The man laughed, his head shaking from one side to the other. The truth of the matter was… Moonie did not understand a lick of what she was talking about. Except for that flame part. "Yeah, voi. It feels good." He told her with a confident smile, his arms pressing against his hips. He was not quite opening his heart to that flame… But he certainly wasn't fighting it. Just like the lust of battle, he was letting it wash over his body, taking from it what he could… but keeping his head above it. "VOI! You know why." He told her, his right hand extending in front of him.

His right foot pressed forward against the ground, and his left hand moved closer down to his hips. "…I was looking for you. Voooooooi… I need to crash against someone with that fire inside of them. Though it won't be as much fun without the buildings toppling, one after another… Voi. First time I've had to fight just to crack some stones!" He told explained to the auburn-haired woman, his heart beginning to beat.

…But then he paused, looking at the ground for a moment… almost in… embarrassment. "…Voi. Boss James tried showing me one… but it was boring. It got evaporated the first time I tried fighting with it." He explained, his head moving to the side. Her smile had not done much to remove his doubts… they seemed to have been replaced with bad memories. "Cah… And he got so mad, and said I wasn't getting another one… Aaah, nah. I don't use any kinda phone. Wouldn't be as much fun if you knew I was coming, either… would it?" He asked her with that same grin, his entire body quivering in anticipation. He could see her face, the way her body was built.

God, he really wanted to punch her as hard as he could.

giveup

Template By: [THEFROST]

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy
Mirja Eeola

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ground-based Moons Confuse Howling Wolves Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Ground-based Moons Confuse Howling Wolves Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 4PostSubject: Re: Ground-based Moons Confuse Howling Wolves   Ground-based Moons Confuse Howling Wolves EmptyThu Jun 13, 2019 6:03 am

ULV AND HVIT | UNION OF THE WOLF

Ulv smiled as Moonie's claustrophobia was dampened down, and the warm feelings of passion brought in it's place. It was good to feel. Of course, Moonie was here for a fight and that was awkward because Ulv was not an actually using her nuclear deterrent kind of person. Still, neither was she a refusing her friends their requests, so she'd use this time to hit up the books about something she needed to get some practice in.
"Ahh, I'll get you a Vooi Phone. Auricalcum reinforced with my reiatsu. If that breaks, you've got bigger problems than a broken phone. Mostly, your imminent death. Auricalcum doesn't break easy, and nor does my Reiatsu, as you can tell!" she bashed her knuckles against the wall besides her, force enough to punch through a mountainside, and it barely scuffed the side.

"If you really want a fight where you let loose everything, we can go to my Boom Room. I got inspired by Vastime's training ground, that was hella durable. And made my own. We....we aren't going to break through that. Just, flat out no. Hayden and Ibiki together would struggle breaking that one" She gestured with her head to follow her, but also kept her senses on high, just in case he decided that he wanted to have his dinner now.

Noble White Fangs | END POST

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

Ground-based Moons Confuse Howling Wolves
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1