Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» Crucible of Ruin
Hime Tatsumiya(W.I.P) EmptyToday at 7:57 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Are You My Child? [Private: Lillian]
Hime Tatsumiya(W.I.P) EmptyToday at 7:25 pm by darkfunnel

» Beach Woes
Hime Tatsumiya(W.I.P) EmptyToday at 4:59 pm by Mirja Eeola

» The Questioning of Tsubasa Unabara
Hime Tatsumiya(W.I.P) EmptyToday at 1:24 pm by Forsaken Crow

» African Exchange
Hime Tatsumiya(W.I.P) EmptyToday at 12:56 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Ulrich Gelehrter [W.I.P]
Hime Tatsumiya(W.I.P) EmptyToday at 3:45 am by Krave

» Sin City[LAS VEGAS INVASION]
Hime Tatsumiya(W.I.P) EmptyYesterday at 11:17 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Volcanic Front (WW4 Interlude) (Done)
Hime Tatsumiya(W.I.P) EmptyYesterday at 7:36 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Cake! (Elyss/Ichijou)
Hime Tatsumiya(W.I.P) EmptyYesterday at 1:17 pm by Siegharty

» JailBreak! It's Easy!
Hime Tatsumiya(W.I.P) EmptyYesterday at 12:43 pm by Mirja Eeola

Top posters
THEFROST
Hime Tatsumiya(W.I.P) I_vote_lcapHime Tatsumiya(W.I.P) I_voting_barHime Tatsumiya(W.I.P) I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Hime Tatsumiya(W.I.P) I_vote_lcapHime Tatsumiya(W.I.P) I_voting_barHime Tatsumiya(W.I.P) I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2680 registered users
The newest registered user is BoringEspada1

Our users have posted a total of 129585 messages in 19723 subjects

Hime Tatsumiya(W.I.P)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Iori[Chronos]
Iori[Chronos]

November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hime Tatsumiya(W.I.P) Left_bar_bleue0/0Hime Tatsumiya(W.I.P) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Hime Tatsumiya(W.I.P) Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Hime Tatsumiya(W.I.P)   Hime Tatsumiya(W.I.P) EmptyWed Jun 12, 2019 5:04 am

Race Spec Here:
http://www.platinumhearts.net/t10328-the-official-ph-shinigami-racial-specs

Coding In Template By: [THEFROST]

THE SHINIGAMI TEMPLATE

Enter The Shinigami
非再生可能

I. Basic Information

» Name: Kirei Tatsumiya
» Alias: Hime - Princess of Death
» Age: ???
» Gender: Female

» Association: Formerly/Recently K-World/None currently

» Appearance Written: [What does your character look like? Write it up]

» Appearance Image: [Put an image of your character here if you have one]

I. Personality

» Personality: [Please describe your Shinigami's personality. Please be sure to use at least 5 sentences.]

I. History

» History:

Chapter 1 - Kirei Tatsumiya - Birth and “Death”

Before the life of a warrior, before the title of Hime, there was simply a young woman known as Kirei Tatsumiya. She did not descend from a family of nobles nor was she destined to ever fall in love with royalty. The inception of her existence could be traced back to district 40 of East Rukongai. This is where her life began. Born to a family of two brothers and one sister, Kirei had often felt she needed to prove herself in the eyes of her parents. The two brothers, Akio and Setsuna, were fairly advanced shinigami who possessed a vast potential and their work-ethic was nothing short of admirable.

She certainly loved her brothers but always felt herself to be a step behind them. Each day was spent living in their shadow. Her mother nor father made her struggles any easier, as they always encouraged her brothers and judged her for every little mistake she made. She was a woman, after all. There was no expectation in this family for her to succeed and she felt ashamed she was even born into it… until her beloved sister was born. Kirio Tatsumiya.

When that precious little girl came into the family, Kirei had fallen in love. When her mother did not wish to look over her, Kirei spent every day around her little sister. What made Kirei even happier is that Kirio admired her. She wished to be so much like her sister.

Truth be told, this revelation drove Kirei to train with a madman’s zeal, to surpass her family’s expectations and be someone her precious sister could truly admire. She would be the first captain within their family. Part of that wish would become possible as Setsuna married a woman and desired only to live a peaceful life, away from the Gotei 13 and a tragic fate would befall her brother Akio.

He had become irreversibly ill. No one had poisoned him nor did he suffer any wound, his body had weakened over time and their parents had to painfully acknowledge the reality of his impending death.

Kirei felt particularly saddened by this, volunteering to care over him so that he would pass on in peace. As she grew to be a young adult woman, Kirei’s family had come into a bit of fortune. Her family, for all that they may have lacked in nobility or name, were renowned for their world-class culinary skills. Her mother - Kazehana - was always preparing meals and sharing them with others and made a business out of it, building a small cafe in her spare time. Her husband had died, and so too, did Akio.

She could’ve taken these tragic deaths in defeat but she had two daughters to raise and so she made the best of her opportunities in life and eventually she remarried, this time to a captain within the Gotei 13. He was overwhelmingly smitten with Kazehana and her daughters that he decided he could wait no longer and proposed to her once she felt comfortable.

The marriage did not only make their mother happy but presented opportunities for Kirei and Kirio as well. Kirei was enrolled - through his suggestion - into Shino Academy. In the meantime, Kazehana and Kirio enjoyed maintaining the cafe that was built from scratch and for a time, life was wonderful. Kirio could handle the kitchen so well that her mother mostly spent her days with her new husband and Kirei did her best to pass through the academy with flying colors, graduating in her fifth year.

She was invited into a position within the seventh division - third seat, something fairly unexpected but very much welcomed. Even so, it would seem that even with her rise, her fortune seemed to turn sour. Perhaps - it was when she realized how much of a jealous woman she could truly be.

Kirio had grown enough to where she, too, could be eligible to enroll within Shino Academy. Initially, Kirei had no qualms about this. She had loved her sister with every fiber of her heart and she wished to see her succeed. However, she could not help but shake the feeling that she was being surpassed and she abhorred the very thought.

In time, Kirio soon decided to join the Gotei 13. This was her chance. However, she failed the entrance exam not once...but five times. This shot her expectations down. Thus, determined to get in, Kirio went deep within the forest that surrounds the Rukongai. There, she trained in Zanjutsu by attacking, and effectively cutting down, some of the trees. She did not have any interaction with the outside world. She stayed within the forest for one year, training almost nonstop. In fact, Kirio did not even know about her sister gaining bankai.

After the year was up, she returned to the Shino Academy. Her powers had, in total, about tripled in sheer strength due to the training. She had no trouble getting into the advanced class. While her skills with a sword were quite impressive, it was her Kidō that raised the most attention. Her strength with a simple Byakurai was about that of an experienced Captain. However, her Kidō technique needed a little work, and her accuracy was a bit off. During year two of her studies, she did something almost unheard of...she learned Shikai.

In truth, this was the beginning of a rift in their relationship. Kirei had desperately made every attempt at accepting her sister’s rise to power but the jealousy only grew. Kirei had made enough advancement in her ability to earn the seat of a vice-captain but her sister continued to evolve and was heralded as someone meant to truly be legendary, receiving attention even from Yamamoto himself. Even as Kirei had learned Bankai, all the attention seemed to remain on Kirio.

Day by day, the love she felt for her little sister turned into jealousy. She should have been celebrating her sister’s success and the fame she would bring to their family’s name; she should have. That’s it. She didn’t. She let it fester… until one day the broiling emotions could no longer be kept in chains. Kirei had remained stagnant within her position and it seemed like no matter what she tried to do - be it arduous training or earning good favor - her sister seemed destined for so much more.

In nearly what seemed to be a short time, Kirio had ascended to the seat of captain, and Kirio hurriedly went to tell her sister what she felt to be good news. All that she received was a hateful glare that held no affection nor pride, only anger. They were within Kirei’s office and she launched a throwing knife in Kirio’s direction. Kirei said that she regretted being sisters with Kirio, and that she'd much rather have their mother than Kirio. This caused Kirio to storm out and put a rush on her promotion. By the end of the week, she was gone. Kirei had soon left the Gotei 13 shortly after.

Kirio caught wind immediately and chased after Kirei. The two caught up in the ruins of a town inside of the Soul Society's forest. Angered that she was pursued, she could not be reasoned with. Kirei launched an attack against Kirio, and so a fight between the two started. Kirio did not release her Zanpakutō, but Kirei went straight into Bankai. Kirio then used something she had never used before, Ikkotsu. The attack sent Kirei into a ruined building and caused it to collapse. While Kirei was pretty much unharmed from the building, she had lost her breath when Kirio punched her.

Kirio was soon standing over Kirei, who was trapped within the rubble (a piece of stone had pinned her legs down). Kirio dropped her Zanpakutō and looked down at Kirei, who then smirked. In a final push, Kirei shot up from the ground and pushed Kirio into a wall with just her reiatsu. As Kirei grabbed the lance used in her Bankai, Kirio knew she'd have to kill Kirei. As Kirei approached her, Kirio brought both of her fists back. Using Shunpo, she appeared in front of the charging rogue shinigami. She punched Kirei's chest and with that, she exited bankai. Kirio had used Sōkotsu. What was meant to be a loving and familial bond ended in tragedy.

Kirei had seemingly died from the strike, and that broke Kirio. She cried tears of anguish as she carried her to the fourth division barracks and set her down. From that day, Kirio had not only resigned from all manner of the Gotei, but abandoned her own name. She bore the weight of Kirei’s jealousy as she no longer strived to rise to the top. As for Kirei, death is all she should have known. She should have died. She should be dead. And yet…

“She suffered a truly devastating blow. There is no doubt about it, but this woman is dead. “ She could hear the voice of one of the fourth division members and as soon as they left the room, the moments of silence had allowed her to realize what she had done. She had destroyed a bond of sisterhood over pride, over the fear of being replaced and removed from the picture. How foolish had she been? As the realization dawned upon her, all she could do was cry, allowing tears to trickle from her face as she rose from her bed and escaped far away from Soul society. Her soul had been broken, her heart shattered, and so the woman known as Kirei Tatsumiya no longer existed…

I. Equipment

» Equipment: [If your Shinigami has any equipment? Put it here. If they don't, skip this section.]

I. Racial Techniques/Abilities/Skills

» Racial Abilities: [You can put any customized racial skills/abilities/techniques in here. These can range from shunpo, kido, zanjutsu and anything else you want to add. Feel free to skip it if you don't want to fill it out.]

I. Sealed Powers

» Zanpakutô Name: [What is your Shinigami's Zanpakutô's name?]

» Zanpakutô Spirit Appearance: [What does your characters Zanpukto Spirit look like in their inner world? Please write at least 1 paragraph for this.]

» Inner World: [What is your Zanpukto's inner world like?]

» Zanpakutô Appearance: [What does your Shinigami's Zanpakutô look like? A picture or written bio will do. You can also do both if you wish]

» Sealed Zanpakutô Power: [Over the years, Shinigami have evolved to the point where they now have special powers even when sealed. As such, does your character have special ability or power when not released? Try not to go overboard. If you do not have one, just erase this section]

I. Shikai

» Shikai Release Phrase: [What is your shinigami's release phrase?]

» Shikai Release Action: [Does your Shinigami do any physical action to release their Shikai? Feel free to remove this.]

» Shikai Appearance: [What does your Shinigami look like when released?]

» Shikai Abilities: [What abilities does your Shinigami gain when releasing?]

I. Bankai

» Bankai Release Phrase: [What is your shinigami's release phrase?]

» Bankai Release Action: [Does your Shinigami do any physical action to release their Bankai? Feel free to remove this.]

» Bankai Appearance: [What does your Shinigami look like when released in their bankai?]

» Bankai Abilities: [What abilities does your Shinigami attain in Bankai?]

I. Shikokai

[NOTE: This form is restricted until 0-3, and is not usually granted upon approval. This is ONLY for pureblood Shinigami! Refer to the racial specs for more information]

» Shikokai Release Phrase: [What is your shinigami's release phrase?]

» Shikokai Release Action: [Does your Shinigami do any physical action to release their Shikokai? Feel free to remove this.]

» Shikokai Appearance: [What does your Shinigami look like when released in their Shikokai?]

» Shikokai Abilities: [What abilities does your Shinigami attain in Shikokai?]

I. Skill Sheet

(To Find Out about what these skills are for, please READ THIS THREAD before you try doing anything to it. After you have read it, do not fill your skills out until a staff member has graded your thread. The staff member checking your app will also give you Will Skills in which you can add to your app when approved. Click the spoiler below to see what tier gets what kind of skills.)

Spoiler:

General Skills
  • Durability: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Trained/Beginner/Untrained
  • General Speed: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Strength: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Weapon Skill: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained

Shinigami Skills
  • Hoho: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Kidō: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Zanjutsu: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Hakuda: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained

Will Skills
  • Willpower/Determination: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Mental Deduction: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Focus: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained

I. Role Play Sample

» Roleplay Sample: [Please show us how you role play by either posting a previous post from another site or creating a new one. We do this so we know your RP skill. If you already have an accepted, you need not do another RP sample]

END OF THE POST

Hime Tatsumiya(W.I.P)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: CHARACTER CREATION CENTER :: Character Application Section :: Work In Progress Applications [WIP]-
Jump to: