Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» The Watchful Eye of the Lord [Cyrus, Laskt]
The Espada EmptyToday at 2:13 am by Rawk

» Old Memories, New Faces
The Espada EmptyYesterday at 9:50 pm by Cala Paracer

» Lost in the Living Realm [CalaxArianda]
The Espada EmptyYesterday at 9:19 pm by Cala Paracer

» After War Training
The Espada EmptyYesterday at 7:32 pm by Laskt

» The Unholy Deluge [Madness Capital] [Henrex/Kuro]
The Espada EmptyYesterday at 7:02 pm by Cooking Spray

» The New Captain's Summons
The Espada EmptyYesterday at 6:44 pm by Shinryu

» From One Student to Another (Elyss/Alex}
The Espada EmptyYesterday at 3:30 pm by Siegharty

» Yatsumoto Crowley
The Espada EmptyYesterday at 12:04 pm by Mirja Eeola

» The Right to Rule
The Espada EmptyYesterday at 11:58 am by basswalker

» Faces. Faces everywhere.
The Espada EmptyYesterday at 8:45 am by Mirja Eeola

Top posters
THEFROST
The Espada I_vote_lcapThe Espada I_voting_barThe Espada I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Hydræ
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2718 registered users
The newest registered user is Butt Lumps

Our users have posted a total of 131386 messages in 19942 subjects

The Espada

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Gin
Gin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Espada Left_bar_bleue10000/999999The Espada Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/999999)
Tiers:

The Espada Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: The Espada   The Espada EmptySat Jun 15, 2019 10:17 pm

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral/Evil
Allies: None
Enemies: Soul Society, Earth
Goals and Objectives: Unlike practically all previous versions of the Espada, this newest iteration has incredibly clear and aggressive motivations and objectives. The one that will never change is permanent total control over Hueco Mundo. Should any rebellions or opposing factions rise up, it is the Espada's duty to put them down and secure continued control. Any numbered Espada may be asked to deal with these issues, but they all share the same responsibilities and duties (unlike other organizations that split responsibilities based on division and position).

The current primary goal of the Espada is to defeat it's enemies. While at first glance that seems a bit vague, there are specific plans ready to be set into motion. First and foremost the Espada seeks to defeat and destroy the Gotei and Soul Society as a whole. This is quite close to the very nature of Hollows and Arrancar as their natural enemy are Shinigami. Their back and forth predator-prey relationship has come to a head with war coming to both sides repeatedly over the last decade. Without entangling alliances for either organization to deal with, conflict between them is now free game and this fact has not gone unnoticed by the Espada.

Information:Seeing the Shadowfall's version of the Espada, called the "Shadow Espada", as well as poor leadership over the group, Nagato Tengan decided it was time to reform the original group of Arrancar. After deciding this, Nagato began to gather powerful Arrancar and Hollows under a single banner, and began calling them the Hollow Empire, indicating it was no longer just more of the same. This new group eventually found a home in a very ancient city-castle in Hueco Mundo that rivals Los Noches in size and grandeur known as Los Viejo, "The Old". After settling in, they quickly began recruiting and assimilating various Arrancar, Hollows, and tribes or groups scattered across Hueco Mundo. Once a large and powerful enough force was assembled by the Hollow Empire, Nagato declared war upon Shadow Fall and sacked their capital Las Rejilla, demolished it's central headquarters Las Viviente, and defeated their leader the Primera Espada in single combat. This series of events led to Shadow Fall being expunged from Hueco Mundo, leaving the Hollow Empire in control. With the Reclamation War behind him, Nagato reformed the Espada once again and began uniting his entire race under it's banner.

Numbered Espada: As seen in previous iterations, the Espada is primarily organized by number from 0 to 9 with the Cero being the organization's leader and most powerful member. Along with this overall strength is still one of the main determining factors for placement in the org, however there are a few significant changes that sets this Espada apart from it's predecessors. First off, now Hollows are also welcome to join the ranks of numbered Espada. Having witnessed first hand the strength and intelligence Hollows can evolve to possess, Nagato decided they too should have a shot at the top spots. Along with this, no longer is pure power the sole deciding factor in who gets what number; intelligence, unique abilities, and many other attributes are now metrics as well. This means that while generally speaking the Cero will be a higher tier than the Primera, and the Primera higher than the Segunda, there can and likely will be exceptions to this. All Espada below Cero are expected to address intruders in Hueco Mundo and participate in battles of war, sitting on the sidelines is not an option.

Fraccion: Underlings for Espada still exist in this newest iteration of the organization, except now they have a number of responsibilities they didn't always have. For instance, while in the past the duties of Fraccion were generally entirely up to the individual Espada they served, they are now expected to defend Hueco Mundo and the organization as a while while also serving in offensive wars. However, generally their purpose is still up to their Espada; thus they do not have to listen to orders from others (with the Cero being the sole exception). Fraccion and Espada retain freedom to possess whatever kind of relationship they want, whether it be one of mutual kinship or endless bickering and combativeness.

Privaron Espada: No longer simply an island of unwanted toys, the Privaron Espada are now all those capable of being in the main numbered group but for whatever reason are not in it. This could be because they personally choose to remain separate, or due to intervention from the Cero Espada himself. Either way they possess essentially total freedom, answer to nobody besides the Cero, and do not have any real duties to speak of. While they may be called upon in times of war, generally speaking they have the choice of whether they want to participate in individual battles or not. While this may be enticing to newcomers, it's also worth noting much of the appeal of the numbered Espada positions is asserting dominance (something quite common among the beliefs of Hollows and Arrancar) and/or acting as a ladder to climb, while simultaneously being a scale to compare one's capabilities to other Espada. Meanwhile all Privaron are of the same rank and title regardless of whether they are the best or worst their kind can offer.

Rankings

Cero Espada:
Nagato Tengan [0-2++](Gin)
Fraccion: Kimimaro Kaguya [0-3+](Gin)

Primera Espada: Verathius Mischevang [1-1++/0-5+](Crow)
Fraccion: Naya Hirondelle [3-5-](Jay)

Segunda Espada: Mischa Judavialdi [1-3] (Gamma)
Fraccion:

Trecera Espada:
Fraccion

Cuatro Espada: Kutabare Gesuyaro [2-1](CPK)
Fraccion: Miia Serpe [4-4](MWD)

Quinto Espada:
Fraccion

Sexta Espada:
Fraccion

Septima Espada:
Fraccion

Octava Espada:
Fraccion

Novema Espada:
Fraccion

Privaron Espada
101: Coyote Starrk [0-2+](Gin)
102: Vrael Umaroth [4-1](Horus)
103:
104:
105:

Application Template:
Full Name:
Link to application:
Rank Applying for:
Approved Tier:

Code:

[b]Full Name:[/b]
[b]Link to application:[/b]
[b]Rank Applying for:[/b]
[b]Approved Tier:[/b]

Graphics by: CPKallday
Coding by: [THEFROST]

Last edited by Gin on Thu Oct 24, 2019 2:00 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Crow
Forsaken Crow

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Espada Left_bar_bleue815500/9999999The Espada Empty_bar_bleue  (815500/9999999)
Tiers:

The Espada Empty
Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: The Espada   The Espada EmptySun Jun 16, 2019 12:20 am

Full Name: Verathius Mischevang
Link to application:http://www.platinumhearts.net/t19306-verathius-mischevang-2018-approved-0-4-0-3?highlight=Verathius+Mischevang
Rank Applying for: Up to you, don't really care.
Approved Tier:0-4-0-3

Gin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

The Espada Empty
Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: The Espada   The Espada EmptySun Jun 16, 2019 12:22 am

As the first applicant you are approved for Primera; however, until we get at least 5 Espada I will have to shuffle members around because the org is new.

BloodredAi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Espada Left_bar_bleue0/0The Espada Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The Espada Empty
Subject Post 4PostSubject: Re: The Espada   The Espada EmptyMon Jun 17, 2019 1:43 pm

My Kari is still far, far too weak to even consider joining, but i'll definitely keep an eye on this. Have you considered mentioning this to Yaksha?

Back to top Go down
MistahJay
Experienced Member
MistahJay

The Espada Empty
Subject Post 5PostSubject: Re: The Espada   The Espada EmptyTue Jun 18, 2019 8:12 pm

Full Name: Naya Hirondelle
Link To App: http://www.platinumhearts.net/t19174-naya-hirondelle-approved-3-5-hazard-rating-d
Rank Applying For: Fraccion under Nagato's heavy supervision, or Privaron Espada until loyalty is proven.
Approved Tier: 3-5-
Back to top Go down
Gin
Gin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

The Espada Empty
Subject Post 6PostSubject: Re: The Espada   The Espada EmptyWed Jun 19, 2019 10:22 pm

Yaksha is afk from the site, and his character was willing to go to war with the Espada due to siding with the humans.

Anyone of any strength can be a Fraccion. @BloodredAi

@MistahJay You have been approved to be Verathius's Fraccion.

MWD

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Espada Left_bar_bleue115400/99999The Espada Empty_bar_bleue  (115400/99999)
Tiers:

The Espada Empty
Subject Post 7PostSubject: Re: The Espada   The Espada EmptySat Jun 22, 2019 11:10 am

Full Name: Miia Serpe
Link to application:http://www.platinumhearts.net/t19344-miia-the-snake-hollow-approced-4-4
Rank Applying for: Fraccion or what ever the lowest rank is
Approved Tier: 4-4

Gin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

The Espada Empty
Subject Post 8PostSubject: Re: The Espada   The Espada EmptySat Jun 22, 2019 11:12 am

Approved for Segunda Espada Fraccion as, even though there isn't currently a Segunda Espada, there will be very very soon. Welcome!

The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
CPKallday

OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Espada Left_bar_bleue25/100The Espada Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)
Tiers:

The Espada Empty
Subject Post 9PostSubject: Re: The Espada   The Espada EmptyWed Jun 26, 2019 8:14 pm

Full Name: Kutabare Gesuyaro
Link to application: http://www.platinumhearts.net/t20432-kutabare-gesuyaroapproved-2-1#131254
Rank Applying for: Cuatro Esapda
Approved Tier: 2-1

Gin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

The Espada Empty
Subject Post 10PostSubject: Re: The Espada   The Espada EmptyWed Jun 26, 2019 9:37 pm

Approved, moving Miia to be the Quatro's Fraccion.

The Espada Empty
Subject Post 11PostSubject: Re: The Espada   The Espada Empty

Back to top Go down

The Espada
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: SITE INFORMATION SECTION :: Organizations :: The Faction Board-
Jump to: