Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» Two Vizards Are Better Then One
Schism restored  (Verathius Mischevang/Navn EmptyToday at 12:33 pm by basswalker

» Monday Free, Tuesday Revenge
Schism restored  (Verathius Mischevang/Navn EmptyToday at 12:19 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Satisfying Bare-Bones Needs
Schism restored  (Verathius Mischevang/Navn EmptyYesterday at 12:48 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Olivia Flynn [Shinigami]
Schism restored  (Verathius Mischevang/Navn EmptyYesterday at 12:16 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Anger Management
Schism restored  (Verathius Mischevang/Navn EmptyWed Sep 18, 2019 8:26 pm by Forsaken Crow

» My Rotten Goddess [WW4 Training Arc] [Mana/Cali]
Schism restored  (Verathius Mischevang/Navn EmptyWed Sep 18, 2019 2:15 pm by Angry Charmander

» An Angel's Favorite Food Cake [Arianda]
Schism restored  (Verathius Mischevang/Navn EmptyWed Sep 18, 2019 1:30 pm by basswalker

» Iori Faceclaimables
Schism restored  (Verathius Mischevang/Navn EmptyWed Sep 18, 2019 1:15 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Cryptic Chaos [Mana/Cali] [WW4 Interlude]
Schism restored  (Verathius Mischevang/Navn EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 5:35 pm by Angry Charmander

» Takehiko Kuchiki [Approved, 3-1; Vizard]
Schism restored  (Verathius Mischevang/Navn EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 4:27 pm by JJ

Top posters
THEFROST
Schism restored  (Verathius Mischevang/Navn I_vote_lcapSchism restored  (Verathius Mischevang/Navn I_voting_barSchism restored  (Verathius Mischevang/Navn I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Schism restored  (Verathius Mischevang/Navn I_vote_lcapSchism restored  (Verathius Mischevang/Navn I_voting_barSchism restored  (Verathius Mischevang/Navn I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Forsaken Crow
Pockeh
Tsubine
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2693 registered users
The newest registered user is kazetora

Our users have posted a total of 130255 messages in 19812 subjects

Schism restored (Verathius Mischevang/Navn

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Forsaken Crow
Forsaken Crow

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Schism restored  (Verathius Mischevang/Navn Left_bar_bleue815500/9999999Schism restored  (Verathius Mischevang/Navn Empty_bar_bleue  (815500/9999999)
Tiers:

Schism restored  (Verathius Mischevang/Navn Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Schism restored (Verathius Mischevang/Navn   Schism restored  (Verathius Mischevang/Navn EmptyMon Jun 17, 2019 4:32 pm

Schism restored  (Verathius Mischevang/Navn QerxJ3c

» Name Of Character: Navn(Verathius Mischevang
» Link To Character: http://www.platinumhearts.net/t19306-verathius-mischevang-2018-approved-0-4-0-3?highlight=Verathius+Mischevang

» Upgrading: This is more a documentation of change and evolution in Verathius into Navn. His skills I'd like to change them around a bit to show this change. By hijacking the residue Devil's Heart power from Ulv he was able to gain more skill in Perquisa at a cost of Hierro strength, and develop himself much more differently then one would originally anticipate along with a physical change.

Racial Skills
Perquisa: Advanced to Elite
Sonido: Advanced
Cero/Bala: Elite
Hierro: Elite to Advanced

» Why: This happened in the thread with Ulv where his powers had changed from Hierro to Perquisa during the thread showcasing a change from Verathius or Wiliam in this regard.

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t20437p10-schism-of-minds#131331

» Extra: [Anything extra to add?]

Rawk
God of Love
Rawk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Schism restored  (Verathius Mischevang/Navn Left_bar_bleue16000/999999Schism restored  (Verathius Mischevang/Navn Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/999999)
Tiers:

Schism restored  (Verathius Mischevang/Navn Empty
Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Schism restored (Verathius Mischevang/Navn   Schism restored  (Verathius Mischevang/Navn EmptyTue Jun 18, 2019 12:08 am

[adm]Approved.[/adm]
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Schism restored (Verathius Mischevang/Navn
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: CHARACTER CREATION CENTER :: Power Upgrade Center :: Approved Power Upgrade Applications-
Jump to: