Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Top posters
THEFROST
Friday [wip] I_vote_lcapFriday [wip] I_voting_barFriday [wip] I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Hydræ
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2709 registered users
The newest registered user is Cala Paracer

Our users have posted a total of 131124 messages in 19905 subjects

Friday [wip]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Slayer
Thicc Boi
Slayer

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Friday [wip] Left_bar_bleue7900/999999Friday [wip] Empty_bar_bleue  (7900/999999)
Tiers:

Friday [wip] Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Friday [wip]   Friday [wip] EmptyThu Jun 20, 2019 10:42 pm

THE ARRANCAR TEMPLATE

Enter The Arrancar
非再生可能

I. Basic Information

» Name: Friday
» Alias: Rookie
» Age: As an Arrancar, only a few weeks, but as a hollow, 5 years.
» Gender: Female

» Association: The Espada, Fraccion

» Appearance Image:

Friday [wip] Friday-appearance

Notable Features:

Cat Ears: This feature is probably the hardest to miss since they are literal cat ears that sit atop her head. The way she had got these is quite interesting as in life, Friday was a cat that then turned hollow. When that hollow was turned into an Arrancar, for some odd reason, it was given a humanoid form and mind. This past is still obvious in many of her day to day actions and her posture, but for the most part, she is an Arrancar.

Turkish Accent: Granted this is a voice characteristic, it still belongs in the appearance section because it's how one would perceive her. Anyways, while never speaking a lick of Turkish in any one of her lives, when Friday was a house cat she was Turkish Angora. Why this would carry over into her 3rd life, she has no idea, but it probably has something to do with the fact that she's never needed to communicate with other beings.

Small fry: Overall, Friday is a small and skinny person. Weighing in at 90 lbs and measuring out to 4'11", Friday isn't, at least to the eye, a large nor intimidating threat.

II. Personality

» Personality:

» Curious: Friday being turned into an Arrancar was like birthing a child, an incredibly mature child but a child nonetheless. And like most infants, Friday yearns to learn about the world around her in all its glory. In her previous life, she was confined to a smaller space so the world to her was much smaller, though now that she has the freedom to go wherever she wants, Friday is always yearning for an adventure.

This curiosity tends to be her motivation for anything, from getting out of bed to carrying out her orders.

» Impressionable: At this current point in her life, her new one anyways, Friday is incredibly susceptible to the world around her and how it takes a toll on her. This isn't to say that she is mentally fragile, as Friday is able to stomach some things before she actually breaks, but depending on the event going on in the world, the people she hangs around, and her general existence, her personality and possibly her abilities can develop or change on a whim.

» Reserved:

» Honest: Friday has yet to see a reason to lie to people, whether it be for her own benefit or theirs. This leads to her

» Protective/Loyal:

» Mischievous:

III. History

» History: [Everything has a history. Even if it's just a mindless creature spawned by an org, someone had to of created it. So please put at least a paragraph or two of thought into it.]

IV. Equipment

» Equipment: [If your Arrancar has any equipment? Put it here. If they don't, skip this section.]

V. Racial Techniques/Abilities/Skills

» Racial Abilities: [You can put any customized racial skills/abilities/techniques in here. These can range from cero/bala, hierro and anything else you want to add. Feel free to skip it]

VI. Natural Abilities & Skills

» Good Luck: [You can put any customized racial skills/abilities/techniques in here. These can range from cero/bala, hierro and anything else you want to add. Feel free to skip it]

VII. Sealed Powers

» Zanpakutô Name: Regla (Ruler)

» Zanpakutô Appearance: Regla takes the form of a standard European greatsword, measuring at 36 inches and weighs roughly 120 lbs. Normally, she keeps Regla on her back and attached to a sash, but if she's going into a battle she tends to just leave the scabbard and bring only the blade.

Friday [wip] 711d5c7218da7544eced35acc29505f0

» Unique Power:

N/A

VIII. Resurrección

» Resereccion Name: Corona Rey (Crown King)

» Resereccion Release Phrase: "King me."

» Release Actions: Friday extends her arm out with her blade pointed towards the ground.

» Resereccion Appearance:

Friday [wip] Corona-Rey

» Resereccion Abilities: [Explain the abilities and powers that your Arrancar gets in their form.]

IX. Skill Sheet

(To Find Out about what these skills are for, please READ THIS THREAD before you try doing anything to it. After you have read it, do not fill your skills out until a staff member has graded your thread. The staff member checking your app will also give you Will Skills in which you can add to your app when approved. Click the spoiler below to see what tier gets what kind of skills.)

Spoiler:

General Skills
  • Durability: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Trained/Beginner/Untrained
  • General Speed: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Strength: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Weapon Skill: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained

Racial Skills
  • Perquisa: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Sonido: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Cero/Bala: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Hierro: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained

Will Skills
  • Willpower/Determination: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Mental Deduction: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Focus: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained

END OF THE POST
Back to top Go down

Friday [wip]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: CHARACTER CREATION CENTER :: Character Application Section :: Work In Progress Applications [WIP]-
Jump to: