Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» Falling is Easy
Summertime Magic(Zunza/Anna)(Private) EmptyToday at 8:35 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Are you lost?
Summertime Magic(Zunza/Anna)(Private) EmptyToday at 4:51 pm by Siegharty

» Hell is a poor prison these days (Open)
Summertime Magic(Zunza/Anna)(Private) EmptyToday at 3:33 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Kasai Rengoku (WIP)
Summertime Magic(Zunza/Anna)(Private) EmptyToday at 3:06 pm by Leviathan

» Old World
Summertime Magic(Zunza/Anna)(Private) EmptyToday at 12:26 pm by basswalker

» Breakfast, Not Me [Elyss]
Summertime Magic(Zunza/Anna)(Private) EmptyYesterday at 4:01 pm by basswalker

» A Selfish Endeavor. [Mag/Shuten]
Summertime Magic(Zunza/Anna)(Private) EmptyYesterday at 3:01 pm by darkfunnel

» Empty Promises, Empty Emotions. [Ulv/ Demonica]
Summertime Magic(Zunza/Anna)(Private) EmptyYesterday at 1:33 pm by Mirja Eeola

» PBO
Summertime Magic(Zunza/Anna)(Private) EmptyYesterday at 10:30 am by Cooking Spray

» Serket (Pending)
Summertime Magic(Zunza/Anna)(Private) EmptyYesterday at 9:28 am by Sea_Nettle

Top posters
THEFROST
Summertime Magic(Zunza/Anna)(Private) I_vote_lcapSummertime Magic(Zunza/Anna)(Private) I_voting_barSummertime Magic(Zunza/Anna)(Private) I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Summertime Magic(Zunza/Anna)(Private) I_vote_lcapSummertime Magic(Zunza/Anna)(Private) I_voting_barSummertime Magic(Zunza/Anna)(Private) I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2689 registered users
The newest registered user is inuyashaslvr

Our users have posted a total of 129972 messages in 19770 subjects

Summertime Magic(Zunza/Anna)(Private)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Iori[Chronos]
Iori[Chronos]

November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Summertime Magic(Zunza/Anna)(Private) Left_bar_bleue0/0Summertime Magic(Zunza/Anna)(Private) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Summertime Magic(Zunza/Anna)(Private) Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Summertime Magic(Zunza/Anna)(Private)   Summertime Magic(Zunza/Anna)(Private) EmptySat Jun 22, 2019 2:55 pm

Rays of sunlight danced over the seas of Minatumi Harbor, construction-workers of the city were continuing their hard work in rebuilding Minatumi back to glory, and the civilians were basking within the warm embrace of the summer day. Emerald orbs gazed upon this wonderful sight and widened in awe, amazed by the beautiful sight that graced her eyes.

Those eyes belonged to the Magus of ascension, a Sugiura-born woman who had recently traveled to earth and was in the process of making it a home here, primarily within Minatumi it would seem. There was a major transition from living in a realm that seemed as if it were a fantasy illustrated in the mythological form to living in a realm in the middle of a war.

Thankfully, Minatumi seemed to be protected well enough that Anna did not have to worry. Even so, if war did come, she would be prepared. She hadn't been in the realm of the Sugiura sitting around and doing nothing. She had trained and delve into her origin to reach a threshold of power where she would always be readily able to defend herself.

As she stared upon the beach, she would walk across the boardwalk and onto the sands of the beach, preparing a blanket to cover both her and her special guest from getting sand in unfortunate places. In addition, she would set a few meals she had prepared down, all packaged so the flavor was sealed in and each meal was still hot. Oh, and the special bread, the bread that made a certain first kiss a memory that would never be forgotten. Gazing into the sun once more, she awaited the presence of her husband-to-be.

Last edited by Iori[Chronos] on Sun Jun 30, 2019 12:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Steiner Franz
Veteran Member
Steiner Franz

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Summertime Magic(Zunza/Anna)(Private) Left_bar_bleue40300/10000Summertime Magic(Zunza/Anna)(Private) Empty_bar_bleue  (40300/10000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Summertime Magic(Zunza/Anna)(Private)   Summertime Magic(Zunza/Anna)(Private) EmptySat Jun 22, 2019 3:33 pm

Zunza had spent most of the early morning tidying up Arianda's mansion and of course reading a few books on random subject matters that had caught his eye in her library. He enjoyed random literature on many different subjects and Arianda's library, though much smaller than his old library back in the Sugiuran Realm, was at least enough to keep the young magus semi-intrigued. Still, after being cooped up inside of the mansion for so long, Zunza decided that maybe it was time to explore his surroundings, after all fresh air could do the body good, and also a small dip into the cold waters would probably do him well at this point after a long morning of chores. So, after changing his clothes for the occasion, Zunza made his way to the beach in a pair of swimming trunks, and a set of sandles. His over all physique would not turn any heads, but he did find time to introduce himself to anyone who walked his way. Being friendly to his new neighbors was paramount to building lasting relationships within the community and Zunza was all about making connections.

In fact, as he stepped on to the beach, his strongest connection was setting up for some time on the beach.

"Anna, what are you doing out here?"

He asked as he made his way over to her as he caught sight of what she was setting up. Perhaps he had spoiled some kind of surprise and internally he kicked himself for being so stupid as to do so, but none the less he was happy that she was doing things like this. It meant she was getting comfortable with her new surroundings and he had been quite worried that it would take some time for her to feel at home, but she had rapidly adjusted thankfully. He walked over to her, giving her a swift peck on the cheek, and then sat down on the blanket as to not get sand in his swimming trunks.

"I was wondering if you were out on the town, I know that the harbor had a lot to offer, but you were on the beach instead?"

Zunza said as he spotted the food that she had cooked, he raised an eyebrow, and felt even more disappointed in himself for ruining the surprise.

"If I had known you were doing this...I wouldn't have come to the beach till you beckoned me. I'm sorry for ruining the surprise..."

Zunza said as he scratched the back of his head in a bashful manner.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iori[Chronos]
Iori[Chronos]

November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Summertime Magic(Zunza/Anna)(Private) Left_bar_bleue0/0Summertime Magic(Zunza/Anna)(Private) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: Summertime Magic(Zunza/Anna)(Private)   Summertime Magic(Zunza/Anna)(Private) EmptySat Jul 13, 2019 6:17 pm

Zunza seemed to arrive rather quickly, catching Anna by surprise. This whole setting she had created with the meals and beverages was meant to be a celebration of their eventual marriage. In truth, it was partly her fault for not telling him but still! How she would have desired to surprise him, so! A small pout was clear in her expression as she twirled around to hide her embarrassment. Turning back to him as he pecked her cheek, Anna simply sighed happily as she planted a kiss upon his lips and pulled away as she watched him sit upon the blanket laid out before them. Anna moved some of the blonde locks of her from her face as she walked over and sat down beside him.

"Don't worry about it, darling. I did intend to surprise you but I didn't expect you would come to the beach, too. Are you a mind-reader or was this merely coincidence? " She chuckled as she gazed into the blue sea and back at her husband. Even though he was still getting accustomed to living civilized life, he never lost that attractive charm, that gentle nature, nor his manners. He was still the same honorable and charming man she fell in love with. Holding onto his hand, she gazed at him with those emerald orbs and decided to speak, offering him to spend the day with her.

"If it isn't too much, I'd love for us to indulge in the wonderful summer day and relax for once. The two of us, and no one else, my loving husband-to-be. "

Sponsored content

Subject Post 4PostSubject: Re: Summertime Magic(Zunza/Anna)(Private)   Summertime Magic(Zunza/Anna)(Private) Empty

Back to top Go down

Summertime Magic(Zunza/Anna)(Private)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1