Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» Meeting...Again
Ballad of the Kinslayer [Izalith v Mirajane] EmptyYesterday at 8:48 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Earth, Wind... and Fire Couldn't Make It [Yoriko]
Ballad of the Kinslayer [Izalith v Mirajane] EmptyYesterday at 7:12 pm by MWD

» Hello there (Open)
Ballad of the Kinslayer [Izalith v Mirajane] EmptyFri Oct 18, 2019 1:29 pm by Mirja Eeola

» A Change in the Weather [Story Arc Grading]
Ballad of the Kinslayer [Izalith v Mirajane] EmptyFri Oct 18, 2019 10:21 am by Mirja Eeola

» Nicoletta Karlene
Ballad of the Kinslayer [Izalith v Mirajane] EmptyThu Oct 17, 2019 8:07 pm by Valkyron

» A Costume Party for the Ages [Open]
Ballad of the Kinslayer [Izalith v Mirajane] EmptyThu Oct 17, 2019 2:43 pm by MWD

» Monday Free, Tuesday Revenge
Ballad of the Kinslayer [Izalith v Mirajane] EmptyThu Oct 17, 2019 1:25 pm by MWD

» Lost and Found
Ballad of the Kinslayer [Izalith v Mirajane] EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 11:37 pm by Siegharty

» Summertime Magic(Zunza/Anna)(Private)
Ballad of the Kinslayer [Izalith v Mirajane] EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 2:18 pm by Steiner Franz

» Familiar Faces
Ballad of the Kinslayer [Izalith v Mirajane] EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 1:00 pm by Forsaken Crow

Top posters
THEFROST
Ballad of the Kinslayer [Izalith v Mirajane] I_vote_lcapBallad of the Kinslayer [Izalith v Mirajane] I_voting_barBallad of the Kinslayer [Izalith v Mirajane] I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Ballad of the Kinslayer [Izalith v Mirajane] I_vote_lcapBallad of the Kinslayer [Izalith v Mirajane] I_voting_barBallad of the Kinslayer [Izalith v Mirajane] I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Forsaken Crow
Chao
Mirja Eeola
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2702 registered users
The newest registered user is LeonsLions

Our users have posted a total of 130624 messages in 19845 subjects

Ballad of the Kinslayer [Izalith v Mirajane]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Slayer
Thicc Boi
Slayer

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ballad of the Kinslayer [Izalith v Mirajane] Left_bar_bleue7900/999999Ballad of the Kinslayer [Izalith v Mirajane] Empty_bar_bleue  (7900/999999)
Tiers:

Ballad of the Kinslayer [Izalith v Mirajane] Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Ballad of the Kinslayer [Izalith v Mirajane]   Ballad of the Kinslayer [Izalith v Mirajane] EmptySat Jun 22, 2019 5:32 pm

To Izalith, it seemed like everyday was an adventure. A shitty and difficult adventure, but an adventure nonetheless. Which is why when she gets some good news, something that was quite rare, she tends to be in a good mood for a week or so. So what was the good news this time around, you may be asking.

"Another sibling, and a sister at that. Can you believe this shit?" She spoke to nobody in particular because nobody in particular, was the only person who would listen. Yeah, that was the news. Apparently, her father just doesn't know how to keep his dick in his pants and went off to have another kid with another woman. To her knowledge, this would be his seventh child, but lord knows how many more there are. And so, being the hot-headed girl she was, Izalith had formally challenged her half-sister to a duel.

Currently, they were.... somewhere. Izalith didn't care much for the details or the location because that didn't really matter in the grand scheme of things. Wherever Mirajane wanted them to fight, Izalith was there. And early too, something she almost never was. She sat arms crossed and legs crossed on a roughly flat surface as she waited for her opponent to arrive.

"If she got anything from Dad, it would be his lack of presence."

A shinigami too. Could you beleive it? Guess iramasha weren't good enough for him so he had to conquer a different race too.

Gin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ballad of the Kinslayer [Izalith v Mirajane] Left_bar_bleue10000/999999Ballad of the Kinslayer [Izalith v Mirajane] Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Ballad of the Kinslayer [Izalith v Mirajane]   Ballad of the Kinslayer [Izalith v Mirajane] EmptyThu Jun 27, 2019 11:30 pm

Apparently the two known as Stefan and Mifune were not Mirajane's only relatives out there in the world. While the existence of those two had been revealed to Mira by a stranger in these very Wastelands she now walked, this newest Soan made herself known by challenging her to a fight of some kind. From what she understood, apparently her kin had a reputation for being battle thirsty warriors so this out-of-the-blue challenge wasn't entirely surprising. Still, for someone apparently related to her to make herself known through such a thing was odd to say the least. Yet another individual Mira's father had failed to mention before sending her out into the world.

Thus without knowledge of cause or context, Mirajane accepted the apparent challenge and agreed to a date and time comfortable for both of them. Having been allowed to choose the location, Mira decided upon an area she had used regularly in the human world: the Wastelands. A deserted, desolate land with nothing going for it other than being a great spot for tanning, this spot was chosen because of it's openness and lack of distractions and disruptions. While the Wastelands was Mirajane's go-to for fighting Hollows and Demons, this particular location was usually far enough away from their usual hunting grounds for her to recuperate after particularly difficult fights. And now it would be home to one.

The light breeze helped alleviate the throbbing heat a bit as it washed across Mirajane's brow, cooling her forehead as it tossed her violet bangs to and fro. As the Shinigami crossed the barren terrain dirt and sand crunched beneath her blue boots, leaving behind tracks upon a land untouched by humans for centuries. With no sign of life in any direction, Mirajane knew it was just a matter of time before she would reach the coordinates given to her Iramasha counterpart. Eventually a small dark dot appeared at the limits of her sight; being the only aberration on the horizon, Mirajane could safely assume it was the person evidently out for her blood, and after a few more minutes of walking this assumption would prove true.

Upon reaching the location of her much more darkly dressed sibling, Mirajane, through a cold and unfeeling smile, introduced herself to the girl "Hello. I am Mirajane Soan. You must be Izalith."

Thicc Boi
Slayer

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ballad of the Kinslayer [Izalith v Mirajane] Left_bar_bleue7900/999999Ballad of the Kinslayer [Izalith v Mirajane] Empty_bar_bleue  (7900/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: Ballad of the Kinslayer [Izalith v Mirajane]   Ballad of the Kinslayer [Izalith v Mirajane] EmptyFri Jun 28, 2019 10:07 pm

"Wait, wait, wait, wait. You're kidding right?" Izalith couldn't help but let out a laugh as she began sizing up her supposed half-sister. While she wasn't especially strong with anything in the spiritual department, Izalith could still get rough ideas of other's power levels by being in their vicinity. The reason why she was laughing was that Mirajane wasn't giving her anything in terms of spiritual feedback. That's not to say there was nothing there, just that Izalith's sense was so broad that Mirajane just didn't pick up on her radar.

"There's no way dad picked you. He left me and my triplet siblings with our mother but for some reason decided to stay with you? Either he's a real piece of work or you're hiding something." Izalith unsheathed Geisha, holding the scabbard in her right hand and the blade in her left. Not her normal stance but because of her powers it didn't really matter. There was an obvious tone of anger and annoyance in her voice as she spoke, skipping the pleasantries that Mirajane tried to bring to the table.

"Yes. My name is Izalith, the Devil of Blades. I know it's a mouthful, so my friends call me Iza." She glares at the girl standing before her, the intent to kill in her eyes but not her demeanor. "But don't get me wrong, just because we're related doesn't mean we're friends. You're gonna have to earn that."

And thus began the duel, as Izalith slowly made her way toward Mirajane, donning no stance in particular. It would seem as if the world around them stood still for this moment as if nature itself were waiting to happen. If either of them would take the time to notice, they would catch on that there was no noise around besides just them.

Gin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ballad of the Kinslayer [Izalith v Mirajane] Left_bar_bleue10000/999999Ballad of the Kinslayer [Izalith v Mirajane] Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 4PostSubject: Re: Ballad of the Kinslayer [Izalith v Mirajane]   Ballad of the Kinslayer [Izalith v Mirajane] EmptyThu Jul 04, 2019 2:37 am

The woman with the appearance of her child claiming to be her sister laughed at the very idea of their father deciding to raise Mirajane himself instead of through proxy like he'd done with Izalith. Perhaps such a reaction was born of envy, or perhaps the Iramasha really was just shocked by the truth of things. Either way Mira's forced smile remained unchanged throughout, her stare cold and unaffected by her counterpart's aggressive gaze. Compared to the girl in front of her who clearly felt a variety of strong emotions, Mirajane was an unfeeling machine built to fight and nothing else. While both had been brought up with strong emphasis on battle, the results were evidently quite different.

In response to Izalith's movement, Mirajane reached to the weapon sheathed in a blue scabbard at her hip and from it drew forth a copper blade glinting in the harsh sunlight. Unlike every other Asauchi of her graduating class, Mira's had quickly developed a unique appearance, one noticeably different from most Zanpakuto. The blue of it's handle and copper-brown of it's blade stood in stark contrast to one another. However, there was no mistaking the katana's edge possessed a sharp edge capable of cleaving cleanly through much of what it met. A blade true to it's name, Zanpakuto. Though, it's true name remained unknown to the Shinigami; much growth would be required to attain such a thing. Perhaps this battle could help propel her along this path.

With combat about to begin, the inhuman smile upon Mirajane's emotionless visage washed away and in it's place was....nothing. An observer could ascertain nothing of Mira's thoughts or state of mind as she raised her blade and held it parallel to her head with both hands gripping it's tsuka calmly. During this time Mira's feet had drifted apart, knees bent slightly, and elbows tilted up to the same height as her shoulders. While her foe took no stance in particular, Mirajane's was one of versatility and preparation. Whether the Iramasha made the first move or she herself was forced to, Mira was ready for anything.

Thicc Boi
Slayer

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 5PostSubject: Re: Ballad of the Kinslayer [Izalith v Mirajane]   Ballad of the Kinslayer [Izalith v Mirajane] EmptySun Jul 14, 2019 1:01 am

Izalith stared down Mirajane while trying to keep some distance between them, at least for now. The state of mind she was in at the moment was something that she craved for. It wasn't everyday that Izalith got the chance to test out her abilities in combat, the lack of it actually making her wonder what the point of her being the Iramasha of Blades was. But today, today was different.

First, her defense. Izalith doesn't really focus of her body when she fights but that doesn't mean she's just gonna leave herself wide open. Er, at least not on purpose. She takes her left hand and extends it, rotating her wrist so that Geisha was horizontal.

Breath in. Breath out.

She matched her breathing with the flow of aether around her, shortly before giving a command. "Iron Riven." Izalith could feel the aether wash over her body and strengthen her skin. Now at least if she got hurt she wouldn't feel it as much, hopefully for a while. And with that out of the way, she could be on the offensive.

First, Izalith would rush straight forward, hoping to get a good measure of how this Mirajane person fought. It would be like play fighting at first, with a simple downwards slash followed by a stab with the scabbard. Coming down on the scabbard, she would maneuver her body to try and put the scabbard between her and her opponent. There wouldn't be much power behind her attacks but Izalith would try to get as close as possible, hoping to get at least a foot of distance between them at the least.

Subject Post 6PostSubject: Re: Ballad of the Kinslayer [Izalith v Mirajane]   Ballad of the Kinslayer [Izalith v Mirajane] Empty

Back to top Go down

Ballad of the Kinslayer [Izalith v Mirajane]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1