Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Cake! (Elyss/Ichijou) Left_bar_bleue0/0Cake! (Elyss/Ichijou) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Cake! (Elyss/Ichijou) Empty Cake! (Elyss/Ichijou)

Sat Jun 22, 2019 7:27 pm

THE YOUNG BEAR

ELYSS KISHIMOTO

Cake! (Elyss/Ichijou) 6EdIfMt

It is another day; another opportunity to experience something new around you. The sky is clear with barely a cloud in site, and there seems to be no signs of conflict within Minatumi’s city. Though, there is an issue with one particular individual; a redheaded individual.

Elyss finds herself in a bit of a pickle in the Northwestern District of the city. Before her, behind a large display window, is probably the most beautiful thing she’s ever seen in her life; a perfectly made cheese cake. She can feel the inside of her mouth water an insane amount as thoughts of devouring the sweet dessert filters through her mind over and over. Of course, such intense staring brings on looks from individuals who pass by wondering why this redhead is so intent on scarring the glass with her breath.

If only Elyss had the ability to buy such treat. Maybe she should go beg Ulv for it. That may work. Though, the brute might tell her to go get a job instead. That’d suck a bit, but if that what Ulv says she must do, Elyss may just get a job if it means she’ll be able to obtain such a tasty treat.

Coding Altered From: [THEFROST]'s
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Cake! (Elyss/Ichijou) Left_bar_bleue0/0Cake! (Elyss/Ichijou) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Cake! (Elyss/Ichijou) Empty Re: Cake! (Elyss/Ichijou)

Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:50 pm

BLOODY REBELLION

ICHIJOU

Sheesh, louise! How many times did Ichijou find herself entering Ulv's fine city? She could hardly count but perhaps that was a good thing. Any city needed more Ichijou, always and forever. Plus, she was curious to keep visiting this Minatumi because, in spite of it still going through the rebuild phase, there was still some modicum of fun to be had! She had met Takehiko here, Ulv, and would possibly meet even more eccentric individuals! Ichijou saw a small group of people who were gazing oddly at something. This sparked her curiosity. She walked over in silence, peering through the small crowd to see a crimson-haired babe - and yes she was a babe - gazing lovingly at cheesecake through a window. Ichijou tilted her head, wondering why she didn't just enter and eat... but maybe her funds weren't so high? That would explain it. Even with a world full of supernaturals, you could still be broke. Ichijou grinned devilishly, bearing her fangs as she caused a distraction so the group would look elsewhere and move along. Slowly but surely, she walked over to Elyss and kneeled down. "Hungry?" If she answered yes, Ichijou would gladly treat her to some dessert. Sexy Babes deserved to have nice meals.

Last edited by Iori[Chronos] on Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:20 am

ポ ス ト を 開 始

Hungry? Why, what kind of question is that? Who even asked such?

Elyss finds herself blinking a bit in surprise before turning her head at the woman suddenly beside her. Now, this she expected to occur soon anyhow. She knew people were gazing at her strangely for her odd behaviour in front of this bakery. Why stare when you can walk in and enter? Well, that answer is simple. You can’t afford what is inside. Elyss is surprised no one stepped up sooner.

Onyx eyes look up and down Ichijou before Elyss straightens herself to her 5’5” height and tilts her head a bit. To be honest, this is a bit of an embarrassing position to find oneself in. She probably does look a bit strange, but she doesn’t let her face show and keeps it stoic moving a strand of red hair from her face behind her ear. That’s when she speaks.

“No… I’m just… staring… I… just found that cheesecake to look rather… delicious, but I don’t have any means to purchase it so…”

She shrugs actually letting a small hint of a blush appear on her cheeks listening to herself explain her situation which made it sound dumb. She should have just gotten money and came back instead of staring. She probably could have swindled a bit from her Sensei without too much fuss. She turns her eyes to the display again and sighs.

“If you’re to say anything out of the way, I’d prefer you not. I’ll be on my way.”

She takes a step back preparing to quickly depart unless stopped; her eyes still on the cake fantasizing about how it’d taste.

エンドポスト~

CPK

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:25 pm

BLOODY REBELLION

ICHIJOU

Ichijou giggled as she retained her mischievous smile; she was hardly caught off guard by Elyss's answer and expected it, and found nothing wrong with it! Once more, hot babes deserved nice meals. It would go against Ichijou's code of awesome to not let her go hungry and not have a taste of the fine cheesecake through the window and even more sweets! Ichijou never really flaunted it but due to her popularity and how many fans she had garnered and accumulated, to say nothing of her mother's impacts in the business world, Ichijou was financially secure for lifetimes. In a word, rich. Granted, beyond her acting like an attention-seeker, she hardly had any rich-habits or acted like a spoiled princess. Money was just something that made things easier in her eyes. It was also going to stuff this attractive redhead's mouth full of sweets! Thus, before Elyss could prepare herself to leave, Ichijou grabbed her by the hand and shouted to everyone outside,

"Takin' hot babe into having the best desserts in town! Now go off and do your Minatumi business and stuff'! " If Elyss remained unaware or shocked, Ichijou would pull her into the dessert shop, hurriedly shuffle to the register, and place down quite a copious amount of cash to practically by week's worth of dessert, and come back over.

"So redheaded bombshell lady, eat as much as you like because, in the Ichijou code of awesome, babes like ourselves do not deserve to be without the best~"

Last edited by Iori[Chronos] on Mon Sep 02, 2019 3:56 pm; edited 4 times in total
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:00 am

ポ ス ト を 開 始

Is this just her fate? Will she ever not run into some extrovert who flaunts themselves so loudly to the world at the expense of another. She has yet to truly experience another person who prefers to not make such scenes without someone around that causes her to cringe constantly, and this woman before her holding her hand all of a sudden has her cringing hard and wishing to get away before she ends up in yet another strange situation that has her uncomfortable at all times.

Though, Elyss didn’t physically show any embarrassment or discomfort further than her little twitch at Ichijou’s antics. To be honest, she had quite expected something out of the ordinary to occur when the woman approached her out of the crowd when all others stayed to themselves. It meant she might have wanted something, and it seems that something is to help out a ‘hot babe’. There isn’t much time for any protests before Elyss finds herself whisked into the shop.

Seems today won’t be as calm as she had expected. Or, maybe, Ichijou (Strangely sounded nice to say in her mind) is actually good company and won’t have her feeling all kinds of ways about life or whatever. Elyss has met enough people for a while who think her hot and whatever. Still, free dessert? Elyss felt like protesting about such, but the idea of actually sinking her teeth into the Cheesecake she had her eyes on keeps her mouth from speaking against this rich woman’s desires to spoil her. Maybe today she’ll divulge into her simplistic nature and abuse her… looks for once.

“The name is Elyss. Not, ‘red headed bombshell lady’.”

She responds before looking to the worker at the register and shrugging a bit.

“Fine. If you insist, I’ll just take all your cheesecakes.”

エンドポスト~

CPK

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:30 am

BLOODY REBELLION

ICHIJOU

"Elyss is a lovely name... but I like red-headed bombshell lady better. Still! Elyss is very cool!" Ichijou turned her head to the stupified employee at the cash register. "Add Milk to my tab, too. We're going to need to wash this dessert down with something sweet, so a few milkshakes and chocolate milk should do the trick. "

The employee gulped and nodded, accepting the orders as he sent the ticket in. A waitress walked in and prepared their table, setting down a basket of cookies while the cheesecake was ready to be served. Ichijou sat down at the table, waiting for Elyss to follow.

The table had cookies, cheesecake, and some eventual beverages to help wash the food down. Ichijou smiled with a hyperactive glint in her eyes as she turned to Elyss and decided to speak.

"If I forgot to introduce myself properly, I'm a bit of a ditz but a cool ditz. Like really fuckin' spazzy but also energetic. Name's Ichijou, though I have various titles along the lines of Fang-toothed extraordinaire, Adorable vamp, Awesome Ichi, all very cool names indeed, I know. Anyway, besides gawking at desserts in the window, what brings ya' to this fine town? Resident or visiting? I'm the latter."

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:15 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

She makes a face but keeps her comments to herself about what she prefers to be called. She can already tell this woman is a hyper quirky person, and taking anything they say too seriously will just lead nowhere. Well, at least there is good in this situation; that being free cheesecake. Besides, this woman doesn’t seem to have any ill intent, so allowing her to introduce herself in such a way isn’t the worst. A new friend? Does Elyss want a friend? She usually keeps to herself most of the time and keeps others at an arm's length distance. Though, it may be impossible to chase away this woman with a cold look.

Elyss wastes little time moving to the table and taking a seat looking at the palate before her. Of course, her eyes are stuck on the cheesecake, and no time is wasted before she has herself a piece and begins digging into the soft fluffy goodness. Ah yes. This is good; too good for its own good. Who needs love or friends or even enemies when you have cheesecake?

Her eyes flick to the woman as she introduces herself. Yes. Elyss already figured she was a bit of an airhead, but at least there is a name to the dirty blonde female. The question asked is a bit strange to answer, but, after a gulp Elyss responds.

“Both. I stay here sometimes, and sometimes, I stay elsewhere. I live with the mayor… Ulv, if you know her. I guess wherever she has her home, I also have my home. Don’t get any ideas about anything though. She’s just my teacher.”

She answers and wonders just how the bombastic individual would take it, but she has no time to worry about Ichijou’s response. The cake calls, and she’s already chomping down on it again.

エンドポスト~

CPK

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jul 21, 2019 9:02 pm

BLOODY REBELLION

ICHIJOU

This Elyss woman seemed to really savor the delicious allure and taste of cheesecake. Ichijou certainly couldn't blame her. If prepared correctly, it was amazing beyond any comparison to other desserts. Of course, Ichijou was a chocolate cake girl and who didn't love a good, gooey chocolate chip cookie? Ichijou grinning, bearing her fangs at the thought of diving into her own desserts. Thus, she turned to one of the waitresses walking around the empty tables and ordered an unprecedented amount of chocolate chip cookies, adding a few plates of chocolate cake into the mix and more milk. "I guess we're both going to indulge today, Ely. " Redirecting her attention to Elyss, she listened to the woman as she provided her with an explanation of why she resided in Minatumi.

From what she explained, Minatumi was a part-time residence for her. Of course, upon hearing the name of Ulv, Ichijou felt herself shuddering at the thought of Ulv Auber, the mayor. She was a muscle-babe who liked being called mistress and Ichijou quite admired the woman but... that was until she put her in a compromising position.

Ulv offered a challenge to her to discard all form of social media and something about being a maid. Maid part didn't disturb her. Discarding all of that fame she had built for herself? That subject was a bit more touchy. Gathering herself, Ichijou coughed as she hid her flustered expression. Before she could speak again, her cookies and the german chocolate cake had arrived. She took a whiff of the nice scents that graced her nostrils and placed a few cookies within her hand as she went to town, getting crumbs over the table. She would pour a few of the gooey chocolate-chip cookies into the milk and munch down on them with reckless abandon. With a mouth full of cookies, she replied.

"I amfro familiar with Mishhtress Lrady Ulrv. I mesht her a fewft days ago. Shewas rsheally good to me and even ofshfered trainin' but I prushied out'. "

Last edited by Iori[Chronos] on Mon Jul 22, 2019 2:06 pm; edited 3 times in total
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jul 22, 2019 12:17 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

Someone who has met Ulv already? Well, that’s pretty common. Anyone who comes to Minatumi has probably had a run in with Ulv if they’re important or quirky enough to catch her attention. Ichijou seemed like she’d fit the quirky definition, and she also seems to have some wealth about her as well. Maybe she’s famous somewhere.

Elyss focuses her eyes on the chocolate that arrived at the table and swallows before nodding a bit. Guess they both will indulge in what they wish, but she’s more interested by the meeting her and Ulv had.

“So, you’ve met Ulv. Mistress… Ulv… I guess she found you cute enough to mess with like that. She’s quite the… lewd individual.”

She wonders a bit about what kind of training Ulv even wanted to put Ichijou through. No doubt the big woman would try to lewd this blonde. That’s just how she knows her Sensei to be.

“Seem you didn’t mind if she hit on you a bit though. Did she?”

She raises a brow curiously while lifting up her glass of milk and sipping some.

エンドポスト~

CPK

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:46 am

BLOODY REBELLION

ICHIJOU

"Aw~ You think I'm cute? Oh, you're too much!" Ichijou had shamelessly flipped Elyss's comment about Ulv finding her cute enough to tease on its head before nodding as she continued to indulge in her heavenly array of delectable treats. "She was definitely' comin' on strong and If I wanted sex with a woman, she'd no doubt at the top of the list'. She's a real babe'. Of course, I didn't mind her coming onto me at all, though our conversation was short-lived. She gave me a challenge and I chickened out.

There was no falling out or me being disrespectful... she just offered a challenge and I got cold feet. " Ichijou chuckled with a defeated sigh as she recalled how Ulv could drag her out of her desire to be within the eyes of her fans and the joy it brought her.

Ichijou had a challenge placed before her eyes and ran off out of fear. "Course', she said the offer is still on the table if I ever feel the need to be greater than social media darling Ichijou. " Ichijou then gazed at Elyss as she ordered more cheesecake for the redhead and more cookies for herself. "Anywho... how did you meet the eccentric Mistress Ulv? "

Last edited by Iori[Chronos] on Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum