Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» The Consequence of Power [Arianda]
Cake! (Elyss/Ichijou) - Page 3 EmptyToday at 2:04 pm by darkfunnel

» Henrex's Active Templates [V2]
Cake! (Elyss/Ichijou) - Page 3 EmptyToday at 1:50 pm by Henrex

» The Will to Strive Forward [Ulv]
Cake! (Elyss/Ichijou) - Page 3 EmptyToday at 12:50 pm by Mirja Eeola

» After War Training
Cake! (Elyss/Ichijou) - Page 3 EmptyToday at 12:41 pm by Forsaken Crow

» From One Student to Another (Elyss/Alex}
Cake! (Elyss/Ichijou) - Page 3 EmptyToday at 9:03 am by Siegharty

» Corporate Retreat (Closed)
Cake! (Elyss/Ichijou) - Page 3 EmptyToday at 4:02 am by Gamma

» Family Reunion
Cake! (Elyss/Ichijou) - Page 3 EmptyToday at 12:04 am by MorpheusDavol

» Drinks on Me... Or you.
Cake! (Elyss/Ichijou) - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 11:37 pm by MorpheusDavol

» Shihoin and Kuchiki Clandestine Meeting
Cake! (Elyss/Ichijou) - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 6:03 pm by Forsaken Crow

» The New Captain's Summons
Cake! (Elyss/Ichijou) - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 1:56 pm by Rawk

Top posters
THEFROST
Cake! (Elyss/Ichijou) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapCake! (Elyss/Ichijou) - Page 3 I_voting_barCake! (Elyss/Ichijou) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Cake! (Elyss/Ichijou) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapCake! (Elyss/Ichijou) - Page 3 I_voting_barCake! (Elyss/Ichijou) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2719 registered users
The newest registered user is AtlasGrey

Our users have posted a total of 131450 messages in 19947 subjects

Cake! (Elyss/Ichijou)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Siegharty
Veteran Member
Siegharty

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Cake! (Elyss/Ichijou) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Cake! (Elyss/Ichijou) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Cake! (Elyss/Ichijou) - Page 3 Empty
Subject Post 21PostSubject: Re: Cake! (Elyss/Ichijou)   Cake! (Elyss/Ichijou) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 9:21 am

ポ ス ト を 開 始

Soften hearts, huh? To be fair, Elyss is a hard woman to reach emotionally at times, but that’s mostly due to her dense personality that is hard to crack until softened by some form of bribe. This bribe? Well, of course it is the cake and sweets before her that has filled her stomach and mouth with delightful tastes and sensations that she has rarely experienced in her undead life. Such delicacy is so foreign to her that she could not help but feel giddy and youthful at this moment with the blonde Sueki giving in rather easily to her friend’s own excitement and joy.

Though, Elyss was caught off guard by the sudden movements that had her suddenly wrapped into an embrace; such suddenness forcing a soft blush from her cheeks from a physical exchange she is fairly new to herself and can only relate to moments where the offenders had coaxed their words with lust and intimacy. What rueful thoughts to assault her mind when Ichijou simply wished to express her gratitude for the redhead’s companionship.

Her stoney eyes look down at their conjoined hands with a soft tilt of her head in thought to Ichijou’s words. The blush is already starting to fade. Elyss may be easy to fluster at times, but her nervousness and embarrassment vanishes just as quickly. She doesn’t think long on her response, for the truth still remains that she has nothing else going for her today, and she’d have just ended up lazing around if left to her own devices. There’s nothing wrong with spending that time with someone who enjoys your company, right? Besides, a friend isn’t wrong, right?

“Sure, Ichijou. Lead the way to your home.”

It was a bit surprising to learn that Ichijou’s was an important factor in this engagement. Just how old is this girl? Eh… Elyss decides not to get too hung up on that. Ichijou is rich and lives with her parents. Interesting.

エンドポスト~

CPK

Back to top Go down
Iori[Chronos]
Iori[Chronos]

November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Cake! (Elyss/Ichijou) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Cake! (Elyss/Ichijou) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 22PostSubject: Re: Cake! (Elyss/Ichijou)   Cake! (Elyss/Ichijou) - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2019 5:31 am

Center>

BLOODY REBELLION

ICHIJOU

Cake! (Elyss/Ichijou) - Page 3 6EdIfMt

Ichijou hopped up and down with nothing but excitement as she nodded happily at Elyss's acceptance. In no time at all, Ichijou had executed her blood burst ability - a skill that increased her overall speed by a considerable amount and one that would allow her to make it to her house in no time at all. Minatumi was not far from Karakura. Ichijou placed her feet on the ground, held onto Elyss's hand, and got off to the races as her high-speed and momentum guided both of them through the buildings and avoided the civilians within the city. Once they were outside of the city, Ichijou once again executed the ability and though it took slightly longer than the excited Sueki had wanted, they now stood before Ichijou's house.

Ichijou turned to the crimson-haired woman and held onto her hands and grinned with such happiness in her expression that it could warm the hearts of an entire universe. Ichijou opened the door and awaited for Elyss to enter. Once she did, she would be greeted with the sight of a very lavished house, built with state-of-the-art appliances, expensive furniture, and anything else the mind could imagine.

"Welcome to my humble abode~! Do ya' like it!?"

Coding Altered From: [THEFROST]'s

Veteran Member
Siegharty

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 23PostSubject: Re: Cake! (Elyss/Ichijou)   Cake! (Elyss/Ichijou) - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2019 1:29 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

Motion sickness at its finest. Well, going from 0 to 100 in just a matter of moments can do that to a person that’s not used to moving so fast. From Minatumi to Ichijou’s house in a matter of seconds. What a trip. If Elyss were in a cartoon, her eyes would surely be spinning with a disoriented look on her face and her red hair everywhere. Though, nothing bad happened. So, it just takes her a moment or two to get her bearings. Ichijou being so giddy doesn’t help, but Elyss simply nods and gives a weary smile before being dragged into the home.

One thing is for sure, it’s a lovely place filled with fine furniture. Elyss, being herself, doesn’t really see the splendor about it, but it’s a bit pretty to look around at. With her tendency, all this fancy stuff would be put to waste broken in some corner because she’s just reckless at times.

“Uh. Nice place. Feels… like I shouldn’t touch anything.”

Yeah. Much too fancy for her. She’d much rather have a more modern abode that’s really simple, but she appreciates that Ichijou doesn’t put her wealth to complete waste. Hopefully, that also means there’s a lot of food to eat as well. Elyss felt bad for that thought, but she quickly got over it.

エンドポスト~

CPK

Back to top Go down
Iori[Chronos]
Iori[Chronos]

November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 24PostSubject: Re: Cake! (Elyss/Ichijou)   Cake! (Elyss/Ichijou) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2019 7:57 am

BLOODY REBELLION

ICHIJOU

Cake! (Elyss/Ichijou) - Page 3 6EdIfMt

Ichijou danced around her house with so much excitement that it nearly threatened to burst out into the open. Ichijou walked through the abode and guided Elyss towards her room. If Elyss had followed her, Ichijou would motion for the redhead to sit down and relax as she went downstairs and grabbed the phone, ordering food befitting of a sleepover. Ichijou was not Chef Boyardee... that's how you pronounce it right?

Anyway, Ichijou was not a culinary expert by any stretch of the term. In truth, from a young age, most of her childhood consisted of hunting for her food and killing it with her bare hands. Couple that with a mother who loved to spoil her beloved child rotten, and you get Ichijou. She could abuse her mother's bank account worse than a child in a troubled household. So, what did she order?

Enough Pizzas that even the pizza man thought she was pulling a prank. Top-notch Chinese cuisine, and lastly, dessert. Specifically, Cheesecake for her beloved guest and chocolate chip cookies for herself. Once finished, Ichijou hopped out of her current set of clothes and into a frilly nightgown as she made her way back up the stairs with all the men and women delivering the food upstairs. Pulling a slice of pizza from the pizza box, Ichijou hopped down onto the bed and stared at Elyss like a kid doped up on the most sugary of candy.

"Sleepoooover party starts now!"

Coding Altered From: [THEFROST]'s

Veteran Member
Siegharty

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 25PostSubject: Re: Cake! (Elyss/Ichijou)   Cake! (Elyss/Ichijou) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2019 9:34 am

ポ ス ト を 開 始

For some reason, Elyss had in her mind the idea that Ichijou could cook a splendid meal, but thinking rationally, such wouldn’t make sense. Spoiled kids with the ability to do anything for themselves? Well that may be a bit of a harsh prejudice to place onto the blonde, but Ichijou still fell into that sort of area. The blonde Sueki probably had the fridge stocked, but still decided to order quite a mash of food for the two of them which in all honesty was probably a bad idea. No way would both of them finish this amount by themselves. However, the fact that they should never feel hungry is appealing.

Elyss didn’t quite care for the exquisites of Ichijou’s room however. Being the simple hobo girl she is, such splendid decoration or environment never held much appeal in her eyes. She can appreciate a nice home however, but it sort of inspires dread in her mind. Makes her wonder if she’d ever live such a luxurious life; if she would even want a life full of riches. She quite enjoys how hard she works at times. It feels that the gains in her life are proof of her growth. Though, if she continues growing, she’d gain these things anyhow wouldn’t she? What would she do then?

No time for such deep thoughts however as Ichijou returns wearing a rather pretty nightgown. Elyss thought it a bit much for a simple sleepover that the blonde proclaimed this to be. Wait!? Elyss is staying the night? The Plus blinks a bit before looking around and noting their being only one bed in the room. No doubt Ichijou could easily acquire something for her to sleep on or give her a guest room, but the fact this simple house visit turned into a sleepover has her a bit perplexed.

“I didn’t know I was staying the night. Your dressed rather cutely though… like a little child.”

That’s a random poke at Ichijou’s height compared to Elyss’ and at the fact that simple dinner has turned into an all night extravaganza. Elyss has no idea how any of this is supposed to go or how it’s going to go. But, she’ll play along. Like she said earlier, she had nothing else planned, so why not?

エンドポスト~

CPK

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Subject Post 26PostSubject: Re: Cake! (Elyss/Ichijou)   Cake! (Elyss/Ichijou) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cake! (Elyss/Ichijou)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: REALMS OF THE PH UNIVERSE :: The Living Realm: Earth :: Asia :: Minatumi Harbour :: Minatumi City-
Jump to: