Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» Falling is Easy
Bad Luck Parade  EmptyToday at 8:35 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Are you lost?
Bad Luck Parade  EmptyToday at 4:51 pm by Siegharty

» Hell is a poor prison these days (Open)
Bad Luck Parade  EmptyToday at 3:33 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Kasai Rengoku (WIP)
Bad Luck Parade  EmptyToday at 3:06 pm by Leviathan

» Old World
Bad Luck Parade  EmptyToday at 12:26 pm by basswalker

» Breakfast, Not Me [Elyss]
Bad Luck Parade  EmptyYesterday at 4:01 pm by basswalker

» A Selfish Endeavor. [Mag/Shuten]
Bad Luck Parade  EmptyYesterday at 3:01 pm by darkfunnel

» Empty Promises, Empty Emotions. [Ulv/ Demonica]
Bad Luck Parade  EmptyYesterday at 1:33 pm by Mirja Eeola

» PBO
Bad Luck Parade  EmptyYesterday at 10:30 am by Cooking Spray

» Serket (Pending)
Bad Luck Parade  EmptyYesterday at 9:28 am by Sea_Nettle

Top posters
THEFROST
Bad Luck Parade  I_vote_lcapBad Luck Parade  I_voting_barBad Luck Parade  I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Bad Luck Parade  I_vote_lcapBad Luck Parade  I_voting_barBad Luck Parade  I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2688 registered users
The newest registered user is Soleil

Our users have posted a total of 129972 messages in 19770 subjects

Bad Luck Parade

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Forsaken Crow
Forsaken Crow

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bad Luck Parade  Left_bar_bleue815500/9999999Bad Luck Parade  Empty_bar_bleue  (815500/9999999)
Tiers:

Bad Luck Parade  Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Bad Luck Parade    Bad Luck Parade  EmptySat Jun 22, 2019 9:15 pm

So in the long end of crappy days, he had thus far. For some unknown reason, a force had blocked the entrances home. He couldn't get in contact with his sworn brother who was likely now losing his shit. But that was the least of the problems as other world politics was baffling to him. In the East royal were treated similar to deities. So first came the fact that none of the maps made sense. They didn't really draw lines and they had this strange technology known as GPS. Which told you which way to go but often times would just reroute because it was wrong. Not to mention people were either always trying to steal a wallet or something. But for some reason didn't understand how he avoided them? It wasn't like they were masterful beings in any sense. The fact that in terms of food he was never offered any and every place looked the same. But you know what really got under his skin. People constantly asking him questions about why he'd not gone home. That was an excellent question but after the seventeenth hundredth time. It became a damn pain to answer with the obvious I don't know.

How would you explain to someone you are seeing about nine billion futures at a time. And trying to figure out if a chicken army overran your kingdom? Because Chickens are mighty fierce beasts within the home of the Eastern Kingdom. One Chicken could easily overwhelm a trained honor guard. The sad part of this is when he told someone this they bought it. But there were far more dangerous creatures lurking. Something stirred in that place as the tattooed Asian looking Sugiura King sat down. Resting his head finally against something solid. This had been a very long day for him. Home seemed distant yet as he couldn't understand what kept them trapped. It was very inconvenient whatever it happened to be. Qiang could only assume it was something to do with this war. Perhaps the level of loss had created a paradox of some sort. Either way, his brother was likely preparing for war as well. The Three King's had all vanished mysteriously at this time.

Something was going on back home unsettling. It crawled against his spine as he let himself finally get lost in thought further.

Bad Luck Parade
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: REALMS OF THE PH UNIVERSE :: The Living Realm: Earth :: Asia :: Minatumi Harbour-
Jump to: