Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
CPKallday
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Relighting the Torch[Ulv] Left_bar_bleue25/100Relighting the Torch[Ulv] Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)
Tiers:

Relighting the Torch[Ulv] Empty Relighting the Torch[Ulv]

Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:01 am

Relighting the Torch[Ulv] R5GAiQY

ポ ス ト を 開 始

Minatumi City, Asia.

In search of reclaiming his past greatness, Torabevu received intel that led him to the booming city of Minatumi. The bodies of the city flowed similar to the waters that cascaded underneath the docks, constantly waxing and waning into the harbor. The information he had gathered led him to search for a particular person, famous amongst the city as well as the Soul Society. Ulv Umber, a Vizard that had accomplished great feats and had powers unique to her own kind. While it seemed a bit far fetched that she could provide any sort of help to him in regards to skipping the long strides he had made in the past, it was well worth a shot.

Where was one to start if he was in search of someone? Well, obviously he'd ask the locals. Most of them giving him vague information, which was understandable. He was a foreigner after all, and his clothing wasn't very traditional within the Gigai that was he provided. Draped in a Kimono that was dated back to Feudal Japan. Hints of turquoise and crimson colors with honey-colored flowers printed all around. Nonetheless, he considered himself to be rather dapper. Though, word of him being there spread like a wildfire after a long summer's drought. Surely he would be found before he could find her.

Thus, he'd take a seat at a local inn ordering a jug of sake from the keep as he did so. Sipping on the warm sake, his cheeks grew blush. His tolerance had dwindled to a nonexistent state. The tingle of the liquid that lined his mouth made him smack his lips in approval. "Wonderful." He'd state, the locals gathered outside gossiping as they looked in from the entry. Curious as to what the intentions of the man were. Yet, he was just an old soul looking to revitalize his youth.

エンドポスト

Relighting the Torch[Ulv] TpwRWnG

Base Code by: THEFROST
Graphics and Coding by: CPKallday

Relighting the Torch[Ulv] Sbb1I7e
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Relighting the Torch[Ulv] Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Relighting the Torch[Ulv] Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Relighting the Torch[Ulv] Empty Re: Relighting the Torch[Ulv]

Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:32 am

ULV AUBER | THE BURNING HEART

The city was a magnificent thing. As soon as Torabevu entered it's limits, he could feel an uplifting emotional feel in the very air. A barely perceivable amber haze covered the place, and the buildings were more obviously amber coloured. Stare into their walls long enough, and you could even see a fire crackling from within the stone. This place was definitely more than just normal buildings. And any energy sensitive being could see even further than that, as the power signature of nearly every race imaginable was evident inside the Harbour. Clearly, this was a melding pot of every refugee that could make it here. The buildings rose taller into the sky than they should, the city was more vast than the landmass it covered, and it throbbed with a life as if it was going to uproot from the island and rush into the horizon in pursuit of some deeply held dream. But even then, to the person who felt such outside feelings to be cheating, for one who wished to rely on himself, and to know everything he did in life was his own, the great power of the city would be distant. Visible, notable, but effecting one as much as the gentle lapping waves of the Harbour effected The Sun.

And, in the inn itself, there was a woman plainly dressed, but friendly. The trouble with the city was that it made precise signature sensing difficult due to the pervasive power of the Resolve Flame. But, there was nothing hostile about the woman across from him.
"It's good to see someone enjoying themselves. Not a lot of joy in the world these days. Though, you are certainly new here, huh? Never seen you before. Have you come looking for something, or just looking for the sake?" The woman asked, taking a seat next to him with her own drink.

RESOLVE FLAME | END POST

CPKallday
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Relighting the Torch[Ulv] Left_bar_bleue25/100Relighting the Torch[Ulv] Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)
Tiers:

Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:53 am

ポ ス ト を 開 始

He raised a brow to the woman before him, she was clearly unlike the others that lurked behind him. He could only wonder that if she was who he was looking for. Yet, he wouldn't pour himself out to her right off the rip. Beating around the bush, he began. "When you've lived as long as I have, you'd find that filling that time with joyous moments and good sake is much better than the dreadful mundane course of these hourly wage warriors." He took another sip, letting the liquid lined the innards of his mouth once more. His lips puckered as he lifted the glass in a Vana White display to himself, "Ah yes, the only thing that's never broken my heart or led me to disappointment. Baste me, liquid deity." He took a sip once more, looking back at the woman.

Clearing his throat and situating himself in his seat, he leaned forward to the girl across from him. "I've come looking for things found and not found. Tell me, do you know the things I've found and not found?" His voice whispered, piercing the air between them with his sake ridden breath. He flopped back down to his rear's home place, his neck finding the back of the seat as a fertile nesting grounds. Looking down the bridge of his nose as he sipped the sake once more, a blank stare cast upon the flame before him. "You seem friendly, though. So I'll let you in on a little secret. I am searching for a spectacular woman. Could it be you?" His eyes grazed up and down her torso, feeding on the sight before him, winking as his words came to an end. A predatory nature came about him for a moment, a sigh dispelling the curse of his loneliness. His eyes shifted away from her and back to his drink, the full effects were yet to set in, but the warmth of the sake shifted him into this spunky fellow with a loose jaw.

エンドポスト

Last edited by CPKallday on Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:11 am; edited 1 time in total

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Relighting the Torch[Ulv] Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Relighting the Torch[Ulv] Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:11 am

Well, he was drunk. The faux-profound yammering, the singing of the praises for the drink, and flirting with a woman he had only just laid eyes on. Such a lightweight made Ulv smile rather broadly.
"I don't know what you have found or not, spectacular woman inclusive. But I do know you are quite very drunk off not even one cup of ordinary sake. If you are a happy drunk then I shall keep you company for the night, but if you are anything else you might wake up with a headache and a cell. So keep that in mind" Ulv told him, taking a sip of her own drink, the monetary predatory nature being ignored by Ulv, because he was a drunk thing. Drunk things didn't think very well.

"And I am pretty sure you'll find what you are looking for, and the spectacular woman, eventually. But I doubt you'll find her when you are drunk enough to trip over your own feet. How will you know it is her and not just a person you are projecting her onto? What if all your searching leads you down the wrong alley because drunk you thought it was the right alley?"

RESOLVE FLAME | END POST

CPKallday
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:26 am

ポ ス ト を 開 始

"Huh?" Eyes pressed to thin lines as he stared at the woman in confusion. He didn't understand all this talk about being drunk when he was just now starting to feel himself. A little buzzed? Yeah, but there was no way that his limits were surpassed with a few sips of sake. He chuckled lightly. "You must not be too kind to a beverage, yourself. Surely, you can't believe that I am drunk? I'm just gaining my social prowess, you see. A lubed mouth is a much better machine than a dry one. Please, don't take my loose lips for a misunderstanding that I should be barred, dear." A jubilant smile ended his small discord.

A sigh broke his lips apart, "If you don't trust me, I'll stop. There's no issue with that. No need to cast judgment upon someone you've just met. As for alleys, I've always avoided them. Nothing worse than some unexpected human fecal matter, and that's where you find it: alleys." Chuckling lightly, he stood up. "Well then, if you're not who I am looking for then I suppose I'll take my leave." As he motioned to place some currency on the table, he glanced back to the door where people were gathering earlier. A younger gentleman pointing at the woman sitting with him, a look of obvious hints that "she was the one". A questionable look smeared his visage, but it mattered not at this point. Walking away before it finally clicked. "Ah. I've been fooled." He looked over his shoulder in realization.

"It is you, isn't it?"

エンドポスト

Last edited by CPKallday on Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:52 am

"You are a very drunk buzzard if that is all it is" Ulv tipped her cup to him and then finished off the little bit that was in it. "And the alleyways were metaphorical, not actual alleyways. But too much lubrication on a machine is just as troublesome as no lubrication at all, keep in mind. I don't know you enough to trust you or not, but if this is you when you are buzzed, then I worry for what you might turn into when you are fully drunk. Drown everyone in a flirty world of flirting with no actual ability to follow through with what you are saying" she told him before letting him go to pursuit this spectacular woman again.

Still, he was back quickly, and saying she was you, which was confusing.
"I am you for many things. But since you never told me what you were here for, I can't tell you if I am you or not" the sentence was a confusing one, but Ulv knew what she was saying, and that was all that mattered. Still, she got up from the booth and walked over to the man, giving him a smile.

"I'm Ulv Auber, the Mayor of Minatumi Harbour. If you have come looking for me for aid or support, then I am you, yes. If you have come here looking for Jessa's hot dog stand, then I am not you, no"

RESOLVE FLAME | END POST

CPKallday
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:21 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

"Tch." There was nothing wrong with how he was being, he was just speaking. Perhaps his words were being taken in an ill manner. Wouldn't be the first time the cheerful old man with a youthful persona would be taken as such. It was neither here nor there, however. The task at hand was to return to his former self. Yet, as a member of a Royal Family and the prior in line to be Head of the Clan his plan wasn't to galavant around telling anyone who didn't need to know who he was about himself. Finally, she would come out and say it despite him already figuring it out for himself after a long trail of bread crumbs were slapped right in his face. The confirmation was affirming, however.

"I am Torabevu Novozumi Kuchiki, the former heir as the 23rd Head of the Kuchiki Clan. Currently, the eldest member. I am affiliated with the Gotei United, but I have yet to join their ranks as there is something I wish to regain once more... my strength." He clenched his fist before his eyes in a cliche manner. His words, resolute.

"I wouldn't mind a hot dog, though. It's been quite some time." Breaking the small tension he created with a light jest, chuckling and rubbing the back of his head. He brought himself back to the table, pushing the sake away. "I'm not sure how you are able to help me, however. I was just told that you were capable of fulfilling my request. I have nothing to give you in return accept a debted favor and my allegiance."

エンドポスト

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:02 pm

Well, there was the massive title. Ulv needed a title of her own, and so she looked to him for a few seconds, thinking about it while he asked for his strength back.
"I'm Ulv Auber. Former angry wolf girl, currently less angry human vizard girl. I am affiliated with Wolf Pack, but have not got around to actually making that faction yet so it's just a name that I like. No reason though, just lazy" Ulv finished, nodding to him before getting up and clapping him heartily on the back. "It is good to meet you, but you need to work a bit more on talking about things. I mean, what is your strength? Bench press a mountain, out-shoot Kisuke in Kido, make food so awesome the Soul King wants a mouth?"

Ulv gestured with her head to follow her, and she led him through the city to the Hotdog stand. Jessa came in from Osaka every day to sell food here, and Ulv loved her for it.
"You don't need to pay me anything for the help I give. I am down for helping Byakichi's family just by stint of all the work he has done helping the Gotei. But, I need to know how to tailor my help to you"

RESOLVE FLAME | END POST

CPKallday
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:18 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

Torabevu couldn't help but chuckle at the title that was pulled from the little cloud above her head. Perhaps he should just introduce himself as just his name from here on out, but he figured knowing his affiliations might play a different role. He wasn't too sure. Nonetheless, she seemed delightful... to an extent. "Ah, my apologies for being so vague. In my younger years, before I took a nearly 1000 year break from my duties as a sword for the Gotei, I was quite the swordsman. Since then, I've seemed to have gotten rather... well, rusty to say the least." He carried on, leaving some notes on the table for their drinks, proceeding to follow Ulv to the assumed hot dog stand. "I had gotten myself into some affairs that led to my duties and line of succession being stripped from me. Though it wasn't supposed to be for 1000 years, my mind had played some foolery upon my Soul and led me to believe that this was fate... Well, obviously not. It's not so much that I have forgotten how to wield a sword. Perhaps, it's just that... I lack the willpower to set things forward for myself. Who knows, could be anything, really. Perhaps I'm just too old." He chuckled awkwardly, his face riddled with the embarrassment of his existence.

"Ah, Byakuya. He's a good lad. Could smile a bit more." Tora jested once more, clearing himself from the guilt of his prior words.

エンドポスト

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:30 pm

Ulv ordered hot dogs, and then turned back around to him as he told Ulv about his situation, and his 1,000 year break from using a sword.
"A thousand years? That's not a break, darling. That's called retiring. Or nearly dying. Either way works. But, you might want to forget what you once were because that'll just lead you to chase it and grow angry or despondent when it doesn't return. You have to accept that you are basically at the bottom of the rung again and need a new ladder. Trying to use your old one will make a mess"

Ulv then got the two hot dogs, and started to eat them both, polishing them off in a terrifyingly fast display of food munching prowess. And then the crumbs were brushed down her trousers.
"As for the rest, you come to the right place. Nobody can teach you the will to progress, that must come from within. But the Greatest Swordsman In The World lives here, and he can teach you how to use the sword again. If I can motivate him to, at least. Failing that I can always hit up Henrex or Hayden to do the same thing

As for Byakuya...guy's wife died and Rukia's presence reminds him of that every day. So the wound is forever fresh, but he cares about her anyway. That conflict is enough to drive anyone sour"

RESOLVE FLAME | END POST

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum