Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
CPKallday
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Relighting the Torch[Ulv] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue25/100Relighting the Torch[Ulv] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)
Tiers:

Relighting the Torch[Ulv] - Page 2 Empty Re: Relighting the Torch[Ulv]

Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:47 pm
Relighting the Torch[Ulv] - Page 2 R5GAiQY

ポ ス ト を 開 始

Ah, yes. The ground-up intestines of a hog placed neatly between a split piece of bread. It had been quite some time for him. He'd hold up a hand, "Relish, please." He would be delightfully answered with his request and begin his consumption as Ulv spoke. Her words rung deep into his being, she had a point. There was no point in trying to relive the past, as that's what it was. The past. He had many days ahead of him if he had anything to say about it, but he would have to rebuild from the ground up once more. If he wasn't able to, then perhaps his place was at a desk.

Swallowing the large bite he jammed down his throat, his eyes rolling back in a nostalgia overload. He cleared his throat, a hand to his mouth in doing so. "You're right. I've been fooled by none other than myself this whole time!" He exclaimed before indulging further to finish the food off.

Straightening his posture he placed his hands upon his waist in a valiant effort to make himself look larger. "Very well then! Let us find me a teacher once more! If it is strength I lack, then it is strength I shall acquire. With the help of whoever is available." Bellowing out a howling laugh that rose his torso with each chuckle. He could understand Byakuya's loss, but the constant physical reminder wasn't something that he could sympathize with. He could only imagine what it must be like. "Poor lad. Plenty more fish in the sea! I guess I could stand to say that for myself, too. Bah." Growing a bit sour after emitting words that itched at his scars. "Women..." He said under his breath before setting off a solid singular clap with his hands. "Now then!" He exclaimed, anxious to take the next steps.

エンドポスト

Relighting the Torch[Ulv] - Page 2 TpwRWnG

Base Code by: THEFROST
Graphics and Coding by: CPKallday

Relighting the Torch[Ulv] - Page 2 Sbb1I7e
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Relighting the Torch[Ulv] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Relighting the Torch[Ulv] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:02 pm

ULV AUBER | THE BURNING HEART

women

Ulv looked at him for a moment and saw that there was something there, behind everything. Though, most everything seemed that he was just a guy who retired to long and was not rediscovering the world. Finally getting back out and showing himself that there was passion beyond what he allowed himself to feel. New things, new people, and new foods aplenty. Still, Ulv was not one to pass up a moment to torment someone, and so she slid into his personal space, some exceptional footwork combined with a look as if as if she was sliding on ice rather than walking on the ground.

Once in his space, she pressed her breasts against his chest and smiled warmly, her eyelashes fluttering with a flirtatious heat and seeming more full and vibrant than they and been a second ago. The same was with her lips, as they glittered gently in the light, and looked more than they were.
"Mmm, women~ you want to go fishing, Tora? I can show you exactly what the sea is like" she stroked his chest with her fingers and along with everything else, seemed like the iconic succubus, come to swallow his soul. Among other things.

RESOLVE FLAME | END POST

CPKallday
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Relighting the Torch[Ulv] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue25/100Relighting the Torch[Ulv] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)
Tiers:

Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:05 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

Beads of sweat began forming all over his body as the little fireball pressed herself into his chest, she threatened him in a seductive manner. A prolonged gulp would break the moment of silence that stilled the air moments after her threat. Bringing his hands up and flailing them before her, arching himself away from her. He smiled through a scared face shouting, "No, no! No need for that!" Chuckling through his nerves as he spoke, "It's just... some of us have had it rough in our relations with the opposite." He was unsure if he was making the situation better or digging himself deeper, so he pressed on. "You know, people come and go. It's hard to move on most of the time, they'll suck the life out of you." A careless choice of words inspired by the nerves she had built up into him, the sweat continued to drench the first layer of fabric within his kimono.

He was at a loss for words at this point, but retracing his steps he realized how poor his choice in words was. His body rose in shock, eyes growing at the realization. "Oh! I didn't mean that. I meant..." His body drooped in defeat, his face growing pale white. Death was near. "Sure... let's go..." Accepting his defeat, his head hung along with his arms. Rather dramatic, but he knew how these things worked.

エンドポスト

Last edited by CPKallday on Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:00 pm; edited 2 times in total

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Relighting the Torch[Ulv] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Relighting the Torch[Ulv] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:06 am

ULV AUBER | THE BURNING HEART

The guy turned into a blubbery mess, and it was absolutely hilarious. Ulv enjoyed turning guys like this, but there was also good reason for it. His dismissal of Byakuya's problems made Ulv want to give him a few of his own. But she didn't expect him to be Henrex levels of bad with physical contact.
"And lo, you see Byakuya's problem. He loved his wife with all he was, and now...how can he be with anyone else? He's got a reputation to maintain, and he can't be seen doing the same stammering stuttery stuff you just did. So he stays without a fish" Ulv told her new friend, before turning and gesturing with her head.

Down into the city they went, till they got to a lovely simple bungalow. It was here that, after ensuring that the guy she was looking for was actually in there, Ulv rapped on the door and began to talk through it.
"Hey! So, I thought to myself 'I got the Greatest Swordsman In The World here, so maybe I should send people looking for sword lessons to him' and that is why I am here! I have brought Torabevu Novozumi Kuchiki, the former heir as the 23rd Head of the Kuchiki Clan. Currently, the eldest member. He is affiliated with the Gotei United, but he has yet to join their ranks as there is something he wishes to regain once more...his strength"

RESOLVE FLAME | END POST

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

CPKallday
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jun 28, 2019 9:08 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

Torabevu rolled his eyes as he was mocked, his fist secluded behind his body clenched frustration filling his veins. Pressing his lips, he smiled awkwardly with the rapping of the door. A humble man of great knowledge and a high fortitude, vetted in battle that was entirely comprehensible from the way he stood to the way he spoke. The image that Tora had painted in his mind of his future mentor. Instead he was met with a suggestion for a gym membership and then poked at for not seeking help from the Gotei, which he held no position in. Simply an affiliation.

Clearing his throat, bringing his head back forward from the small jolting motion of his head as the rebuttal of the man rather dumbfounded him. The ferocity distilled in the man's eyes pierced into Tora as Mifune spoke. It was clear that he wasn't going to 'be welcomed' without good reason, but Torabevu second-guessed himself on whether this was the right choice. 'Embracing the suck' was a term that was often used by humans that worked hard jobs with hard managerial figures. There was always a choice in these matters. Sure, sticking it out to see how things would play out, hopefully for the better, was a plausible conclusion, but there was also his dignity that was on the line when it came to these types of situations.

A scoff broke his lips at a faint volume. "I'm sure they are, but would you enlist yourself to their cause over mere training? Seems foolish to indebt yourself to an entire realm. My affiliation to the Gotei is as a veteran of their former-self and as a member of the Kuchiki Household. I'll not dig a hole any further than where that stands as of right now without some justification." Torabevu looked to Ulv, a glimmer of confusion rid his face of the typical look he carried with him. Torabevu gestured his hand toward Mifune as though he had already given up. "I can't say that I'm pleased by this first impression. He isn't of mine neither. I knew I was in the crack but had I know my destination would be the asshole, I would have reconsidered. By the Soul King." Sure, not much was said, but he held a hunch that this one was a stray dog of sorts. An individual that honed his craft unjustified. Not wanting to put that thought to word based on a first impression, he looked back to Mifune. "I do apologize, I believe we have made a grave mistake coming to you for help. If you will excuse us, I have a goal to accomplish." Torabevu bowed with respect.

エンドポスト

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jun 29, 2019 5:55 am

Relighting the Torch[Ulv] - Page 2 6EdIfMt

The Flame Of Hope

Artist: Carrotwine - Song: Dark Side Of The Road

Well, that worked. Of course, Ulv was never one to miss out on an opportunity to snark and quip when it came.
"A gym! That's a great idea. Industry is kicking up right now, so a Gym would be good. I can get people in there rather than coming to my house. It's awkward when they come up and see my bondage rig and say 'this isn't the gym, this is anal sex!'" she would give a smirk that made it most clear it was entirely unclear if she was joking or actually had such a situation.

"And that's because you lack imagination. But yes, we away now. Return to Soaning, Mifune" Ulv nodded and headed away with Tora, listening to his words about the man and mostly just getting out of the area before anything escalated. "Honestly, I took you to him first because he is the closest. Not the best. Martial Arts has the Shogo system because skill in the art doesn't always translate to being able to teach" Ulv said, heading back to the plaza before leaning on a billowing pillar of air and pondering.

"Hayden. He's a King so I doubt he'll teach you himself, but he's got a militant country, and if you can't find a decent instructor there, I'm really going to have to kick the Seireitei in the pants and see what falls out. You came to me for help, even paid me for the assistance, so I am not letting you go till it's resolved" Ulv told Tora, holding out a hand.

"SO, whenever you are ready, we can go off to Vastime, and probably begin your learning"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

CPKallday
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:02 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

As the two pulled off, Torabevu could read further into Ulv's words a bit. Seeing the actions that took place in order to leave without some sort of debacle made Mifune seem rather villainous to Torabevu, though he didn't feel as such. Just two men clashing with one another, if things led to a battle. Well, that would be that, no harm in that. They were men, the fight would ease their minds and bring them to terms, typically. Perhaps he wasn't that way, however. Nonetheless, the two would carry on with their endeavors. "Very well then, perhaps another time then..." Torabevu bid his adue to Mifune before following Ulv's lead.

She'd move on to her next contestant, a King. Never meeting a King in his lifetime, he was surprised to hear that one even existed in this day in age. Sure, there was the Soul King, but he was more a deity than some political official that reigned over the land. Well, sort of.

Ulv was spouting on about how she wanted to see this through to the end, reaching out a hand to him. He couldn't help but bring his palms up in declination and pitching an awkward smile. "No offense, but I believe I'll take this up Byakuya before traveling to a land unknown to me. My apologies. Again, I mean no offense. Today has been... different to say the least. I'd hate to continue troubling you." He couldn't help but put it all out there, but he had to be at least somewhat delicate about it. While she was helping him, he couldn't get around the constant jabs that were being placed consistently. He couldn't help but believe that he was being taken lightly and he surely didn't want to bring this type of attitude along with him to a militant area. You are what you surround yourself with, after all. It wasn't something he wished to chance.

Clearing his throat with a balled hand, "I do thank you for the information you've provided me, but if I am unable to sort out my issues with this King, then surely I will take it upon myself to ask the men of the Gotei. Of course, there is always death beckoning for my soul back. So, there's always that route as well." His words traveled lightly, not trying to prick her in the wrong way. Thus, with a bow, he would say his goodbyes. "Until next time."

Raising a hand to her before, bringing it to the other direction as he summoned a Senkaimon and made his exit back to the Soul Society.

エンドポスト

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:07 am

Relighting the Torch[Ulv] - Page 2 6EdIfMt

The Flame Of Hope

Artist: Carrotwine - Song: Dark Side Of The Road

Ulv gave a sharp laugh as he pulled out of the idea and said he should consult Byakuya before going into some strange land. Ulv laughed a bit more before nodding with seemingly great relief.
"Ahh, a Kuchiki with a brain. You are a welcome relief after Takehiko. Seriously, that kid is all the Maternal stress I want in this life. I am avoiding kids because of him" Ulv rambled, before letting him go off to his Senkaimon.

"Any time you need some help, come down and ask. You've already made the payments to get here, so I'll do what I can to help you" Ulv waved him off, and then when the Senkaimon shut, went off to do Ulv Things.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum