Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» Crucible of Ruin
Elyss coming in hot! EmptyToday at 6:57 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Are You My Child? [Private: Lillian]
Elyss coming in hot! EmptyToday at 6:25 pm by darkfunnel

» Beach Woes
Elyss coming in hot! EmptyToday at 3:59 pm by Mirja Eeola

» The Questioning of Tsubasa Unabara
Elyss coming in hot! EmptyToday at 12:24 pm by Forsaken Crow

» African Exchange
Elyss coming in hot! EmptyToday at 11:56 am by Forsaken Crow

» Ulrich Gelehrter [W.I.P]
Elyss coming in hot! EmptyToday at 2:45 am by Krave

» Sin City[LAS VEGAS INVASION]
Elyss coming in hot! EmptyYesterday at 10:17 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Volcanic Front (WW4 Interlude) (Done)
Elyss coming in hot! EmptyYesterday at 6:36 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Cake! (Elyss/Ichijou)
Elyss coming in hot! EmptyYesterday at 12:17 pm by Siegharty

» JailBreak! It's Easy!
Elyss coming in hot! EmptyYesterday at 11:43 am by Mirja Eeola

Top posters
THEFROST
Elyss coming in hot! I_vote_lcapElyss coming in hot! I_voting_barElyss coming in hot! I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Elyss coming in hot! I_vote_lcapElyss coming in hot! I_voting_barElyss coming in hot! I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2680 registered users
The newest registered user is BoringEspada1

Our users have posted a total of 129585 messages in 19723 subjects

Elyss coming in hot!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Siegharty
Experienced Member
Siegharty

Elyss coming in hot! Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Elyss coming in hot!   Elyss coming in hot! EmptyMon Jun 24, 2019 10:14 am

Elyss coming in hot! QerxJ3c

» Name Of Character: Elyss Kishimoto

» Link To Character: www.platinumhearts.net/t20185-elyss-kishimoto-approved-5-4-plus-hazard-rating-e?highlight=ELyss

» Upgrading: tier 5-4 to 4-1, Speed from beginner to adept, Strength from beginner to Adept, Focus from beginner to Adept, Willpower from adept to advanced

» Why:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t20229-a-young-bear-cries-out-wan
http://www.platinumhearts.net/t20343-a-caged-bird-open
http://www.platinumhearts.net/t20306-room-in-romania?nid=12#130472 (Still ongoing, but will end with Elyss being injected with energy to boost her growth.)
http://www.platinumhearts.net/t20241-a-spicy-meal (Ongoing, but Elyss still practiced with her Reiatsu if only a bit.)
http://www.platinumhearts.net/t20456-mamma-bear-and-her-cub-private-wan
http://www.platinumhearts.net/t20330-talk-about-the-first-thing-that-pops-up

From these posts, Elyss has experienced a lot in a short amount of time that have affected her in many ways internally and externally. Hannah, Claire, and Ulv have all purposely or accidentally injected Elyss with a bit of their energy which is actually a whole lot considering their power escalating Elyss' own growth at a startling rate than one may normally imagine. Ulv, by herself, has accidentally awakened Elyss' Zanpakuto with the revelation that she and Elyss both share Mirja's soul and as they resonated with one another, Mirja's soul was more assimilated into Elyss' soul. There is also the first time, besides in her history, where Elyss first experienced Mirja's soul and let out her weak reiatsu and berserk on a few people in an alleyway due to Ulv's presence.

The willpower and strength is being upgraded using my anyburst points. It takes a lot of willpower to not lose your mind when being forced into these situations where you're publicly humiliated and forced to face your anger issues. The amount of times Elyss had to reign back her growing anger in her threads shows that she's been getting better at controlling her anger more and more as time passes. This is just to help with the anyburst boost though. This can be also said for her focus as well with how many times she has to concentrate to keep from wanting to hurt people as much as they probably deserve for embarrassing her in such fashions. (Ulv and her maid outfit for example.)

Also, Elyss out sprinted Tyrant Hunger for a bit and had to fight a very fast Arianda which may warrant a small boost in ability as well which is why her speed is being asked to get a slight boost.

» Extra: Uh... Hope for the best? If anything is needed I'll try. Shoot for the stars.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol

Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Elyss coming in hot! Left_bar_bleue174500/99999Elyss coming in hot! Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Elyss coming in hot! Empty
Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Elyss coming in hot!   Elyss coming in hot! EmptySun Jun 30, 2019 3:49 pm

[adm]Due to the anyburst upgrades and their collective activity, I'll be approving this as is.[/adm]

View user profile

Elyss coming in hot!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: CHARACTER CREATION CENTER :: Power Upgrade Center :: Approved Power Upgrade Applications-
Jump to: