Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» After War Training
Anima Cores [Eden Evolution Equipment]  EmptyToday at 2:28 pm by Forsaken Crow

» From One Student to Another (Elyss/Alex}
Anima Cores [Eden Evolution Equipment]  EmptyToday at 1:57 pm by Rawk

» Old Memories, New Faces
Anima Cores [Eden Evolution Equipment]  EmptyToday at 10:49 am by Laskt

» Mistletoe
Anima Cores [Eden Evolution Equipment]  EmptyToday at 3:54 am by Slayer

» Bleeding The Doctor Cannot Stop [MADNESS CAPITAL]
Anima Cores [Eden Evolution Equipment]  EmptyYesterday at 4:29 pm by Shinryu

» The Consequence of Power [Arianda]
Anima Cores [Eden Evolution Equipment]  EmptyYesterday at 10:41 am by basswalker

» The Hall of the Rat King [Private]
Anima Cores [Eden Evolution Equipment]  EmptyYesterday at 6:23 am by Gamma

» Ah, another new face
Anima Cores [Eden Evolution Equipment]  EmptyYesterday at 6:10 am by Ame no ko

» Corporate Retreat (Closed)
Anima Cores [Eden Evolution Equipment]  EmptyYesterday at 1:25 am by Gamma

» Chidori Shihoin [Approved 4-1]
Anima Cores [Eden Evolution Equipment]  EmptyFri Dec 06, 2019 6:57 pm by Slayer

Top posters
THEFROST
Anima Cores [Eden Evolution Equipment]  I_vote_lcapAnima Cores [Eden Evolution Equipment]  I_voting_barAnima Cores [Eden Evolution Equipment]  I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Anima Cores [Eden Evolution Equipment]  I_vote_lcapAnima Cores [Eden Evolution Equipment]  I_voting_barAnima Cores [Eden Evolution Equipment]  I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2717 registered users
The newest registered user is Ame no ko

Our users have posted a total of 131347 messages in 19939 subjects

Anima Cores [Eden Evolution Equipment]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Anima Cores [Eden Evolution Equipment]  Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Anima Cores [Eden Evolution Equipment]  Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Anima Cores [Eden Evolution Equipment]  Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Anima Cores [Eden Evolution Equipment]    Anima Cores [Eden Evolution Equipment]  EmptyMon Jun 24, 2019 11:00 am

Anima Cores [Eden Evolution Equipment]  FrSC0tv

» Item Name: Anima Cores
» Item Type: Eden Of Evolution

» Used For: Shield

» Item Description: Adam is not unaware of how the world around him operates. So, being that he has a strong connection to the earth itself given his natural inclination towards humanity and the planet, he is aware of the connections that The World Soul has on humans from his meditations, experiments and probing of humans and the world itself throughout his years.

Therefore, he used his potent energy control in order to try and create a medium that he could remotely control the properties The Anima Mundi. These are known as Anima Cores and they serve the purpose of otherwise shielding the humans under Eden's Evolution from harm. They tap into the planets natural capacity to defend itself from foreign threats and utilize its foreign material rejection to produce a more precise barrier.

This is achieved by connecting the stones to Eden Evolution's network of defenses that were salvaged from the Monsuta and expanded with further investment and research by Adam given his intellect, resources, and know-how. When merged together with excess energy, the Anima Cores can have additional external power to rely on in order to target various threats better and more accurately.

As it should be noted the barrier is invisible to the naked eye, but most are able to perceive it if they have any kind of supernatural sense and it can be visible if someone were to attack it. Furthermore, given that this is being merged with former organizational grade equipment, it is within reason that the Anima Cores can withstand numerous strikes from 0 tier level blast which can otherwise wipe out entire nations. This does not mean, however, that it is impenetrable.

The barrier which the Anima Cores sustains can be broken with repeated attempts to shatter it or break holes into it and then it can be destroyed from the inside by targetting the earth within the zone since the cores are giant stones sealed within the earth. Additionally, even though the barrier will not break after one attack, the shockwaves can still be felt within it and that can lead to some potential damage if it not managed well because of the tremors, earthquakes and pressure which is felt from these powerful explosions.

» Obtained From: Old Monsuta Equipment, Adam's ability to produce highly potent equipment on a mass scale and investment from the humans apart of the Monsuta and Eden's Evolution donating their time, energy and resources to the project.

» Yen Price: N/A
» Notes: http://www.platinumhearts.net/t19990-the-anima-mundi

Gamma
Verified Female, PH Certified
Gamma

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Anima Cores [Eden Evolution Equipment]  Left_bar_bleue288800/999999Anima Cores [Eden Evolution Equipment]  Empty_bar_bleue  (288800/999999)
Tiers:

Anima Cores [Eden Evolution Equipment]  Empty
Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Anima Cores [Eden Evolution Equipment]    Anima Cores [Eden Evolution Equipment]  EmptyTue Jun 25, 2019 8:33 am

[mod]This works out for me, basically approved. Just after some clarification on how many Adam has, and how many he can feasibly produce for his group?[/mod]

Anima Cores [Eden Evolution Equipment]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: CHARACTER CREATION CENTER :: Custom Creation Center :: Equipment Center :: Unchecked Equipment-
Jump to: