Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» Meeting...Again
GRIM GRINNING GHOSTS COME OUT TO SOCIALIZE ♦  private EmptyYesterday at 8:48 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Earth, Wind... and Fire Couldn't Make It [Yoriko]
GRIM GRINNING GHOSTS COME OUT TO SOCIALIZE ♦  private EmptyYesterday at 7:12 pm by MWD

» Hello there (Open)
GRIM GRINNING GHOSTS COME OUT TO SOCIALIZE ♦  private EmptyFri Oct 18, 2019 1:29 pm by Mirja Eeola

» A Change in the Weather [Story Arc Grading]
GRIM GRINNING GHOSTS COME OUT TO SOCIALIZE ♦  private EmptyFri Oct 18, 2019 10:21 am by Mirja Eeola

» Nicoletta Karlene
GRIM GRINNING GHOSTS COME OUT TO SOCIALIZE ♦  private EmptyThu Oct 17, 2019 8:07 pm by Valkyron

» A Costume Party for the Ages [Open]
GRIM GRINNING GHOSTS COME OUT TO SOCIALIZE ♦  private EmptyThu Oct 17, 2019 2:43 pm by MWD

» Monday Free, Tuesday Revenge
GRIM GRINNING GHOSTS COME OUT TO SOCIALIZE ♦  private EmptyThu Oct 17, 2019 1:25 pm by MWD

» Lost and Found
GRIM GRINNING GHOSTS COME OUT TO SOCIALIZE ♦  private EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 11:37 pm by Siegharty

» Summertime Magic(Zunza/Anna)(Private)
GRIM GRINNING GHOSTS COME OUT TO SOCIALIZE ♦  private EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 2:18 pm by Steiner Franz

» Familiar Faces
GRIM GRINNING GHOSTS COME OUT TO SOCIALIZE ♦  private EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 1:00 pm by Forsaken Crow

Top posters
THEFROST
GRIM GRINNING GHOSTS COME OUT TO SOCIALIZE ♦  private I_vote_lcapGRIM GRINNING GHOSTS COME OUT TO SOCIALIZE ♦  private I_voting_barGRIM GRINNING GHOSTS COME OUT TO SOCIALIZE ♦  private I_vote_rcap 
JJ
GRIM GRINNING GHOSTS COME OUT TO SOCIALIZE ♦  private I_vote_lcapGRIM GRINNING GHOSTS COME OUT TO SOCIALIZE ♦  private I_voting_barGRIM GRINNING GHOSTS COME OUT TO SOCIALIZE ♦  private I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Forsaken Crow
Chao
Mirja Eeola
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2702 registered users
The newest registered user is LeonsLions

Our users have posted a total of 130624 messages in 19845 subjects

GRIM GRINNING GHOSTS COME OUT TO SOCIALIZE ♦ private

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Felipe
Felipe

GRIM GRINNING GHOSTS COME OUT TO SOCIALIZE ♦  private Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: GRIM GRINNING GHOSTS COME OUT TO SOCIALIZE ♦ private   GRIM GRINNING GHOSTS COME OUT TO SOCIALIZE ♦  private EmptyMon Jun 24, 2019 11:39 pm

And we can see that there is more than life than what you've got
It was that special time once again! The Obakeyashi Ghost Hunting Club had not been founded too long ago, but only now were they about to embark on their first mission! Rei had gathered all the supplies they could ever need in a small backpack. Salt, wooden crosses, stainless steel butterknives (as close as she could get to silver daggers), bottles of holy water, flashlights, and bugspray filled the backpack. Between the many bottles of water, the bag should have been fairly heavy, but the tireless energy of the optimistic girl drove her to carry it regardless, her enthusiasm leading her to ignore the weight.

She had told the rest of her club members to meet in front of Obakeyashi high school. It was sunset, and would surely be dark by the time they reached the graveyard. Finally, the group would be hunting real ghosts in haunted territory! Seated quietly on one of the steps with a smile on her face, Rei waited for her friends to arrive. She arrived at the school steps early, filled with too much excitement to reach the meeting place on time or a moment too late.

What even is rp anymore?
MADE BY MIZO

GRIM GRINNING GHOSTS COME OUT TO SOCIALIZE ♦ private
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1