Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» The Questioning of Tsubasa Unabara
Ulv is in stitches EmptyToday at 2:24 pm by Forsaken Crow

» African Exchange
Ulv is in stitches EmptyToday at 1:56 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Ulrich Gelehrter [W.I.P]
Ulv is in stitches EmptyToday at 4:45 am by Krave

» Sin City[LAS VEGAS INVASION]
Ulv is in stitches EmptyToday at 12:17 am by Forsaken Crow

» Volcanic Front (WW4 Interlude) (Done)
Ulv is in stitches EmptyYesterday at 8:36 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Cake! (Elyss/Ichijou)
Ulv is in stitches EmptyYesterday at 2:17 pm by Siegharty

» JailBreak! It's Easy!
Ulv is in stitches EmptyYesterday at 1:43 pm by Mirja Eeola

» New threads and training? What more can a girl want!
Ulv is in stitches EmptyYesterday at 12:39 pm by MWD

» Way Too Hot [Arena Thread: No Post Order] [OPEN]
Ulv is in stitches EmptyYesterday at 10:26 am by JJ

» Future Heritage
Ulv is in stitches EmptySun Jul 21, 2019 4:08 pm by Forsaken Crow

Top posters
THEFROST
Ulv is in stitches I_vote_lcapUlv is in stitches I_voting_barUlv is in stitches I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Ulv is in stitches I_vote_lcapUlv is in stitches I_voting_barUlv is in stitches I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2680 registered users
The newest registered user is BoringEspada1

Our users have posted a total of 129577 messages in 19722 subjects

Ulv is in stitches

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy
Mirja Eeola

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ulv is in stitches Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Ulv is in stitches Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Ulv is in stitches Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Ulv is in stitches   Ulv is in stitches EmptyWed Jun 26, 2019 8:14 am

The Mission Template
Mission Specs

Operation Name: Operation Clothes For People!
Mission Type: All Types
Difficulty Of Mission: Simple
Who Can Join: Any

Information:It's the clothes that make the man. Or woman. Or Elderich abomination from beyond the borders of sanity. So, having decided she needs more money for her tea fund, and wanting some advertisement of her place to get everything really up and running, Ulv decided to use her connection of friends and confidants to spread the world of clothes! Everyone is invited to come down to Minatumi and get an outfit tailored to your desires. The outfit will have Ulv's Resolve Flame stitched into the seems, giving the wearer some moderate protection from physical and spiritual attacks, and also soothing their heart. While not an absolute ultimate exceptional mega solution to everything, it is a good start.

Primary Task: Come to Minatumi, get some clothes.

Extra Task: Talk to Ulv, get a friend, and maybe come to terms with your past. Or just have tea if you have already done that.

Rewards: Resolve Threads, talior-made armoured clothes with additional usage as mobile Resolve Flame. Additionally, a friend and other things may bloom.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

Ulv is in stitches
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: SITE INFORMATION SECTION :: The Mission and Event Board :: Missions for the Neutral Party-
Jump to: