Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» The Wasteland and I (Open)
Late June Weeklong EmptyYesterday at 4:48 pm by Steiner Franz

» Summertime Magic(Zunza/Anna)(Private)
Late June Weeklong EmptyYesterday at 3:39 pm by Steiner Franz

» The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System
Late June Weeklong EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Lost and Found
Late June Weeklong EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 5:12 pm by Siegharty

» Yaosi of The Mist Swamp [WIP]
Late June Weeklong EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 5:51 am by BlackOoze

» Earth, Wind... and Fire Couldn't Make It [Yoriko]
Late June Weeklong EmptySun Oct 13, 2019 2:32 pm by basswalker

» Familiar Faces
Late June Weeklong EmptySun Oct 13, 2019 12:56 pm by MWD

» The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread
Late June Weeklong EmptySat Oct 12, 2019 6:27 pm by Mikasas

» What happens when a Demon meets a Shinobi...idk you figure it out.
Late June Weeklong EmptySat Oct 12, 2019 4:31 pm by MWD

» Lochland Grove[jcink]
Late June Weeklong EmptyFri Oct 11, 2019 9:56 pm by Guest

Top posters
THEFROST
Late June Weeklong I_vote_lcapLate June Weeklong I_voting_barLate June Weeklong I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Late June Weeklong I_vote_lcapLate June Weeklong I_voting_barLate June Weeklong I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Forsaken Crow
Chao
Mirja Eeola
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2700 registered users
The newest registered user is BlackOoze

Our users have posted a total of 130602 messages in 19842 subjects

Late June Weeklong

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy
Mirja Eeola

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Late June Weeklong Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Late June Weeklong Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Late June Weeklong Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Late June Weeklong   Late June Weeklong EmptySun Jun 30, 2019 6:12 am

ASSOCIATED WITH THIS THREAD:
http://www.platinumhearts.net/t20459-weeklong-anyburst-late-june-2019-edition

THE BURST REWARD CLAIM

What is this thread for? Well, if you partook in the Staff-Lead Summer Burst, then you are obviously here to collect your prizes below:

✘ Graphic Template For 1st Place - The person with the most post in the miniburst [excluding myself if I get it] will receive one template from me.

✘ Potential Tier Upgrade/Skill Upgrade: There is the potential to gain upgrades to your character depending on how much content is made during The Anyburst challenge. This will be done at staff's digression, however.

✘ Anyburst Champion - The self-satisfaction of completing the challenge is also a little internal perk. So you may receive a medal to go along with finishing the mission.

HOW DO WE CLAIM OUR PRIZES?
That's fairly simple. All you have to do is gather up your post that were made during your duration of time allotted during the challenge and a staff member will overview them and then approve you for the prizes.

WHAT HAPPENS IF WE DON'T POST?
If you do not post in this thread, you will not receive the prizes associated with the event. As this is the only place that upgrades from the event are allowed.

Back to top Go down
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy
Mirja Eeola

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Late June Weeklong Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Late June Weeklong Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Late June Weeklong Empty
Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Late June Weeklong   Late June Weeklong EmptySun Jun 30, 2019 6:14 am

Sorta stopped counting a few days ago because of a lack of motivation to continue. But here, 41.

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t20464-my-warmup
Back to top Go down
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
CPKallday

OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Late June Weeklong Left_bar_bleue25/100Late June Weeklong Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)
Tiers:

Late June Weeklong Empty
Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: Late June Weeklong   Late June Weeklong EmptySun Jun 30, 2019 8:14 am

Seasoned Member
Laskt

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Late June Weeklong Left_bar_bleue0/0Late June Weeklong Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Late June Weeklong Empty
Subject Post 4PostSubject: Re: Late June Weeklong   Late June Weeklong EmptySun Jun 30, 2019 8:17 am

MWD

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Late June Weeklong Left_bar_bleue115400/99999Late June Weeklong Empty_bar_bleue  (115400/99999)
Tiers:

Late June Weeklong Empty
Subject Post 5PostSubject: Re: Late June Weeklong   Late June Weeklong EmptySun Jun 30, 2019 12:28 pm

Iori[Chronos]

November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Late June Weeklong Left_bar_bleue0/0Late June Weeklong Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Late June Weeklong Empty
Subject Post 6PostSubject: Re: Late June Weeklong   Late June Weeklong EmptySun Jun 30, 2019 7:46 pm

121.... pysche.

1 post this time, RIP.

MorpheusDavol

Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Late June Weeklong Left_bar_bleue174500/99999Late June Weeklong Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Late June Weeklong Empty
Subject Post 7PostSubject: Re: Late June Weeklong   Late June Weeklong EmptyWed Jul 03, 2019 3:27 pm

[adm]Wan: I'm authorizing you for 4 skill upgrades for a character, or two tier upgrade. Due to Ulv's skillsheet/tier currently I would recommend putting them towards someone else.

CPK: Authorizing for two skill upgrades, or a tier upgrade.

Laskt: Authorized for a tier upgrade, or a skill upgrade.

MWD: A skill upgrade.

Lori: Thanks for participating.

Winner: CPK.[/adm]

Sponsored content

Late June Weeklong Empty
Subject Post 8PostSubject: Re: Late June Weeklong   Late June Weeklong Empty

Back to top Go down

Late June Weeklong
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: SITE INFORMATION SECTION :: The Mission and Event Board :: Mission Reward Claim-
Jump to: