Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
Top posters
THEFROST
Furious Sky Matron I_vote_lcapFurious Sky Matron I_voting_barFurious Sky Matron I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Furious Sky Matron I_vote_lcapFurious Sky Matron I_voting_barFurious Sky Matron I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2709 registered users
The newest registered user is Cala Paracer

Our users have posted a total of 131122 messages in 19905 subjects

Furious Sky Matron

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy
Mirja Eeola

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Furious Sky Matron Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Furious Sky Matron Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Furious Sky Matron Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Furious Sky Matron   Furious Sky Matron EmptySun Jun 30, 2019 11:34 am

Matron of the Dead

Izanami

Furious Sky Matron 6EdIfMt

Dangos. It was nice to see that in so long, there were some things that just never changed. Some things, that just always stayed the same. The fashion sense was strange these days, and Izanami was dressed up in a shirt and jeans. There were strange fabrics, but it had been several millennia since she was nearly killed by her son Amaterasu, and so some things, were expected to change.
"Our people's power is so weak these days. What I wouldn't do for two or three people from my era. That young kid Ci is pretty decent, but still falls short, you know?" Izanami asked the man across from her. Three other bodies laid on the floor, battered to unconsciousness, and this man, the obvious leader, was all that remained.

The man was blinded in one eye from a flow of blood due to a cut, but still grasped his sword with a strangely deranged vigour. He regained his breath and rushed towards Izanami, who carved his swrod in half with the Dango Stick and knocked his lights out with her free fist.
"Now, the question is, who are you? And why are you attacking me? I've been gone long enough there should be no hatred of grievance towards me"

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Back to top Go down
Henrex
Tor'uk
Henrex

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Furious Sky Matron Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Furious Sky Matron Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Furious Sky Matron Empty
Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Furious Sky Matron   Furious Sky Matron EmptyMon Aug 26, 2019 11:25 pm

Song: River King Blues - By: Jake Dyer - Word Count: N/A

It had been almost two years since he originally met Izanami in the Suicide Forest, after meeting Ci Lan Tsu and the Wandering Bazaar. Needless to say, meeting the Matron of the Dead herself was...interesting, as was her own recollection of what seemed to be the truth of Shinto legend. How the feud between the God of Creation, Izanagi, and the Matron of the Dead really happened, or the truth as to how Izanami was sealed away in a tomb and concealed in the Suicide Forest, where the connection between the worlds of the living and dead was the weakest.

And after that, he had opened her tomb, Manse, whatever she had called it, and let her roam the modern world, seeing what had changed. And now, here he was, in the middle of Japan, making his way toward the dango shop that Izanami was outside of, coming to stop only a couple of feet away from her as he eyed the unconscious bodies that lay strewn across the ground, as well as a broken sword to add to it all.

Slowly approaching Izanami, Henrex let out a nervous chuckle, rubbing the back of his neck as he stood next to her.

"Uh...hey, Izanami. Why are there unconscious bodies here? Are you ok?"

Back to top Go down

Furious Sky Matron
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: REALMS OF THE PH UNIVERSE :: The Living Realm: Earth :: International Board-
Jump to: