Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Ryuuichi Nakajima
Ryuuichi Nakajima
Site Donator

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Unstable Trinity (Private) Left_bar_bleue0/0Unstable Trinity (Private) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Unstable Trinity (Private) Empty Unstable Trinity (Private)

Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:09 pm
Notes :
Spoiler:

Other Notes :
Guillermo in green, Garza in Dark Red

Guillermo was laying on a tree, sitting on the ground as he watched around him. Other than the tree on which he was laying, and the shadow that it was creating in the usually sunny sand ocean that was the inside of the dome of Las Noches. The last few years had been pretty rough on the arrancar. Not only was he still in search of answers to most of the questions he had since his rebirth as an arrancar. So many things were still blurry, what was his purpose in this new life, and was there a purpose for any arrancar. For the last thirteen years, all he had done was fighting. He had recovered the use of his voice, but barely ever used it...

As the man was asking himself questions about everything and nothing, three adjuchas came and greeted him. Guillermo’s right hand was resting on the hilt of his Knife, while he looked at the group in front of him, wondering if he would have to kill other of his kind for no reason.

“If it’s about you wanting to kill me to power up...Go catch some other fish. You’ll end up dead like all the others that have come for me for that reason in the last 13 years...” The arrancar said while not looking at the group. He cared not what they looked like, and he didn’t want to fight for a second. He was tired of killing for no reason. He couldn’t even consider his acts killing to survive, because his opponents were nearly always severely outclassed, although getting stronger and stronger as of late, just like himself.

“We are not here to try and kill you. We want to invade the human world...And we need someone to pave the way” They asked Guillermo, whose facial expression that spelled boredom suddenly changed to a grin that spoke interest.

“And why me in particular? What tells you I’m going to help you...” The arrancar replied, wondering if they had something that looked like a deal, or at the very least something to make him more interested in joining their so called invasion.

“We’ve been told that amongst the arrancars that aren’t espadas, you’re one of those who still hasn’t gone to the human world, but would definitely cause some damage in there. This most likely would help you find something to do that doesn’t involve pointless killing.” One of the three adjuchas said, as Guillermo’s smile widened, as he got to his feet, and signalled for the tree humanoids to follow him.

“Let’s go, we’ll go and give him hell, I have no clue how you know about me, but I suppose that if there’s a good prize behind this, it’s worth the try.” Guillermo said, as he took a few minutes before finding out how to properly open a garganta, before he realized he had no clue of where the group was headed. He looked at the three of them, his head clearly meaning that he had no clue of his destination.

“I’ve heard that in the past, a place named Karakura Town has been rumoured for being a human city that had an abnormally big concentration of reiatsu, unlike the average human city. We should try and seek that as a destination.” One of the three adjuchas told Guillermo, as he closed his garganta and opened a new one, taking into account an actual destination.

“I’m Guillermo, that’s pretty much the only thing you’ll hear from me.” He said, as he went inside the garganta, the group following him.

“I’m Garza, the big one over there is Lucio, and the smaller is Giovanni” Garza told Guillermo as the three started chasing the arrancar, making their way towards the world of the living, Guillermo only hoping that he would get clues as for the reasons behind his existence.

Unstable Trinity (Private) Bphmizsig

Guillermo - 1-2+ - Cuatro Espada
Ryuuichi "The Flying Dragon" Nakajima - 1-1
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Unstable Trinity (Private) Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Unstable Trinity (Private) Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Unstable Trinity (Private) Empty Re: Unstable Trinity (Private)

Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:00 am
Unstable Trinity (Private) Lelouch1
Izueo Yokin

"Are you ready? Here it comes."

Izueo was having a bad day. The man contemplated this as he walked the long, winding path that lead from the first division barracks to the Senkaimon that would take him to the human world.

He had been summoned there by someone he didn't know. The person claimed to be another agent for the Kokuryuteishi within Seireitei. Izueo found this claim preposterous, but then the figure had presented evidence of their claim. Izueo had been unable to distinguish whether the person had been male or female, he had never seen them and they had some sort of voice-altering modification on-hand.

Izueo sighed, his shinigami uniform clinging to his body as he walked. The opposite of his hair, the shoulder-length black mess flowing wildly in the mid-day breeze. Izueo stared straight ahead of him, his dark pink eyes locked in concentration as he walked.

Izueo turned, stopping dead in his tracks as he saw the senkaimon. Smiling, he walked towards it.

Halfway to it, Izueo was stopped by two soul reaper senkaimon security officers. Here we go, Izueo thought.

"Halt!" One of the officers yelled at him, both officers standing in front of Izueo and blocking his path.

Izueo sighed, "I am vice-captain of the special human task force, Izueo Yokin. I have special permissions given to be about using this senkaimon since most of our operations are carried out in the human world. If you have a problem with this, please, take it up with a superior. Tell them you stopped me when I was on official business, tell your superior you hindered the seireitei's operations."

The security officers glanced at each other nervously before standing aside and saluting.

"We apologize for the i..inconvinience, sir." One stuttered. "Yes, please continue on with your business." The other finished.

Izueo nodded and walked past them, into the senkaimon itself. Making his way through the dark dangai precipice world and into the world of the living.

Izueo stepped out of the senkaimon as it opened. Inhaling deeply, he sighed in relief. The human world was more home to him than anywhere else. The smell of metal, flora, food, and death. It was everywhere.

Izueo cracked his neck before walking over to a nearby tree and sitting down in the shade. He knew what he was here for, he just had to wait for it now..

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Max Rose
Max Rose
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Unstable Trinity (Private) Left_bar_bleue0/0Unstable Trinity (Private) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:54 pm
((since Cantin's using Max's usual darkred color, I'll switch to darkblue for now. And boo, minipost. But, not much for my character to do at this point.))

Spoiler:

"Go ahead and wander by. Your instincts tell you to, after all." Max stood in front of a hollow in a bleak outland of Japan. It looked oblivious to him, walking off into the distance before blending with the wind. "Perfect. Who'd have though the Aztec would have truly had something so valuable!? This orb seems to make it seem as though the land around it is invisible to these garden variety hollow... They walk right around it and they don't even realize it! Then again, this is causing a bit of trouble in the end somehow."

He looked around. It seems a lot of hollow were swarming by at the moment. Some were walking, and others were flying through the wind. Shinigami would likely be sent to take care of them shortly, which would put him in danger. Not wasting any time, he began running back to where the orb was, 3 blocks away in his hidden shack. He'd have to temporarily move, and escape this hollow infested land for now. It wouldn't repel shinigami, and all of these hollow would likely lure in even BIGGER hollow, immune to the spell. Grabbing the blue sphere, he burst out into a run.

"Somehow, I still feel something bad will come of this..."
Ryuuichi Nakajima
Ryuuichi Nakajima
Site Donator

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:29 pm
Guillermo carefully looked around...Most of what he could see was a seemingly endless night, with a path on which he and what seemed to be his three subordinates were walking on, the group being headed to the human world, to cause trouble, the arrancar having no idea what his fellow hollows meant by that. However, he was mostly in this because he wished to find out how was the human world, and how did existence look outside of his scope.

“I wonder if they have something other than sand everywhere...Does humanity live in domes like all the hollow in Las Noches. I hope this will be as interesting as it seems...” Guillermo thought as he was running, and observing everything while going across the gap that separated the human world from Hueco Mundo.

The three adjuchas didn’t seem as fazed as Guillermo was when it came to checking out their surroundings. None of them had any interest in what was inside the garganta, nor to wherever they came from, as they were enjoying the chance they had to cause trouble on a regular basis, and that without having to suffer most of the consequences. They were free to torment whomever they wanted to pick on, they didn’t have to answer to anyone, and the arrancar they had joined seemed not to care, they most likely would be able to get away from him without having to pay any sort of price for their actions.

A few minutes had passed with the party getting lost in their thoughts while making their way to the human world, when the other side of the garganta finally was visible. Guillermo took his running a gear up, wanting to get to the human world as soon as possible. As soon as he managed to get inside the other dimension, his eyes nearly shut themselves without him making an effort, as he was used to the artificial light of Las Noches, rather to a real source of light, the sun blinding him.

It took a few seconds for him to actually see something, looking at the buildings, the grass...Everything was so different from Las Noches and Hueco Mundo, even in his wildest dreams, he couldn’t have imagined something so...crowded...He scanned the area he was in, still floating in the air, using what very little he knew of reiatsu to maintain himself in the air, descending very slowly. While looking around, he noticed a pack of hollow that seemed to be crowded near one spot, without any other kind of intentions in mind. They were just lurking around, most of them running in circles.

“Guys, there seems to be something over there” Guillermo said as he dashed towards the location the moment he landed. Most of the gillians there were oblivious to his presence, in fact, he was fighting his way through a few of them to try and find out what was going on, and none of them was reacting.

“Definitely something weird going on...I wonder if this is the work of a shinigami or a human...Hollows don’t go brain dead like that for no reason...” Guillermo thought, eventually managing to kill so much hollows that he ended up on the other side of the gathering of gillians. He tried to use Pesquisa to find someone’s reiatsu, although his scan came up with nothing due to the massive amounts of hollows near him just messing up his already weak sensing skill.

Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Unstable Trinity (Private) Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Unstable Trinity (Private) Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:53 pm
Unstable Trinity (Private) Lelouch1
Izueo Yokin

"Are you ready? Here it comes."

Izueo felt the sudden burst of the spiritual energy and was on his feet before he could even process it.

He quickly drew his zanpakuto, shunpoing to where the source of it was coming from. He stopped, planting both feet firmly on a nearby building. Looking over at the large group of hollows standing in the opening. He raised an eyebrow, what were all these hollows doing here?

Izueo quickly shunpoed forward, cutting down three on his left and three on his right, before sonidoing back and cutting down another six. He sighed, this was going to take a while. Izueo knew he had to work fast, but he didn't expect there'd be any disturbance. I mean, who was going to be out here in the middle of nowhere? No one who was foe.. to be sure..

Because of the heart...

We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Ryuuichi Nakajima
Ryuuichi Nakajima
Site Donator

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:28 pm
While Guillermo was desperately trying to find the source of this, he felt that the reiatsu of the mass of hollows was swiftly going down. He looked to his sides, seeing that the three adjuchas joining him were besides him, and they didn’t seem to have notice the swift decrease in the number of hollow.

“Guys, there’s less and less of them, someone either followed us, or is after us, and will try to kill us. Let’s split up, the gillians seem affected by some kind of force field, because they’re all gathering in one spot, but none of them seems to be able to get inside the spot. None of them are aware of our presence here, the same goes for our unwelcomed guest...Let’s find him and give him hell” Guillermo told Garza, Lucio and Giovanni as the four dashed in the lot of hollows, not holding back in the beatings they gave, enjoying themselves while doing so. Whilst Guillermo disliked killing, he seemed to begin enjoying himself, perhaps not being able to hate it after thirteen years of pointless, free killing.

The group was advancing slowly while beating up hollows in different ways, Guillermo using a wide array of martial arts, Garza preferring to use Bala’s, Lucio and Giovanni going with their sword. It took a few minutes before Guillermo could see the force behind the decreasing number of hollows before he and his company got involved. He started feeling angry as he recognized a familiar type of clothing. A Black shihakusho...One of those stinky shinigamis again. The only one he had ever met had given him hell like he had never known in the past, and he actually seemed to look like the one he was seeing right now. Guillermo quickly made his way, using sonido to dash through the hollows, taking his knife out, passing his fingers through the holes, wielding it as a brass knuckles, before standing in front of the shinigami, around ten meters separating them.

“Shinigami...Other than killing more of our kind, what can you possibly be doing here?” The arrancar taunted him, standing in an open stance, even if he was ready to get it on anytime.

Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:59 pm
Unstable Trinity (Private) Wallpapers_Code-Geass_Ongaku__THISRES__68862

Izueo Yokin

"Absolute power. Yes.. I like the sound of that."

Izueo smirked at the arrancar standing over him, slowly he stood up, stretching. "I was only killing the lesser hollows because I needed a bit of fun." He said, smiling, "But really, I don't plan on killing any arrancar today. Do you forget where your allegiances lie?" He smiled, "I thought you arrancar were friendly with members of the Kokuryuteishi." He shrugged and rested his hand on his zanpakuto's hilt. "If not, I'll gladly fight you. Unless you feel like talking to the Lieutenant Commander of Silver Cross with a little more respect." He scowled, a sadistic expression on his face as he did so.

Because of the heart...

We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Ryuuichi Nakajima
Ryuuichi Nakajima
Site Donator

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:49 pm
Guillermo’s eyes widened as he heard the man in front of him speaking. None of what he was saying was making sense. Kokuryuteishi, Lieutenant Commander, Silver Cross...Whatever those were, the arrancar had no idea of what that could be, and where those things originated from.

“I don’t know who you are, nor where you’re from...But all I know is, I haven’t understood a thing you’ve said...I’m an arrancar, the only thing I do for a living is kill, and eat. I’ve only seen two shinigami in my existence, and you happen to be that second one. So I reckon you have some explaining to do...” Guillermo said, punching a hollow behind him, cracking his mask without much effort, while his three associates were continuing their clean up.

Ræn
Ræn
Pimp Cloak

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:41 pm
Archived

Smiley face
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Unstable Trinity (Private) Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Unstable Trinity (Private) Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:27 pm
Unstable Trinity (Private) RearchivingandRelocking

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum