Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» Ulrich Gelehrter [W.I.P]
MEGA//Sehnsucht; animanga original fantasy, jcink EmptyToday at 2:45 am by Krave

» Sin City[LAS VEGAS INVASION]
MEGA//Sehnsucht; animanga original fantasy, jcink EmptyYesterday at 10:17 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Volcanic Front (WW4 Interlude) (Done)
MEGA//Sehnsucht; animanga original fantasy, jcink EmptyYesterday at 6:36 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Cake! (Elyss/Ichijou)
MEGA//Sehnsucht; animanga original fantasy, jcink EmptyYesterday at 12:17 pm by Siegharty

» JailBreak! It's Easy!
MEGA//Sehnsucht; animanga original fantasy, jcink EmptyYesterday at 11:43 am by Mirja Eeola

» New threads and training? What more can a girl want!
MEGA//Sehnsucht; animanga original fantasy, jcink EmptyYesterday at 10:39 am by MWD

» Way Too Hot [Arena Thread: No Post Order] [OPEN]
MEGA//Sehnsucht; animanga original fantasy, jcink EmptyYesterday at 8:26 am by JJ

» Future Heritage
MEGA//Sehnsucht; animanga original fantasy, jcink EmptySun Jul 21, 2019 2:08 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Take Me to Your Leader [Closed]
MEGA//Sehnsucht; animanga original fantasy, jcink EmptySun Jul 21, 2019 1:31 pm by Rawk

» Of Tradition and Innovation [Sofia]
MEGA//Sehnsucht; animanga original fantasy, jcink EmptySun Jul 21, 2019 12:26 pm by basswalker

Top posters
THEFROST
MEGA//Sehnsucht; animanga original fantasy, jcink I_vote_lcapMEGA//Sehnsucht; animanga original fantasy, jcink I_voting_barMEGA//Sehnsucht; animanga original fantasy, jcink I_vote_rcap 
JJ
MEGA//Sehnsucht; animanga original fantasy, jcink I_vote_lcapMEGA//Sehnsucht; animanga original fantasy, jcink I_voting_barMEGA//Sehnsucht; animanga original fantasy, jcink I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2680 registered users
The newest registered user is BoringEspada1

Our users have posted a total of 129575 messages in 19721 subjects

MEGA//Sehnsucht; animanga original fantasy, jcink

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
hira
Anonymous

MEGA//Sehnsucht; animanga original fantasy, jcink Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: MEGA//Sehnsucht; animanga original fantasy, jcink   MEGA//Sehnsucht; animanga original fantasy, jcink EmptySat Jul 06, 2019 10:53 am

Back to top Go down

MEGA//Sehnsucht; animanga original fantasy, jcink
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1