Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Devil Wears a Suit and Tie Left_bar_bleue74095/100000The Devil Wears a Suit and Tie Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

The Devil Wears a Suit and Tie Empty The Devil Wears a Suit and Tie

Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:14 am
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQec64G2iXo song to play

Saga Iramasha | SIX STRING PICKER

Each cheeky twang of the guitar strings resounded across the room. No speakers, no mic, no sound equipment at all. Just a girl on a stool, one leg on the rest and the other dangling to the floor, and a robust acoustic guitar on her right leg. The old-school, 20th century setting bar was clean and well kept. Hard to tell with the dim orange lighting and the musky scent of aged wood, bourbon, and cigar smoke wafing around the room, but any patrons came to experience just that. People were talking at volume lower than what you'd expect from a bar, but the rest of the quiet was filled with a musician's cadenced, rough voice and instrument.

"Weeell, reverend reverend, please come quick;
'cause I got somethin' to admit.
I met a gal out in the sticks, good 'ol miss.
She played a six-string Taylor with warm cigar on her lip."

Maybe the politeness of the patrons was due to the time of day, just a few past noon, but that sort of serenity was just what the guitarist liked to be around. She paused her plucking for a moment to adjust the black tie around her neck and straighten out her suit jacket, but her voice didn't stop singing.

"Don't you know the Devil wears a suit and tie,
I saw 'er drivin down the 'arbour around early July.
White as a cotton field dressed as sharp as a knife,
I heard 'er howling when she passed me by."

Just around then, the doors at the entrance to the bar automatically opened to draw in the lucky lady of the day.

END POST | DEVIL COMPANY HEIR

The Devil Wears a Suit and Tie 8Bvy1N8

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Devil Wears a Suit and Tie Left_bar_bleue0/0The Devil Wears a Suit and Tie Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The Devil Wears a Suit and Tie Empty Re: The Devil Wears a Suit and Tie

Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:13 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

Well, for some strange reason, the doors of this fine establishment blew open for her as if fate deemed it necessary for her to enter. Elyss isn’t one to really believe in such tales, but how could she deny such an invitation? Besides, she was already on her way inside before the doors opened. Why here of all places though? There’s not much to it. She simply recalls Ulv having nothing for her to do this afternoon and deciding to spend the time out and about instead of hobbled in her room. Where’s the best place to spend boring afternoons? In a bar of course; even though she’s not much of a drinker. It just happened to be this particular bar that had strange methodical music that had some cryptic message that she didn’t bother paying too much attention to even if the voice is tempting.

Without much nonsense, she’s quick to move to the bar counter. She feels a bit conscious about her outfit, but that’s because she’s never worn something so ‘hot’ before. A simple white blouse and black tight jeans give her a much more… entrancing feel than she’s used to. She’s also a bit miffed about wearing heels, but she adorns black heeled boots anyhow. She’s used to them. This is nothing compared to Ulv’s shenanigans, but she still disliked thinking about those embarrassing times.

“What will you have?”

She blinks and looks at the bartender. Oh...

“Something to make the night interesting but not too interesting.”

She answers not being much of a heavy drinker. Just a bit to help her mind relax is enough for her. And, soon, she has a drink brought to her. Something called a ‘Sex on the Beach’. She looks at her glass curious about said drink before lifting it up to her lips and sipping. Not bad.

Now, with her in her seat and the night slowly ticking on, she decides to let her ears focus on the music a bit noticing the mellow mood of the place; probably to not disturb the selection. Out of curiosity, she turns her head towards the stage and eyes the woman singing. Nothing better to do at the moment besides sip and watch on even if she’s not too invested.

エンドポスト

CPK

Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Devil Wears a Suit and Tie Left_bar_bleue74095/100000The Devil Wears a Suit and Tie Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:15 am

Saga Iramasha | SIX STRING PICKER
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoI2C6pW9AQ song to play

Elyss entering the bar turned a few heads; this spot was a bit niche, so newer faces weren't the most common. Not that it was a problem, just a bit peculiar such that it reigned a bit of curiosity, but once everyone made their judgement they all turned their attention back to what they were doing. Saga was mostly the same, momentarily lifting her head to see the lass come in, but instead of just going back to what she was doing, the iramasha stopped her plucking.

It was clear that she cut off before the song actually finished, so the few that were interested looked up to the stage to see why. Saga changed the capo on her frets to a different positioning and abruptly started another song. As soon as she started strumming, the ones to gander found themselves astutely listening. She played a similar tune to before, a bit folky but contemporary. Soon after the intro, her husked voice started singing again.

"Young one,
Trying to rule the world I see.
Well, young one,
I can give you everything."

For everyone giving their attention, it was like the song being played was just for them. There was no entrancing, magical influence coming out--most in the bar were spiritually aware and familiar with the sort. It was just a song that happened to strike the core, because frankly, that's what everyone out here was set to do. In this world and its structure, that was the only way to get anything done. Vie for power, rule the globe yourself in one sense or another, and finally find some freedom of self. It was a far cry from utopia, but those were the cards everyone was dealt, and many were willing to do whatever necessary for that freedom.

"Diamonds--
Everything you touch can be
Golden,
But first you gotta listen to me."

The slams of her fingers on the hollowed wood of her guitar weren't loud, but the power very clearly emanated from her hands signaled to the men and women in the room that wanted to hear more.

"I'll tell the truth, I'll promise you,
This world may frown upon the things I have you do.
But I got taste, and I got style;
I know the twists and turns to make your life worth."

The words themselves didn't seem very empowering or commanding. A bit appealing, yes, but it wasn't spoken with any overwhelming charisma. Then again, it didn't need to be. It just needed to be the words people wanted to hear--and the people listening were already looking for something in her words anyways. They just needed a push, however small.

Those attentive were only a quarter of the bar, spread around the room across different tables and seats. Some had relations, but there wasn't any choreographed movement. It was all of their own volition that these people stood from their seats and dropped what they were doing. Humans, demons, shinigami, all sorts of peoples were involved. The only other thing they had in common aside from listening to Saga's song was that they were all brimming with power and energy in a frankly threatening manner.

END POST | DEVIL COMPANY HEIR

The Devil Wears a Suit and Tie 8Bvy1N8

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Devil Wears a Suit and Tie Left_bar_bleue0/0The Devil Wears a Suit and Tie Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:54 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

Eyes are easily ignored. As if she wouldn’t be used to stares or add looks in her direction. Yeah. Her life has had her looked upon in many ways. Her life has had her looking at others in many ways. No one approached her, so she had no need to speak or acknowledge anyone’s existence except the one who brought her relief in the form of a glass and bottle and the one playing such a song. Though, her eyes stayed still and only her ears perking every now and then barely revealed the truth about her lack of attention.

The sudden stop and change was the most interesting part however. The new song that came from the woman on stage actually caused her head to turn in curiosity, and Elyss couldn’t shake the drawing it had to her. It reminded her of the words she’s been hearing in her head lately.

‘Trying to rule the world…’

She didn’t rise from her seat like many around her, but her stoney gaze couldn’t turn away from the performance as she listened intently to the song that seemed to mock her dreams and desires. Who wouldn’t want to be able to shape the world in their own imagined form? Such a power, however, is easily corruptible, and Elyss finds her wishes more inclined to helping instead of ruling. Still, a dream of always being there for people could be warped and twisted. That’s the thing with hope and such. There’s always a way to somehow twist and corrupt such ideals to fit one’s own needs and wants. Sometimes, people find their goodwill used without them even knowing. It’s just a cruel world.

エンドポスト~

CPK

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum