Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» Ulrich Gelehrter [W.I.P]
Custom Hadō EmptyToday at 2:45 am by Krave

» Sin City[LAS VEGAS INVASION]
Custom Hadō EmptyYesterday at 10:17 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Volcanic Front (WW4 Interlude) (Done)
Custom Hadō EmptyYesterday at 6:36 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Cake! (Elyss/Ichijou)
Custom Hadō EmptyYesterday at 12:17 pm by Siegharty

» JailBreak! It's Easy!
Custom Hadō EmptyYesterday at 11:43 am by Mirja Eeola

» New threads and training? What more can a girl want!
Custom Hadō EmptyYesterday at 10:39 am by MWD

» Way Too Hot [Arena Thread: No Post Order] [OPEN]
Custom Hadō EmptyYesterday at 8:26 am by JJ

» Future Heritage
Custom Hadō EmptySun Jul 21, 2019 2:08 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Take Me to Your Leader [Closed]
Custom Hadō EmptySun Jul 21, 2019 1:31 pm by Rawk

» Of Tradition and Innovation [Sofia]
Custom Hadō EmptySun Jul 21, 2019 12:26 pm by basswalker

Top posters
THEFROST
Custom Hadō I_vote_lcapCustom Hadō I_voting_barCustom Hadō I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Hydræ
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2680 registered users
The newest registered user is BoringEspada1

Our users have posted a total of 129575 messages in 19721 subjects

Custom Hadō

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Forsaken Crow
Forsaken Crow

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Custom Hadō Left_bar_bleue815500/9999999Custom Hadō Empty_bar_bleue  (815500/9999999)
Tiers:

Custom Hadō Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Custom Hadō   Custom Hadō EmptyWed Jul 10, 2019 9:21 pm

Custom Kido:

Name: Astral Volley
Type: Hadō
Number/Scaling: 10
Appearance: Stretching out the user's dominate appendage they keep all their fingers extended outwards. As small rifts appear behind them in the air around them. These are easy to spot and show arrowheads as they begin to form with an ethereal blue color. The number of rifts opening depends on the User's tier and Kido level.
Effect: After appearing the blue arrows launch out firing with a number based on the tier of the user. Fifty is the amount fired for a tier five with adept and higher kido. Twenty for below that if they are able to perform the spell at all. These arrows are easy to deflect and spot for those who see them. They can be opened and fired rather easily. These arrows follow a straight path and cannot change angles. They rely on the user to aim them when firing them at a target of any kind. These will not follow the target across the map and have a range limited of twenty meters. Beyond that, they fall short while also being able to be blocked upon contact with anything physical or energy-based. Meaning deflecting them with energy is entirely possible.

One hundred arrows for 3 and 2 tier, with 1 tier being able to muster out 150. And 0 being able to do 200 depending on skill with kido the user may be able to add more. But this amount does bring down the overall quality of it.
Duration: Until the Finish Firing the amount of arrows the user can fire

Custom Kido:

Name: Pale Thrust
Type: Hadō
Number/Scaling: 10
Appearance: This is a combination of two kido formed already so it's posture is well known. With the user pointing the index finger of the hand desired to fire it. Upon release, a circular burst of air appears upon the index finger selected. Finally a pale burst of electrical fires from the user's index. Hitting the wind and accelerating into a faster beam of the Byakurai.
Effect: Upon activation the beam shoots forward towards the person intended. Not able to change directions or otherwise move from different angles. This can be blocked by energy-based techniques or physically. The move is similar to Byakurai but has a bit more force behind it. As a vacuum of air is around the blast creating a force that will explode on someone. As stated side-stepping or avoiding this is entirely possible. It has tremendous force behind it though again blocking or even deflecting could be done by someone strong enough.

Last edited by Forsaken Crow on Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Gamma
Verified Female, PH Certified
Gamma

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Custom Hadō Left_bar_bleue288800/999999Custom Hadō Empty_bar_bleue  (288800/999999)
Tiers:

Custom Hadō Empty
Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Custom Hadō   Custom Hadō EmptySat Jul 13, 2019 11:32 pm

[mod]
If you have any concerns reach out to me and they can be discussed in more depth.

Approved.

Initial Check:

Final Check:

[/mod]

View user profile

Custom Hadō
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1