Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
Top posters
THEFROST
House of Horrors[SE] I_vote_lcapHouse of Horrors[SE] I_voting_barHouse of Horrors[SE] I_vote_rcap 
JJ
House of Horrors[SE] I_vote_lcapHouse of Horrors[SE] I_voting_barHouse of Horrors[SE] I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2680 registered users
The newest registered user is BoringEspada1

Our users have posted a total of 129562 messages in 19720 subjects

House of Horrors[SE]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
CPKallday

OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
House of Horrors[SE] Left_bar_bleue25/100House of Horrors[SE] Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)
Tiers:

House of Horrors[SE] Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: House of Horrors[SE]   House of Horrors[SE] EmptyWed Jul 10, 2019 11:25 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

The World of the Living, a distant memory for the rabid pup of the Gotei. Here, in New York City, she was assigned to head a mission sided with an entire unit of Shinigami in order to rid the city of Demons. Though their efforts were found to be fruitless as they were chased out by the Demon Queen, Mana. During this mission, Magi learned what it was like to lead and lose people lives in the process. It was an unfamiliar feeling that haunted her slumber for years since its pass. The blood-stained imagery of her allies being torn to shreds before her eyes, incapable of retaliating due to the nonsensical act of doing so returned to her as she stepped from outside of the Senkaimon. Her guide wished her farewell, to which the captivation of her reminising thoughts prevented her from responding until the gate closed, having second thoughts on patrolling the area.

Recalling the meeting her Squad held to assign a body to the area, she felt rather stupid for volunteering for the part. Though, it was the better part of her that brought her to do so, thinking that the land was still riddled with demons. She was one of the few in her ranks that held the knowledge on how to defend herself against demons, and she couldn't imagine sending someone that lacked that. Thus, here, she was again. The air didn't seem as tense as it once did. Her mind would place a cage upon her, keeping the dreadful thoughts of her past to the forefront of her dreams.

Returning to the task at hand, she would press forward. She pulled out a device that looked to be just a square piece of glass, the size of a smartphone. The crystal emitted dim lights that flickered a sonar signal to locate Hollows; the radius of the device was dependent on the user's spiritual pressure. Using disturbances in the user's field of power to send back a signal to the device. Noticing that the device wasn't giving off much of a signal, she'd lightly lift on her eyepatch releasing the wild reiatsu that captivated her true power. As she did so, the tangible power of Akuhebi crushed the beckon just as she received the signal. Letting the eyepatch plop back down she groaned, annoyed that this always seemed to be the case. Her inability to read spiritual pressure and use her spiritual pressure was still something that thwarted her in patrolling. It was perhaps her most significant flaw, aside from the fact that she was unable to flash step or use any Kido. She at least had the relative direction of the being.

She had arrived near a bay, a dock visible just beyond the waters. An amusement park that was known as "Coney Island." Information that was futile to her, but she would make her way there anyway. Having to take the long way around the bay instead of just running across. While she had grown used to this, it was still a hindrance to her performance. Nonetheless, she even traveled with a good speed using long and high leaps in order to scale shorter buildings, using her legs' durability to pounce of buildings that were too tall to climb causing further damage to the slightly ruined city.

The battle-torn area of what was once an amusement park was intact, for the most part. The larger rides that once provided fun for all ages held the most significant of damage, but the majority of the rest of the park remained. As she looked around, searching from the disturbance that led her here, her pace dropped as she found the little scamp. He was but a tiny fellow, which had to mean that he was a speed class of sorts. Figured.

Attempting to sneak up on the Hollow that seemed to have its gaze fixed upon a house mirrors, she slowly crept. Yet, it wouldn't take, but a few steps before the Hollow noticed her, her uncontrollable reitasu giving up her position. "Goddammit! Get your ass back over here!" She shouted with a pouty lip, her arms shooting down her sides in a tantrum as the Hollow pranced into the house of mirrors.

Waiting for a moment to see if the Hollow would heed her command she bellowed a sigh with a curled brow before stomping inside. "I said get your ass back out here!"

エンドポスト

CPK

House of Horrors[SE]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1