Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ulv: Mobile Friendmaker App - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Ulv: Mobile Friendmaker App - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Ulv: Mobile Friendmaker App - Page 2 Empty Re: Ulv: Mobile Friendmaker App

Mon Dec 30, 2019 6:04 pm

ULV AUBER | THE BURNING HEART

Doing his spooky king stuff as usual, Ulv kind of liked it. She had scant few memories from Mirja about that sort of thing and scant few from herself, so seeing him now was quite an interesting thing. She liked it, she should come here more often when he was doing king stuff. And as a bonus, Abalia was sitting there looking like the best queen ever! Ohh, that still filled her full of enthusiasm enough that her Flame inspired others to gush informally at the thing. She remembered back when they first met, and then the whole not-romance of Abalia and Hayden. She was so glad it finally did come through.

Hopefully not starting another diplomatic catastrophe, Ulv stepped up to explain why she had brought Arianda and her current state of existence. After Hayden spoke however, Abalia chimed in with a gentle, delicate and perfect counterbalance to Hayden. Ohh, if Ulv’s self-control wasn’t unfathomably potent, she’d melt into a gushing skee of delight. Quick nod to Haereticus through her inate bond with all Inner Hollows, and she began to speak.

“Ehhh, her position in Shadowfall was akin to the puppy you let run about the place because it’s cute. Complete with leash to make sure it doesn’t run away. Mana has different views to us on what wife means. Eventually Arianda got a family she wanted to protect, so she got my help in leaving Europe and coming to my town in Minatumi. I wanted to move her house but she wouldn’t let me so we just made her a new one. Now, she just sits indoors all day eating chocolate and so I dragged her out to meet some of my friends so she isn’t such a hermit. And what greater pair exists in the world than King Zap and his Queen Hel-Mor?”
She would then lean in to Abalia conspiratorially and whisper loud enough for everyone to hear.

“I actually sort of forgot she was with Shadowfall and all that, but don’t tell anyone, ok? She’s never really been Shadowfally, even with Mirja”

RESOLVE FLAME | END POST

darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ulv: Mobile Friendmaker App - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue128100/999999Ulv: Mobile Friendmaker App - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Mon Dec 30, 2019 10:13 pm

Goddess of the Underworld

ARIANDA VAEL

Ulv: Mobile Friendmaker App - Page 2 6EdIfMt

Artist: The Enigma TNG - Song: Insanity Syndrome - Word Count: N/A

It seemed like the two in front of her were less than happy to see Ari; given her current situation. However, they seemed to believe she was still part of Shadow Fall. This was something Ari could honestly not blame them for; as she had just up and left quite secretly. So much so that only Ulv and Henrex, and anyone who had asked Arianda, would have known. In truth, this was quite her fault; and she was reaping the rewards of being so secretive. However, as a small blush rose upon her pale cheeks, soon to explain for what reason she was here, as her embarrassment rose slowly. Before she could explain, Ulv decided to speak for her in a way that was most unbecoming. Especially speaking of how she spent her days most of the time.

Arianda's face went a shade of red akin to the red eyes that looked they may bore holes into Ulv's skull. However, she soon gained composure, despite her currently red tinged complexion, and let out a soft sigh after Ulv finished her.... "explanation".

"Ulv... Has the right of it. Sort of. I would say 'puppy' and 'wife' are relatively good terms for 'Queen's personal chew toy' and 'just someone she likes a bit more than the rest of her pets'. To say the least, anyone would get tired of it. And, I have not exactly been... 'Evil'. You could say I was seduced by the Queen of demons into a deal that left me on the chewed up and spat out side of things. Literally. However, such things are not proper talk..."

Arianda took a deep breath, straightening out her clothes a little bit after she had a small fit of fury at Ulv for being so uncouth. However, such a thing was to be forgiven as Ulv does have her best interests at hand... Hopefully. Once more, Arianda looked straight for Hayden's eyes, and also Abalia's, not intending to be scared into submission by them. She was free of Mana's tyranny, and wished to be able to keep her family safe from the woman; she did not intend to let herself fall into submission of royals again. Even if the Hayden's were good, Ari had no intention to work, or be with, a body ruled over by a King or Queen of any kind.

"But... If you will not believe it from Ulv, you will now hear it from me. I am no longer with Shadow Fall, or Mana Ashtavon; I have long since left their 'ranks' for my own sanity, my family's safety, and so I would not have to fight, harm, or kill those who I count as friends among those Shadow Fall consider enemies. And, to be completely honest with you, I have absolutely no idea why Ulv brought me here. She just probably wants to get me out of my house and meet people; even if those people want me dead or imprisoned because of my previous, and foolish, affiliations."

Arianda looked at Ulv, a little irritated that she had brought her to Hayden without at least telling Hayden that 'Hey, I'm bringing a person who is good and not at all evil. Yup'. However, it was something Ari would have to deal with as, hopefully, things improved from here on and she wasn't treated badly due to the situation she currently found herself in.

Coding Altered From: [THEFROST]'s
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ulv: Mobile Friendmaker App - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue174500/99999Ulv: Mobile Friendmaker App - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Fri Jan 10, 2020 12:43 pm

KING OF VASTIME

DESMOND HAYDEN

Now this was all very interesting.

Desmond shifted upon the throne, something which was done when an item on the agenda had caught his interest. But he had not gotten from the throne yet, and as he looked over to his elegant wife he knew her to be a shrewd diplomat. The facade she cut was the stark contrast of his own, which allow'd him to act in the rough nature the king of Vastime was known for. Such a dynamic was a contrast to their personal lives as well, a thin smile breaking the stony features unable to ignore such a thing when looked at his beloved.

But eventually as she finished speaking he'd turn his gaze back to the two. A low rumble coming onto his throat, before lifting a hand motioning for something. "Ah yes, my queen speaks the truth. I welcome you once more, are you hungry or thirst? I am sure you two have many great tales, and if Ulv Auber brings a friend before me; food would be advisable." With a look thrown to his wife, indicating he planned to stand he would rise from the stone beginning to descend the steps.

"Our day was just going to end, allows me to treat you two to dinner within my home and we can talk privately."

Ulv: Mobile Friendmaker App - Page 2 JfH75kA
Ulv: Mobile Friendmaker App - Page 2 H8Tyk70
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ulv: Mobile Friendmaker App - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Ulv: Mobile Friendmaker App - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:44 pm

Ulv: Mobile Friendmaker App - Page 2 VYUCru2

Abalia Kyoraku-Hayden

"Ah, is that so, Ulv? Well, we will surely keep that in mind."

Abalia listened carefully to Ulv's words, but far moreso to Arianda's, her motherly smile and warm air covering the cold, calculating mind behind it. She carefully considered the words that the former Archduchess had said, and when she replied, it was with the same matronly air that she always retained when acting as the White Gold Queen.

"There is no need to justify yourself when the protection of your family is your reason, Lady Vael. If you come here without intent to harm, then you will find no hostility within these halls. As my king has said, we were soon to retire for dinner. It would be wonderful if you might accompany us for further discourse."

Despite her words, and despite her kind demeanor, internally Abalia simply continued to study the demon with a ludicrously keen eye. Such was her ability as Queen, to maintain such a kind air while being so very detached within herself. She knew that her husband was much the same, if perhaps an inversion of her own situation. It was...amusing to her. Just the faintest bit.

Coding in Template By:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/u1
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ulv: Mobile Friendmaker App - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Ulv: Mobile Friendmaker App - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Sat Jan 18, 2020 4:45 pm

ULV AUBER | THE BURNING HEART

Ulv would keep her scowls to herself and graciously accept the invitation back to the house. Being in a much less formal situation would be very helpful for her and for Ari to boot. Ulv never did formal well, and Arianda could converse rather than appeal, if it was to the people.

But, once she did get there, she would give Hayden the big, deep scowl of her life "If Ulv...what are you trying to say?" she asked, her face pinched in a comedically exaggerated form of disgruntlement. And, just to prove that she was as two-sided and paradoxically dictotomied as she seemed, she would give Abalia a smile and a warm comment.

"If you want to have a sit down and a gentle conversation with Arianda while I cook, I can handle that. Cooking is like, the only domestic skill we have"

RESOLVE FLAME | END POST

darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ulv: Mobile Friendmaker App - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue128100/999999Ulv: Mobile Friendmaker App - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:59 pm

Goddess of the Underworld

ARIANDA VAEL

Artist: The Enigma TNG - Song: Insanity Syndrome - Word Count: N/A

Something seemed strangely off to Ari. Maybe it was how easily they straight up accepted that she was most certainly in the clear now. Of course, it could also be just general paranoia about her situation. However, she still did not entirely like being invited to the home of someone who had apparently thought of her as an enemy, or maybe even wished her dead, up until now. Which is why Ari did her best to stick close to Ulv; wanting to stay somewhat safe as she traveled with the group to the Hayden's home. However, she was still very concerned. What if this was all just something to trap Ari in a situation that complicated everything? What if it was something worse? Simply put, it was a risk she may have to take; especially given Ulv has a habit of forcing her into situations like this. Something that will likely never change.

So, the little demon followed cautiously, keeping an eye and ear out; and she even did her best to try and feel the emotions of Hayden and Abalia. However, the two seemed quite good at containing their emotions. Ari would simply have to wait and see what would happen; and hope that everything would go well and she wasn't going to end up in a situation that caused her any form of harm or misfortune.

MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ulv: Mobile Friendmaker App - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue174500/99999Ulv: Mobile Friendmaker App - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Fri Jan 31, 2020 4:57 pm

KING OF VASTIME

DESMOND HAYDEN

The walk into the main domestic living area of the estate would be a short trip, but as they walked the man would straighten his tie once. He wasn't keen on the robes of majesty, but he liked a nice suit with some additions. With that being said he'd look over to the group. "I am curious, Arianda, do you enjoy cooking?" The man would ask with some genuine interest, after Ulv spoke.

"Me and my wife generally prepare our meals together, dinner is one of the only meals we can share. Provided Arianda would like to perhaps we could all help with the meal." The man would suggest, casting a thoughtful eye to his wife. He hoped she understood what he was going for here, not it wasn't a hope. He knew she would. This was Vastime after all, a nation which functioned on breaking bread with other races.

"If not, I am fine with simply preparing the table while we talk. How exciting, we rare get dinner guests." The man would laugh, shifting his gaze from his wife back to Arianda.

Ulv: Mobile Friendmaker App - Page 2 JfH75kA
Ulv: Mobile Friendmaker App - Page 2 H8Tyk70
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum