Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

The Questioning of Tsubasa Unabara Empty The Questioning of Tsubasa Unabara

Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:24 pm

The Questioning of Tsubasa Unabara 6EdIfMt

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

Chained and shackled with several high tier kido and many other things. Tsubasa's mouth was bound so he did not speak as were his eyes. Hands bound to his shoulders and elbows. Special care taken around his legs to his arms among other things. Every precaution had been taken on this matter of Tsubasa's trial. So many things to try the former leader for. He'd been a thorn in the side of the Gotei. Along with every other manner of a spell or reasonable means to hold him in place. Sitting in a chair similar to others for this type of thing. Tsubasa's frame remained still until it became clear. He'd fallen asleep as he didn't care about it. The meaning and all the drama of this were pointless to him. His mouth was undone releasing the strap there allowing air to pass in as well as the blindfold. He sat in the room where many sat to judge him. But in truth, he'd stopped caring or pretending to at this junction. His eyes opened slowly looking left to right. Coming from his sleep he let his crimson eyes scan the room.

He knew the place well enough as they spoke to him. Demanding his attention he merely sat unaffected or caring. This entire thing was pointless in his eyes. Locking him in a cell was enough. Why go through this song and dance of it all. How these bureaucrats loved their paperwork. He'd forgotten about it simply letting his eyes get closed as he pondered going back to sleep. Rude perhaps but it wasn't like he cared anyways. A question was asked for an account of things as he opened them. "Seems pointless, doesn't it? Everyone knows what happened and what is going to happen right?" Crimson eyes opened before attention fell on the one speaking. This was a man who turned red at being talked back too. They demanded to know answers which they thought their right. Tsubasa merely yawned at it as his crimson eyes looked at them. "Noisy bunch, why does my answer matter kill me or imprison me. I don't care." This seemed to drain the color from their faces.

Something akin to a resolve filled the room from Tsubasa's chair. He had no value of his life nor care about being in jail for eternity. They could lock him up for millions of years and he'd merely shrug. No sorrow filled his gaze or weeping remorse. Tsubasa held none of those things as the people judging him seemed taken aback. As though they sought some reason an element of possible recourse. But his statement made one thing clear, Tsubasa desired punishment. It did not bother him he didn't fear death or being put in jail. Fear had died within this Shinigami a long time ago. When the gates of Hell were brought before the First Divison That was the day fear died for him. "But, if you want to hear a tale of where it began." He said his lips curling into a grin. He had an inkling where it all started of course. Tsubasa could tell them of what happened at this point. Expanding their prowess had been costly for Tsubasa he'd broke basically.

"I'd say it began, right before I nominated Iriko for Captain Commander. " He said thoughtfully as he recalled back that day. Those two men had stopped the blast Khala released but not completely. They'd defended their people's lives but that was all. Everyone had been wounded or rendered unable to act. "Iriko and I had kept you all from dying that much is true. But a problem lingered I had been broken rather greatly. So a deal was made with a certain restful being in the Palace." He spoke of the Soul King calmly of the being who rested beyond the regular gaze. Tsubasa had been a member of that place. He could still truthfully get there if he desired. But he'd long since hung up his sword at this moment. "Our healers had been broken and so medical aid was quite impossible. I arranged for the Soul King and Zero Divison to revive those who'd been harmed." He said softly recalling it with memory's which weren't good for him. He did not plead innocence or such things. No his soul was dark and deserved whatever punishment they imagined.

"I destroyed myself you see, by pushing too hard and contracted something dangerous to those around me. So I departed and became the loyal guard for the King." He said softly his eyes looking a bit bored of the story. They wanted to hear it as he could see them merely wanting to ask. Demanding he gets to the point though they knew he wasn't done. Not by a long shot had Tsubasa explained it to them. Tsubasa's eyes looked at his hand as he decided to describe it to them this way. "Imagine if you will a body containing more power then it can bear. What happens when the force is allowed out in one final burst. What sort of bomb it turns someone into, I was ill-prepared to be one. " He said flatly as he acknowledged that the amount of power wasn't meant for him. He wasn't ready at the time nor was he at this moment. Tsubasa could see them beginning to realize the problem.

He chuckled a bit as he could see their brains began to unravel his reasoning. "Now your catching on, I was a walking time bomb of excess energy. I contained it with Science and some help from the King. But that was a temporary bandaid over the larger problem. Hawaii proved I was not yet well and did indeed release some of the power." He said softly not hiding the fact nor lying about Hawaii. Tsubasa had killed before thus it meant little to him about the side effects. Death was normal and it was something you must be prepared for. "Thus I determined to blow up Shadow Fall perhaps in the end, maybe make use of this wretched life. " Tsubasa had no care about his well being it was also why he'd avoided his sister. He couldn't tell Henrex hey I'm a timebomb by the way. Nor did he let people know his emotions and kept them well hidden. Ibiki nor any others were aware of this fact. Tsubasa had considered simply using himself to kill Mana.

But by this point, his energy flow was too little so the last spurt was spent on Henrex and Kuro. "Storytime is over class, kill me or put me in jail. I care not if you believe the tale or not. I've finished talking and am done discussing or debating what happened to me and Iriko. " His eyes and facial expression changed slowly. Stoic features becoming clear as he closed his crimson eyes. Falling back into his slumber doubting they'd care or believe him. But they had to understand something basic. Power wasn't simple you either could handle it or you couldn't. He couldn't that was all there was to that and this. So they could hurry up and put him in jail. Or break out the soul killer weapon from older. It no longer mattered to Tsubasa Unabara. He'd done his job he was no longer a time bomb. He'd revealed the secret he kept hidden as instructed. It was one of the prerequisites the King laid upon him. But that was the end of it and they had their answers. One question did catch his ears, why hadn't he sought help from the Gotei. Why did he not use the alliance and were at presently? Or master the power inside him instead of this course.

"I told you, it was unstable any prodding by someone other then his Majesty would have wiped out most of the Gotei and could have been rather deadly.." Tachyon bomb was the term he'd come to understand rather clearly. Tsubasa had become something unstable needing snuffed out but that was risky. So he took it upon himself and finished his job. Now they could kill him and or put him in jail as he rested himself comfortably in the chair.

Template By: [THEFROST]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum