Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» Future Heritage
Talisman Kido (WIP) EmptyToday at 6:31 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Old World
Talisman Kido (WIP) EmptyToday at 6:08 pm by Forsaken Crow

» The Magic of the Heart (OPEN)
Talisman Kido (WIP) EmptyToday at 5:16 pm by darkfunnel

» Breakfast, Not Me [Elyss]
Talisman Kido (WIP) EmptyToday at 3:54 pm by basswalker

» The Devil Went Down to Karakura [PRIVATE/Kendall] [Pre-War]
Talisman Kido (WIP) EmptyToday at 3:49 pm by Henrex

» Remembrance and Nostalgia [Kyu]
Talisman Kido (WIP) EmptyYesterday at 3:43 pm by JJ

» Tsuchihana Hakaizen
Talisman Kido (WIP) EmptyMon Aug 19, 2019 11:28 pm by Hakaizen

» HEROES LIKE US - A Freeform MHA RP
Talisman Kido (WIP) EmptyMon Aug 19, 2019 8:26 pm by Guest

» Mujin Makiyoshi[Approved 2-4]
Talisman Kido (WIP) EmptyMon Aug 19, 2019 5:41 pm by Mujin

» Ulv Casts Wish!
Talisman Kido (WIP) EmptyMon Aug 19, 2019 5:46 am by Mirja Eeola

Top posters
THEFROST
Talisman Kido (WIP) I_vote_lcapTalisman Kido (WIP) I_voting_barTalisman Kido (WIP) I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Talisman Kido (WIP) I_vote_lcapTalisman Kido (WIP) I_voting_barTalisman Kido (WIP) I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2687 registered users
The newest registered user is Hatorifangirl

Our users have posted a total of 129934 messages in 19763 subjects

Talisman Kido (WIP)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Forsaken Crow
Forsaken Crow

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Talisman Kido (WIP) Left_bar_bleue815500/9999999Talisman Kido (WIP) Empty_bar_bleue  (815500/9999999)
Tiers:

Talisman Kido (WIP) Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Talisman Kido (WIP)   Talisman Kido (WIP) EmptyThu Jul 25, 2019 10:29 pm

Name: Heaven's Breath
Type: Kaido
Number/Scaling: 15
Appearance: This is a number of the Kido created on paper talisman's that Takehiko uses. They are small enough to be held between both his index and middle fingers. With Black Powder writing the words Heaven's Breath. The kido is thus kept upon the paper. This same method is duplicated for the others though in different writing. Now blood and other things can be used instead of this.
Effect: The user will hold the Talisman with their index and middle finger gesturing it outwards. Holding it upright so it's vertically straight in the air. Upon activation, a glow with consuming the paper as a blast of green air will emerge from it. This will rest upon the intended target's body as a gentle breeze mending injuries much quicker than regular Kaido. As it seeps into the skin without much issue and breathes inside them. Easing their breath and helping them rest peacefully.

Name: Heaven's Bubble
Type: Kaido
Number/Scaling: 25
Appearance: This is again a Talisman based kido written on paper with the words transcribed upon it. These don't require incantations but once spent the paper is gone. This kido cannot be executed without the Talisman as they are intended. Takehiko himself cannot do it without them at present. Finding these a useful method to use as a release mechanism and bypass some incantation work. As he believed it would be useful in this regard.
Effect: This Talisman activates differently as it's normally placed upon the target. Letting it rest on them as it activates. Consuming it and putting the person into a bubble of greenish water. By bathing them in highly intense Kaido based waters. He can accelerate the healing process that normally takes longer. It must be noted this draws on Takehiko's energy to activate them. So much like regular kido, they still cost energy to summon forward. The bubble will heal most injuries within an hour depending on Takehiko's performance in that field at the time.

Talisman Kido (WIP)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: CHARACTER CREATION CENTER :: Custom Creation Center :: Custom "Magic" Creation Center :: WIP "Magics"-
Jump to: