Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» Nicoletta Karlene
Hotter than Hot, in a lot of good ways~ EmptyToday at 8:07 pm by Valkyron

» A Costume Party for the Ages [Open]
Hotter than Hot, in a lot of good ways~ EmptyToday at 2:43 pm by MWD

» Earth, Wind... and Fire Couldn't Make It [Yoriko]
Hotter than Hot, in a lot of good ways~ EmptyToday at 2:27 pm by MWD

» Monday Free, Tuesday Revenge
Hotter than Hot, in a lot of good ways~ EmptyToday at 1:25 pm by MWD

» Lost and Found
Hotter than Hot, in a lot of good ways~ EmptyYesterday at 11:37 pm by Siegharty

» Summertime Magic(Zunza/Anna)(Private)
Hotter than Hot, in a lot of good ways~ EmptyYesterday at 2:18 pm by Steiner Franz

» Familiar Faces
Hotter than Hot, in a lot of good ways~ EmptyYesterday at 1:00 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Calamity Awakens
Hotter than Hot, in a lot of good ways~ EmptyYesterday at 12:49 pm by Forsaken Crow

» The Wasteland and I (Open)
Hotter than Hot, in a lot of good ways~ EmptyTue Oct 15, 2019 4:48 pm by Steiner Franz

» The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System
Hotter than Hot, in a lot of good ways~ EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 pm by Mirja Eeola

Top posters
THEFROST
Hotter than Hot, in a lot of good ways~ I_vote_lcapHotter than Hot, in a lot of good ways~ I_voting_barHotter than Hot, in a lot of good ways~ I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Hotter than Hot, in a lot of good ways~ I_vote_lcapHotter than Hot, in a lot of good ways~ I_voting_barHotter than Hot, in a lot of good ways~ I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Forsaken Crow
Chao
Mirja Eeola
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2700 registered users
The newest registered user is BlackOoze

Our users have posted a total of 130613 messages in 19844 subjects

Hotter than Hot, in a lot of good ways~

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy
Mirja Eeola

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hotter than Hot, in a lot of good ways~ Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Hotter than Hot, in a lot of good ways~ Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Hotter than Hot, in a lot of good ways~ Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Hotter than Hot, in a lot of good ways~   Hotter than Hot, in a lot of good ways~ EmptyThu Aug 01, 2019 5:23 am

Hotter than Hot, in a lot of good ways~ 6EdIfMt

The Flame Of Hope

Artist: Carrotwine - Song: Dark Side Of The Road

Ulv arrived in Romania, and headed up to Claire's castle. She could have just appeared in Claire's castle, but were was the fun in that? Much better to ride in on a giant seven foot cow. It made a statement, and got stares because it was a truly giant cow, and a woman was riding on top of that giant cow like it was a normal horse. The cow was relevant, a key point in why she was here right now, to talk to Claire about trade and labour between Romania and Minatumi Harbour, who's industry of giant cows and mineral refinement was just starting up. So, riding the cow up to Claire's Castle, she sat outside the front gate and waited.

"Claire~! I bring a cow! Not quit as enticing as Elyss, maybe. Probably not so fun in bed either, but you can kill it and pull out it's flesh to eat. Something that is frowned upon if you do it to Elyss" Ulv exclaimed, smirking to herself. Hopefully Elyss was enjoying herself, and if not there was liable to be much the broken about this place. Either way was good, Ulv liked broken stuff.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Back to top Go down

Hotter than Hot, in a lot of good ways~
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1