Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» Hello everyone
tallygarunga || hp original. get magical EmptyToday at 4:25 am by Mujin

» Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv]
tallygarunga || hp original. get magical EmptyYesterday at 12:55 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Old World
tallygarunga || hp original. get magical EmptyYesterday at 12:35 pm by basswalker

» Starman
tallygarunga || hp original. get magical EmptyFri Aug 16, 2019 3:25 am by Iori[Chronos]

» Soul Food [Law, Murasaki]
tallygarunga || hp original. get magical EmptyFri Aug 16, 2019 2:18 am by Absentee

» Persona New Arcana
tallygarunga || hp original. get magical EmptyThu Aug 15, 2019 8:50 pm by Guest

» Alder Adams
tallygarunga || hp original. get magical EmptyThu Aug 15, 2019 7:38 pm by JJ

» Hot Wind Blowing [Fuuen, Elyss]
tallygarunga || hp original. get magical EmptyThu Aug 15, 2019 1:36 pm by Siegharty

» May Burst Prize Claim
tallygarunga || hp original. get magical EmptyThu Aug 15, 2019 12:46 pm by Mirja Eeola

» New threads and training? What more can a girl want!
tallygarunga || hp original. get magical EmptyThu Aug 15, 2019 9:28 am by Mirja Eeola

Top posters
THEFROST
tallygarunga || hp original. get magical I_vote_lcaptallygarunga || hp original. get magical I_voting_bartallygarunga || hp original. get magical I_vote_rcap 
JJ
tallygarunga || hp original. get magical I_vote_lcaptallygarunga || hp original. get magical I_voting_bartallygarunga || hp original. get magical I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2686 registered users
The newest registered user is Sea_Nettle

Our users have posted a total of 129916 messages in 19757 subjects

tallygarunga || hp original. get magical

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sadrienne
Anonymous

tallygarunga || hp original. get magical Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: tallygarunga || hp original. get magical   tallygarunga || hp original. get magical EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 6:38 am

tallygarunga || hp original. get magical 0_advertimgtally

HOME | RULES | CREATION GUIDE | DISCORD

Imagine being the only Ministry-funded wizarding school in the entire country.
Yep, that's right. All the "rejects" who couldn't get into, or afford, prestigious
private schools end up at Tallygarunga. It's always been that way, and we're
proud of it. Lately, the love-hate relationship between school and Ministry is
getting rockier, and that's not all that is going downhill...

Back to top Go down

tallygarunga || hp original. get magical
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1