Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Reunion of the Most Spontaneous [Private: Siegharty] Left_bar_bleue128100/999999A Reunion of the Most Spontaneous [Private: Siegharty] Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

A Reunion of the Most Spontaneous [Private: Siegharty] Empty A Reunion of the Most Spontaneous [Private: Siegharty]

Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:47 pm

Song: Funkyard - By: Arrowhead & Zentra - Word Count: N/A

How long had it been since that quite random visit of Ulv and Elyss? One that led to training and, well... a long night. Hopefully, Elyss had not forgotten Ari; and Ari had not forgotten her. However, despite her appearances, Ari can be absolutely terrible and contacting someone again; but it was a terrible idea to string someone along. She knew that Elyss likely did not wish to be with her; after all she was not exactly the best person to get a relationship in without knowing a bit more. At least, knowing more than simply being in bed. However, this little demon did have an idea. She wished to have a reunion with Elyss! That dear little ball of anger who she could just cuddle all day. Why? She was adorable! But had a fire burning within her that, well, Ari knew it could become something grand if she nurtured it; and especially if her anger didn't literally kill her. Of course, that was the hope.

It was for that reason that Ari had a mind to contact Ulv, maybe go to her place and ask if she could take Elyss for the day; or even find the woman herself and ask her to come over! After all, she was her own woman despite Ulv's... Ulv-ness. Of course, she didn't know where Elyss was. She didn't exactly have a phone... At least as far as Ari knew. Ulv probably didn't have a phone. Ari did, for reasons because she was addicted to music a few years ago; now it was simply a means of communication. And games. However, without a way to contact Elyss like that came the more conventional methods of going to Ulv and asking where the angry redhead was. But... maybe she should save that for another day. The woman was likely too busy today; so Ari would wait till tomorrow. Which is why Arianda flopped onto the couch, with a chocolate bar, and a remote in hand; prime conditions to watch TV and relax for the day. Well, at least if there were no visitors. Which, knowing Ulv, she could arrive at anytime and be Ulv. However, for now, things were quiet and Ari had time to think. Think about what to do. And eat some chocolate.

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Reunion of the Most Spontaneous [Private: Siegharty] Left_bar_bleue0/0A Reunion of the Most Spontaneous [Private: Siegharty] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

A Reunion of the Most Spontaneous [Private: Siegharty] Empty Re: A Reunion of the Most Spontaneous [Private: Siegharty]

Sat Aug 10, 2019 11:12 am

ポ ス ト を 開 始

‘Knock knock knock’

It seems someone decided to randomly bang against Arianda’s door uncaring for if there was a doorknob or a better way to go about it. Whoever it was, though, has a heavy fist as their knocking seemed to echo within the large home. Well, that’s probably just how mansions are though; all big and hollow inside; easy for sounds to bounce around if you’re in the right area.

However, knowing how powerful Arianda is, there is little doubt the demon knows who is at her door just by senses alone; a familiar feeling that seems a bit more potent and stronger from the last time these two have met. There’s also something else; a slight difference. Maybe it’s the fact that this woman at her door now has two swords strapped to her back by bandages.

Elyss, is here, and she really should get a more proper way to carry her Zanpakutos around besides wrapping them up and tossing them behind her back. The dude in her head is always pissy about that. Maybe she does it just to peeve him. Anyway, she’s here at Ari’s place for no apparent reason dressed casually in black jeans, a white shirt with a black leather jacket on. Her red hair is the same as always. She never changes it much; just a simple combing before stepping outside. Guess that’s just how easy it is for someone with naturally straight hair.

This begs the question however; what is Elyss doing here? Asking her that would get no answer though, for Elyss doesn’t even know why she’s here. She was just walking around per usual and happened to be in the area. It had been a while since she’d last experienced Ari; the memories of such still cause her discomfort in a more sensual form. Yet, Elyss had moved on from that experience and no longer feels any need or want for going through such again. She is here to simply check up on a friend, and in her mind, nothing more. She hopes Ari doesn’t attempt anything funny while she’s here. Elyss doesn’t want to regret stopping by to catch up.

“Hurry up.”

The 5’5” redhead is a bit impatient. If Ulv were to come by and see her here, no doubt that woman would run her mouth in ways to embarrass her. Even with that in mind, Ulv could just appear whenever she pleases without warning to do the same, so Elyss will never feel truly at ease about this with the thought that both Ari and Ulv may suggest things she doesn’t want to think about right now. So, with her mind set up on how she wants this to go, she just waits for whoever to open the door. Maybe Ari had gained a maid or some woman while they had been apart. Does Ari even like men? Elyss would be surprised, honestly, if a guy opened the door.

エンドポスト~

CPK

darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Reunion of the Most Spontaneous [Private: Siegharty] Left_bar_bleue128100/999999A Reunion of the Most Spontaneous [Private: Siegharty] Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

A Reunion of the Most Spontaneous [Private: Siegharty] Empty Re: A Reunion of the Most Spontaneous [Private: Siegharty]

Sat Aug 10, 2019 5:44 pm

A... knock at the door? Arianda blinked, turning her head to face towards approximately where her door was; confused for a few moments before she popped up from the couch, and walked to the front door of her mansion. It could be Ulv... then again, she normally would shout through the door after knocking; at least the last time she knocked there was shouting. Regardless Arianda simply shrugged and moved towards the door, pulling it open. Who she saw, made her jaw drop just a little bit.

Elyss... it was Elyss. The very girl Ari had been thinking about and wanting to see again. Sure, she may not get to have such grand fun with Elyss again; but she still couldn't resist who she was. So, that was why, before Elyss could speak after apparently saying a disgruntled 'hurry up' before Ari opened the door, she gave the woman a loving kiss on the lips that lasted long enough to say that she missed Elyss without going into intimacy; she then pulled Elyss inside. The door was closed soon after, and Arianda hugged Elyss tight, nuzzling her face into the redhead's neck.

"Elysss~!!! I've missed youuuuu! I was just thinking about finding you so we could spend some time together!"

The demon, who was certainly no different from before, had some different clothes on; at least at this point. Seemed like something a little bit new she just wanted to try out; and it did look nice. Arianda grinned at Elyss, only looking up possibly the smallest bit at the 5'5" redhead. It was then that Ari took her hand and pulled Elyss into her den; towards the couch where her chocolate bar had been forgotten upon. She picked up the chocolate bar, sat down, and then gestured for Elyss to sit next to her; not wanting to take no for an answer. Soon, Ari gave her a big smile.

"So! What brings you here today, Elyss~? Wanting to see little ol' Ari again~?"

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Reunion of the Most Spontaneous [Private: Siegharty] Left_bar_bleue0/0A Reunion of the Most Spontaneous [Private: Siegharty] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:04 am

ポ ス ト を 開 始

As if Elyss expected for Arianda to have such wants. Why would the redhead suspect anyone to want to actually go out and find her for any reason besides Ulv? Hell. Elyss couldn’t quite pinpoint the reason why she even attempts to visit others. Yeah. They wouldn’t be angered by her dropping by, but, no doubt, they’d have been fine without her with or without her presence. So, no. When Arianda exploded from her mansion pulling Elyss into a most spontaneous, the redhead was completely caught off guard by the sudden event unable to react at that exact moment.

Of course, from there, things continued to bewilder her, as even before she could do anything, she finds herself inside the home. Then, the kiss ended in moments that felt like minutes. Now, she has the shorter woman digging into her neck with her head lovingly. To be honest, Elyss felt she should have seen this coming, but she figured her demeanor would have been enough to let Ari know that she wasn’t here for any of that tomfoolery. She should have guessed Ari would have instantly jumped at the chance to get close without even trying to read the mood in the air. The little demon seemed compulsive to her desires more so than Elyss is with her anger.

“Thinking about me? Eh… Thanks, but let’s not… kiss me like that again, okay?”

Elyss isn’t angry. She’s more annoyed than angry. Ari meant no harm by anything she did, so getting angry seemed a bit pointless, and, no doubt, Ari probably expected for her kiss to be received more positively. Though, Elyss doesn’t think too much about it, for if she does, she’d only fluster herself and remember that day that seemed so long ago. She’d like this moment to simply be a friendly experience.

So, off to the couch she finds herself. It reminds her of last time. Ari’s little suggestion of how to handle her mental issues. Yeah. That didn’t work so well at all in the long run. With a sigh, Elyss takes a seat and takes a moment to fix up her hair some. Long hair is an annoyance at times. She should try tying it up or something to keep it from her eyes.

“I’m just here because I was nearby. It’s been a while. Just thought I could drop by and check up on you. I’m not here for anything scandalous though, Ari. So, let’s refrain ourselves.”

Despite the slight grumble in her words, she does end up giving the woman a small smile before tossing the swords on her back to the ground carelessly. Well, she didn’t like the harsh words her Zanpakuto had about what just occurred.

“As you can see, I’ve kind of… grown a bit… gained new quirks about myself. Just go curious about yourself is all.”

エンドポスト~

CPK

darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Aug 18, 2019 7:56 pm

Arianda could not help but blush sheepishly after her sudden outburst of affection that certainly was not... well, it wasn't exactly needed for this situation. Which Elyss made quite plain. Arianda bowed her head a tiny bit, letting out a tiny groan at her own impulsiveness. But, she looked up and gave Elyss an apologetic smile.

"Sorry about that... Overreacted a little bit. But, I really did miss you. So, sorry about that... Probably not something you want when coming over for a casual chat, huh?"

Arianda gave her a smile as they sat upon the couch. She was, after all, quite the goofball and she was certainly a little impulsive; so an apology was in order. Which is why she gave it. However, now was the time to talk, grow, and maybe be friends instead of well, what happened previously. So, soon, Arianda was simply watching the woman next to her; listening and sensing a bit of that irritation about... her hair? Maybe it was about Ari? However, judging by the state of Elyss's hair... well, that was more likely. Arianda smiled at Elyss and gently extended her hands towards Elyss; gesturing to her hair.

"Hey Elyss... your hair, may I? I may be able to help a little."

If Elyss allowed Arianda to touch her hair, she would start trying to fix up her hair, maybe tie it into a pony tail to keep hair out of her eyes; or she may even put it into a braid. Either way, she would attempt to keep Elyss's hair out of her eyes. Of course, if she was allowed. Otherwise, things would continue as normal.

Arianda let out a tiny chuckle and smiled at the woman, returning the small smile she got from Elyss.

"Well, I promise I will do nothing scandalous unless you engage it, alright? Otherwise, these hands will not go below clothes or on private areas! You have my word. Which I hope means a bit of something."

Arianda gave Elyss a warm smile, she was at least, hopefully, trustworthy enough that she wouldn't suddenly lewd Elyss without permission or engagement from Elyss herself. But, knowing Elyss, it was likely she would stick to that word of nothing scandalous. Which, honestly, is likely good; they have no need to be lewd. They can just simply spend some time together... maybe have dinner. Elyss may even learn about Ari's strange little quirk when she cooks. Nothing bad, just, annoying for Ari. However, she soon nodded at Elyss as she looked at her.

"Well, give yourself a bit of credit. You have grown more than a bit, having your zanpakuto, and more willing to speak your mind. And, well, you don't seem as angry."

Arianda gave Elyss that same warm smile, still working on Elyss's hair if she was allowed previously.

"Well, if you have any questions about me, then ask away hun. I'm sure I'll be able to answer just about anything your curiosity may question."

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:29 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

Seeing feel bad for her actions caused Elyss to feel a bit bad; a bit. The woman won’t learn what she can and can’t do without Elyss putting her foot down though. Her and Ulv seem good at keeping their space once boundaries have been set, but she feels that both of them also suck at remembering to not do anything weird. Ari would be more apologetic about it though while Ulv would probably just shrug it off. There’s nothing to say when Ari apologizes, so she focuses on the next words from her.

Her hair? Elyss moves a hand and runs it through her long red hair that is actually spilling onto the couch a bit. When did it get so long? She frowns some before sighing and nods to Ari.

“Fine. I’m gonna cut it eventually, but for now. You can tie it up.”

Elyss didn’t care how it got put up for now, and was glad for it to be in a bit of a high ponytail that kept any hair from her eyes. She, then, shrugs and gives a thumbs up.

“Well, if you say you’ll not randomly kiss me and take off your bottoms when I’m around, I’m fine with that. I don’t really think I’m going to jump at any chance to do anything with you. I… I kind of want to stay out of spontaneous sex conquests.”

She chuckles lightly shaking her head and finds herself lightly blushing at the compliment to her growth. She didn’t think about it much, but she knows she’s not as bad as she was so long ago. Well, how long has it been? She hasn’t really kept up with the days, but moving on from that, she moves to her thoughts. There’s a certain feeling she’s getting from Ari; something similar to another.

“Hey. Ari. I’ve grown a bit, and I can kind of sense another’s energy somewhat. I’ve never thought about it, but you feel a bit similar to a demon I talked to.”

She notes tilting her head and connecting a bit of dots. Though, she waits for the other to explain her scent and feel to the redhead. If Ari is, in fact, a demon, then, that changes nothing.

エンドポスト~

CPK

darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Aug 30, 2019 1:13 pm

Arianda gave Elyss a sheepish smile. She would indeed not take off her skirt or panties at random and flash her business to Elyss. Not only would it be inappropriate, if anything was to happen, she would rather Elyss initiate it at this point. Because, it seemed like the affection was wholly one sided; with Ari being the one to deliver it and Elyss only to take it and give not much back. However, it probably was just how the woman rolled; maybe she didn't wish to get too deep with Ari because she could fall for the demon. Or... well, she simply had no interest for the demon who had taken her first sexual experience. Whatever the reason, Arianda simply smiled at Elyss warmly.

"Don't worry, if my plan was lewd, I wouldn't have disengaged from that kiss... Besides, you aren't a random sex conquest; nor would you be. That's not how I view such things... however, I understand how you feel, Elyss; so don't worry about it. I'll keep everything lewd on lock unless you want otherwise, okay~?"

The little demon, despite being a little sad that Elyss may not feel any form of affection towards her, gave Elyss that same warm smile before she noticed the woman's blush from her compliments. Arianda let out a tiny chuckle and smiled still at the woman. She had indeed grown; but Ari was uncertain if she had grown well. Certainly, she had grown fast, but it was important not to suppress ones emotions and feelings. Regardless, even if that wasn't the case; Arianda still wanted Elyss to at least be more careful with herself. She was not like Ari, she could not just simply regenerate and reform. However... that was not the case at hand. What was, well, that was something else.

After Arianda had finished giving Elyss a braid, quite an intricate one, that kept hair out of the woman's eyes; Ari heard her question and damn near froze solid. She blinked at Elyss a few times after she had stopped nearly all movement and sighed softly, rubbing the back of her head and looking down.

"Sheesh... you really have grown, Elyss. I didn't want you to know at first, because most aren't exactly accepting of demons, but, well..."

Arianda let out a soft shaky sigh, and, before Elyss's eyes, if she was looking at Ari, Arianda changed the color of her eyes to a bright blue; her purples becoming more like a four pointed star. She smiled at Elyss, growing horns as her hair elongated and turned white. She smiled at Elyss, in a different set of clothes entirely and took Elyss's hands in hers; so Elyss could feel it was certainly still Ari just through touch. Of course, her energy did not change, just how she looked; even her height by a slight amount.
Ari's True Form:

"I am indeed a demon. I hope... I hope this does not change anything between us. I doubt you hold much more than friendship for me, but, I don't want to lose you, Elyss."

Arianda smiled warmly still, shifting back to her normal silver eyed, black hair with red highlights, and lack of horns form. She soon let go of Elyss's hands and gently twiddled her thumbs.

"So... now you know, huh...? If you are curious about anything... go ahead and ask, Hun. I'm all ears."

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Sep 02, 2019 9:04 am

ポ ス ト を 開 始

Ari may say she’s not that type of individual, but Elyss’ main issue here in the fact that a simple yes would have the woman all too giddy. Though, who wouldn’t be giddy when the prospect of sex is brought up. It is an intimate moment meant to bring out one’s emotions; an act that is meant to fill the body with boundless pleasure. Some beings even survive off of such pleasures and have means of increasing it between their partner and them. Yes. Sex is dangerous which she has learned from Ulv. Not dangerous per say fatal, but dangerous in how it changes people if used in certain ways. Maybe Elyss is just too shy to go through such things again. Maybe she’s embarrassed by her lack of skill. Maybe she’s also somewhat afraid of Ari’s power. It would be a lie to say that any attraction is gone because one’s mind isn’t that simple or easy to control. Elyss just hates how easy it is for everyone to throw themselves at a good time, and she’s fighting such urges even though she gets invited time after time after time to indulge in them. There has to be some annoyance in there with the fact she’s hit on so much. Yeah. She’s just not being stubborn, is she?

Either way, she has already said her mind and turned this meeting away from the idea of intercourse. However, Ari’s mind is probably still going to be gravitating towards fun times in bed or on the couch… or anywhere for that matter. There’s no suppression with Elyss anyway besides her resistance to fun times. She’s as blunt, angry, and monotone as she has always been; a bit of more expressions here and there, but she still prefers watching and daydreaming. Maybe that’s another reason she’s not as drawn to sex as others.

Elyss moves a hand and looks at the braid blinking a bit and feeling a bit bad about thinking of cutting it. Ari did a good job a bit too good of a job. Though, finally. They’re talking about why Ari feels like a demon, and of course, there isn’t much surprise to this reveal. Elyss has already met a strange; one that called her cute much like everyone else the redhead has interacted with. Also, one who grew eyeballs on her body and can make wishes that come true or something.

When Ari changed, all she got was a raised brow at how completely different her true form looked to how she walks around. Talk about a makeover. For a second, Elyss felt a bit peeved at Ari for changing herself so much from her actual look. Horns? White hair? Blue eyes? A whole new outfit? Demons are interesting beings that Elyss feels like learning more about. She can’t stay peeved for long truthfully. It makes sense Ari wouldn’t want people to know of what she is. Demons in culture were never portrayed as the good guys, and through reading of a few books and looking at current events, demons are causing issues in the world. That, however, doesn’t change one thing Elyss has about herself.

“It doesn’t matter if you’re a demon. You’re Arianda. That’s all that matters. You helped trained me some and took my first. It would take a lot more than a change of hair to make me not want to be around you. Besides, if I was so prejudiced, I doubt I’d be able to even stand being around my own race. Every individual is different from one another, so even if their race has a bad reputation, I will judge each person differently.”

She just said a bit, but that’s how she is. Quiet and thoughtful one second, talkative and rowdy the next.

She reaches and takes Ari’s hand again squeezing it slightly for a bit of extra reassurance and actually reaches with her other to pat the demoness’ head. Somehow, she wore a stoic face throughout this random moment of intimacy, but she is fighting back a blush and failing a bit.

“Just don’t grow eyeballs all over your body like the other one. That was weird, and if I am to ask anything… Do all demons change their forms so easily?”

エンドポスト~

CPK

darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:09 pm

Arianda was, indeed, quite nervous about Elyss's reply. The redhead seemed to give it quite a bit of thought. What was she to say about Ari? That she did not wish to be near her again? Maybe it would be something far worse than that... or maybe it could even be acceptance. Ari couldn't truly know until Elyss told her. After all, all demons have different sides to them, different demons were better than others. But their race wide reputation, the prejudice against the demons that weren't all that bad; it was all quite... vexing. Arianda had to do her besides not to let out some form of nervous utterance or fidgeting. However, soon came Elyss's reply; one that lifted all of that worry and tenseness off of Ari's shoulders.

Arianda simply could not help herself, a big smile broke across her lips and she moved forward in a sudden burst of excitement and gave Elyss a big hug. Sure, the hug was a little bit like a bear hug as she gave Elyss quite the thankful hug before she pulled away after possibly too long; blushing and smiling bashfully. To be fair, Arianda hadn't been expecting quite an answer like that.

"S-Sorry, got a little overexcited there. I never know what to expect when people know I am a demon; I'm glad you won't change my opinion about me knowing what I am~"

Arianda gave Elyss a big ol' smile once more before Elyss's questions fully was registered inside of her brain; making the demon tilt her head in confusion. Could all demons change forms so easily? Well, to Arianda, it made sense that they could just switch their forms so easily. However, for Ari, it was greatly easier compared to other beings thanks to her expertise in Possessive Shifting. However, was it as easy for other demons to do such things? That wasn't a simple answer. Most demons had a true form and some sort of form to shift to outside of their true form and releases. However, Arianda could literally change any part of her body at will. Other demons? It would honestly depend on their expertise.

"Well, it's easy for me because of what I, well, was trained in, you could say. However, for others... it may not work out quite as easily. Some demons specialize in other powers. Magic, for example, or even just straight up greater speed. This means, of course, that depending on the demon the shifting could be easy or very difficult. Although, most demons have a form they can shift to. It's kinda like putting on different clothes. Except there is no energy expense to stay in the form; much like just wearing a different pair of clothes. But, regardless, it's not easy for everyone."

Arianda smiled at Elyss. She was a little long winded. Something she couldn't get over easily, but hopefully Elyss's question was answered aptly; and hopefully did not confuse her greatly instead of provide a true answer.

"Anything else you wish to know, Elyss~?"

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:32 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

She should have expected another hug after explaining what she thinks about Ari. It’s a pretty tight hug too that has her struggling to breath a bit. It’s taking way too long as well. She felt like saying something but speaking was a bit difficult without the ability to catch her breath. Luckily, Ari pulled back eventually.

“Overexcited? Yeah. Just… just know that I appreciate you as a person, but you’re really going to have to control yourself.”

She takes some breaths and rubs at her own face a bit wondering how she’s always getting involved with such outrageous individuals. Though, who knows how many of them think of herself as quite the quirky person. Anyway, Elyss shifts her thoughts to the next words from Ari.

Clothes? Well, that’s one way to explain it. Elyss nods somewhat understanding that shifting is also a demon by demon thing, but there is also a certain similarity that all demons share. One should just worry about the complexity and depth on how they wish their shifting to be. Train and you’ll be good at it. Don’t train, and it’ll just be something you just happen to have the ability to do.

“Well, I don’t really have any questions beyond that. How has the Harbour been for you? What do you enjoy about this world and place? Let’s move on from demons and simply focus on Ari.”

If one cannot fathom something about the topic, then, maybe it is time to shift topics. And, that is what Elyss does deciding to learn more about this particular demon than about demons in general. Ulv is a generous person, but she is also strict and hard in her beliefs. Not just any person can reside here. So, that simply made her curious about Ari and what about this woman has her a friend of Ulv. Hopefully, it isn’t the fact that they both like bedding women.

エンドポスト~

CPK

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum