Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Reunion of the Most Spontaneous [Private: Siegharty] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue128100/999999A Reunion of the Most Spontaneous [Private: Siegharty] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

A Reunion of the Most Spontaneous [Private: Siegharty] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Reunion of the Most Spontaneous [Private: Siegharty]

Sun Sep 29, 2019 12:31 pm

Song: Funkyard - By: Arrowhead & Zentra - Word Count: N/A

Deep breaths, Deep breathing; it's what Arianda needed to get herself to relax a small bit. She was nervous about people finding about her heritage. After all, demons were not widely accepted. However, she let out a small exhale of breath; showing that she had relaxed herself a bit upon hearing Elyss's words. She wants to be friendly with this woman. Sure, there likely wouldn't be much more lewd anything between them; but that was alright. Ari could use more friends in this world instead of just a few. She was a good Ari; just simply misunderstood and too lewd for her own good at times.

"Don't worry, I'll do my best to restrain myself. After all, I would love to have you as a friend, Elyss; I truly would."

She gave Elyss a big, warm, smile; one that really showed that, despite her lewd attitude, Ari was quite a nice woman. However, soon came a question that made Ari blink. Focus on Ari...? She hummed softly as she thought; the demon floating an inch off the couch as she thought. Truly, it was accidental that she started to float a tiny bit; but she was thinking hard on Elyss's question.

"Focus on me, huh? Well... The harbour's been good. Ulv coming in occasionally to drag me out of the house has been... well, a mix of annoying and okay. But, to focus on myself... Lemme think..."

Arianda hummed softly for a few more seconds before she smiled at Elyss as she floated off the couch a few inches now; seemingly not noticing that she was floating.

"Well... I really... I REALLY love chocolate; just any kind of chocolate. Even when I used to be a little ball of rage when I was younger! Only thing that made me agreeable; now I just have an addiction to the stuff. And, uh, I also really enjoy my time with friends and those I care for! And I can't really say I care for much outside of those I care for, friends like you, and just living in this world... Gotta protect em all, ya know?"

Arianda gave Elyss a warm smile before she noticed that she had left the couch by floating a few inches off of it; she pulled herself back down. A tiny blush graced the demon's face before she chuckled and smiled at Elyss.

"Any more questions, Elyss? I'm sure you're still curious about something or another; don't be afraid to ask, I don't mind answering~"

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum