Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» The Hall of the Rat King [Private]
Wild Newbie Appears EmptyToday at 6:23 am by Gamma

» Ah, another new face
Wild Newbie Appears EmptyToday at 6:10 am by Ame no ko

» Corporate Retreat (Closed)
Wild Newbie Appears EmptyToday at 1:25 am by Gamma

» Chidori Shihoin [Approved 4-1]
Wild Newbie Appears EmptyYesterday at 6:57 pm by Slayer

» Prison Release Program
Wild Newbie Appears EmptyYesterday at 4:35 pm by Siegharty

» The Consequence of Power [Arianda]
Wild Newbie Appears EmptyYesterday at 3:35 pm by darkfunnel

» It's not me, It's you. (Elyss/Ulv)
Wild Newbie Appears EmptyYesterday at 8:29 am by Siegharty

» Yatsumoto Crowley
Wild Newbie Appears EmptyYesterday at 4:04 am by Mirja Eeola

» First time for everything
Wild Newbie Appears EmptyYesterday at 4:01 am by Mirja Eeola

» Laskt's FC
Wild Newbie Appears EmptyYesterday at 3:56 am by Mirja Eeola

Top posters
THEFROST
Wild Newbie Appears I_vote_lcapWild Newbie Appears I_voting_barWild Newbie Appears I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Wild Newbie Appears I_vote_lcapWild Newbie Appears I_voting_barWild Newbie Appears I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2717 registered users
The newest registered user is Ame no ko

Our users have posted a total of 131339 messages in 19939 subjects

Wild Newbie Appears

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
InfiRuben
InfiRuben

Wild Newbie Appears Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Wild Newbie Appears   Wild Newbie Appears EmptySun Aug 11, 2019 5:13 pm

Hello everyone. If the title didn't reveal it, I am a total newbie and I decided to share it with everyone! I hope to have a good time with everyone and for everyone to have a good time with me even if I'm not the best at RP.
Back to top Go down
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy
Mirja Eeola

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Wild Newbie Appears Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Wild Newbie Appears Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Wild Newbie Appears Empty
Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Wild Newbie Appears   Wild Newbie Appears EmptyMon Aug 12, 2019 7:45 am

Hello new person! Join the discord and be amazed by our awesome~
Back to top Go down

Wild Newbie Appears
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: NEW GETTING STARTED :: Communication Board :: New Arrivals, Status Updates, and Leaves-
Jump to: