Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
basswalker
basswalker
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] Left_bar_bleue0/0Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] Empty Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv]

Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:48 pm

Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] 7L69wmz

Late evening in the home belonging to one Ulv Auber. The day's events were well and done, and the bustle from the harbor city outside dying down with the setting sun. Abigaíl lounged on the couch in the sitting room, as she usually did this time of day, curled up against the arm of the furniture in the gothic-styled maid's uniform Ulv had asked that she wear. In her hands, she had become engrossed in a particularly racy fantasy novel.

The redhead had originally tried to get her into a much smaller latex number, then a more traditional maid's uniform, but compromise prevailed, as she was quite fond of the clothes she now wore. The short skirt and high boots complimented her legs very well, even if she'd removed the latter to sit comfortably.

Of course, she didn't wear the outfit outside the home. It was for Ulv's eyes only, as thanks for letting her stay.

As her eyes slowly scanned the page and drunk of its story, her fingers played idly with the metal ring that hung from the tight collar of her corseted top. Though she had yet to catch the small quirk itself, even in all of her eight hundred years, it was easy to tell when she'd come to a more interesting part of the story, as her fingers would stop their fidgeting and instead hold the metal tightly.

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] Empty Re: Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv]

Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:01 pm

ULV AUBER | THE BURNING HEART

Ulv was about, mostly helping people in the city and getting industry's final ticks online. Still, she had a new girl back home that she had to get back to, and while she was dressed and content, that didn't mean Ulv was just going to leave here there all day. So, she headed home.

"Cute collar. Just needs a nameplate now. I'm thinking, Doll. It really fits for a cute thing like you, no?" Ulv asked, having suddenly appeared from nowhere and crept up to speak in Abigail's ear. Her uniform was cute, and the collar - while unadorned and lacking the serious nature of the real thing - kept her head in proper posture, hence it's name 'Posture Collar'. "I was thinking about taking you out and having you carry my shopping while I go about the market, which meant also slipping this in and seeing how you did with it constantly doing it's thing"

Ulv would show Abigail a small pink egg attached to a battery pack. A strap around Abigail's thigh would hold it in place while they were out, and Ulv's remote would allow her to control the intensity of the thing.

RESOLVE FLAME | END POST

basswalker
basswalker
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] Left_bar_bleue0/0Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] Empty Re: Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv]

Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:19 pm

If it weren't for the week of much the same sort of entrance, Abigaíl might've jumped, as she had the first couple of times. Now, used to the woman's sudden entrances, she lowered her book and twisted around to, at the very least, see her host out from the corner of her eye.

"We've discussed this already." She grinned almost innocently as she spoke. "I'll wear your clothes, but I'm not your servant." She neglected to mention the other two things of interest, despite her eyes glancing down at the small, pink egg for a moment or two. She could largely accept if the woman wanted to playfully call her something else, but the egg... As hot as the idea was, she...

Okay, so maybe she was a little interested.

"I'm sure a teenage boy might think about sex less often than you." She teased, and chuckled a bit before getting comfortable on the couch again.

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:29 pm

"Poo, you are so boring. What's wrong with being my servant? I am rich, I am powerful, I am influential. My maid would have more power than a King of a small country" Ulv returned the smirk, flicking her eyebrows. It was clear she wasn't truly thinking of getting Abigail as her maid without the girl wanting it, but she would tease all the same. And then, that smile turned sultry as Abigail showed some interest in what Ulv had just suggested. It was hard to keep secrets around a woman who could feel every emotion and desire you had with impunity.

"Maybe so. But that teenager is not at least 11% solidified passion and 88% spiritual passion. The Resolve Flame might feel tingly and happy to you, but to me it is a constant drive to exert desire and passion on the world. Tosee the people in despair and grief rise above it and become all the can be. A good outlet of passion, is sex, and sexual activities. To feel you burning with need and passion while I am in control of that. The flush in your cheeks while you worry that any moment you could be revealed...that's good"

RESOLVE FLAME | END POST

basswalker
basswalker
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:59 pm

"Boring would be being your complacent little doll." Abigaíl fired back without moving, though even without Ulv's emotional reading, it wasn't difficult to tell what her wide grin meant. She did enjoy these sessions. Her words to follow came breathily, as she played the woman's game willingly. The redhead was more cute when she had to work for it, certainly. "Just lying here, taking your every whim without complaint."

She paused for a moment to turn the page in her book.

"So, what's the other 1%? Rope and latex?" That might've been a little too mean. Closing the book with a small bookmark to hold her place, she slipped the high boots back over her feet and legs, and stood from the couch. She was still grinning by the time she turned around, and assumed a different role in their game.

"Now, what will mistress be having for supper tonight? I could start a pot of stew, or there are leftovers from Saturday, still in the fridge." The other portion of their agreement: though she detested to be called a servant, it was on her shoulders to prep the woman's meals. Her voice rose significantly as she spoke, as though to mock the very job she had accepted, and she watched Ulv's reaction for the tiny cracks in her armor that made the act worth its humiliation.

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:14 pm

"Boring? You think I'd let my doll be bored? Ohh, if she had the mind to be bored I would have to step up my game thrice fold to ensure that she was to busy to be bored. I would have her go to bed every night thoroughly exhausted, so she had no time to be bored not mental stamina to think of reasons to be bored" Ulv took on a tone of mock offense and played along with Abigails line of thought, just to tease her right back. She was a lovely little brat, and Ulv was happy to have her.

"Na, the remaining 1% is Fury, Hatred, and a desire to kill everything in the universe" Ulv replied. Blunt honesty and cute flirting in the same breath was her trademark, after all. And then just as if she hadn't admitted to desiring genocide, she slid her hands around Abigail, nibbled her ear, and whispered gently in it. "I think I might want you for supper. You fill all the food-groups I require, and I do so love eating your fish tacos. Don't worry, I'll give you enough to satisfy you as well" Ulv's heavy, sensual voice filled the room despite being a while, thick and heavy with passion to make a girl weak at the knees with it's very existence alone.

RESOLVE FLAME | END POST

basswalker
basswalker
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:45 pm

Genocidal tendencies aside, Abigaíl gleefully enjoyed her treatment at the redhead's hands. Those hands in particular teasing her backside, especially. She leaned into the larger woman's body and gasped just a little bit, unsure if Ulv was intentionally playing with her emotions, or if it was all her own. The organ growing stiff underneath her skirt didn't seem to mind, either way.

"Nuh-uh." She looked up as far as the collar would allow, and rubbed the woman's hips tantalizingly with her own hands before giving a gentle push away. "Stew first, then postre." It had never been much of a habit of hers before, but she was finding a liking for mixing in her own native Spanish with modern English. Mostly because Ulv didn't seem to speak a single word of it.

So, while straightening her skirt with her hands, she stepped away from her host, and disappeared into the kitchen to prepare their meal.

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:04 pm

"Your skirt tells a different story, mon cher~" Ulv liked other languages. Which was not a massive surprise when you considered English wasn't native to her. So she used it generally when others used their own. Spanish was a nice language, Mirja had spent some time there after her explosion. The Crater that was the home Inami destroyed was still there, even. "And speaking of your skirt. I got a friend who would love to see you. Fill your cute pussy with her own cock while you drove into her ass. A lewd rocking horse of pleasure until you both exploded into one another"

Ulv's brash and vulgar description of a certain demon friend was fun, but there was need for seriousness eventually. So she walked into the kitchen and leaned next to Abigail while she prepared the meal.
"Speaking of eating, we going to talk about you eating Hollows, or do I need to practice my swing till you are so cum-drunk you start speaking exclusively in spanish, and then I grill you for the details?" Ulv asked. Her deadpan commentary of what was going to be done to Abigail's cute ass was delivered without the slightest inflection, making it very hard to detect if it was a joke or for real.

RESOLVE FLAME | END POST

basswalker
basswalker
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:36 pm

She was quick to start prepping for their supper, even with the thought of a tryst with Ulv's unnamed friend playing through her mind. Maybe, she thought to herself as she filled the pot with water, she would give in to the woman's lust once she'd put everything together on the stove.

Of course, the redhead had chosen to follow her in that moment, and killed whatever mood might've been crafted thus far. With knife in hand, Abigaíl continued to cut the potatoes she'd picked out into the pot. Several other ingredients lay disorganized on the counter, though now with a body between her and them.

"Tempting as that sounds," she began with an almost deadpan tone. This conversation never went anywhere pleasant, when pressed; or, so her history had proven. "What of it? It doesn't hurt anyone, and I don't interfere with the cycle in doing so." The latter was only a half-truth, as no other souls ever seemed to appear within her inner world, like Araña and Aràcnida. She'd never quite looked into it too closey, however.

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:44 pm

"You know that for a fact, do you? You know that you do absolutely nothing by eating the flesh of corrupted Pluses? That when you do finally kill them, they go peacefully into the cycle with no issues at all rather than being maligned or distorted in some way because you have taken a bit of them into you? You have had Zeda and his squad look into it and given you a report of a hundred percent no impact at all?" Ulv grilled Abigail. More so because she didn't want the girl to suddenly pop one day into some sort of fucking Shinigami Gillian because she had eaten to many Hollows.

"You know I can tell when you lie to me. So If you can tell me that you have done all this, then I will consider the matter closed and never ask you about it again. Zeda is a much smarter man than I am after all" The redhead that was Ulv loomed over her, standing still and watching her go about the cooking, but that stillness had a very foreboding feeling to it, like a lion watching it's prey just before the pounce.

RESOLVE FLAME | END POST

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum