Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» The Magic of the Heart (OPEN)
Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] - Page 2 EmptyToday at 5:16 pm by darkfunnel

» Breakfast, Not Me [Elyss]
Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] - Page 2 EmptyToday at 3:54 pm by basswalker

» The Devil Went Down to Karakura [PRIVATE/Kendall] [Pre-War]
Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] - Page 2 EmptyToday at 3:49 pm by Henrex

» Old World
Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 4:11 pm by basswalker

» Remembrance and Nostalgia [Kyu]
Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 3:43 pm by JJ

» Tsuchihana Hakaizen
Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2019 11:28 pm by Hakaizen

» HEROES LIKE US - A Freeform MHA RP
Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2019 8:26 pm by Guest

» Mujin Makiyoshi[Approved 2-4]
Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2019 5:41 pm by Mujin

» Ulv Casts Wish!
Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2019 5:46 am by Mirja Eeola

» A Reunion of the Most Spontaneous [Private: Siegharty]
Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 18, 2019 7:56 pm by darkfunnel

Top posters
THEFROST
Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapDo You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] - Page 2 I_voting_barDo You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapDo You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] - Page 2 I_voting_barDo You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapDo You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] - Page 2 I_voting_barDo You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Chao
Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapDo You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] - Page 2 I_voting_barDo You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Pockeh
Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapDo You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] - Page 2 I_voting_barDo You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Tsubine
Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapDo You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] - Page 2 I_voting_barDo You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Forsaken Crow
Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapDo You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] - Page 2 I_voting_barDo You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Mirja Eeola
Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapDo You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] - Page 2 I_voting_barDo You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Henrex
Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapDo You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] - Page 2 I_voting_barDo You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kade
Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapDo You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] - Page 2 I_voting_barDo You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Statistics
We have 2687 registered users
The newest registered user is Hatorifangirl

Our users have posted a total of 129932 messages in 19763 subjects

Share
 

 Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
basswalker
Seasoned Member
basswalker

Joined : 2019-06-02
Posts : 98
Karma : 0

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] - Page 2 Empty
Subject Post 11PostSubject: Re: Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv]   Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2019 5:07 pm


Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] - Page 2 7L69wmz



"They..." Abigaíl paused, and almost shrank away from the looming, imposing presence of the woman standing beside her. Yes, Ulv could not be lied to, and when she'd learned of that fact, it was fun. This wasn't. She couldn't bring herself to look up at the woman, for fear that her baser instincts would ruin what she'd built in the past week.

She sighed heavily to try and steady her nerves, and spoke through closed eyes.

"They appear in the Rukongai, just the same." This was not a lie, in any conceivable way. "I can't count each and every Plus while it's inside the Hollow, obviously, but they passed on when I checked. If anything, I'm doing them a favor. The less of the Hollow's power that goes with them, the less likely they'll become Shinigami eventually.

"So, no," she opened her eyes and finished her work with the potatoes quickly. "I don't hurt them. I'm not a Hollow- not completely. I just... like it..." She had said more than she'd needed to, perhaps, but lying would only have made things worse.


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy
Mirja Eeola

Joined : 2016-08-18
Posts : 3295
Karma : 16
Location : Where ever a Space-girl can

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] - Page 2 Empty
Subject Post 12PostSubject: Re: Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv]   Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2019 5:16 pm


ULV AUBER | THE BURNING HEART


"Mmm, you and I both know that what is on the surface is nothing to what is underneath. You have no idea what damage is lingering below the surface, and yet you keep doing it anyway. You can't help yourself. It's gone so far beyond a like, it is more an addiction. You need the next hollow, or you can't work right" Ulv's words, and Ulv's presence, felt like a snake, slowly wrapping itself around Abigail's chest and squeezing, restricting her tighter and tighter with every moment, with every breath, with every lie.

"And then there is what it is doing to you. Every hollow you eat, every part of a Plus you consume, strengthens the Hollow inside you. And every step away from you they get, is a step away from your ability to hold them off next time they attack. One day it will just strike, and you will be crushed under a weight you could not see coming because you were hooked on the sensations of what you were doing. And then it has you by the throat. Maybe it is vindictive, and puts you in a cage like a bird to amuse it while it takes control. Or maybe it doesn't want to risk a reprisal and just outright kills you. Can you say you are entirely safe from either of these? I'd certainly go for the second. You are a cute thing to keep around, but freedom is the best thing in the world."

RESOLVE FLAME | END POST

Back to top Go down
View user profile
basswalker
Seasoned Member
basswalker

Joined : 2019-06-02
Posts : 98
Karma : 0

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] - Page 2 Empty
Subject Post 13PostSubject: Re: Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv]   Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2019 6:12 pm


Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] - Page 2 7L69wmz



Abigaíl fidgeted nervously while Ulv spoke, opening her up and laying her bare with but words. Certainly, not in the fun way. She couldn't be right. She had been doing this for far longer than Aràcnida had been a part of her. It was just... good and fun... It was her right to do as she wished with the weak! She wasn't wrong...

Flee...

She gripped the knife's handle tightly in her hand, enough for the steel to begin to strain and warp. The scratching noise had returned again, aching at the back of her mind. Fear was taking hold of her, and she thought back to the Shinigami who had last confronted her about her habit. He had tasted... so good... like Ulv. Ulv tasted good.

She'll kill us... She'll kill you...

Her reiatsu flared, that of a Hollow trying to escape imminent danger. Her feet couldn't move from where they'd been planted, but still, her soul wanted to leave. She... She could do like before: just leave and start over again. She didn't have any reason to stay. She wasn't attached to anything here. It was just... fun, and nothing more.

She lies!

"SHUT UP! THE BOTH OF YOU, JUST SHUT UP!" She screamed, loud and shrill enough that the cabinets shook a little. With her outburst, her reiatsu died down again and returned to its base level, though agitated as she was. Moisture clung to her eyes, telling the tale of her fear; how deeply she was scared. How terrified she was of her Hollow and the power it held over her.

"Just... Just shut up..." She pleaded with herself and Ulv through heavy, uneven breaths. She didn't want to leave, was the only thought she could make any sense of. It repeated endlessly in her mind, like a mantra to drown out the incessant scratching.

It wasn't the sex, or the warm bed. It wasn't the food. It might not have even been how afraid of Ulv her other half was. Abigaíl simply didn't want to be afraid anymore, whatever that meant in the end.


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy
Mirja Eeola

Joined : 2016-08-18
Posts : 3295
Karma : 16
Location : Where ever a Space-girl can

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] - Page 2 Empty
Subject Post 14PostSubject: Re: Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv]   Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2019 6:34 pm


ULV AUBER | THE BURNING HEART


Well, hysteria wasn't quite what she was going for, but that seemed to be what happened, as a winding buildup of pain in Abigail's heart and soul exploded into a scream before sucking back into itself as the explosion imploded, and ending with a whimper.

Taking a silent step forward, arms reaching out like the earth itself, and closing around Abigail, a warm blanket on a cold winter's night. This whole thing seemed to be bigger than she expected, more than just Abigail doing something pretty bad and getting addicted to the power and the pleasure of the act.

"Ok, no more words" Ulv whispered, just hugging Abigail. Just, supporting her. Everything else could come later, but right now she was here for the woman and anything she needed. That damned Hollow was going to be in for a right hiding later, from the way it seemed to be messing with her head even now, but right now was not the time to pursuit that.

RESOLVE FLAME | END POST

Back to top Go down
View user profile
basswalker
Seasoned Member
basswalker

Joined : 2019-06-02
Posts : 98
Karma : 0

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] - Page 2 Empty
Subject Post 15PostSubject: Re: Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv]   Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2019 7:17 pm


Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] - Page 2 7L69wmz



The warm embrace was hardly acknowledged, at first, but it was welcomed. Things had escalated too quickly, then. She hurt. She trembled under the redhead's touch. She had exploded, like before, but this time... This time, no one had died. That was good, right? It had to be.

Abigaíl leaned back into the woman, and after dropping the knife into the sink, slowly wrapped her arms around Ulv's. The comfort was all she sought, even as her other half continued to rant and rampage throughout her mind. She hadn't realized how close to the surface so much tension was, and how easy it would be to set off. Tears fell down her cheeks, followed by quiet sobs.

It was several minutes before she could so much as move again, though she opted to remain exactly where she was.

"Sorry..." Her words were quiet, mumbled barely loud enough to be audible, even so close. "You're right. I... I need to... or Aràcnida... Her strength is mine, but I'm... stupid." Her eyes fell to the ruined knife in front of her. Like always, something had still been destroyed by her outburst. She began to tremble again, as her sobs came anew. "I'm so fucking stupid."

When she had finally emptied herself of all that she'd been feeling, Abigaíl sighed and leaned her head back and into the crook of Ulv's neck. Her reddened eyes only stared blankly ahead. No more lies, huh?

"The first time she took over, I killed everyone I knew and cared about in the Rukongai. I didn't even know what'd happened until the Gotei told me." Her lip trembled, threatening to start her crying again. "She can't take over again... I've got nothing left to lose this time.

"So, I..." She couldn't finish the thought. Admitting it would only break her more.


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy
Mirja Eeola

Joined : 2016-08-18
Posts : 3295
Karma : 16
Location : Where ever a Space-girl can

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] - Page 2 Empty
Subject Post 16PostSubject: Re: Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv]   Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2019 5:01 am


ULV AUBER | THE BURNING HEART


Ulv said nothing, simply detached the collar subtly and left it to one side. That was for fun, this situation was currently not fun. It was serious, and Ulv was going to have to use her Serious Wolf Mode for her. Letting the girl finish, Ulv picked her up and took her to bed, laying her on the soft bed so she would be comfortable and gently stroking her hair while sat on apparently nothing at all. She liked versatility of them.

"So, first, you did the thing most to-be-Vizards do. You felt that gnawing in your soul of a Hollow growing there and you ignored it. So instead of being prepared for the takeover, it happened where you really didn't want it to. Not the worst, Tatsuya's takeover happened in the middle of Jefferson City. He killed eight hundred people, got arrested for breaching the Geneva Convention because his Zanpaktou uses poisonous gases, and crippled the Gotei's public appearance on Earth. Including mine. I find them a little, unpredictable these days, but I digress"

Ulv would flit away for a moment, and then return with a cup of hot coco for Abigail, treating her like a child who had a cold. Which, was part good and part bad, considering the woman was considerably older than Mirja was.
"Then you make the second mistake. You let her take over your mind. She doesn't need to take over your body, because she's got you wrapped around her pinkie like an obedient little doll. I feel really inadequate because I'm not your Mistress, Aràcnida is. It's her that owns your cute little ass, I'm just pretending. And only You can do anything about that. It's your body, get in there and assert yourself!

Third, Her power, is not yours. Her power is hers, your power is yours. You've a long way to go before you reach my level of perfect symbiosis. A lot of Vizards never do. Desmond Hayden, and Colin Washi, two extraordinary Vizards, have deals and structure, but they aren't meshed. They still borrow power from their Hollow.

However. This is very difficult, and I won't let you go on alone. Befriending your Hollow is...interesting. How do you go about befriending anyone? Treat them with respect, interact with them, don't give in to stereotypes surrounding them, and don't let them abuse you. And a difficult one is, know yourself. Inner Hollows don't come out of nowhere, and most of them look like you for a reason. If you can understand what negative aspects of yourself have caused them to grow, then you'll be able to work around that much more easily. Gotta remember, these are creatures born into a strange world with hateful emotions and a drive to destroy their host. They might look adult, but they are mentally children.

Don't use her power so much, and instead work towards a melding of minds, so you and her can get along in a way that doesn't have potentially cataclysmic results on multiple fronts. If she is a mutant Hollow that actually gets hungry in you, I can fix that. I've got a Hollow friend of sorts, so I am well aware of those appetites"



RESOLVE FLAME | END POST

Back to top Go down
View user profile
basswalker
Seasoned Member
basswalker

Joined : 2019-06-02
Posts : 98
Karma : 0

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] - Page 2 Empty
Subject Post 17PostSubject: Re: Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv]   Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2019 12:58 pm


Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] - Page 2 7L69wmz



She almost cuddled into the larger woman's chest as she was lifted and carried to the bedroom. Any other night, this might've lead to something else, but that was the last thing on her mind at the moment.

Although unsettled by her growing familiarity with being treated this way, Abigaíl didn't argue as she was lain in bed, and the woman's hand gingerly stroked her head. She'd almost stopped listening to Ulv's speech shortly thereafter, only coming back to her words every so often between her own thoughts. There was so much to think about. So many lies to sift through. So much that must've been wrong, all this time.

The brunette slowly sat upright with the warm mug in her hands. She didn't drink, but it felt somehow comforting just to know Ulv cared that much. She finally spoke once the redhead mentioned how many Vizard had Hollow that resembled themselves, but not she.

"Florencia." Her words were just louder than a whisper. "She's always looked just like Florencia." She continued to think aloud, making almost ridiculous leaps of logic between every thought and word; at least, that's how it seemed from the outside. "I shut her out because of that. Yet, for two hundred years, she's still been making me do exactly what she wanted."

A brief, but loud gasp of a chuckle escaped her before her blank, almost dour expression returned.

"Eight hundred years, and she's still ruining my fucking life." Ulv was right, but... Still wrong, somehow. She had to be. Aràcnida couldn't be bargained with, or befriended. She would only turn her words against her. For so long as she wore that damned face, she...

"I get it now." Yes, a Vizard's Hollow was a mirror to reflect the host's worst self. Abigaíl straightened her posture some, and glanced sideways at the redhead. Realization colored her face, though she didn't know quite how to put it to words. "Will you... watch me? I... I don't know what'll happen, but I need to do something."


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy
Mirja Eeola

Joined : 2016-08-18
Posts : 3295
Karma : 16
Location : Where ever a Space-girl can

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] - Page 2 Empty
Subject Post 18PostSubject: Re: Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv]   Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2019 1:14 pm


ULV AUBER | THE BURNING HEART



Abigail seemed to come to some sort of enlightenment about herself, and her Hollow,which made her smile. It was nice to see these kind of people get to grips with what they were and what was inside them. This next part was mostly introspection so she couldn't help that much, but would certainly give it a try anyway.

"Your Hollow enacts what you feel worst about. If you have a deep seated sense of guilt, then your hollow will be born manipulative and designed to prey on the guilt you feel. Very often taking the form of what you are feeling guilty over if it is a person. Or secret emotions you don't want to feel. Like Mirja was very proud of her strength and her skill and her ability to kill people so easily. She didn't want to be, didn't want to be good at it, let alone proud of being good at it. So Hvit was born the very embodiment of pride. Which was her undoing. So proud, she thought she had already won because nobody could stand against her. Losing, shattered the whole world around her and led her to question who she was and why"

Ulv would then nod gently, and watch over Abigail, while she went inside.

RESOLVE FLAME | END POST

Back to top Go down
View user profile
basswalker
Seasoned Member
basswalker

Joined : 2019-06-02
Posts : 98
Karma : 0

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] - Page 2 Empty
Subject Post 19PostSubject: Re: Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv]   Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2019 2:46 pm


Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] - Page 2 7L69wmz



Abigaíl thought on Ulv's words while she leaned past the redhead, and left the mug on her bedside table. Taking her zanpakutō from against the wall, she returned to her seat and assumed a meditative position. Her heart pounded in her chest, and her pulse almost drowned out the constant scratching at the back of her mind. Now, she just...

Quickly, she leaned forward again and kissed her host fully on the lips. There was anxiety in her actions, and her hands trembled around the sword in her lap, but the small amount of passion helped to steel her nerves for what was to come.

"For luck," she withdrew with a bashful grin. That was the first kiss she'd had... ever... that wasn't driven by lust. "And, if I don't... You know." Need anymore have been said? She didn't think so, and returned to her meditation. It didn't take more than a few minutes for her to find herself sinking, down into the earth and the darkness, until golden candlelight peered at her through her closed lids.

"Cute dress." When Abigaíl opened her eyes, it was to the sight of Araña lounging on the couch in the large room at the very front of her mansion. Her many arms were stretched out, as though she'd been waiting for a while. "Nice to see you in something other than torn leftovers, for once."

"Araña, I'm not here for-" She was cut off by her spirit.

"I know." Araña smiled sweetly and stood from the piece of furniture. "I was there. Remember?" Gracefully, she strode across the floor until she was close enough to lay a hand, or several, on Abigaíl's shoulder. "Are you sure?"

"N-No," she replied, almost pained by the admission as much as she was by the constant skittering and scratching of talon on wood. "I'm scared, but... But, we need to do this. She's been leading us- leading me for too long. I'm so sorr-" Again, she found herself interrupted and silenced by her spirit, this time by a gentle finger pressed to her mouth.

"It's okay. Maybe I was... too gentle for you to get it. What matters is we're making things right, right?" Abigaíl nodded in agreement with her spirit, and glanced over at the windows along the near wall. The many eyes of Aràcnida peered back, through every portal and seething with anger and hatred.

"Wow. She is pissed." The two-armed brunette chuckled a bit, though it didn't make her feel any better.

"She's been like this for a week now, ever since Ulv threatened her. You just couldn't hear because you were... busy."

"Busy with a very hot redhead and a nice a-"

"Yes, busy." Araña didn't play along with her juvenile attempt to make herself feel better, either. She did smile, however. "Not that you've ever listened to me before, but please, deal with her this time. She's making a mess of the house. I'll be right beside you, the whole time."

"Thank you." Abigaíl muttered with closed eyes, then turned to face the large front doors that she'd locked so long ago. With a loud, commanding voice, she called Araña's power up from the depths of her soul, "Weave!" The rapier appeared majestically in her right hand, and she slowly pushed open the door.

As dream became nightmare, and the candlelit home descended into moonlit despair, the world outside followed suit. In the moments to follow activation of her shikai, the body of one Abigaíl Espinosa lurched, with black and gold eyes that burned with naught but hatred for the figure seated before it. A low, menacing hiss echoed from her throat, and she pounced.

Within the nightmare, Abigaíl stepped out of the home and into the cold, dank forest beyond. The skittering was louder here, and even without the light, she could sense her other half's presence in the trees. Several bala flew at her from within the darkness, only to be batted away with quick flourishes of her blade.

"Aràcnida, I just want to talk." She called out, still gripping her blade tightly.

"You lie!" Even underneath the chilling effects of hollowfication, hearing Florencia's voice dripping with venom was always unsettling. "All you do is lie! You and that new whore of yours!" The voice surrounded her on all sides, keeping her from tracking her other half's location. "I'm not going to kill you! I'll make you watch as I flay the flesh from her bones, and drink her dry!"

The Hollow's large body bore down on her from above and behind, and Abigaíl only barely managed to turn and block the hand reaching for her throat. Teeth, large and deadly, gnashed at her as all that stood between them was the steel of her blade.

"Then, I'll lock you away, just like you did to me! I'll leave you to rot out here, in the cold, where everyone can see what a fucking weakling you are!" The air between her jaws hissed with the lethality of acid, and Abigaíl panicked. With the swishing of her loose clothes, she vanished, and appeared twenty feet away with a flourish of her weapon. The large spider-woman strained against the lines of thread anchoring her body to the ground, then broke them.

Swallowing the lump of fear in her throat, Abigaíl poised herself to strike. Turning her body sideways, she held her blade parallel to the ground and against herself, aimed slightly upward towards where her other half's heart would soon be.

"Even now, you think only of yourself!" Aràcnida screamed, and leapt with the monstrous speed that only she could possess. It wasn't Hoho or Sonido, but the brunette knew how to react all the same. It would be easy to do it now... With her blade ready... With its edge sharp...

The rapier fell to the ground, and the spider's weight fell upon her. Abigaíl's arms, outstretched and inviting, caught the murderous woman and held on with matching strength. Aràcnida, shocked and appalled at this behavior, was simply stunned and unable to act.

"I'm sorry. For Everything." Abigaíl had taken the biggest risk she knew. She dropped her defenses, and accepted that their toxic relationship would only consume them both. She flinched as Aràcnida's longer arms rest upon her back, but the pain she'd expected never came.

"No! This is wrong!" Aràcnida pushed her away, her expression overflowing with fury and confusion. "Fight me, dammit! Fight back!"

"I'm... not playing your game anymore." Abigaíl shook her head, and to emphasize her point, kicked her shikai away. Araña appeared in its place a moment later, sure that the battle was done. "The door is open now. When you're ready to talk... Please."

Outside the waking dream, the figure of a woman clad in natural armor and sat atop the body of a spider loomed over Ulv. With sword in hand, she had done nothing that succeeded in so much as leaving a scuff on the redhead's beautiful skin. With anger, hatred and hunger driving it, it raised its blade one last time...

The Hollow fell stiff, as its armor cracked. The blade fell loudly to the floor, and from within the monstrous form, Abigaíl fell forward through the crumbling resemblance of her inner turmoil. Drenched in her own sweat, she threw herself onto the other woman, momentarily without the wherewithal to stand on her own.


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy
Mirja Eeola

Joined : 2016-08-18
Posts : 3295
Karma : 16
Location : Where ever a Space-girl can

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] - Page 2 Empty
Subject Post 20PostSubject: Re: Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv]   Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2019 3:11 pm


ULV AUBER | THE BURNING HEART


Ulv took a breath, and thought about some relaxing for a moment, but the Hollow was fast. As all Hollows yet to be truly tamed were. Let go of the steering wheel for a moment and it takes over. So Ulv didn't get much before Hollowgail was charging with sword drawn at her, shrieking it's Hollow shriek. Unfortunately for them, Ulv simply reached out a hand and clamped it around her face, squeezing hard enough to be felt, if not do any actually damage to the woman. Ulv had great control of her strength, after all. She smirked at the frantic clawing, and shook her head.

"I'm sure you thought yourself a strong little Hollow who was going to eat me and then rampage. There is one problem, with your plan" Ulv would stand, picking the Hollow with it, and don her Noble White Fangs. The hollow reiatsu that exploded from her body crossed the oceans and swept over the people in Osaka. Everyone overcome with a feeling that, there was no point trying to better yourself, because perfection stood before them. "I'm just that little bit stronger than you are, ya ken?" she asked, grinning sadistically. The Hollow, quite wisely, backed down and just waited for Abigail to come back, and Ulv put away her Fangs. And come back she did, collapsing into Ulv's arms.


"Well, looks like someone was successful. How did it go?"


RESOLVE FLAME | END POST

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] - Page 2 Empty
Subject Post 21PostSubject: Re: Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv]   Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: REALMS OF THE PH UNIVERSE :: The Living Realm: Earth :: Asia :: Minatumi Harbour-
Jump to: