Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today
 
HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
Top posters
THEFROST
Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] - Page 3 I_vote_lcapDo You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] - Page 3 I_voting_barDo You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] - Page 3 I_vote_lcapDo You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] - Page 3 I_voting_barDo You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] - Page 3 I_vote_lcapDo You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] - Page 3 I_voting_barDo You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Forsaken Crow
Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] - Page 3 I_vote_lcapDo You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] - Page 3 I_voting_barDo You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Mirja Eeola
Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] - Page 3 I_vote_lcapDo You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] - Page 3 I_voting_barDo You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Chao
Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] - Page 3 I_vote_lcapDo You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] - Page 3 I_voting_barDo You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Pockeh
Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] - Page 3 I_vote_lcapDo You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] - Page 3 I_voting_barDo You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Tsubine
Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] - Page 3 I_vote_lcapDo You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] - Page 3 I_voting_barDo You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Henrex
Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] - Page 3 I_vote_lcapDo You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] - Page 3 I_voting_barDo You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Kade
Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] - Page 3 I_vote_lcapDo You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] - Page 3 I_voting_barDo You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Statistics
We have 2709 registered users
The newest registered user is Cala Paracer

Our users have posted a total of 131119 messages in 19905 subjects

Share
 

 Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
basswalker
Veteran Member
basswalker

Joined : 2019-06-02
Posts : 267
Karma : 0

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] - Page 3 Empty
Subject Post 21PostSubject: Re: Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv]   Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2019 3:56 pm


Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] - Page 3 7L69wmz



Abigaíl gasped for air for just a moment, and focused on the warmth coming from the redhead's body. Her heart still pounded like it sought to escape her chest, but it was slowing, as was the fear that had gripped her so tightly. At least, she didn't have to come back to a bloodbath, this time.

"Don't know..." She breathed, and slowly got back to her feet. Bits and pieces of the monster still fell from the folds in her clothes, though she was hardly in a hurry to rid herself of the evidence. "I... I opened the door. I let her in." She didn't know if that even qualified as a metaphor anymore, all things considered. "It's up to her now..."

In silence, she knelt to pick up her blade from the floor, and casually returned Araña to her sheathe. Facing no direction in particular, she held the weapon while she dwelt on her thoughts.

"She's... not my guilt." Her hands gripped tightly on the blade, as though it were the only thing keeping them from shaking still. "She's everything... everything that scares me. About myself. About others. She wears my murderer's face, and knows how to get under my skin."

With great care, she set the blade against the wall, like it'd been before, and sat on the edge of the bed. When she looked up at Ulv, she couldn't help but to grin, but still, her thoughts weighed heavily. "It's going to take time... But... I've got a good feeling about this."


Back to top Go down
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy
Mirja Eeola

Joined : 2016-08-18
Posts : 3464
Karma : 18
Location : Where ever a Space-girl can

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] - Page 3 Empty
Subject Post 22PostSubject: Re: Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv]   Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2019 7:32 pm


ULV AUBER | THE BURNING HEART


"Fifty percent her, fifty percent you. Opening steps of a dance is all good, but no marriage starts from a single good conversation. She will be around for a long time, so you need to ensure that she stays a friend. And she is still learning about what it is to have friends, and indeed any emotion besides hate and general dislike of everything" Ulv replied, making sure that Abigail didn't think she was done with her obligation in the relationship. It was a long path, after all. And then she settled down to listen to Abigail's story about the projected identity of her Hollow.

Face Of Your Murderer, was quite the big one. Making friends with that, burying the past and letting go of the person that had shuffled you off the mortal coil was going to be quite the challenge indeed.
"I'm glad you have a good feeling about this, but don't force anything on her. Don't make her talk or try to attack her with friendship. Just take it cool. And don't hesitate to fight if you are martial minded and that's how you want to talk. Mirja and Hvit crossed fists several times in their life. And I've even fought her once. If you are warriors, talk, as warriors. If you are diplomats, speak as diplomats"

RESOLVE FLAME | END POST

Back to top Go down
basswalker
Veteran Member
basswalker

Joined : 2019-06-02
Posts : 267
Karma : 0

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] - Page 3 Empty
Subject Post 23PostSubject: Re: Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv]   Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2019 12:51 pm


Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] - Page 3 7L69wmz



She nodded in agreement with what the other woman said. They were wise words, she supposed, but how exactly was she supposed to figure out how to converse with her other half if things didn't go as smoothly as she'd hoped? She would cross that bridge when she came to it, probably.

"She's more patient than anything. It could take some time." Abigaíl uttered with a small sigh. Yes, it would take time. Even now, she was sure her other half would be trying to parse whatever trick or deception she was attempting to pull. That sort of distrust between them would definitely take time to mend.

A part of her was already apprehensive, and regretted what she'd done.

"Well then." With all of that behind them for the moment, she stood and straightened her disheveled skirt, sweeping the bits of Hollow armor out of it so that they may disintegrate before hitting the floor. She grinned at Ulv, and spoke without the mocking tone she had always taken when playing her role. "Shall I finish preparing mistress' stew?

"Maybe run us a bath for after supper?" There was nothing in their agreement about one washing the other, and she had usually taken advantage of that to have moments of peace to herself. However, she owed the redhead a great deal for... everything that'd just happened, both apologies and thanks. This would be a special treat, just today.


Back to top Go down
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy
Mirja Eeola

Joined : 2016-08-18
Posts : 3464
Karma : 18
Location : Where ever a Space-girl can

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] - Page 3 Empty
Subject Post 24PostSubject: Re: Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv]   Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2019 1:07 pm


ULV AUBER | THE BURNING HEART


It was very good she seemed to have done at least the first step in Hollow Help. There would be a lot more work for her in the future, but this right now, was the start, the line in which she could move forward, should she treat her Hollow well. Of course, that hollow was still going to be wanting Abigail's ass while coming to grips with the idea of new emotions, but one step at a time.

Standing and letting Abigail go into the kitchen for the stew, she gave a soft grin at the woman's choice of words, and even slid up behind her. Not touching her, but teasing with her presence and the tangible intent that she just might, any second now.
"Mistress' stew, huh? And whatever happened to this 'not your pet' thing? Calling me your Mistress is quite the submissive thing to be doing, dear Abigail. Should I be prepared for you?" Ulv's movements and words were both precisely given and made, to elect a response from the cute little thing. The bath thing could wait until Ulv was done teasing her with this. And then she might go show the woman her special bath.

RESOLVE FLAME | END POST

Back to top Go down
basswalker
Veteran Member
basswalker

Joined : 2019-06-02
Posts : 267
Karma : 0

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] - Page 3 Empty
Subject Post 25PostSubject: Re: Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv]   Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2019 1:39 pm


Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] - Page 3 7L69wmz



She had hardly been able to start prepping the rest of the vegetables again before Ulv's presence was tantalizingly close behind her. She thought over her response for a couple of seconds, then with a mischevious grin, slid backwards against the much taller woman. Stepping up onto a small platform of her own power, she even managed to rub her ass against the redhead's crotch.

"I just want to thank you, is all, and words aren't nearly enough." She put on her act, despite how uncomfortable submitting so... openly and readily was making her. Even still, she wanted to do this, and stepped back down to finish her prep work. "Just for tonight, though. Don't get used to it."

After she'd quickly finished cutting the vegetables and dropped all the ingredients into the large pot, she lifted it without discernible effort to carry to the stove, though not without giving a sly look up at the woman.

"If mistress prefers, I can play even harder to get. Either way, she's not getting any postre before her supper." She teased just enough to make the threat real, and set the pot on the burner to warm. She continued while retrieving the seasoning to add to the stew, "Now, go. Prepare whatever slutty thing it is you want me to wear. I'll call for you when it's done."


Back to top Go down
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy
Mirja Eeola

Joined : 2016-08-18
Posts : 3464
Karma : 18
Location : Where ever a Space-girl can

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] - Page 3 Empty
Subject Post 26PostSubject: Re: Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv]   Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2019 2:09 pm


ULV AUBER | THE BURNING HEART


She was trying, and that was cute and commendable, but trying was not what Ulv wanted her to do. Ulv wanted Abigail to do it because she wanted to do it, not because of the obligations that were making her feel uncomfortable. Stressful situations really did make one's brains bleed out of their ears, what with her forgetting Ulv's empathic powers and trying to hide her emotions.

"Abigail"

Ulv called her name, not sharp or stern precisely, but making sure that she stopped and listened and knew that Ulv was not messing with her right now or trying to play with her.
"Hollows are sentient beings just like everyone else. Advice to deal with them is good advice to deal with people in general. Trying to force yourself into something to your own determent will never go down well. I do not need nor want you to do this if it makes you feel uncomfortable as it is doing right now. I want you to do it because you want to do it. Only then will the passion be true. Otherwise, it is tainted by displeasure, and worth nothing" Ulv stood very still, looking at Abigail and making sure that every word was heard loud, and clear.

RESOLVE FLAME | END POST

Back to top Go down
basswalker
Veteran Member
basswalker

Joined : 2019-06-02
Posts : 267
Karma : 0

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] - Page 3 Empty
Subject Post 27PostSubject: Re: Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv]   Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2019 2:43 pm


Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] - Page 3 7L69wmz



"Shit." Abigaíl cursed under her breath as Ulv's stern voice reached her. She'd somehow forgotten the damn woman could read her emotions like words on a page. She finished seasoning the stew while the other woman said her piece, then turned around with a sigh.

"I'm trying." She slid sideways away from the hot burner, and leaned back against the counter. Her hands rest on the edge, keeping her steady as she looked at the woman with the smallest hint of relief in her eyes. "I really am." Her grin widened, and she giggled before continuing.

"You're a bitch to please sometimes, you know?" With a slightly lighter tone, she reached over and stirred the stew, just enough to make sure the seasoning was well mixed. "Beautiful woman offering to indulge your kink for you, and you're worried about how much she enjoys it." Despite knowing the woman would only read her emotions again, she did her best to hide her elated smirk, though her best was a poor attempt.


Back to top Go down
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy
Mirja Eeola

Joined : 2016-08-18
Posts : 3464
Karma : 18
Location : Where ever a Space-girl can

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] - Page 3 Empty
Subject Post 28PostSubject: Re: Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv]   Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2019 3:10 pm


ULV AUBER | THE BURNING HEART


"And there in lies the problem. It is not something you should try to do. Before ever getting to the effort required to try, it should already be done. If you need to try, then you are not ready for it, and should not force yourself to be. You will be, when you will be, and not before" Ulv came around to Abigail's other side to gather the plates for dinner, and seemed strangely calm. Which was part terrifying and part absolutely terrifying considering who she was the rest of the time. There were times you could easily believe Ulv was anathema to calm.

"My kink, as you put it, is not something to be indulged in for a night. Especially not by someone who is doing it because they feel they have to rather than a desire to be there. There is a reason why BDSM is called 'The Lifestyle' after all. It is something you commit to, something that is a part of you as much as your arms and legs. It is when I take you and make you mine in every perceivable way, until the relationship between us is in your very bones. Doing it for one night because you feel you should, just leaves you looking strange"


RESOLVE FLAME | END POST

Back to top Go down
basswalker
Veteran Member
basswalker

Joined : 2019-06-02
Posts : 267
Karma : 0

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] - Page 3 Empty
Subject Post 29PostSubject: Re: Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv]   Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2019 3:45 pm


Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] - Page 3 7L69wmz



She rolled her eyes as Ulv began a very long, very dry explanation of herself. At times, it could be endearing, but right now, it was a bit of a mood killer. So, Abigaíl stepped behind the woman, elevating herself just enough to be comfortable, and stopped the redhead's hands with her own.

"For someone who can feel others' emotions, you really do suck at reading the room." While draping herself over the woman's back and shoulders, she put the plates where they'd been pulled from and instead took down two bowls. "But, point taken."

She neglected to climb down from the woman, and instead pressed her thighs to either side of Ulv's waist to hold herself up. Her arms loosely hung over the redhead's shoulders and around her neck. However, she didn't press further, and simply enjoyed the closeness and warmth. This might have been her favorite part of living with the woman...

"There's a romantic comedy on tonight." She muttered, though not quite quietly into the woman's ear. "Want to cuddle on the couch and watch it?"


Back to top Go down
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy
Mirja Eeola

Joined : 2016-08-18
Posts : 3464
Karma : 18
Location : Where ever a Space-girl can

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] - Page 3 Empty
Subject Post 30PostSubject: Re: Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv]   Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2019 5:09 pm


ULV AUBER | THE BURNING HEART



"If by reading the room you mean going to shack up with you for the night then forgetting this ever happened, then yes. I do terribly at reading the room. You might think I am joking about, but I am deadly serious about this whole thing. It means a lot to me, and so I make sure that people I want to join me aren't in it for any other reason, than they want to be" Ulv would let her take the plates, and tease a bit back from the hip-grabbing with her legs. It was nice she had strong legs, they were going to be useful.

"A Romance comedy, cuddled up on a couch, eating stew. My my, that feels like some sort of date. And you trying to date me, Abigail?" Ulv asked, turning her head and brushing her lips against the woman's cheek. Not exactly the best time to mention Rakki, but it would have to go that way if Abigail was harbouring more than funky feelings.

RESOLVE FLAME | END POST

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] - Page 3 Empty
Subject Post 31PostSubject: Re: Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv]   Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: REALMS OF THE PH UNIVERSE :: The Living Realm: Earth :: Asia :: Minatumi Harbour-
Jump to: