Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
basswalker
basswalker
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Breakfast, Not Me [Elyss] Left_bar_bleue0/0Breakfast, Not Me [Elyss] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Breakfast, Not Me [Elyss] Empty Breakfast, Not Me [Elyss]

Wed Aug 21, 2019 3:54 pm

Breakfast, Not Me [Elyss] 7L69wmz

Morning in the manor of one Ulv Auber. Abigaíl had gotten a late start on her day, thanks in large part to the events involving the owner of the home the night before. However, Ulv was nowhere to be seen and presumed to be out and about, doing whatever it was she did when she left, and that meant she was free to do as she pleased.

So, after replacing the bedding and a long shower, she wandered the empty home with but a towel wrapped around her. Wet hair still plastered to her forehead, but the growling from her stomach was much too urgent to ignore. She walked quietly into the kitchen, grabbing the eggs and oils that would make the most of her breakfast.

In minutes, bacon had been cooked to a perfect crisp, and the eggs were frying loudly enough in the leftover grease to make the mouth water. She supposed she had gone so far that toast was necessary, just to complete the image of her rather cliche meal. Once the toaster was set, and her eggs flipped to cook the other side, she turned to find a plate and...

Why did she sense someone in the home?

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Breakfast, Not Me [Elyss] Left_bar_bleue0/0Breakfast, Not Me [Elyss] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Breakfast, Not Me [Elyss] Empty Re: Breakfast, Not Me [Elyss]

Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:14 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

“And, what the hell are you doing? Oh! And, better question… Who the hell are you?”

At the doorway of the kitchen stands a woman with quite the red mane rolling down her neck, piercing onyx eyes on her youthful circular face, and a curiosity on her face that is unmistakable. This must be who Abigail sensed within the home. What makes this individual stand out from any normal person, however, is the two Zanpakuto at her hip along with her Academy uniform that she has yet to remove. There are more pressing matters at hand than changing clothes.

Elyss has returned from her visit to Soul Society for her studies in the Academy. It wasn’t a long trip with how the system worked, and she found herself quickly back to the large home that Ulv owned. When she stepped inside, she had expected to either sense Ulv or no one within the place. Unfortunately, she did feel someone inside that wasn’t Ulv, and she could also smell something cooking. Luckily for her, Abigail wasn’t exactly hiding her Reiatsu or anything. It seems the woman is too comfortable for such seeing how she wears nothing but a small bathrobe.

Elyss probably came off as a bit rude due to her questions, but she’s not angry in any real shape or form. It’s more of a diluted pissiness from another woman being inside the house near naked as if she owned the place. Who has Ulv brought home this time? Is this like someone she found off the street who needed help, a new fuck buddy, or maybe she’s hired help? The redhead wants to know. Though, no doubt the other woman is curious about the new person in the home as well if she’s already this familiar with everything.

“Hmm… Smells good though. I hope you’re planning on sharing.”

There’s a taunting smirk now as she pushing off the frame and stands inside the kitchen a bit looking around before moving to the fridge and starts looking inside it. It’s just a few moments before she rises from her search and raises a brow at Abigail holding up the jug or orange juice.

“Well, get to the explaining. Come on.”

エンドポスト~

CPK

basswalker
basswalker
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:15 pm

At first, she'd believed the presence she sensed to have belonged to Ulv. However, the woman standing at the doorway between the kitchen and beyond was certainly not the redhead- though, she was a redhead, and her reiatsu clearly felt... similar enough to her host's that it was a little disturbing.

Her next thought was panic, as the realization of the woman's traditional garb and twin zanpakutō struck her. Abigaíl tensed for a moment, ready to fight or flee for her very life before the final detail came about... That was clearly the uniform of a student, and not a Shinigami on a mission.

It all came together in her head, as the stranger took some juice from the refrigerator.

"You must be Angry Girl, then?" Abigaíl relaxed, though her guard remained up and readied, and returned the woman's smirk with her own. She ignored the demands for a few seconds longer, enough to retrieve her plate and begin piling her meal upon it. The burner was turned off, skillet removed to somewhere cool, and she chewed on a particularly delicious strip of bacon while searching for a fork.

"Home from school, are we?" She continued her returned taunts, hoping to get some sort of rise out of the girl. As she did, she wasted no time in glancing at the stranger's bottom while she was stooped over to retrieve her juice. It was too bad she wore loose robes, though.

"I made breakfast, obviously. Help yourself to what's left." With one hand holding her towel in place, she walked out another door towards the back of the home with a plate holding well enough food for two. She had left only about half as much to feed one, but being rude to another of Ulv's guests seemed the worst idea, and she could make up for her smaller portion at lunch.

"I'll be out back." Her invitation given, she made her way to the private garden, where she kept a seat prepared just for such moods to sit and enjoy the sounds of nature. Usually, she might've been more confrontational, but here, she felt much too at ease to worry about a child who probably couldn't swing a sword properly.

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:06 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

Angry girl? There are plenty of angry people in the world. Though, in this specific situation, guess Elyss’ anger issues are more prominent and important than anyone else's. The fact is was called angry girl lets her know that Ulv has spoken with this stranger about her. However, the other not knowing her name is a bit annoying. You’d think Ulv would have added that bit of information if she was going to be keeping someone else in her house. Maybe that angry girl comment was a part of Ulv’s elaborate comical ways. Still, how troublesome to not get an answer to her questions. This naked woman knows things about her, but it seems that the woman would rather keep Elyss in the dark about her identity.

“Yeah. I’m home I guess. Are you?”

Though, she didn’t expect an answer for the other had already started to departed before she could even finish. Out back? Elyss sighs and places the juice on the counter before rolling her shoulders. If she asks Ulv anything, she wonders what the bigger redhead would say; probably something obscure and teasing before an actual answer. Still, heading outside without anything but a towel on? What a brave individual. Ulv must have conditioned her a bit. It takes only a few moments before Elyss has herself a plate of food that didn’t really seem like a full serving. The look of that other plate felt a bit too full, and Elyss couldn’t shake the feeling the other took more than she needed.

“So… gonna tell me anything or just be the naked stranger forever?”

Elyss says reaching the private garden and gazing at the woman wherever she may be. Where is Ulv she wonders. There must be a lot of trust or some sort of deal between the two for another to just be waltzing about carefree. Elyss isn’t in the mood to be pissy about this. Huh. Being mad at being mad, so you just stop being mad. That sounded strange, but that’s how she feels right now. There’s just blatant curiosity about something that may possibly affect her life within this large home. Another being around permanently or whatever would be nice to know.

エンドポスト~

CPK

basswalker
basswalker
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:57 pm

As she lounged in a seat still covered with her towel, Abigaíl wondered if she had been a little too coy with the stranger. She had gotten a little too used to being around Ulv, she supposed. However, before long, the redhead emerged from the home with her own plate in hand. She grinned a little to see she would have company.

"Abigaíl." She finally answered before biting off another piece of bacon. Her fork scraped across the plate soon after to procure an egg without busting its yolk, and she slurped that down hungrily before saying anything more. "Ulv's... helping me with something, so I'm staying here for now." She wasn't lying, but neither did she know how safe it was to share too much information with someone wearing the Gotei's uniform.

"But, I guess she's not the most sharing sort, is she?" She referred to how little warning they'd each received about the other, of course. The redhead didn't seem to have known about her presence in the home at all, while she had only been told of a younger woman with a temper.

"You?" She glanced up at the woman, before taking another bite of her meal. "If I had to guess... Relative of hers?"

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:03 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

Abigail. Abigail… The name and face now etched into her mind. Elyss finds herself curious about what Ulv could be helping this woman with. Ulv likes to help people in her uniques ways with strange methods at times, so it wasn’t as if Elyss didn’t expect people to pop up now and then because Ulv brought them around.

“Ulv does what she wants as she wants. I wasn’t even around for her to tell me anything, so I don’t really care that much. I’m used to it.”

She looks down at her plate and takes a bit of bacon herself. Elyss wonders how much was shared though. If it was that little that Abigail couldn’t process the idea of another showing up till it actually happened, then, Ulv really was stingy with her information. Though, Elyss’ mind rolls over to what she should reveal. Relative? The idea of being related to Ulv was enough to cause Elyss to shiver. Ulv is already has an intruding personality. Being a family member sounds like the tall redhead would always be in your business or trying to do this or that for you, and that sounds annoying.

“You can say something like that. Soul sisters, if you will.”

She smirks at her own vagueness. She doesn’t know what Abigail is around for, so Abigail won’t know what she’s around for. Turning her head to gaze around the garden, she thinks on what they could talk about. If neither is up for revealing information, then, this won’t get far. Well, better chance something.

“How did Ulv find you? Were you just wandering the streets or something, and she thought you were cute, but taking you in came with some extra baggage. I know Ulv somewhat. Even if she just wanted some bedroom fun, come to her with a problem, and she tries to help however she can.”

エンドポスト~

CPK

basswalker
basswalker
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:01 pm

Abigaíl grinned a bit still while she enjoyed her hearty breakfast. The redhead was amusing, if only in how anyone could truly get used to Ulv. Well, she supposed a lifetime would be much longer to do just that, rather than the few weeks she'd been around.

While they talked, she let her senses take in the serenity of the garden. The birds especially were lovely today, and flitted about trying to eat whatever insects dared to poke their heads up from the protection of the flowers. Though, the girl's next question did give her pause.

"She came upon me fighting with an Arrancar, and seeing how I was injured during, brought me here to recover." Again, not a lie in any imaginable way. She merely withheld the more juicy bits of information. Speaking of, "One thing lead to another, then after that, we started to talk." She chuckled a bit, assuming the redhead would know well enough what she'd implied.

"That she does, though." The brunette nodded along to the girl's final tidbit of opinion. Ulv was indeed the helpful sort, even if you didn't quite know you needed it at the time. "What of you, Ulv's sister? Or, do you prefer Angry Girl?"

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Aug 26, 2019 11:47 am

ポ ス ト を 開 始

An Arrancar? Elyss’ mind works a bit thinking about what an Arrancar is. Enhanced Hollows? Basically, a hollow that have grown to the point of transforming; said to look identical to humans besides the hole that still exists on their person. Skipping all the technical bits like Menos and whatnot, Elyss has a basic understanding of what those beings are. The Academy made sure she learned such; the same with quincies as well despite her never met one. The only Hollow she’s encountered though was that one T-Rex that Arkin saved her from so long ago.

“Ah. So, she helped you and fucked you. Sounds about right.”

She mutters shrugging as if such a thing is normal to her now. Really, being around Ulv will desensitize anyway from the wiles of the world. All Elyss really cares about is her own heart. She knows that she, herself, have no want or intentions of fucking anything cute that moves. She thinks she’s somewhat of a ‘feel a connection than tie them up’ sort. So, that means she’d have to get to know someone a bit better before feeling a drive to do those kind of things.

Those thoughts are pushed aside however when Abigail made such an insane assumption. Sister?! Elyss actually choked a bit on her food beating her chest and has to take a moment to collect herself. She felt like laughing and crying at the same time; throwing something and throwing herself.

“Elyss. Call me Elyss. Don’t call me angry girl or Ulv’s sister. Just… Elyss.”

She makes it very clear before sighing and rubbing her head.

“So, you’re temporary or something? Is she just helping ya for free or something?”

エンドポスト~

CPK

basswalker
basswalker
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Aug 26, 2019 1:42 pm

Abigaíl chuckled openly at the girl's reaction to her asking for a name. She could never get that sort of thing out of Ulv, and it was rather cute. However, the girl named Elyss did compose herself again quickly enough, and the brunette sighed before taking another bite off her plate. She wondered how old the girl might've been, and thought that she acted a lot like a human teenager, sometimes.

"Something like that." She replied between bites. "It's... mutually beneficial. I cook for her and wear the things she likes around the house." She did not mean that latex suit Ulv had initially tried to get her into, at all, but didn't feel a need to say as much. If Elyss were staying in the home for any length of time before returning to the Soul Society, then she would find out soon. "And, the sex, of course.

"I'm... not really sure for how long, just yet." Her voice dropped to a bare breath, like she didn't intend to say the words aloud. However, she quickly changed the subject back to the redhead.

"So, student at the academy?" She gestured with a half-eaten strip of bacon towards the girl's uniform. "They let you come home for the summer now?"

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:19 am

ポ ス ト を 開 始

Eh? Is that a chuckle? Luckily, Abigail did not speak that comment aloud. Elyss is easily triggered by compliments that she feels are more than just compliments. The redhead has a short temper for some situations. It’s an ever changing inner battle for her. Maybe it’s her immaturity. She doesn’t look to be that old; somewhere around her early 20s is one’s best guess. She’s unable to tell because she doesn’t know either. Moving on from untold thoughts, Elyss shakes her head and sighs once more hearing this agreement.

Leave it to Ulv to make a deal like that. I help you, so you cook and look cute for me. Oh yeah. Don’t forget about the sex either. Elyss rolled her eyes before deciding to focus more on their environment than on the naked woman. She’s never been in the garden before. She wonders how accessible it is to passerbys. Well, if anyone got near enough to see either of them, then, the two of them should be able to sense the person unless they had no presence at all. No one would dare sneak around here though, right? Someone could be looking for Ulv for some fun though. Elyss doubts the woman would turn that down even if the person came about it in a strange way.

“Don’t ask about the Academy. It is just a forced endeavor I have to partake in. Circumstances lead up to it; particularly, I’m a bit of a rebel when it comes to what Ulv wants or insists.”

Elyss doesn’t feel comfortable talking about the Academy with Abigail. However, at this point, Elyss has discerned the other as a fellow Shinigami. The fact Abigail has knowledge about the Academy is enough to clarify her thoughts a bit unless the woman is a Plus or has been to The Soul Society and learned about their ways. Hmm… Maybe Shinigami that have came to Earth spoke of the Academy with her. She was attacked by Arrancars, but that alone isn’t enough to instantly call anyone a brethren. Luckily, Elyss can sense it. She can also feel something similar to that Hollow T-Rex, but she just figures that’s just residue in Ulv’s house than from Abigail.

“Just know you’ll see me a lot, and I’ll disappear at times. Who knows why. I wonder if I’ll be seeing much of you though.”

She gives the woman a look that shows that Elyss is a bit comfortable with her presence already. There is no reason to not be. Abigail seems kind, but Elyss knows that people can wear masks to hide their true selves from others. Her calm look hides behind it a caution. She’ll keep an eye on Abigail, but she’ll not go to any complicated lengths to figure out who Abigail is inside.

“I guess we’re fellow students of Ulv for now then. Great, huh?”

She sounds a bit sarcastic.

エンドポスト~

CPK

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum